Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:29 AM

total control of the code???

i will tell u who has total control of the code. go to the irc "chat" screen of that shiny new wallet and mouse over the links at the bottom. that wallet is hardwired into hidden online servers serving up shady links, trolling for noob clicks.  all 100% live, from the net, in what looks to be some kind of hijacked iframe window.

soon as i saw that shit i uninstalled that wallet and ran a complete scan of my whole system. i had it sandboxed but i feel sorry for u guys who have dat files on your machine and think that wallet is safe.

Yeah my site was hacked through wordpress. Talk to Alec Hahn. Nice try.

lol your site was hacked though wordpress? Huh   and that's why the wallet is backdoored?

that sounds like a 9th grader explaining the internet to a 4th grader.

What else did yopu expect. In that, just because there was no need for it, Zimbeck the Turd never lied: He had no idea about programming or coding. He can only code y Python. No C, no C++. And the Python he knows? very, very pedestrian... But that another hill of beans altogether... irrelevant, really.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:53 AM

i will tell u who has total control of the code. go to the irc "chat" screen of that shiny new wallet and mouse over the links at the bottom. that wallet is hardwired into hidden online servers serving up shady links, trolling for noob clicks.  all 100% live, from the net, in what looks to be some kind of hijacked iframe window.

soon as i saw that shit i uninstalled that wallet and ran a complete scan of my whole system. i had it sandboxed but i feel sorry for u guys who have dat files on your machine and think that wallet is safe.

lol your site was hacked though wordpress? Huh   and that's why the wallet is backdoored?

I dont know how they did it, they ran a script and changed all my webpages what is your malfunction? I have chat logs with Alec, wanna see those too? Jesus.

if you did not know how this backdoor is working why on earth would you release it??
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:54:49 AM

At this point it really doesn't matter who is "right" or "wrong" this whole project is headed straight to the shit tank. I'm really sorry that I invested in the ICO. But you live and learn. David and Bob are equally responsible for this and I can't stand hearing any more of this high school "he said" "she said" bullshit. Quit fucking ruining crypto for everyone.

I didnt do anything. I accepted a 100 BTC offer from Steven Dai and later they said they would put 91 more and they would all agree to put in for developement. Steven and Lin were fine. Gekko and Bob wanted out the second they got in.

But they wanted out for some BTC. Bleeding the project and then threatening it and then starting fud with paid accounts coming from his own group.

I really wish you would own up to your role in this project and apologize to people like me who believed in you and ended up losing 75% of my original investment. You have been defending youself this whole thread and never once have you addressed the small guys like me who believed in you. You still got paid didn't you?? I'm glad you are enjoying my BTC that I invested.

Didn't you hear it? He was PROTECTING YOU all this time... He still is... if you catch the drift...
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:57:18 AM

Everyone just dump your coins, there is no point in holding anymore! Bay is a huge fail, it went down to 46 sats for God's Sake!!!
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:57:56 AM

any one can help me to summarize what is happening and how much these five scammers get finally?

who win and who is screwed up to his ass?

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:01:37 AM

At this point it really doesn't matter who is "right" or "wrong" this whole project is headed straight to the shit tank. I'm really sorry that I invested in the ICO. But you live and learn. David and Bob are equally responsible for this and I can't stand hearing any more of this high school "he said" "she said" bullshit. Quit fucking ruining crypto for everyone.

I didnt do anything. I accepted a 100 BTC offer from Steven Dai and later they said they would put 91 more and they would all agree to put in for developement. Steven and Lin were fine. Gekko and Bob wanted out the second they got in.

But they wanted out for some BTC. Bleeding the project and then threatening it and then starting fud with paid accounts coming from his own group.

I really wish you would own up to your role in this project and apologize to people like me who believed in you and ended up losing 75% of my original investment. You have been defending youself this whole thread and never once have you addressed the small guys like me who believed in you. You still got paid didn't you?? I'm glad you are enjoying my BTC that I invested.

I didnt get hardly any of your BTC. I planned on doing developement, i didnt know they were this way until the project started. Im sorry i ever got involved in this coin.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:01:51 AM

any one can help me to summarize what is happening and how much these five scammers get finally?

TL / DR summary of the last 20 pages:

Zimbeck was an equal partner since day 1, got 1/5 of the ICO. Told everyone else a different story, that he has only received an 'advance' for Halo tech. Shit hit the fan when the chinese cut him in more than Bob knew 'cuz Bob was chillin' on the Riviera. Bob felt that was undeserved 'cuz Zimbeck was playing games in public, saying he was just licensed (lol) and distancing himself from the project.

Now Zimbeck is trying to pretend he didn't know what a low life bob was or he never woulda been involved. (Bonus lol. A guy that deep in crypto who doesn't know who bob is??? double bonus lol).

On top of that he says he is gonna shoulder onwards and ' deliver the tech'. problem is, the reason why bay fell apart is that david aims to "deliver the tech" to halo while living off his big ICO haul. he says himself that the only exclusive thing bay will get is pegging - everything else goes to Halo.

So at this point, alll five of those guys are clearly scammers, but only David is still pretending to have some honor ( another bonus lol.)sorry all u bay guys, you are bankrolling david's pivate halo project.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

Zimbeck was an equal partner since day 1, got 1/5 of the ICO. Told everyone else a different story, that he has only received an 'advance' for Halo tech. Shit hit the fan when the chinese cut him in more than Bob knew 'cuz Bob was chillin' on the Riviera. Bob felt that was undeserved 'cuz Zimbeck was playing games in public, saying he was just licensed (lol) and distancing himself from the project.

Now Zimbeck is trying to pretend he didn't know what a low life bob was or he never woulda been involved. (Bonus lol. A guy that deep in crypto who doesn't know who bob is??? double bonus lol).

On top of that he says he is gonna shoulder onwards and ' deliver the tech'. problem is, the reason why bay fell apart is that david aims to "deliver the tech" to halo while living off his big ICO haul. he says himself that the only exclusive thing bay will get is pegging - everything else goes to Halo.

So at this point, alll five of those guys are clearly scammers, but only David is still pretending to have some honor ( another bonus lol.)sorry all u bay guys, you are bankrolling david's pivate halo project.

All 5 are liars. Thanks Bob for opening this boil. It was a scam from the beggining, sad truth.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
CryptoConrad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:04:37 AM

Didn't you hear it? He was PROTECTING YOU all this time... He still is... if you catch the drift...

I've been in crypto for a few years now and I've seen my fair share of scams. But this one takes the cake for me. Fuck everyone who had a hand in this. I am so disgusted with the direction this community is headed in. Greed Greed Greed every single one of them.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:05:12 AM

how much each of them get? all win or some one is screwed up?

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:05:39 AM

lets keep this project moving David...we can make this the lighthouse of alts yet

I want to trust me. ALL I wanted to do was work.

then do what you know and throw it in these scumbags face

for the 4 parasites in this community, there are many more willing to follow your lead if you're up for leading us.  And I'm not talking 'quick money'...I'm talking a piece of software you and we can be proud of!!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:08:01 AM

lets keep this project moving David...we can make this the lighthouse of alts yet

I want to trust me. ALL I wanted to do was work.

then do what you know and throw it in these scumbags face

for the 4 parasites in this community, there are many more willing to follow your lead if you're up for leading us.  And I'm not talking 'quick money'...I'm talking a piece of software you and we can be proud of!!!

are you slow??? HE CANT EVEN CODE!!!
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:08:51 AM

Bob - post your logs and clear your name and expose a scammer

David - post your logs and expose Bob as the scammer you claim

Either way, one of you post some f*****g evidence or stop cackling like school girls here.  Unless you are both conspiring as scammers...which COULD very well be possible due to the lack of actual evidence from either of you

I hope you dont mind, i would like to sleep. Its 9AM, I havent slept and this bullshit gave me a splitting headache. I'm more than happy to make a video when i wake up (if that will even be necessary)

Judge by actions also (not words) Im going to be developing. This guy and his friend will pocket the money they received and do nothing. Steven will continue to pay to development. So the honorable ones will stay the assholes will leave. Thats proof enough buddy.

I appreciate the sentiment, I really do.  But please understand the frustration we have hearing one, or both of you, has logs/screenshots that can vindicate either side yet we see nothing.  either don't mention it, or produce it and lets be done with this nonsense

Ok good note to end on... how about I sleep.
sage advice
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:10:57 AM

I dont know how they did it, they ran a script and changed all my webpages what is your malfunction? I have chat logs with Alec, wanna see those too? Jesus.

if you did not know how this backdoor is working why on earth would you release it??

You are exaggerating, it calls a stupid IRC script on my site. I only found out about it recently and changed it. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I can just remove the IRC html, it was just a place holder.
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:11:21 AM

Holly shit what just happend?

@ David so what is your position in this coin now?
i man are you leaving it or moving on?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:12:01 AM

david scammed with lin the owner from bter.. they own like 400+M bay and they are scammers.. now price goes to 1 sat.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:14:01 AM

No, i got offered BTC way in advance. I didnt even know who the hell Bob was. I only got PMS while the ICO was going on.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:15:45 AM

@ David so what is your position in this coin now?
i man are you leaving it or moving on?

I want to keep working on it. These guys planned on smashing the project since day one. Thats why they are doing this.

I only had been offered funds from Steven to start the coin. This wasnt Steves intentions i can assure you. He was willing to pay for dev work.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:16:23 AM

No, i got offered BTC way in advance. I didnt even know who the hell Bob was. I only got PMS while the ICO was going on.

LOL... YET OUR CHATS STARTED LIKE 12 DAYS BEFORE THE ICO EVEN STARTED.... FUCK OFF SCAMMER DIRTBAG DAVID ZIMBECK
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:19:30 AM

LOL, buy viacoin, guys! Don't buy this shit
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: