Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:36:09 AM

i think what bob and co. did amounts to fucking racketeering
i think they still go on with that "business" scheme...
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:37:06 AM

Just so you know Gekko not only threatened me over the phone in some absolutely sinister ways but in almost every conversation we had. Their threats were relentless, violent and non stop. He is almost worse than Bob these guys were getting on my very last nerve. They paid for a stupid FUD campaign when they should have been WORKING.
how the fuck did you work with these psychos, those chats are fucking insane? i hope you and steven and lin try to fix what they shit on if it can even be mended at this point.. all i can say is wow, i couldn't imagine dealing with people like that

You think thats bad? You should have heard them on the phone. It was unbearable. I wanted to send a lawyer to these jerks.

Their theats were constant. All they wanted was money from their own project just like a couple of evil vultures.
Oops

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:38:59 AM

Epic crypto train wreck.

Indeed. This is a burning epic crypto train wreck going down in a rig of fire.
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:39:12 AM

Just so you know Gekko not only threatened me over the phone in some absolutely sinister ways but in almost every conversation we had. Their threats were relentless, violent and non stop. He is almost worse than Bob these guys were getting on my very last nerve. They paid for a stupid FUD campaign when they should have been WORKING.
how the fuck did you work with these psychos, those chats are fucking insane? i hope you and steven and lin try to fix what they shit on if it can even be mended at this point.. all i can say is wow, i couldn't imagine dealing with people like that

You think thats bad? You should have heard them on the phone. It was unbearable. I wanted to send a lawyer to these jerks.

Their theats were constant. All they wanted was money from their own project just like a couple of evil vultures.

short question; why didnt you mention it before?
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:39:20 AM

Im sure they will end up in prison with "business" ethics like that. The place is full of strong arm enthusiasts..
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:39:42 AM

I take my hat off to you David, you have the full support and respect of this community for putting up with these type of people.
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:40:25 AM

I take my hat off to you David, you have the full support and respect of this community for putting up with these type of people.
+1k
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:40:45 AM

well the network weight dramatically dropped so my stakes will be higher.....lolz
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:41:57 AM

So Bobsurplus created this coin to get 2000 btc ICO?? (He put in 1000btc of his own)

Damn.

RIP BAY 'investors'. You guys got ripped off.

David Zimbeck... I don't know what the hell you expected by getting in bed with Bobsurplus' group. What did you think would happen?Huh

Bter owner involved in this coin as well?

Damn.

Bobsurplus please leave crypto . You are a cancer to crypto.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:42:15 AM

The answer: GREED.

And it looks like greed got the best of all parties involved...

Not me, i was offered the fee up front by steven before it all started. I was also being asked to do a lot of work and give up a critical position for Halo.

They claimed that the funds were going to be combined. BUT in reality they wanted to POCKET their 191 BTC as if they deserved it some fucking how for nothing. And they didnt want to give back. Instead, Gekko fakes a 20K bill and Bob threatens Steven when he thinks its unfair Steven and Lin bought me coins.
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:43:05 AM

You are being very strong, I congratulate you on that. I was really anti bay but just reading all those interactions between you and those psychos I see that the only person that was actually doing work was you, steven and lin while the other psychos just went around screaming for more money.  
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:44:56 AM

So Bobsurplus created this coin to get 2000 btc ICO?? (He put in 1000btc of his own)

Damn.

RIP BAY 'investors'. You guys got ripped off.

David Zimbeck... I don't know what the hell you expected by getting in bed with Bobsurplus' group. What did you think would happen?Huh

Bter owner involved in this coin as well?

Damn.

Bobsurplus please leave crypto . You are a cancer to crypto.

I DIDNT KNOW WHO HE WAS. AND I WAS HIRED BY STEVEN. NOT BOB.

Bob just drifted in with his friend to take BTC from the project. They lied and said they would help contribute their share towards the developement.

I almost smashed my hand through the wall when i saw the size of the dev fund.

They had the nerve to send a 20K coin build bill. WITHOUT ASKING FOR APPROVAL. Wait until you see this.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:46:26 AM

Not me, i was offered the fee up front by steven before it all started. I was also being asked to do a lot of work and give up a critical position for Halo.

They claimed that the funds were going to be combined. BUT in reality they wanted to POCKET their 191 BTC as if they deserved it some fucking how for nothing. And they didnt want to give back. Instead, Gekko fakes a 20K bill and Bob threatens Steven when he thinks its unfair Steven and Lin bought me coins.

David, dd you not know who Bobsurplus is before you got involved with this coin? I dont know why anyone would have expected a different outcome than this, if you partner with Bobsurplus in making a coin.

EDIT: I see you say you didnt know who he was.
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:46:41 AM

This ICO was complete at 300 sats, it now went down to an ATL of 46 sats, this coin has failed the community and all who invested in it. There is no point in even holding this anymore.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

"qawzsx"  
I hope you remember our kind discussion about Zimbeck and whether he should have known who he was working for. I assume you regret every single word now. This story now demonstrates how stupid you must be in order to defend his position all the time. He did a huge mistake and I expected something like this to happen. Of course, I couldn't know it would end like this. But Bobsurplus is one of those guys who has crossed a lot of lines in the past and I am wondering how Zimbeck can say that he found out about Bob and his attitudes just recently... But whatever, Zimbeck still seems to be one of the better guys. Cooperating with Bob was just fucking stupid because Bob has a shitty reputation (if any) and Zimbeck could only harm himself and not gain anything from working together with someone who might be put in jail one day.

Best regards

That is a FACT. I'm sorry i didnt know who these scumbags where. I tried my best to protect the project. Its true they did split the money but i couldnt understand why they would just run and pocket it without contributing to developement.

And they wanted "screenshots of Halo" do they realize im building the software that i busted my god damn ass to make???

These guys have the nerve to call me unreliable? And threaten me???
Oops

Activity: 60

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:48:23 AM

This sums up this coin and my investment in. Thanks a fucking lot fuck tards Angry
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:49:41 AM

David, dd you not know who Bobsurplus is before you got involved with this coin? I dont know why anyone would have expected a different outcome than this, if you partner with Bobsurplus in making a coin.

It's impossible to not know who bobsurplus was.  Anyone who has been around knows that the guy is a scam artist P&D'r
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:49:58 AM

I think the point is David did not know Bob was involved in the project, and Steve was new to the scene and didnt know about Bobs history.  Its fair to say, from what I understand Bob actually scammed the dev team and the investors.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:50:20 AM

Buddy, I knew who STEVEN was. A really nice guy named Raul contacted me via email and said he will give me 100BTC and 10% of Bitbay which he will buy up with his own BTC. I didnt care for the Bay so much but the BTC I felt would help push my developement.

And its not my fault that this space is so incestuous that i had to run Halo out of pocket for a YEAR.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: