Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376891 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:36:54 AM

So where are these million dollar whale buys coming from?

What planet are you living on where there are millions of dollars flowing in to this shitcoin? I'm seeing on average ~$50k traded per day and it looks like it's mostly back and forth between the same hand(s).

I mean, if XPY is an obvious scam why are we still seeing such massive buys and not nearly the dumping one would expect.

That's the strangest thing of all.

It's really not so strange when you do a little bit of research (I know you prefer to just read individual posts here and construct alternate realities around them).

You don't see massive dumping because:

a. There are very few whales left who haven't already jumped ship.

b. The few who still hold xpy can't dump it because it's locked up in zencloud/paybase/hashstakers.

c. The cultists generally aren't aware of the mountain of red flags/bad news because of hashtalks obsessive censorship.

I really hope you're not being purposely oblivious and I'm wasting my breath, but the more you post the more likely that seems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:47:08 AM

Another big shuffle: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?88552.htm

Round and round the ~Million XPY goes, where they stop somebody knows....

It's amazing we don't see any if these big insiders and whales dumping given all the "bad news".
Hope will do some crazy things to somebody whos been scammed. Your only way to go other than accepting a massive loss is to hold out hope that everything will work out. Really really sad that so many people are in that situation right now.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:48:01 AM

What is about this GAW dude that he got so many chumps to hand over their $.  And despite all evidence to the contrary, many still think they are in a worthwhile investment?  It's really beyond me.  This dude has felony written all over him.
qwerty555

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:54:07 AM

Another big shuffle: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?88552.htm

Round and round the ~Million XPY goes, where they stop somebody knows....

It's amazing we don't see any if these big insiders and whales dumping given all the "bad news".

1 any large serious dump would crash the market  volume is very small  ranging from $40k - 100k per day currently  . those that wish to dump need to drip it in or they will suffer . However who is buying that volume given the uber negative publicity ( day traders aside ..20% of volume max?)

2 Most whales  are locked  until June so cannot sell until then
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:55:26 AM

People really should read back a few pages before wasting thousands of keystrokes on speculation about things that are already well known. In particular I would read where I noticed an email in the list from Scott Booth which he verified was indeed real:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10651942#msg10651942

Get real. There were at least 50,000 Emails in that dump last night. It would take someone a year just to write them, not even getting into all of the links and pictures and voicemails and then the DKIM signatures that are in them. If you are an idiot solipsist and just can't accept that truth can be known I think you are in the wrong thread.

P.S: This post is mainly meant for trixter and PC. PC is already on ignore, and now you are as well aptley named wall o text poster. See you never, forget to write! Buhbyes!

This thread is moving so fast and there is so much trolling and FUD that it's impossible to discern what's really going on.

Yesterday morning I saw a screenshot posted here where coinbrief said the emails they leaked were in fact faked.

Was that screenshot legit, were those leaked emails which dropped the price 2 nights ago to .0011, in fact fakes?

Cause now I'm seeing a 50,000 email dump?

WTF is going on?  Are these real or not and who has the most to gain if they're being faked?

If this is all FUD, it is the biggest most elaborate FUD I have ever seen.

Thanks for any clarification!  I hope Coinbrief posts to clarify once and for all or better yet, write another article to clarify or add some color.

Wow Vlad is actually considering the fact that this may, in fact, be legit?  That it may not be FUD?

I mentioned earlier that I was considering not writing another article about this, but I've had enough people asking me to do so that I feel like I probably should.  I don't know if I can get it ready by tomorrow, as there is a LOT of information to dig through...but, I will try to get it all worked out as soon as I can.

The funny thing about the 50,000 email "dump" is that not only was it not a hack.  It wasn't even a true dump or leak.  It was all freely available for a LONG time.  It just wasn't indexed by Google (they don't index Google Groups).  I'll make sure to show exactly how it must have happened, with step-by-step pictures for those that would rather not read, when I write the new article.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:02:52 AM

If the wallets had been brached, the coins would be long gone...so i call that BS

+1

Scott-
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:49:28 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33152/calling-all-paycoin-supporters-esp-with-legal-counsel-experience

These guys have to be on the payroll. I threw up a little bit in my mouth reading that thread. Gaw could be ffing their wives right in front of them and they would ask Gaw if he needed more KY.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:04:28 AM

That is (DJ)VictorVargas' brother who's equally up to his needle in that putrid cesspool:

https://hashtalk.org/user/victorvargas

http://www.djvictorvargas.com/#!about/c2414

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:14:55 AM

Glad I got out of GAW a few months back before this PayCoin scam. They might be scamming now, but I actually did pretty well before it started. I am not surprised that people still support him the community is pretty solid over there.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:23:39 AM

Glad I got out of GAW a few months back before this PayCoin scam. They might be scamming now, but I actually did pretty well before it started. I am not surprised that people still support him the community is pretty solid over there.

Glad you missed out on losing money.

I have a hard time believing anyone can take a financial beating, like the ones hanging on over at hashtalk, and not be bitter. Lie after lie, broken promise after broken promise, and obvious hype by Gaw to further suck the btc out of them. I don't need to see leaked emails, skype conversations, or SEC papers to know GAW is bad news. Gaw put nail after nail in his own coffin.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:32:29 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33152/calling-all-paycoin-supporters-esp-with-legal-counsel-experience

These guys have to be on the payroll. I threw up a little bit in my mouth reading that thread. Gaw could be ffing their wives right in front of them and they would ask Gaw if he needed more KY.

Anyone with the ability to dissect information for truth, read between the lines (of bullshit), make sense and correlate disturbing business behavior, would have left ages ago.

Thus, asking for anyone with a legal background remaining in HT is a goose chase.
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:01:14 AM

So you pretty much ignored my point and proceeded to dismantle and justify each of my examples individually  Grin

It's all irrelevant. I can do that too,
You should have quoted the part where I specifically said that you could too.

How many times does it need to happen to become negligence? Fraud? Conspiracy?

Negligence is a failure to act or a failure not to act based on some duty
Fraud requires intent (mens rea)
Conspiracy requires more than one person in planning or committing a crime (and depending on which statute an overt act to further the conspiracy).

I am saying that the only proof I have seen is incompetence leading in part to over inflated claims or promises.  Looking at it as a whole I do not see intent to commit a crime which is required for almost every criminal act in the US.  Maybe its because law has been a hobby of mine for over 20 years and currently I am in law school that I set the proof bar to more than speculation when people allege criminal acts. 

I did leave open the possibility for the incompetence to lead towards a civil lawsuit, and bonus most people can sue in their home state (if in the US).  This would make them have to come to you to fight it (and if in small claims court they cant just  hire a lawyer to represent them in many states but this caps the value to $5000-10,000 in most places but it can result in a judgement in months instead of years).  If they do not respond then a default judgement can be entered.  At this point its best to wait the 30 days (or whatever your states rules are) for the filing deadline for a notice to appeal, if you try to collect too quickly then they can try to appeal and reverse the decision.  Once that is done you can get a Writ of Execution from the court (if  they do not pay up) and have the local sheriff seize bank accounts or other assets and turn them over to you to clear their debt.  Writs of execution are valid across state lines so you can actually get them enforced.

This can at least make some people whole until the assets truly are gone.  I also believe that I mentioned earlier  that if criminal acts can be shown then it might be possible to pierce the corporate veil and go after Josh's (and other officers of the company) personal assets and holdings.  For example the telco/isp that Josh owns using the GAW name.  Switches, routers, computers, forced liquidation of customers to another ISP, etc might be able ot generate some of the missing cash for investors. 
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:57:21 AM

Man its taking a long time for the price to crash to where it belongs.

Like a slow motion trainwreck
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:25:16 AM

well that was stupid of GAW to move any XPY unless it was actually in danger.
now we can link SHITLOADS of GAW activity from day 1 to this date

there is no ambiguity
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:27:00 AM

there is no ambiguity
Is there an easy way to trace these coins now since they are all together?  Maybe see if these are the ones they are dumping from now on?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:46:45 AM

there is no ambiguity
Is there an easy way to trace these coins now since they are all together?  Maybe see if these are the ones they are dumping from now on?

we already had proof of GAW moving to different exchanges from 1 long obfuscated wallet chain that was coming only from premine coins but now we can prove with no ambiguity how OFTEN they did it and how much work they put in obfuscating. since we dont have to do any manual guess work to start analysis, we can also link addresses that have been mixed with non-premine coins if there is any. well any with significant volume anyways. im sure this has hapend since GAWMiners had coins

if its true that they had to secure all non-customer coins we can estimate by volume how many GAW insiders / different sellers there are. that will take tad more time to analyze tho. but it looked like that chain that was posted earlier had little or no outputs to cryptsy which seemed weird at first. mostly to paybase and bittrex + some odd zend and dust to cryptsy. the rumor that they spread sell work person per exchange at a time would seem logical but since we only had 1 of those chains identified, it was impossible to draw conclusions

edit:
also we can estimate how much they sent from hand to hand to increase volume. unless they saved coins from mining that was not mixed with any now 'secured' coins or premine coins. those would still be stealthy to us
bitflux

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:55:57 AM

What really needs examining is the value systems and principles of the individuals that have involved and associated themselves and participated in this affair to date. Two wrongs do not make a right nor was anybody granted a license to police anybody's affairs based on their own biased intentions or opinions. Neither have those involved stopped to consider the affect on other's and how they might be affected in the pursuit of their own self interest , the question is what kind of person wish to be associated further with this kind of lack of character, believe's  and value's.

Walk away let it be, fisticuffs on the playground are for kids after school. Settle your vendettas on your own somewhere else in private. If you are not man enough to do so, at least keep your dirty laundry private, have some self respect. If you need attention pay a whore. If you want a fight be a man step up, sort it out and get it over with rather than resorting to 'girlie' talk in a chat box or forum. In short keep your nose out of others peoples business, get a life of your own.
 Undecided
sandog

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:03:20 AM

Sandog, thats me, shadowbanned on Hashtalk.

I guess just saying that even the most open-minded person at this point would be mad not to be expecting an MTGox, Moola like exit strategy.

I was over here saying i wasn't ready to call it one way or another - and just watching, thinking the community might make it work. Now, i guess i am a slow learner.

I remember people over here making fun of me just because i wasn't familiar with peercoin. This forum is pretty reactive and abusive towards the people in Hashtalk.
So anyway, i doubt i'll get unbanned back there - what a waste of time. Learned a lot just how far you can make a pre-mined shitcoin go when its forced on you as a trade in for your useless cloudmining investment.

Yeah, shadow ban is only so useful GAW! It tends to send the message loud and clear that that is a very artificial universe in there at hashtalk.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:11:29 AM

What really needs examining is the value systems and principles of the individuals that have involved and associated themselves and participated in this affair to date. Two wrongs do not make a right nor was anybody granted a license to police anybody's affairs based on their own biased intentions or opinions. Neither have those involved stopped to consider the affect on other's and how they might be affected in the pursuit of their own self interest , the question is what kind of person wish to be associated further with this kind of lack of character, believe's  and value's.

Walk away let it be, fisticuffs on the playground are for kids after school. Settle your vendettas on your own somewhere else in private. If you are not man enough to do so, at least keep your dirty laundry private, have some self respect. If you need attention pay a whore. If you want a fight be a man step up, sort it out and get it over with rather than resorting to 'girlie' talk in a chat box or forum. In short keep your nose out of others peoples business, get a life of your own.
 Undecided

get out of crypto then. this is a very good example to learn from and to tell people to get a life instead of learning lessons is more than stupid. theres plenty to look at here

you go ahead and blindy invest your money. buy my pet rock for 1000 btc. you can sell it back to me for 9999 btc next month

also policing is a critical part of crypto. transparency is critical
blockchain doesnt lie so there are no biases

edit:
sandog you are not alone with that problem  Undecided hopefully you can salvage something out of it or learn for the future
Mr. Gonzo is a decent con man and this is a great example how most alt coins are just pure scams even if there is a known company behind it
bitflux

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:38:47 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 10:48:56 AM by bitflux

What really needs examining is the value systems and principles of the individuals that have involved and associated themselves and participated in this affair to date. Two wrongs do not make a right nor was anybody granted a license to police anybody's affairs based on their own biased intentions or opinions. Neither have those involved stopped to consider the affect on other's and how they might be affected in the pursuit of their own self interest , the question is what kind of person wish to be associated further with this kind of lack of character, believe's  and value's.

Undecided

get out of crypto then. this is a very good example to learn from and to tell people to get a life instead of learning lessons is more than stupid. theres plenty to look at here

you go ahead and blindy invest your money. buy my pet rock for 1000 btc. you can sell it back to me for 9999 btc next month

also policing is a critical part of crypto. transparency is critical
blockchain doesnt lie so there are no biases

edit:
sandog you are not alone with that problem  Undecided hopefully you can salvage something out of it or learn for the future
Mr. Gonzo is a decent con man and this is a great example how most alt coins are just pure scams even if there is a known company behind it

Please stick to your pet rock and good luck selling it for BTC. Crypto needs community support rather than shunning it, telling others to get out is exactly what crypto needs +1. Please clarify if where and when I invested the money your presumptuous comments refer to. If crypto needs 'policing' then establish a framework for it, everybody can't be a policeman based on their own opinion and 'bias', that spells 'public' chaos. What is rather clear is the mentality and value systems in 'here'.
Pages: « 1 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: