Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 [2047] 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:03:22 PM

I got an alert from @bitcoinovernewz  over on twitter.... here I am all excited Joshykins was getting exposed and arrested. Instead I get a limp wristed poo flinging contest.

Darned spammers sorry to interrupt the mindless drivel, I will be back when Joshykins is cuffed and in the back of a police car!

I don't think taking the piss on people is right.

Did Mr. Scammer steal you some money?

Of course he did... he steals everyones money!

He didn't steal mine. I guess I'm not retarded and gullible enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:20:19 PM

You said it right mate!

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:11:09 PM

You said it right mate!

Please join us on http://talk-btc.com for the latest information about Paycoin and Josh Garza.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

some investors want to continue and keep active in currency exchanges despite its creators have on destroyed with promises, if not that I think the paycoin could have been valued with its development.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:02:06 PM

Well, back on topic...

That's sarcasm.

Sarcasm is avoiding math with Country's flags.

My dinners was fine thank you.

Have a nice evening.

Thats not a country flag you retard its a depth chart, look closer see the graph axis.

and garza stole many peoples money and is a proven scammer. you dont have to have been scammed yourself to take the piss. Its called justice for others.

Thats like saying only a child assaulted has the right to attack the pedo. Everyone has a right to assist others in justice and take the piss.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:36:02 PM

I got an alert from @bitcoinovernewz  over on twitter.... here I am all excited Joshykins was getting exposed and arrested. Instead I get a limp wristed poo flinging contest.

Darned spammers sorry to interrupt the mindless drivel, I will be back when Joshykins is cuffed and in the back of a police car!

I don't think taking the piss on people is right.

Did Mr. Scammer steal you some money?

Of course he did... he steals everyones money!

Ummmm So if Joshypoo didnt steal your money then why are you here?  Huh  Are you the BFF of the dude with the piss fetish or something?
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:55:14 PM

It is pretty funny to go back and look over some of the GAW propaganda from the early days. I am sad though so far about the way things turned out, especially with Garza. I know there is still time for him to get what he deserves, but its sad that he was able to get away for this long with so much of our money. I don't buy into the claims that he blew all his money and is living poorish now. I wish we could do some form of research to pinpoint a close range of how much he really was able to get away with. 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:00:53 AM

It is pretty funny to go back and look over some of the GAW propaganda from the early days. I am sad though so far about the way things turned out, especially with Garza. I know there is still time for him to get what he deserves, but its sad that he was able to get away for this long with so much of our money. I don't buy into the claims that he blew all his money and is living poorish now. I wish we could do some form of research to pinpoint a close range of how much he really was able to get away with. 

I think it's more depressing than anything...

It then remind me of what else i would have done with the money and that just suck because it's not like you can know then what you know now.

But i learned my lesson young and now i know how to do secure and as safe as possible of an investment.

It would be cool if i can get something out of my Prime and XPY but i'm not holding my breath or mourning over it before bed.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:30:40 AM

You need to find a Life.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:06:34 AM

It then remind me of what else i would have done with the money and that just suck because it's not like you can know then what you know now.

But i learned my lesson young and now i know how to do secure and as safe as possible of an investment.

It would be cool if i can get something out of my Prime and XPY but i'm not holding my breath or mourning over it before bed.

The key to this thread is to figure out how some people DID know then what you know now. We were able to figure out that GAW was full of shit at the beginning, look back now to figure out how we saw that so you can be the one keeping your money when the next scam comes around.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 06:18:50 AM

Karpeles was just arrested. Maybe there is hope for Homero!

They've gotten stupider

Bitcoin is looked at a storage of value and investment opportunity. We can market PayCoin as a payement currency for online products which saves money and make products at lower cost for international customers.

your the stupid one if you dont understnad paycoiner logic!! I am so fad up with you're fud!! moderates ban bitpop hes a trole!!!

Moderate I am not trill! Franz is trile!! <<downvote>>

Todae July 31 we git $20 PLUS 3 new platfourms

You really like to talk about taking the piss.

Perhaps you would like a golden shower?

I invested in Paycoin I want to know where my money are.

"That just avoiding the conversation": Yes! I want to talk about taking the piss on people, I don't think is right!

Thanks.

You're money are with Homero.. Not us fudder!! Bitcoin not viable!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:44:17 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 09:04:53 AM by Crestington

The key to this thread is to figure out how some people DID know then what you know now. We were able to figure out that GAW was full of shit at the beginning, look back now to figure out how we saw that so you can be the one keeping your money when the next scam comes around.

All the warning signs were there right from the beginning but many opted not to listen to reason. The biggest piece of advice I can give to anyone is not to jump legs first into anything and follow a project for some time in order to find proper entry points. Give anything about a month or so, and if seeing big red flags then don't invest, or if holding then take the loss because it's better to take a 50% loss than a complete loss.

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;
static const int STAKE_START_TIME = 1418470264; // Sat 13 Dec 2014 06:31:04 AM EST
static const unsigned int POW_START_TIME = 1418403600; // Fri 12 Dec 2014 12:00:00 PM EST
static const unsigned int POW_END_TIME = 1419181200; // Sun 21 Dec 2014 12:00:00 PM EST

2,000,000,000 total coins with 12,000,000 premine, current total coins 12,375,656. Means 375,656 POW but we have to minus the large POS blocks and early POW blocks (ill get to that).

Now I dont know the specs but I seen 500,000 XPY was the apparent POW supply which was incorrect and deliberately coded incorrectly to allow less POW blocks then indicated. If you were to allow a certain number of blocks you would allocate the POW change to block height, no time. By using Ntime you will usually a) confuse users as you are only estimating and b) always get it wrong. Block times are averages and using time instead of height is a deliberate method to reduce total coins. Now if we look at the stake start times, once again should be based off height not time, POS kicked in the day after launch. This then ensures less POW blocks are generated and more POS blocks, once again reducing total coins allocated to POW as more POW blocks are mined before the POW cut off time. Now even if total coins for the POW stage are not pre-announced, this method is what most devs use to allocate a greater % of total coins vs what they advertise.

Now 375,656 POW coins is fine I guess until we look at the POS blocks generated. So between block 9180 and 9229, 13,000 XPY were generated through POS. Between block 14200 and 14000, another 18,000 XPY were generated. When POW was disabled, we had a total count of 12,343,000 or 343,000 coin POW phase. Since that POW phase has ended a total of 33,800 XPY have been staked with all 32,700 XPY going to POS on premined coins and addresses, with only 900 XPY to the 341,000 POW owners. This is based on the code below and looking through the block explorer.

Stake Min and Max Age
Code:
static const int STAKE_MIN_AGE = 60 * 60; // minimum age for coin age
static const int STAKE_MAX_AGE = 60 * 60 * 24 * 5; // stake age of full weight
Primenode Requirements.
Code:
static const int64 NUMBER_OF_PRIMENODE = 50;
static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_ORION = 50 * COIN;
static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE = 125000 * COIN;
Primenode Rewards.
Code:
if (primeNodeRate == 0)
        nRewardCoinYear = 5 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 10)
        nRewardCoinYear = 10 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 20)
        nRewardCoinYear = 20 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 100)
        nRewardCoinYear = 100 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 350)
        nRewardCoinYear = 350 * CENT;

Now using the previous figures, lets take a look at the yearly projection using the base that POS stage is 10 days old.

Primenode yearly POS XPY count 32,700 XPY * 36.5= 1,193,500 XPY (Total (BTC)51797.88806500)

POW nodes yearly POS XPY count 900 * 36.5= 32,850 XPY. (Total (BTC)1425.68967150)

As long as these match up to the projections and pre announcements, who cares I guess. These numbers are not 100% accurate, check the block explorer for an exact amounts.

Wow!

Talk about Ponzi!

With 5 days maximum age that means it limits all the smaller Blocks. The Coins from the premine will always push out the small players as those Coins that DO stake, compound with interest.

To limit the smaller Blocks can be good for the Coin, but you need a balance where the average person CAN stake their Coins.

This means that GAW has a nearly unlimited supply of Coins they can dump on the market.

This site seems to be managed by a try-hard. They are posting lies and then going step by step, supporting them with another lies.
Want a proof?

First sentence from the linked article "PayCoin (XPY) an altcoin backed by GAW miners, which is believed to be a scam," leads to another one: "Currently they are being investigated by the SEC for their questionable business model and their operations." Which is a lie. Somebody (probably the author of this "article") even made a fake screenshot of the site with scheduled GAW investigation, but there's no trace on the real site. http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin.shtml
The question you should ask is why would anyone try to make people think they are being investigated.

People hold grudges, people don't like seeing things succeed that they themselves do not agree with, people believe they are right and everyone else is wrong.

People do what people do...

Give it a year or so and I'm sure you will think differently. It looks like you jumped on the IPO and are defending it because you are worried now that the price has dropped about 50% Typically IPO's with a very large buy-in tend to drop in price within the first month. You need critical analysis in order to make an informed decision otherwise you are trying to base your decision on hype and what the largest holders will tell you, which will always be through rose tinted glasses.

You know the copied logo isn't going to fly since it could be easily classed as misrepresentation because the GoPago is a Point OF Sale hardware and software business but could easily be mistaken that POS means Proof of Stake, that gopago is an affiliate of paybase and the technology is made for PayCoin.

You know the copied logo isn't going to fly since it could be easily classed as misrepresentation because the GoPago is a Point OF Sale hardware and software business but could easily be mistaken that POS means Proof of Stake, that gopago is an affiliate of paybase and the technology is made for PayCoin.

The fact that they aren't concerned about future litigation from Amazon TOS conflicts , gopago trademark infringement, and the fact that they may face legal action over stealing another coins name -paycoin worries me that they may not be concerned about the long term viability of their business model.

I have not bothered reading up on paycoin, but someone claimed it's ICO raised more than Ethereum. Is this true and can the dev dump the ICO bitcoins? Is there an address where we can see the ICO bitcoins?

Since it is almost completely premined, and josh only created a floor for around 30 minutes, it has been extremely profitable for him. There isn't much transparency so there is no way of knowing how much gaw has made off this scheme as they have been trading on their own exchange and with anomynous bots on other exchanges without having a single ICO investment wallet. Most of the coins are still in control of GAW(They will suggest that they own it with secret investors but so far no evidence supports this) so the market could be drop out much further if these coins start hitting the market.

For me the clincher was the sourcecode and seeing just how much of an advantage the largest players (prime wallets) would have on the market. If there was no $20 floor and they have all those coins and are selling those Coins into the market for all these things they have planned then it would compound and drop the market so realistically it could never hold a $20 value.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

their public relations / propaganda wasn't that bad to be honest. good enough to lure a lot of people in

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:51:49 PM

You're money are with Homero.. Not us fudder!! Bitcoin not viable!

Fudder was for me or for you?

Thanks.

their public relations / propaganda wasn't that bad to be honest. good enough to lure a lot of people in

PR and Marketing was fucking awesome!

Also technology: staking vs mining is a far more stable money supply philosophy.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:56:43 PM

PR and Marketing was fucking awesome!

Also technology: staking vs mining is a far more stable money supply philosophy.

PR and marketing of GAW/Paycoin was a bunch of buzzwords and empty promises that a lot of people could identify as pure bullshit. If you think it was "awesome" then I give you the recommendation to read more, get more education, maybe go back to school or college.

And staking is unnecessary.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:08:34 PM

If you think it was "awesome" then I give you the recommendation to read more, get more education, maybe go back to school or college.

Why?

Staking is a philosophy.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

If you think it was "awesome" then I give you the recommendation to read more, get more education, maybe go back to school or college.

Why?

I already explained why. PR and marketing of GAW/Paycoin was a bunch of buzzwords and empty promises that could be identified as such quite easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:17:25 PM

I already explained why. PR and marketing of GAW/Paycoin was a bunch of buzzwords and empty promises that could be identified as such quite easily.

Great: at least you were not double-checking.

No time lost with you.

Thank you.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:03:50 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:00:20 PM by Phildo

Why?

Staking is a philosophy.

I would suggest 3rd or 4th grade math class if you can't figure out how "selling" a bunch of coins for $1 or "$4" would generate enough cash to buy them all back (plus all the coins mined via POW) for $20 each.

Not sure about the philosophy of staking, but it seems crazy for me.Watch these magic coins multiply without giving anyone a reason to put cash or btc or anything else of value into the system and hope that it doesn't' collapse on itself, but I'm sure people who understand more about how that works can explain better.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Great: at least you were not double-checking.

No time lost with you.

Thank you.

Haha, comedy gold!
any moment ... the " merits no reply " posts will start

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 [2047] 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: