Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376940 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:48:36 PM

What about paybase can ppl withdraw from there?

Yes, I just pulled all my XPY out of both. I wish I never drank the kool-aid months ago. So happy I think I only sank about $100 into this scam.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was exactly why ht is down.  "Oh sorry everyone I would have announced it sooner but shucks the forum was down."  If the forum stays down for a while this might actually work to slow the inevitable run on the bank. 

Now the question is do I cash the XPY in now and just take the loss and move on or wait and hope for some miracle?Huh

You interested in buying a bridge?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

I cant withdrawal money from the fuckin cloud

magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:50:42 PM

if you go for the miracle. sold and repurchased in the dump.

but I would sell and I would forget LOL

Nah I was stupid, I should have cashed out my haslets and I should have never given into another shitty alt. All these alts is what is holding crypto back. I think the community needs to destroy each one and just adopt a single standard in each algorithm. It's just too much for the average person to digest.
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:51:55 PM

Yes, I just pulled all my XPY out of both. I wish I never drank the kool-aid months ago. So happy I think I only sank about $100 into this scam.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was exactly why ht is down.  "Oh sorry everyone I would have announced it sooner but shucks the forum was down."  If the forum stays down for a while this might actually work to slow the inevitable run on the bank. 

Now the question is do I cash the XPY in now and just take the loss and move on or wait and hope for some miracle?Huh

You interested in buying a bridge?

Only if it has lifetime profitability guaranteed
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:59:21 PM

No miracle happening. PayCoin and the Company behind it is done. Take the loss and invest in some good coins.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:04:00 PM

No miracle happening. PayCoin and the Company behind it is done. Take the loss and invest in some good coins.

I wish somebody would tell that to TheMage.  He is trying to help the bastards save it.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

Went to ZenMiner to withdraw, as I read these last posts and BAM!
My bits are gone from the account... Didn't have much there (under 0.10 BTC), but apparently a transaction marked as "Account Debits" shows in history and balance is set to ZERO.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, an announcement pops out on the page saying this:
We are aware of an intermittent issue affecting how certain users’ balances are displayed.  The issue is with the displayed balance only, not with the actual ledger.  All balances and transactions are correctly recorded within ZenCloud.  This is being actively worked on.

The display issue affects your BTC and HashPoint™ balances.   After payouts, sales, purchases, deposits and withdraws a user’s balance may not reflect the new transaction.

We are currently working on a change to our caching system which will resolve this for all affected users. 

We expect to have a fix for this developed within the next few hours and will push out the fix after final testing, no later than Friday at 5PM eastern.

Is this old news ? Is it related to that account debit maybe?

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:15:15 PM

I decided to trace another , more recent withdrawal of 100,000 XPY from the same two Prime Controller addresses from which the 100,000 XPY I traced yesterday going directly to exchanges were taken from. This transaction (in block #79437) is taken from this Prime Controller and this Prime Controller and is deposited here in a single 100,000 XPY group here. I followed this group until ALL of the coins were siphoned off to either A: Mixing wallets which eventually lead to exchanges or B: Directly to exchanges. The two primary mixing wallets are this one and this one, although there are others used in this shell game. Both of those wallets have hundreds of addresses, and the coins are shuffled back and forth to different addresses, and then eventually moved off and sent to exchanges. You can trace that for yourself, it is all there, although the mixing going on in those wallets is pretty convoluted indeed, with many splits and recombining operations meant to fool the unwary as to the origin of these coins taken directly from Prime Controllers.

What I did today was followed only the coins that went from this 100k group directly to exchanges. There are two cases where I saw a small amount go to an accumulator wallet (other than the two big ones) and then straight to exchanges. The very first frames in the following GIF show a single XPY siphoned off, which is joined by 3 others, and then sent to PayBase. Small, yes , but that is the idea when you are trying to throw people off of your trail as Homero & Co are blatantly doing here. The second time is somewhere in the middle of these 89 frames. I am sure there are other quick shuffles> Exchange transactions in this chain, but I did not follow many. The vast majority of the siphoning that did not go directly to exchanges went to the two big mixing wallets above (both of which are connected with the last group I traced- btw). The following GIF shows more than 80 transactions siphoning off XPY from this group directly to exchanges. Most are very small, the largest being ~ 2,000 XPY. All of this is definitely done with bots, as the transactions are very rapis and keep going 24 hourse per day until the entire 100,000 XPY has been disbursed.

I figured the poor fools on HT have such a hard time with "numbers and stuff" and can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to check the Blockchain for themselves, so I made the whole process in to a nice little movie for them. Enjoy watching Homero & Co brazenly take 100,000 XPY and dump them directly on the exchanges dumbos!

And right now there are ~2,000,000 XPY taken from Prime Controllers/ Premine that are doing the shuffle going to the exchanges. Have fun putting up Buy Bids so Homero can take your BTC and stuff it into his pocket!!

Figure it the fuck out already morons!

Stop putting more BTC in Homero's pocket!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:30:40 PM

This thread just keeps on delivering, oh wow!!

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:31:19 PM

I decided to trace another , more recent withdrawal of 100,000 XPY from the same two Prime Controller addresses from which the 100,000 XPY I traced yesterday going directly to exchanges were taken from. This transaction (in block #79437) is taken from this Prime Controller and this Prime Controller and is deposited here in a single 100,000 XPY group here. I followed this group until ALL of the coins were siphoned off to either A: Mixing wallets which eventually lead to exchanges or B: Directly to exchanges. The two primary mixing wallets are this one and this one, although there are others used in this shell game. Both of those wallets have hundreds of addresses, and the coins are shuffled back and forth to different addresses, and then eventually moved off and sent to exchanges. You can trace that for yourself, it is all there, although the mixing going on in those wallets is pretty convoluted indeed, with many splits and recombining operations meant to fool the unwary as to the origin of these coins taken directly from Prime Controllers.

What I did today was followed only the coins that went from this 100k group directly to exchanges. There are two cases where I saw a small amount go to an accumulator wallet (other than the two big ones) and then straight to exchanges. The very first frames in the following GIF show a single XPY siphoned off, which is joined by 3 others, and then sent to PayBase. Small, yes , but that is the idea when you are trying to throw people off of your trail as Homero & Co are blatantly doing here. The second time is somewhere in the middle of these 89 frames. I am sure there are other quick shuffles> Exchange transactions in this chain, but I did not follow many. The vast majority of the siphoning that did not go directly to exchanges went to the two big mixing wallets above (both of which are connected with the last group I traced- btw). The following GIF shows more than 80 transactions siphoning off XPY from this group directly to exchanges. Most are very small, the largest being ~ 2,000 XPY. All of this is definitely done with bots, as the transactions are very rapis and keep going 24 hourse per day until the entire 100,000 XPY has been disbursed.

I figured the poor fools on HT have such a hard time with "numbers and stuff" and can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to check the Blockchain for themselves, so I made the whole process in to a nice little movie for them. Enjoy watching Homero & Co brazenly take 100,000 XPY and dump them directly on the exchanges dumbos!

And right now there are ~2,000,000 XPY taken from Prime Controllers/ Premine that are doing the shuffle going to the exchanges. Have fun putting up Buy Bids so Homero can take your BTC and stuff it into his pocket!!
https://i.imgur.com/B5PeDRk.gif

https://i.imgur.com/oQIGN1c.jpg

Looks like someone forgot to pay cloudflare for hashtalk.org, or maybe they pulled the plug while withdrawals were enabled so as not to have a massive amount of btc & xpy withdrawals all at once....  Btw, amazing gif, i had to watch it like 20 times to catch all the text tho... Cheesy

With any luck, maybe they will venture over here and figure it out. Still can't believe those people sending money to site known to be down/broken... wth?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
racebyu

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:37:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/B5PeDRk.gif
https://i.imgur.com/oQIGN1c.jpg

Looks like someone forgot to pay cloudflare for hashtalk.org, or maybe they pulled the plug while withdrawals were enabled so as not to have a massive amount of btc & xpy withdrawals all at once....  Btw, amazing gif, i had to watch it like 20 times to catch all the text tho... Cheesy

With any luck, maybe they will venture over here and figure it out. Still can't believe those people sending money to site known to be down/broken... wth?  Huh

I would think that is why they took HT offline to try and stop the tanking of the coin in the markets.
People will find out sooner or later and I am sure there will be some more "loyal" customers who will turn against them.
Great consumer relations A++   Blah...
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:39:27 PM

all of their exchange selling follow that exact same pattern when they use 100k or 50k starting address at least since 2015-02-13. probably earlier but i havent looked

on top of that not only can you show that GAW is selling their shit by boatloads, but you can link big chunk of wallets in rich list as being in control of 1 entity

edit: then theres the issue of these idle addresses that were created little by little while spreading to exchanges
PHgWtB4HcrLvuZmkgsjdaoYjpQTcNpa99P - that one sitting on 75k collected from left overs. who knows how many there are. probably sickening many
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:43:21 PM

I would think that is why they took HT offline to try and stop the tanking of the coin in the markets.
People will find out sooner or later and I am sure there will be some more "loyal" customers who will turn against them.
Great consumer relations A++   Blah...

Based on what I have seen, if it does become public knowledge that hashtalk was turned off on purpose to slow selling (I mean assuming that's what is happening here which may or may not be the actual case) but if that did become public knowledge Josh would go on hashtalk and say they did it to protect the value of the coin for all of his loyal customers and they would actually thank him for doing it.  Time and again I see him spin GAW failure as a favor to those people and time and again I have seen them be thankful for GAW's failure.  It is the damnedest thing.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

Unreal Homero/ Gaw ripping them off right in front of their eyes and they still feeding his pockets with buying XPY

Who with a right mind is buying that shitcoin for 0.0027BTC with so many promising coins out there?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:46:31 PM

im wondering what GAW's operating costs are... how much do they need to sell?

do they sell just enough so markets do not crash? but is that enough for costs anymore

ps:
we need to dig more stuff about his church friend who leads the foundation. he could be Mr. Gonzo level scammer
my reasoning is this: there was some team xpy dude posting on gethashing about the future of xpy and he mentioned that they do not have control over the prime controllers. if i remember right in email leaks there were tidbits that this matlack guy should own huge chunk and he definitely woudnt have the money to buy such chunk but thats another issue. anyways he would be lying to his "Team XPY" or at least muddying the waters by not revealing how much he controls
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:54:24 PM

That last post by Paul Revere has given me an idea!  Animated gifs that you can pause!

Cheesy
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:55:33 PM

That last post by Paul Revere has given me an idea!  Animated gifs that you can pause!

Cheesy

webm's?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:59:09 PM

Woot - did someone just stake themselves $420,000.00 worth of XPY?   Everyone check your wallets to see if you won the XPY lotto.  

Anyone?  Any guesses?  Oh - or was that just a bunch more coins shuffling off to Bittrex?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gaw-miners-hashtalk-discussion/67/887
Paul Revere

Activity: 406

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:02:25 AM

Ya, the first one I posted was WAY too fast and I redid it to be slower. I wanted to make it a lot more polished, but I think I made my point and I only have so much time to devote to bringing this scam down. I am just amazed that NONE of the HTr's are taking ten minutes to click through some of the Blockchain to see what is going on, it is way more in your face than I thought it would be. My guess is that ~90% of the volume in the Paycoin Blockchain is from GAW/Homero doing these bullshit shuffles with Premine/PrimeController coins. Pretty much anything you follow leads back to the same wallets in short order. Ridiculous...

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:11:19 AM

Ya, the first one I posted was WAY too fast and I redid it to be slower. I wanted to make it a lot more polished, but I think I made my point and I only have so much time to devote to bringing this scam down. I am just amazed that NONE of the HTr's are taking ten minutes to click through some of the Blockchain to see what is going on, it is way more in your face than I thought it would be. My guess is that ~90% of the volume in the Paycoin Blockchain is from GAW/Homero doing these bullshit shuffles with Premine/PrimeController coins. Pretty much anything you follow leads back to the same wallets in short order. Ridiculous...

huge bunch of them think all cryptography is flawed to the core and that some joe nobody invented collision attack just to mess with GAW. why not steal from btc network since you could do it so it looks totally legit

but they still invest in cryptocurrency. they dont know or care about the technology. blockchain is probably a term for chain of McDonalds. so asking them to open block explorer is too much  Grin

of course theres the odd guy who knows but doesnt care, kinda like the current pumppers Mr Coins & Co. number of innocent fools is probably pretty close to few %, definitely below 10%
Pages: « 1 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: