Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:17:34 PM

can you post a screenshot if it is interesting? I will certainly not register with any social media crap just to read something Cheesy

When Bloggers (Like Me) Fail

Jane Kreisman
Media Maven at AI Coin, Executive Director, ฿it (©oin) Change Club

I need to “come clean” about some of my blogs that featured GAWMiners, HashCoin and PayCoin over the past several months. I rarely write in the first person, but this is about my own participation in this messy situation. I want to set the record straight and make amends to anyone who might have lost funds because of my enthusiastic posts. I blog, unpaid, for the greater Crypto community on my ad-free web site, the Bitcoin Change Club, and on Linked-In.

While I no longer consider my blogs about GAWMiners to be accurate, they did diligently document my understanding of events at the time, as communicated to me as a customer. I never had any “inside information.” My blogs still accurately illustrate the marketing strategies and claims made to customers, however, most of whom lost the majority of their investments, including me.

GAWMiners is now deeply mired in controversy including an SEC investigation. One major point of public contention is how and why so many of CEO Josh Garza’s posts were systematically deleted from his own forum, HashTalk. That is why I quit editing Mr. Garza’s posts on HashTalk, and decided not to delete my own blogs, simply on principle. I have nothing to hide. I hope my blogs can serve some other, better purpose now.

I personally had a unique experience with GAWMiners. At first it was very positive. They paid me small stipends in Bitcoin to create a Crypto-WIKI on HashTalk, of which I am still proud. It was my first “Bitcoin Job,” which I loved, and I invested almost all of that BTC back into GAWMiners.

I was named one of the original “19 Paycoin Origin” innovators, and was given a nice badge and a free miner. It was not the first -- or last-- gift I received from GAW. Later I was named an “Innovator,” and was given 500 Paycoins which were then projected to be valued at $10,000, but today, sadly, are worth a mere $300.00. I was also awarded a free trip to the Bitcoin Convention in Miami, so I can’t just ungraciously walk away and act ungrateful. In fact, I stayed on much longer than I probably should have, trying to help other customers get their accounts un-blocked, un-banned and un-fudged.

In my last published blog about GAWMiners and Paycoin in January, I had to concede that the nasty GAW/Paycoin controversy had gone “viral.”

I suggested that:

‘Nay-sayers will have to retract their rants for now, and be silent for a while.’
‘If the Timeline is not met for the roll-out of the features that everyone is clamoring for “yesterday,” then the cynics can try again.’
The Timeline was not met.

I stand corrected.

Features were not rolled out, including the attractive PayBase Premier Account, which I was supposed to receive as part of my “Innovator” award.

The “Honor Program” to pay customers the promised $20 per Paycoin was scrapped, even though I personally came up with a popular and feasible alternative plan.

My expensive collection of Legendary Hashlets-turned-Stakers are now all but worthless, including my “Origin Staker,” which some of “The 19” sold for thousands of dollars several months ago. Sorry, Mom. I should have listened to you and sold it back then.

The list of GAW/Paycoin failures goes on and on, including: “never-obsolete / always profitable” mining services that became worthless and were terminated, broken wallet software, thousands of test coins not destroyed as scheduled, no top-tier merchant partnerships, no credit / debit cards, no “moving” the market and no $20 “floor” for Paycoin, while GAWMiners’ own “Prime Controllers” were raking in 350% APR and compounding coins.

I have also blogged about other unfolding crypto failures. There have been so many…including the cloud-mining dis-service, Hashie.co, which also scammed customers like me out of our Bitcoin and Giga-Hashes.

I want to thank The Mage and other members and former members of the Crypto-coin communities like HashTalk and GetHashing who have graciously extended to me their understanding and forgiveness.

To anyone who lost money because of my blogs, I’m deeply sorry.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:35:31 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:44:45 AM by suchmoon

i cannot withdrawal from zenminer...

anybody can? ;x

This is going to be my new favorite answer to everything (TM):

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:57:40 PM

i cannot withdrawal from zenminer...

anybody can? ;x
Next week according to the head scammer himself.  Gotta keep up with this slippery snake.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:02:22 PM

So there someone asks in hashtalk how many developers has GAW got.

Mr Coins says
I'm not sure what the size of GAW development team would even mean. Are we talking contractors, full time staff or outsourced projects?

I'd be more interested in "How many developers are working on Paycoin projects?"

Then, I think the answer is - a lot Smiley

Hmm, what the hell have they been doing then lol?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:06:02 PM

Mr Coins says
I'm not sure what the size of GAW development team would even mean. Are we talking contractors, full time staff or outsourced projects?

I'd be more interested in "How many developers are working on Paycoin projects?"

I just love the fake shill accounts that keep popping up.  Keeping an eye on this one:  https://hashtalk.org/user/jonasescrow

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:28:40 PM

Mr Coins says

They'll be working on paycoin 2
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:46:57 PM

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

Get your CON !

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:51:10 PM

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

Get your CON !

Actually PayCon is a sound choice. PayCoin? BUWHAHAHAH.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:18:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 07:14:16 PM by kken01

here are some details on projects they have started. #A is probably dead already or frozen. of course they adopted work of others with little to no additions

#A
based on this: Czarcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830805.0

Distributed Application Development on the Paycoin Blockchain
https://paycoinshares.com/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PAYcoinsharesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsc8M91.htm

What is Paycoinshares?
Paycoinshares is open source peer to peer cryptographic currency utilizing a distributed consensus ledger that is publicly available. It enables everyone with the simplest and most cost effective way to exchange money instantly anywhere in the world.

How Czarcoin Works
Paycoinshares is open source peer to peer cryptographic currency utilizing a distributed consensus ledger that is publicly available. It enables everyone with the simplest and most cost effective way to exchange money instantly anywhere in the world.

^they forgot some shit there. well actually theres some Lorem Ipsum stuff all over the page

theres some weird links on that page
Treefunder
The Cryptocurrency Exchange.
https://treefunder.co/markets/xpybtc < eg
uknown if they have any dealings with them or not. their site is down for next 3 days so no links work

https://czarparty.co/
same design than HT forums. is that the default for that forum software  Grin

the PaycoinShare site is identical copy of: (except that one xpy thingie there but i guess they have no deals with anyone. just changed that one piece of info)
https://czarparty.github.io/

#B
here is their bitcoin ATM they wanted to setup in africa. remember how they didnt give any information if they would dev their own or anything
http://projectskyhook.com/

Say hello to Skyhook - the first $999, open source commercial Bitcoin ATM for everyone. It's shipping, right now.

edit:
Skyhook uses the major exchanges to set the Bitcoin price automatically, then adds a percentage and minimum price protection so you can get paid for making Bitcoins easy and convenient to purchase, while protecting yourself from volatility. It's great for storefronts, bars, vendors, merchants, conferences, farmers markets, and meetups. You can set any rate you want - or none at all. It's your machine - you decide.

so they probably wanted to move to africa and suck them dry with nice extra costs Wink
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:02:14 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 08:17:43 PM by kken01

here is the person ( Jason Sponaugle ) who implemented woocommerce plugin for PayCoin Gateway

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-sponaugle/7/968/60b (most people write their last name with a capital letter but not this rebel!)

looks like he got fed up with GAW quickly and asked to be removed from the forum along with any projects&msgs he started. he scrubbed everything he could. shame?

http://paycoinroll.com/ it now directs  to paycoingateway

some other stuff he had planned
http://cryptlotto.net/
http://btcfundme.com/

jesus is there such a huge market in gambling  Grin
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:37:30 PM

GAW still accepting BTC.. Its a black hole!! These guys are expecting it to show in balances.. I wouldn't get my hopes up..

WTF?!?!  I'm confused.  Why in god's name is he sending BTC to zenminer?  Isn't it shut down?  Aren't withdrawals disabled everywhere?

Jesus, what the hell did Homero do to these poor bastards?  Pavlov's dogs drooled when he rang a bell even without any food in the room.  Homero's drones send all their BTC to any address he puts in front of their face even without anything to buy or a way to get it back!
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:40:25 PM

I remember back in the day when.......
 Undecided

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:50:19 PM

Jesus, what the hell did Homero do to these poor bastards?  Pavlov's dogs drooled when he rang a bell even without any food in the room.  Homero's drones send all their BTC to any address he puts in front of their face even without anything to buy or a way to get it back!

Truly shocking.  So, in psychological terms what is halfway between Pavlovian conditioning and Stockholm Syndrome?

trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:50:58 PM

The supposed connection to terrorism is COINBRIEF!  This is Coinfire.  Its a totally different website.  Just my opinion, but I bet the terrorism connection for Josh Garza and Coinbrief are not nearly as bad as the government has made them out to be.  You never know though?

As soon as I heard about the coinbrief writer being held for potential links to ISIS I knew that coinfire enemies would try to muddy the waters and attach the story to them instead.  After all, if they are willing to take the time to orchestrate massive hacking attacks against coinfire then linking them to this coinbrief story is a very easy thing to do.

The only reason that it was mentioned in the first place was to tie bitcoin to terror funding.  From what I have read the writer hadnt written anything in 4 months, he was not regular staff he was freelance.  If a kid used to work at McDonalds (as a real employee not a freelance burger flipper) the media wont mention that.  Nothing about his writing was in any way involved in his assistance to the guy to get him to Syria.  They already had the fact that he co-founded the first arabic language bitcoin exchange or whatever it was, so there was little need to mention the writing gig other than to try to suggest that its a larger problem with bitcoin.
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:54:10 PM

Hell you could have associated with a terrorist and not even known about it. 

Or worse, funded one because of what appears to be a legit charity to (usually) help the children affected by the various wars and it turns out that it was just a front to fund the fighting.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 08:01:34 PM

here are some details on projects they have started. #A is probably dead already or frozen. of course they adopted work of others with little to no additions

#A
based on this: Czarcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830805.0

Distributed Application Development on the Paycoin Blockchain
https://paycoinshares.com/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PAYcoinsharesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsc8M91.htm

What is Paycoinshares?

How Czarcoin Works

^they forgot some shit there. well actually theres some Lorem Ipsum stuff all over the page

theres some weird links on that page
Treefunder
The Cryptocurrency Exchange.
https://treefunder.co/markets/xpybtc < eg
uknown if they have any dealings with them or not. their site is down for next 3 days so no links work

https://czarparty.co/
same design than HT forums. is that the default for that forum software  Grin

the PaycoinShare site is identical copy of: (except that one xpy thingie there but i guess they have no deals with anyone. just changed that one piece of info)
https://czarparty.github.io/

#B
here is their bitcoin ATM they wanted to setup in africa. remember how they didnt give any information if they would dev their own or anything
http://projectskyhook.com/

Say hello to Skyhook - the first $999, open source commercial Bitcoin ATM for everyone. It's shipping, right now.

edit:
Skyhook uses the major exchanges to set the Bitcoin price automatically, then adds a percentage and minimum price protection so you can get paid for making Bitcoins easy and convenient to purchase, while protecting yourself from volatility. It's great for storefronts, bars, vendors, merchants, conferences, farmers markets, and meetups. You can set any rate you want - or none at all. It's your machine - you decide.

so they probably wanted to move to africa and suck them dry with nice extra costs Wink

I doubt this has any connection to GAW.  This dumb cunt keeps cloning Counterparty on every blockchain in existence.  His reasoning seems to be that there aren't enough BTC to go around for the whole world so we need trillions of coins on what he refers to as sidechains (but they aren't sidechains, just more and more Counterparty clones).  I tried explaining to him that we can just move the decimal place around and use a different base unit for everyday transactions such as mBTC.  He still thinks what he is doing is better  Roll Eyes.  I haven't decided if he is just stupid or trying to run a scam somehow.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

well the timing is pretty weird which is why i thought it could be GAW project that they abandoned later on. possibly paid for freelance work just like paycoingateway but it didnt pan out with the shares thing

2014-12-22 01:43:40 block height 2

7743ce9fbce205ca...   8332   2014-12-22 10:43:56   + 0.001 XPY   0.001 XPY
PAYcoinsharesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsc8M91
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:13:44 PM

I doubt there is any development "team" just Josh and a laptop
and any remaining GAW staff?
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:16:53 PM

I doubt there is any development "team" just Josh and a laptop
and any remaining GAW staff?

Only ones that I know of are Jonah and Luke.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:40:26 PM

Hashtalks down................again.....maybe this time forever? I could only wish.
Pages: « 1 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: