Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:30:48 PM

Well, to be honest, we believe Jesus is a prophet and Allah is God. Nothing "other than this". Jesus has said clearly Jesus isn't a holy spirit. Also, according to your belief, Christians can do any wrong things as Jesus already died for their sins which is nonesense. Jesus slavation is over. Muhammad(PBUH) is mentioned in Bible and to follow prophet.

* This maybe something atheists can't digest, so better not to talk about this unless you need to.

I don't see any place in the Bible that Jesus has said that He is or isn't "a holy spirit." However, Jesus isn't THE Holy Spirit.

Jesus died for the sins of people. He suffered to maintain the whole universe - God can't stand imperfection; God might have destroyed the whole universe if Jesus hadn't suffered to maintain it; Jesus' death and resurrection are the things that atone for sin in mankind.

All sin by all people has been atoned for by Jesus. All wrongdoings of Islamites and Christians and everyone else have been atoned for by Jesus. Technically speaking, they CAN do all the wrong they want, and it has all been atoned for. However, there is a little catch called faith and unbelief.

The Bible tells us that the only sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. What is that one unforgiven/unforgivable sin? It is locked-in unbelief that Jesus is the worldwide Savior.  Locked-in.

When is a person locked in to what he believes and doesn't believe? There is really only one time. It is at his death, because after death, he can't change anything about what he believes and doesn't believe. He is dead. He can't do anything.

The point? The more that people sin intentionally, the more they push themselves toward unbelief. And the closer they come to unbelief, the closer they come to dying in that unbelief = locking themselves into unbelief = committing the one unforgivable sin, the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Believe in the salvation of Jesus while there is still time for you, before you die and lock yourself into the one sin that can't be forgiven, thereby losing Heaven.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:39:50 PM

decker, you couldnt see an understanding on the subject? you had to spread more FUD right?

There you go again. More character ASSASSINATION. You seem to like to assassinate me. Would you even give a person the knowledge of why you were assassinating him before you did it? You didn't tell it to me. You simply proceeded with the character assassination.

More and more you look like one of these Extremists who happens to be on the Internet to try to convince people that you are peaceful, so that when they believe you, they are much easier to lead to the slaughter than if they think you are violent.

Smiley

There you go again. More character ASSASSINATION. You seem to like to assassinate me. Would you even give a person the knowledge of why you were assassinating him before you did it? You didn't tell it to me. You simply proceeded with the character assassination.
Smiley

Copycat.    Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Well, to be honest, we believe Jesus is a prophet and Allah is God. Nothing "other than this". Jesus has said clearly Jesus isn't a holy spirit. Also, according to your belief, Christians can do any wrong things as Jesus already died for their sins which is nonesense. Jesus slavation is over. Muhammad(PBUH) is mentioned in Bible and to follow prophet.

* This maybe something atheists can't digest, so better not to talk about this unless you need to.

I don't see any place in the Bible that Jesus has said that He is or isn't "a holy spirit." However, Jesus isn't THE Holy Spirit.

Jesus died for the sins of people. He suffered to maintain the whole universe - God can't stand imperfection; God might have destroyed the whole universe if Jesus hadn't suffered to maintain it; Jesus' death and resurrection are the things that atone for sin in mankind.

All sin by all people has been atoned for by Jesus. All wrongdoings of Islamites and Christians and everyone else have been atoned for by Jesus. Technically speaking, they CAN do all the wrong they want, and it has all been atoned for. However, there is a little catch called faith and unbelief.

The Bible tells us that the only sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. What is that one unforgiven/unforgivable sin? It is locked-in unbelief that Jesus is the worldwide Savior.  Locked-in.

When is a person locked in to what he believes and doesn't believe? There is really only one time. It is at his death, because after death, he can't change anything about what he believes and doesn't believe. He is dead. He can't do anything.

The point? The more that people sin intentionally, the more they push themselves toward unbelief. And the closer they come to unbelief, the closer they come to dying in that unbelief = locking themselves into unbelief = committing the one unforgivable sin, the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Believe in the salvation of Jesus while there is still time for you, before you die and lock yourself into the one sin that can't be forgiven, thereby losing Heaven.

Smiley

So you agreed Jesus isn't God?

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:02:54 PM

The Bible tells us that the only sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. What is that one unforgiven/unforgivable sin? It is locked-in unbelief that Jesus is the worldwide Savior.  Locked-in.

When is a person locked in to what he believes and doesn't believe? There is really only one time. It is at his death, because after death, he can't change anything about what he believes and doesn't believe. He is dead. He can't do anything

Smiley

I can't support this purple message. why? simple. if the gospel didn't reach you are you toasted? nope, the "Great Spirit" is there for you (how ever you want to name (mamachata is funny btw:D)), so as you understood the concept of perfection and it's current impossibility here (and the lack of work toward it), always, you get where I am going. Trust in God only is enough, by saying that, I just say that God is the Greatest, and God is One (what ever I don't know). The point is you can't impose your path to salvation to anyone... who ever you are. You may oppose God. Who knows, not me, but I don't take the risk... 

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:11:26 PM

The Bible tells us that the only sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. What is that one unforgiven/unforgivable sin? It is locked-in unbelief that Jesus is the worldwide Savior.  Locked-in.

Smiley

Why do you ask this now? In past posts I have said that Jesus is God. I haven't changed my position on that.

After Jesus arose from the dead, He spent 40 days visiting with His disciples at various times. Some of the times He simply appeared among them, and then after He was finished speaking, disappeared from among them. When they thought that they were seeing a spirit, He requested that they give Him food... which He ate to show that He was not a spirit only.

We all are spirit in a body, both spiritual and physical. This is the same with Jesus, except that Jesus is God.

Jesus is God with a spiritual and physical form. The Holy Spirit is God without a body. Who knows what kind of form God the Father has? Yet, at the same time that each of them is fully God, they are also God together. Not 3 Gods... one God. Yet 3 distinct "persons" that can be fully God individually at the same time that they are God together... all without being 3 Gods.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

When is a person locked in to what he believes and doesn't believe? There is really only one time. It is at his death, because after death, he can't change anything about what he believes and doesn't believe. He is dead. He can't do anything

Smiley

I can't support this purple message. why? simple. if the gospel didn't reach you are you toasted? nope, the "Great Spirit" is there for you (how ever you want to name (mamachata is funny btw:D)), so as you understood the concept of perfection and it's current impossibility here (and the lack of work toward it), always, you get where I am going. Trust in God only is enough, by saying that, I just say that God is the Greatest, and God is One (what ever I don't know). The point is you can't impose your path to salvation to anyone... who ever you are. You may oppose God. Who knows, not me, but I don't take the risk... 

There is one thing that makes your thinking incorrect. This is that the Gospel has reached everybody.

At the time of conception, the person's spirit becomes part with his body. Since we all have at our base and core, at the time of our beginning, the spirit of God because our spirit was sent from God, we also have knowledge of Jesus, Who is God. It is the things of life, starting at our conception, that gradually pull us away from believing in God.

It is the words of the Bible that God works through to remind us of a thing that we know way down deep, no matter who we are. But, we need to acknowledge the truth of the Bible in order to be saved.

Here is a miraculous thing. This is that Jesus may remind some people of Himself without a new hearing of the Bible. It simply depends on how much strength of will we have, that we can fight God working in our hearts. Many Islamites are so strong that they fight God's salvation off themselves, even though they read the Bible to find flaws with which to fight Christian theology.

I might be saying this badly, or "baldly," but try to get the picture of the Bible bringing back an understanding of God that we had in non-word form when we were conceived. It is all about faith, belief.

Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:19:59 AM

Smiley

Why do you ask this now? In past posts I have said that Jesus is God. I haven't changed my position on that.

After Jesus arose from the dead, He spent 40 days visiting with His disciples at various times. Some of the times He simply appeared among them, and then after He was finished speaking, disappeared from among them. When they thought that they were seeing a spirit, He requested that they give Him food... which He ate to show that He was not a spirit only.

We all are spirit in a body, both spiritual and physical. This is the same with Jesus, except that Jesus is God.

Jesus is God with a spiritual and physical form. The Holy Spirit is God without a body. Who knows what kind of form God the Father has? Yet, at the same time that each of them is fully God, they are also God together. Not 3 Gods... one God. Yet 3 distinct "persons" that can be fully God individually at the same time that they are God together... all without being 3 Gods.

Smiley

See bolded parts. How can this be done? This isn't true. You are contradicting yourself. One can not be three and three can't be one.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:35:05 AM

Smiley

Smiley

I think Jesus is not God, the holy trinity is a different entities.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:51:44 AM

Smiley

Smiley

See bolded parts. How can this be done? This isn't true. You are contradicting yourself. One can not be three and three can't be one.

Now Muhammed Zakir is God, because he proclaims that God can't do or be this or that. It is impossible for God to be one and three at the same time... in the eyes of Muhammed Zakir. Therefore, Muhammed Zakir proclaims himself to be God, to know all things just as God does.

Smiley

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:03:04 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Now Muhammed Zakir is God, because he proclaims that God can't do or be this or that. It is impossible for God to be one and three at the same time... in the eyes of Muhammed Zakir. Therefore, Muhammed Zakir proclaims himself to be God, to know all things just as God does.

Smiley

since we are speaking about logics, zakir gave an answer based on logic. God is OMNIPRESENT. but God is NOT in  several as mentioned in the Bible... Smiley

like you said they are Godly words and not everyone will be able to understand it clearly, maybe thats why you havent been able to understand till now Smiley

Christianity = One God Smiley
Hinduism = One God (Different aspects of God represented in different idols) Smiley
Jew = One God Smiley
Islam = One God Smiley

and you are still spreading the FUD decker. Smiley

look into your books. the last near to original bible, Jesus never proclaimed to be God, PEOPLE took him for god. Smiley
Instead he said follow my Father. for when he said that, he did not mean he has a Father, nor God has any son. Smiley
he meant, son of God as APOSTLE of God. which he later referred. Smiley

edit : also adding, Bible was written in HEBREW, learn the language, there is NO CAPS in Hebrew. which makes Son of God as written in Bible nowadays completely misunderstood... Smiley

btw decker, you still havent commented on the 2 links i provided. and as long as you dont reply to my links, i will keep reminding you of it. Smiley

there are different verses from Old testament, and New testament in the video. said by a Christian himself btw.... but well i prefer to wait for your answer about it and see what comes in Smiley

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:26:27 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

since we are speaking about logics, zakir gave an answer based on logic. God is OMNIPRESENT. but God is NOT in  several as mentioned in the Bible... Smiley

like you said they are Godly words and not everyone will be able to understand it clearly, maybe thats why you havent been able to understand till now Smiley

Christianity = One God Smiley
Hinduism = One God (Different aspects of God represented in different idols) Smiley
Jew = One God Smiley
Islam = One God Smiley

and you are still spreading the FUD decker. Smiley

look into your books. the last near to original bible, Jesus never proclaimed to be God, PEOPLE took him for god. Smiley
Instead he said follow my Father. for when he said that, he did not mean he has a Father, nor God has any son. Smiley
he meant, son of God as APOSTLE of God. which he later referred. Smiley

edit : also adding, Bible was written in HEBREW, learn the language, there is NO CAPS in Hebrew. which makes Son of God as written in Bible nowadays completely misunderstood... Smiley

btw decker, you still havent commented on the 2 links i provided. and as long as you dont reply to my links, i will keep reminding you of it. Smiley

there are different verses from Old testament, and New testament in the video. said by a Christian himself btw.... but well i prefer to wait for your answer about it and see what comes in Smiley

Smiley
Hey look, I have no "dog in this fight" (means, no interest in either side, slang English) since I am an atheist.

But you and Zakir misunderstand this old concept of "Trinity."  Badecker jokes a lot and he has sort of unusual ideas, but most everyone in a Christian religion understands "Trinity".
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:36:52 AM

Daughter of Ugandan Pastor Gang-Raped by 5 Muslim Men After Father Refused to Close Down Church

Daughter of Pastor Gang-Raped by Muslim Men in Uganda: ‘Your Father Should Close the Church’

A 17-year-old daughter of a Ugandan Christian pastor was allegedly gang-raped by five Muslim men after her father ignored the men’s threats warning him to stop having worship services at his church located in the Muslim-majority Budaka district.

Morning Star News reports that an unnamed pastor, who preaches at the New Hope Church in the Kaderuna sub-county of the district, received a number of threatening messages and text messages telling him to disband his church in the area because it was responsible for helping lead locals to convert from Islam to Christianity.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/daughter-of-ugandan-pastor-gang-raped-by-5-muslim-men-after-father-refused-to-close-down-church-137600/

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:33:20 AM

Daughter of Ugandan Pastor Gang-Raped by 5 Muslim Men After Father Refused to Close Down Church

Daughter of Pastor Gang-Raped by Muslim Men in Uganda: ‘Your Father Should Close the Church’

A 17-year-old daughter of a Ugandan Christian pastor was allegedly gang-raped by five Muslim men after her father ignored the men’s threats warning him to stop having worship services at his church located in the Muslim-majority Budaka district.

Morning Star News reports that an unnamed pastor, who preaches at the New Hope Church in the Kaderuna sub-county of the district, received a number of threatening messages and text messages telling him to disband his church in the area because it was responsible for helping lead locals to convert from Islam to Christianity.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/daughter-of-ugandan-pastor-gang-raped-by-5-muslim-men-after-father-refused-to-close-down-church-137600/

I am skeptical about this for a simple reason.  Having traveled in Africa, everything is tribal. 

If the "Muslim men" were of another tribe, the asserted logic falls apart.

And they likely were.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:11:17 AM

[ size=15pt][ b]Daughter of Ugandan Pastor Gang-Raped by 5 Muslim Men After Father Refused to Close Down Church[/b][/size]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/b8jIB8t.jpg[/img]

Any other source, please? I searched but all I could find is news from Christian sites and/or unpopular sites. It will be helpful if you can give another source. Thank you.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:42:14 AM

Boko Haram represents everything wrong with Islam.

As I have said previously, there are, conservatively, approximately 100 million radicalized Muslims in the world. That is a whole of of crazy people that say either become Muslim or die because you are the Infidel.

All of the other religions combined do not have the same level of crazed nutjobs. Until Muslims destroy the evil that resides from within, the growing hatred and resentment towards them will continue to grow.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:21:44 PM

As I have said previously, there are, conservatively, approximately 100 million radicalized Muslims in the world. That is a whole of of crazy people that say either become Muslim or die because you are the Infidel.

All of the other religions combined do not have the same level of crazed nutjobs. Until Muslims destroy the evil that resides from within, the growing hatred and resentment towards them will continue to grow.

100million is a way too high to be honest.

10-20million i would agree with that probably, its still high, but still i can agree on a 10million nutjobs in all religions

100million people / 7 billion people... does not stick

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:58:02 PM

100million is a way too high to be honest.

10-20million i would agree with that probably, its still high, but still i can agree on a 10million nutjobs in all religions

100million people / 7 billion people... does not stick

Sure it sticks. As of 2014 there were 2.08 Muslims globally. At 10% that would be over 200 million radicalized Muslims. I went with less than 0.5/10 Muslims radicalized in my number, which is very conservative. You went with 0.05/10 Radicalized Muslims and IMO is not realistic.

Also, you refer to Nutjobs in all religions but Muslims are unique in that you do not see other religions beheading non-believers, or strapping bombs to women and children to go forth and kill innocents in the name of Allah. Muslims own that and do not do enough to weed out the vermin from within their own Mosques.

Also, you do not see other religions going full retard because someone draws a funny picture of their religious figures. It is over-the-top insane.

If I want to post a picture of Mohammed with a bomb on his head, I am free to do so. That does not grant license to a bunch of radicals to make it their life mission to kill me. Look at Salman Rushdie. He has to forever be vigilant for writing a book criticizing Islam. The intellectual capacity of extremists to continually try and get to this guy is off the scale on the insanity chart. Seems to me that there is some sort of inherent character flaw in a religion that gets its panties in a bunch at dark humor or criticism. 

Until Muslims reel in and control the radicals in their midst, the bombs, bullets, and death will continue. It is 100% on the Muslims to control their own or it will be done by outsiders with brute force catching a lot of innocents in the crossfire.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:17:08 PM

dark humor

if they knew who was laughing they would be prostrated and imploring for mercy... if only they knew, it makes it even funnier Smiley.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:17:54 PM

Again, while most religions can be complex and hard to understand at their core, Islam is the religion that has wording in it that seems to direct its people to do violence. Perhaps such wording is not meant to do this. Perhaps such wording is only defensive. But, the wording is there. And if an Islamite doesn't understand the complexities of Islam as a religion, he might simply get hung up on the wrong idea when he reads the violence directives in the Quran and Hadith.

If Islam wasn't hateful, it wouldn't have the words of hate and violence the way it does. It might have them in a passive manner. But it wouldn't have them in a directive sort of way, as it does now.

Because of the complexity of Islam's written words, it is an easy religion to interpret in such a way that says, "Do violence."

The answer might be for the Islamic leaders to allow nobody to become an Islamite until he has been fully trained that the directives to do violence do not mean what they seem to say... that they only mean peace. Of course, if this was done, we would see the Islamic world gradually dwindle down to just a few Islamites in the next hundred years.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:23:54 PM

Celebrate ‘Diversity’ by Having Girls Wear Muslim Head Scarf?

This is one of the most bizarre efforts by diversity freaks to advance their cause.

A high school principal has canceled an exercise dubbed “The Covered Girl Challenge,” where girls would cover their heads with a Muslim head scarf. The event was nixed after intense criticism from people not besotted with idiotic notions of cultural relativism.

But, hey! Her heart was in the right place:

Intense criticism has prompted an Ohio high school’s principal to cancel a student event in which girls would celebrate diversity by spending a day wearing a Muslim headscarf.

Mason High School Mindy McCarty-Stewart also issued an apology in an email Thursday to district families, saying the intent of the April 23 student-led event was meant to be positive, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

“I now realize that as adults we should have given our students better guidance. After much consideration and after talking with the student event organizers, we have canceled the event,” she said.

Well, if the point of the event was supposed to be positive, obviously everything is OK. The fact that it was a display of profound ignorance about Islam and the brutal way it treats women — covered or not — should have had no bearing on the happy happy path to diversity and understanding the event would have promoted.

Sharon Poe, a former school board candidate in the district, told the Enquirer she opposed the “Covered Girl” event.

“My belief is wearing these hijabs represents the oppression of women and Sharia law,” she said, adding that public schools should not be promoting one religious tradition over another.

However, Yasmeen Allen, an Iraqi native with two teenagers at Mason High, told the newspaper that Muslim students at the school “were robbed of an opportunity” to counter negativity their religion faces around the world.

McCarty-Stewart said she decided to cancel the event because it was clear it was not reaching its goal of teaching tolerance, the Dayton Daily News reported.

She also said it was a mistake for the event, which was sponsored by a Muslim student group, to be promoted by the school’s student activities department.

The decision to cancel the event has since prompted its own backlash, with some complaining that the school caved in to anti-Muslim bigotry, The Associated Press reported.

To be intolerant of intolerance is the best lesson those kids can learn out of this. Since when is it “anti-Muslim bigotry” to protest against the reality of Muslim treatment of women? Sheesh.

Only radical multiculturalists promote diversity in a vacuum. When you ignore the reality of Islam’s oppressive 8th century ideas about women and celebrate one of the major symbols of that oppression — the hijab — you give aid and comfort to the very people and ideas you are supposed to be fighting.

Muslims do not celebrate “diversity.” They punish it — harshly. The price for non-conformity is sometimes death, always ostracization. And the hell of it is, the principal is clueless about the gaping dichotomy of celebrating diversity by having girls wear an anti-diversity symbol.

Someone that dense should be fired.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/18/celebrate-diversity-by-having-girls-wear-muslim-head-scarf/

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: