Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Trader Galactic LLC

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:39:40 AM

This coin is a top attraction for traders due to the volatility and volume.  Many dumps could be traders but I agree, something big is about to happen if millions of prime coins are being shuffled around.

Think of the volume needed to dump over 2 million XPY.  Thousands of Bitcoins per day for at least a week in volume, plus a massive media blitz.  I'm ready and hoping for it.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:40:12 AM

Team XPY trying to fill the void:

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussions

Doubt it, look at the last link in the forum - its for his paycoin poker site.

Another parasite to be fair.

It was posted on their official twitter feed, it's their hashtalk alternative/replacement/whatever for sure:

https://twitter.com/XPYFoundation/status/574391098539274240

Maybe just a coordinated effort to rid themselves of the database of old hashtalk messages?  C'mon, Josh and Adam are buddies afterall?

On another note, I'd love to know as much as possible about 3RE and Adam's bunch.  This sounds super sinister.  Especially the fact that they had already planned the foundation over a year ago.

Not really coordinated, how are the HT "victims" going to find their way to the new forum? Smiley

As for the foundation, I don't think it's been planned "over a year ago". It looked to me that because of it being registered in 2014 the website was saying "about a year ago", even though it was actually December 2014. I wouldn't make too many assumptions on that.

Simple. They will use this site to guide them. Most of those sheep still believe even after reading the facts laid out here.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:43:28 AM

Why would you believe any numbers coming from them?

How could someone from Josh's church come up with the cash for a prime controller? Either from the church's coffer's or the number is complete bullshit and they floated out a huge number and a fake buyer to hope some other rube would come along and try to join the party.

Adam "seems" like an extremely religious lad. Overly extreme I believe. He has not had many jobs from what I can find and none high paying. So I have a lot of questions.

1 - Why would he admit to purchasing a PC if he did not?

2 - IF he did "collect" enough money and purchased one, where did he get it?

3- Am I to believe that he was willed or endowed such a large sum of money and that he chose to gamble it all on GAW and a PC?

4 - Did he win the lottery and decide to do the same?

5 - As a trusted member of the church and communications director did he embezzle, misappropriate or flat out steal from the church?

6 - IF he did that why would he admit to purchasing one in the first place?

7 - Why would he at any point, regardless of how he acquired that much money, risk that much on GAW and a PC?

8 - Did Josh have him take money from the church and now they are both trying to cover their asses?

Nothing about this Adam Matlack having a large sum of money or investing it in GAW and a PC has ever made any sense to me.

You are giving him way too much credit. Look at his church's website, finding ways to give them money is very prominent. He will do what he needs to do make him and his church friend Josh money.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:46:30 AM

This coin is a top attraction for traders due to the volatility and volume.  Many dumps could be traders but I agree, something big is about to happen if millions of prime coins are being shuffled around.

Think of the volume needed to dump over 2 million XPY.  Thousands of Bitcoins per day for at least a week in volume, plus a massive media blitz.  I'm ready and hoping for it.

Right now huge volume (in terms of BTC/XPY) is needed for dumps to absorb tens or hundreds of thousands of XPY, but when another zero and then another zero is added after the decimal place (Soon™) all of a sudden this number of Paycoins isn't going to be all that much anymore. Top traders are not messing with this coin in any serious way, either, because they are well aware there is an asshole holding millions of coins waiting for pumps to create Buy Bid volume to dump into. The reality is that most of the Buy Bids on the XPY exchanges really are from believers thinking they are getting $20 bills for 50 cents, or at the very least that there will be a huge rally "when all the features are implemented" and they will make a bundle.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:48:52 AM

They were super quick to ban my gawceo handle!  Lol fuck those scammers!

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:50:03 AM

It was posted on their official twitter feed, it's their hashtalk alternative/replacement/whatever for sure:

https://twitter.com/XPYFoundation/status/574391098539274240

Hmm ok.  Its a lame forum.  Wont even sign me up or send the confirm an email. But I digress.

Remember when I posted up a thread in HT asking where the fuck is Eric and Joe a while back (on a alias account) and then Eric came out and said he left ?   And then Homero came in and said Joe was on maternity leave (seriously)  Well, its what march 8th now and this was posted up on Feb 27....

Don't get me wrong we all knew they left a lot earlier then their announcements.  

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:58:40 AM

i guess the gun thing is pretty normal in texas
Yes. Guns are very common and normal in Texas. Especially in rural areas.

Agreed but a self proclaimed disciple maker should not be in love with guns meant to kill people and not animals. Those are not hunting rifles.

You are apparently not from the USA. See this ok? Guns are everywhere here, not just texas but literally EVERYWHERE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

No where in my post did I even hint at that there are not a lot of guns anywhere. You completely missed the point I was making. Read it again. Guns are most certainly NOT everywhere. Police in certain countries don't even carry guns. Yes there will be guns to be found in most places but they are not as prevalent everywhere like you want to claim. I am from NYC and not once have I ever seen a gun.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:00:49 AM

Agreed but a self proclaimed disciple maker should not be in love with guns meant to kill people and not animals. Those are not hunting rifles.

They're meant to shoot holes in little paper targets.  You must be from the EU or something - the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution is not about hunting.

Read this again.

Those guns with large clips are NOT meant to shoot holes in little paper targets.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:02:26 AM

Oh, the size of the clip determines what they are used for?    I'll have to remember that.  They never taught me that one in the Marine Corps.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:04:08 AM

They're meant to shoot holes in little paper targets.  You must be from the EU or something - the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution is not about hunting.

OMG what is wrong with you people. Read this again.

Those guns with large clips are NOT meant to shoot holes in little paper targets.

I think you do not understand the difference between killing and murder. I personally do not see a problem with this guy having a decent gun collection. Also, FYI: NYC is not anything like the country outlined in the Constitution of the United States of America.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:07:51 AM

You are apparently not from the USA. See this ok? Guns are everywhere here, not just texas but literally EVERYWHERE.

No where in my post did I even hint at that there are not a lot of guns anywhere. You completely missed the point I was making. Read it again. Guns are most certainly NOT everywhere. Police in certain countries don't even carry guns. Yes there will be guns to be found in most places but they are not as prevalent everywhere like you want to claim. I am from NYC and not once have I ever seen a gun.

<break from GAWD>

Well that certainly is not safe.

Maine just voted to allow concealed carry without a permit. I really like Maine. Good people there. This is a rising trend in the USA as statistics show that gun crime is highest in states where guns are restricted. Why? Criminals do not obey gun laws but are less likely to use a weapon when chances are that their potential victims are armed. Obama is a social retard when it comes to guns. His policies have failed the American people.

Liberalism is a failed social dogma!

</break from GAWD>

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:15:51 AM

#paycointalk

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:18:12 AM

Oh, the size of the clip determines what they are used for?    I'll have to remember that.  They never taught me that one in the Marine Corps.

Now I see you are back to being the complete fucking douchebag you always were on HT. Why don't you go back there and shut your mouth. Oh yeah you aren't welcome there either. There is NO need for large clips nor is there any need for high caliber handguns for just target shooting. You are even dumber than I thought if you truly believe different. Remember this; You didn't have even an iota of common sense to see what any teenager reading this forum could have surmised. Actually you didn't even have to read this forum. Basic common sense told anyone with half a brain that everything GAW was a scam. You are so ignorant and gullible that you are out $300K. That is exactly what you deserve for being a paid shill and militant prick on HT.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:18:48 AM

<break from GAWD>

Well that certainly is not safe.

Maine just voted to allow concealed carry without a permit. I really like Maine. Good people there. This is a rising trend in the USA as statistics show that gun crime is highest in states where guns are restricted. Why? Criminals do not obey gun laws but are less likely to use a weapon when chances are that their potential victims are armed. Obama is a social retard when it comes to guns. His policies have failed the American people.

Liberalism is a failed social dogma!

</break from GAWD>

As usual your stupidity informs your politics.  Wrong.

Says the Libtard

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:20:27 AM

there is very low gun crime where i live. i think like 5 guys died last year total. our standard police doesnt carry
to get a permit so you can go training you need to work in the military or law enforcement

but the cats out of the bag in USA and it would be very hard to decrease gun violence by state laws imo. i read that 9/10 guns (that are used in crimes) in NYC come from states with less strict gun laws. there would have to be australian style recall where gov buys guns. not gonna happen

id love to try and shoot some paper dolls tho  Smiley
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:21:44 AM

Now I see you are back to being the complete fucking douchebag you always were on HT. Why don't you go back there and shut your mouth. Oh yeah you aren't welcome there either. There is NO need for large clips nor is there any need for high caliber handguns for just target shooting. You are even dumber than I thought if you truly believe different. Remember this; You didn't have even an iota of common sense to see what any teenager reading this forum could have surmised. Actually you didn't even have to read this forum. Basic common sense told anyone with half a brain that everything GAW was a scam. You are so ignorant and gullible that you are out $300K. That is exactly what you deserve for being a paid shill and militant prick on HT.

Guys this is not about Guns ! Shoot it out somewhere else and get back on topic

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:22:41 AM

Need has nothing to do with it. It is a God-Given Inherit right and it is entrenched into the constitution. A well-armed citizenry in a constitutional republic keeps tyranny in check. You need to look around you. The gun lobby in the USA has grown in power as of late. One state at a time is being picked off as any law restricting weaponry is a violation of the constitution.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:23:59 AM

there is very low gun crime where i live. i think like 5 guys died last year total. our standard police doesnt carry
to get a permit so you can go training you need to work in the military or law enforcement

but the cats out of the bag in USA and it would be very hard to decrease gun violence by state laws imo. i read that 9/10 guns (that are used in crimes) in NYC come from states with less strict gun laws. there would have to be australian style recall where gov buys guns. not gonna happen

id love to try and shoot some paper dolls tho  Smiley

Most, if not all of these mass shooting events occurred in states with strict gun laws.

I'm done on this off-topic rant. Have at er.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:24:52 AM

so is adam going to run XPY DEVing from his home?  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:25:40 AM

so is adam going to run XPY DEVing from his home?  Grin

That would be +1 level from where it is now. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: