Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376981 times)
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

Now look at this persons posts:

https://hashtalk.org/user/albundy

This really makes me think...

You wonder why he owns his own forum? He has bots shilling for them.

Lmao real guy or not?

No way man, thats just not possible. Not even the most deranged person in the world can be THAT insanely metal.

Amazing photo though

Bitbop, old chap.

I have an exiting business idea to share with you! I will give you my wallet identifier to blockchain.io and you can deposit as much BTC as you want! My blockchain password is josg21149

In return i can send you pictures of me in time inc's bathroom, in the eleveator at amazon's headcorters and also a video of an exlcusive interview with cnn's janitor!

These are once in a lifetime opportunities. HODL PAYCOIN!!

Sincerest,
Joshy
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:52:25 PM

You wonder why he owns his own forum? He has bots shilling for them.

Lmao real guy or not?

No way man, thats just not possible. Not even the most deranged person in the world can be THAT insanely metal.

Amazing photo though

Bitbop, old chap.

I have an exiting business idea to share with you! I will give you my wallet identifier to blockchain.io and you can deposit as much BTC as you want! My blockchain password is josg21149

In return i can send you pictures of me in time inc's bathroom, in the eleveator at amazon's headcorters and also a video of an exlcusive interview with cnn's janitor!

These are once in a lifetime opportunities. HODL PAYCOIN!!

Sincerest,
Joshy

EXITED!!

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:58:30 PM

Well I gotta give Homero some credit....at least he knows that he's too stupid for a LIVE debate.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate

This guy here is going to be banned shortly , I would suspect...

Josh: " I challenge you to a debate, Andrew!"

Andrew: "Challenge accepted. Lets do it"

Josh: "Did I say debate?? Oh I meant send me some questions and I will have some SmaRt PeEple come up with some snakey non-answers"

What is wrong with these morons who worship this shitbag?

Exactly.

Scott-

Hey i'm BCT famous!

I've been watching this thread since like page 100.

Just to clarify, i'm not a shitbag that worships the moron Josh. I've actively argued against him several times and I pretty much agree this is a ponzi and that Josh needs to stop running his mouth with announcements.

I should have said something like "Why are more people on HT not asking questions like this guy, instead of worshiping this shitbag (Josh)". You are obviously one of the few people over there that questions what is going on, and I apologize for lumping you in with the mindless multitudes.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:05:20 PM

Well I gotta give Homero some credit....at least he knows that he's too stupid for a LIVE debate.

This guy here is going to be banned shortly , I would suspect...

Josh: " I challenge you to a debate, Andrew!"

Andrew: "Challenge accepted. Lets do it"

Josh: "Did I say debate?? Oh I meant send me some questions and I will have some SmaRt PeEple come up with some snakey non-answers"

What is wrong with these morons who worship this shitbag?

Exactly.

Scott-

Hey i'm BCT famous!

I've been watching this thread since like page 100.

Just to clarify, i'm not a shitbag that worships the moron Josh. I've actively argued against him several times and I pretty much agree this is a ponzi and that Josh needs to stop running his mouth with announcements.

I should have said something like "Why are more people on HT not asking questions like this guy, instead of worshiping this shitbag (Josh)". You are obviously one of the few people over there that questions what is going on, and I apologize for lumping you in with the mindless multitudes.

Its clear that 80% of users on hashtalk are:
A) Shills from India paid by Gawminers to positively post 5x daily for a set fee.
B) Automated bots
C) Gawminer employees have 5 shill accounts each and it is part of their job to post shill comments all day.
D) People are actually dumbfounded and don't know their left from their right.
E) A to C

I pick E.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:11:24 PM

I also thought that most of the cultish braindead remarks from people over there must be from shill accounts. Actually , most of them turn out to be real people. I have checked many dozens of accounts after reading things thinking this has to be a shill, and then you check the account and they have been posting for months about all kinds of things, complete with active FB pages and such and are in fact real people (cult zombies). From what I have seen only maybe 1/10 of the "Buy Paycoin and HOLD! To the Moon! We LOVE YOU JOSH" posters turns out to be an obvious shill account. SCARY!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:17:52 PM

I also thought that most of the cultish braindead remarks from people over there must be from shill accounts. Actually , most of them turn out to be real people. I have checked many dozens of accounts after reading things thinking this has to be a shill, and then you check the account and they have been posting for months about all kinds of things, complete with active FB pages and such and are in fact real people (cult zombies). From what I have seen only maybe 1/10 of the "Buy Paycoin and HOLD! To the Moon! We LOVE YOU JOSH" posters turns out to be an obvious shill account. SCARY!

Did Josh recruit these people from various churches and/or mental institutions?

I'm being serious here,
What if Josh bought a email lists of mental patients from various hospitals in the USA and spammed them all with Paycoin?
What if he has huge email lists of 'life churches' and promised them a second life if they support his company?

No is no other explanation for being so fucking stupid.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:19:05 PM

Quote from: Not Josh
Andrew,

Before I address the substance of your response – and yes, we will have this debate – I want to thank you for your admonition to readers about, one, respecting my family's privacy; and secondly, I appreciate your request (again, to readers) about maintaining a civil dialogue throughout this process.

That civility, as you justly remind readers, also extends to the Miami conference: I welcome an exchange of ideas – I have no doubt we may agree to disagree about some subjects, including our respective interpretations of those issues – but I value a conversation, not a monologue.

As a matter of professionalism, and as a personal rule I vigorously defend, I do not use – and I will not accept – ad hominem as a substitute for opinionated discussion or lively debate.

In terms of the eight points listed in your post, and I have no qualms about having a moderator field questions and publish our responses, I propose that this debate transpire through an exchange of letters.

These emails can then be released to the public, so, much like a serialized book or collection of news stories, people can read my answers, your rebuttals, my counterarguments and vice versa.

Notwithstanding any scheduling conflicts, as I am in the midst on finalizing my remarks (to be delivered at the Miami conference), and time permitting in general (because my chief responsibility is to perform my duties as a CEO), I look forward to our debate.

Feel free to post and share this post.

Josh

LMAO. This is *so* not Josh's writing. Anybody familiar with his, ahem, rather unique prose, is more than aware of his non-existent use of spell-check or, for that matter, ability to construct complete sentences.

No wonder 'he' is calling for the debate to be in written correspondence.

Makes it even more important it be done live, otherwise all that'll happen is his answers will be ghost-written evasive dodges.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:22:42 PM

(because my chief responsibility is to perform my duties as a CEO), I look forward to our debate.

What duties does he have? He moderates and bans people from hashtalk all day and answer shill questions.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 03:25:01 PM by Paul Revere

Did Josh recruit these people from various churches and/or mental institutions?

I'm being serious here,
What if Josh bought a email lists of mental patients from various hospitals in the USA and spammed them all with Paycoin?
What if he has huge email lists of 'life churches' and promised them a second life if they support his company?

No is no other explanation for being so fucking stupid.

I really don;t know exactly how these morons were recruited. I suspect it is just having the right lie at the right time. Things are going badly for a lot of people these days and they are looking for the "Golden Ticket" out of this mess, and Josh has no moral issues with lying to them and saying he has it. All you have to do is send him all of your money and BELIEVE! Pretty much a duplicate of every cult, except this one is purely driven by greed, whereas some cults may have a kernel of spirituality at their core.

Lets examine a current thread full of people who obviosuly do not know their ass from a hole in the ground on HT: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28638/cc-purchase/3

Here is my analysis of the effing idiots talking about how much they have run up their credit cards to put cash directly into Josh's pocket in return for a couple of Shitcoins taken from his endless reserve of them:

OP https://hashtalk.org/user/mtaretto  REAL Braindead Cultmember
https://hashtalk.org/user/unclebuck REAL Seems to have two brain cells, but they argue with eachother.
https://hashtalk.org/user/albundy FAKE Obvious shill account.
https://hashtalk.org/user/colaxais REAL Just plain Effing stupid person
https://hashtalk.org/user/ricardo  REAL Braindead Cultmember
https://hashtalk.org/user/frant100 REAL Dazed and Confused Braindead Paycoin Cult Member.
https://hashtalk.org/user/mobileghod REAL Braindead Cultmember
https://hashtalk.org/user/cyberlizard REAL Second Tier Cult Member and Josh's underling. Enabler of this ongoing scam.

8 posters in that thread of effing morons complaining about how they can't put more of their money in Josh's pocket faster. Conclusion: 7 are real people, one of which is a cult insider. 1 obvious shill account.

Edit to add: Here is some ST for all you HT Cultmembers. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESWRtaHNU8

JoostB

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:48:25 PM

(because my chief responsibility is to perform my duties as a CEO), I look forward to our debate.
What duties does he have? He moderates and bans people from hashtalk all day and answer shill questions.
I suppose he has to entertain GAWmanda.
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:58:15 PM

Poster child for the most number of worthless post replies EVAR!
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:02:22 PM

selling my 476.85 xpy in my windows wallet today had enough of this.They cost me about just over $4 mining the points so not out that much but its just drifting downwards everyday.Taking the Btc I get and going to invest in this Ziftr coin probably going from the frying pan to the fire who knows.

10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:07:08 PM

selling my 476.85 xpy in my windows wallet today had enough of this.They cost me about just over $4 mining the points so not out that much but its just drifting downwards everyday.Taking the Btc I get and going to invest in this Ziftr coin probably going from the frying pan to the fire who knows.

Buying XPY feels like stealing water from African kids.

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:07:29 PM

please don't buy into ziftr IPO its gonna be much much cheaper after IPO, it is a complete rip off , ziftr is economically viable, but only to the people that run it, any investors are going to get screwed
jibble

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:14:01 PM

http://blog.paybase.com/paybase-and-amazon-make-purchases-with-paycoin/

oh look that 100% unique integration into amazon is actually just a copy of purse.io with less discount, i doubt they will be offering upto 20% discount like purse.

blog post doesn't mention paycoin being accepting either just bitcoin

What is the actual update in that blog post? it offers nothing, it says it has an update , then mentions stuff business insider said, which is likely copied from what gaw originally said about it anyways.

They are announcing how it works? it was obvious how it was going to work, the same as the other already existent options in the marketplace.  

announcing that its coming out soon? it's already "suppose" to be out . so how is that an update

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28639/paybase-and-amazon-com-make-purchases-with-paycoin-blog/41

"in short, Yes, bitcoin can already do this... But nobody has bothered to do it. Paycoin can do it too, and we have a team of paid professionals making it happen."

.....the ignorance is beyond me.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

I suppose he has to entertain GAWmanda.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

Another point of stupidity in the HT camp is the inability to understand that merchant integration = continuous downward market pressure. You have the same morons yelling "Down with Dumpers" and pleading for everyone to max out their credit cards to buy up all the XPY (@ a 10% fee no less) on the exchanges to drive the price up (never mind that Josh & CO are those endlessly dumping into the market right now) and in the same breath these idiots say that people buying from merchants with XPY will bring the price up. Completely effing stupid. Merchants do NOT hold crypto, they DUMP it as soon as they get it.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:43:51 PM

are you joking about taking btc and dumping into ziftr ?   Shocked

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
maildir
Legendary

Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

http://zinc.io/docs/
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:57:47 PM

When somebody mentions Homero anywhere for any reason, if they can even know his tiny, insignificant self, this is the response.

Pages: « 1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: