Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:03:17 PM

Such punishment is given to a person who has committed fornication outside marriage

She didn't engaged herself in fornication with anyone. She was simply talking to someone according to the news reports. There is no proof for any activity of sexual nature. Some retarded cleric, who had issues with this woman earlier, used this opportunity to frame her. It surprises me that people who could read and write in English are defending this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

Btw, where it happened?
every religion must have rules, just as every country must have the rules of each
the picture above is called the sentence 'rajam'
Such punishment is given to a person who has committed fornication outside marriage
That Islamic law
Islam will not punish someone if someone is innocent
Islamic rules not made by human, but Islamic rules made by the Lord
Sorry if my language a little messed up, I am still in the learning phase  Cool

Well, I call bullshit.

There's no hiding behind "Islamic rules made by the Lord."

There's no hiding behind "Islam will not punish someone if someone is innocent."

There's no hiding behind cruel and barbaric savagry with a Shield of the TRUE RELIGION.

Total bullshit.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 08:24:59 PM by J. J. Phillips

Btw, where it happened?
every religion must have rules, just as every country must have the rules of each
That Islamic law
Sorry if my language a little messed up, I am still in the learning phase  Cool

Your English isn't very good yet, but we can understand what you're saying.

Your bigger problem is that...we can understand what you're saying.

You're saying (1) "Islam will not punish someone if someone is innocent" and (2) "Islamic rules not made by human, but Islamic rules made by the Lord".

(1) makes me seriously question if you have a reasonable grasp of the term "innocent" vs. "guilty" and reasonable ways to determine the difference.

(2) implies you believe insane "Islamic rules" were actually determined by a "Lord" -- presumably the nonexistent Allah -- as described by a delusional violent illiterate 7th century pedophile.

If I had a religion, one of its rules would be to cane the piss out of anyone dumb enough to believe in Islam. If they continued to believe in Islam, they would get the shit caned out of them. As a final step if they continued to believe in Islam, President Garrison would fuck them till they're dead.

I mean, every religion has to have rules. Those would be the rules of my religion.

But don't worry. The innocent would never be punished. Only those guilty of being so goddamn stupid as to believe in Islam.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:40:35 AM

Btw, where it happened?
That Islamic law

You're saying (1) "Islam will not punish someone if someone is innocent" and (2) "Islamic rules not made by human, but Islamic rules made by the Lord".

(1) makes me seriously question if you have a reasonable grasp of the term "innocent" vs. "guilty" and reasonable ways to determine the difference.

(2) implies you believe insane "Islamic rules" were actually determined by a "Lord" -- presumably the nonexistent Allah -- as described by a delusional violent illiterate 7th century pedophile.

If I had a religion, one of its rules would be to cane the piss out of anyone dumb enough to believe in Islam. If they continued to believe in Islam, they would get the shit caned out of them. As a final step if they continued to believe in Islam, President Garrison would fuck them till they're dead.

I mean, every religion has to have rules. Those would be the rules of my religion.

But don't worry. The innocent would never be punished. Only those guilty of being so goddamn stupid as to believe in Islam.

My question was left unanswered here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg13221503#msg13221503

Post #2510

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:36:31 AM

Btw, where it happened?
That Islamic law

My question was left unanswered here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg13221503#msg13221503

Post #2510

We need to be patient with our Islamic brothers and sisters. Everyone needs religion to feel comfortable in life. Even if that religion is the religion of atheism. When Muslims finally determine that their religion is false and is destroying them (like many have over the years) what will they have left? They need a viable religion to grab hold of. They can't just jump off the religion bandwagon entirely.

While modern science and atheism are the popular religions of today, Christianity is probably the most stable one, which makes the greatest sense when it is studied in detail. But it flies in the face of Islam. So, it will be hard for Muslims to accept it... at least without some work being done by the Holy Spirit.

Poor Muslims. So lost in the dark.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:55:50 PM

Dude, I think you wrong! Islam don't hate people... Smiley

I mean, I am christian, but I don't have nothing against muslims because I know that these people when they will read, research and understand the Bible will figure out that they belong with the christians. The Prophet Mohamed is also another mortal person who was talking about Enoch, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Christ and the Apostles. His book should be included in the Old Testament if we want to have the completely story about our origins...

I have a friend who is mislim also and he agree with me. He think that we should all live like one family. Preachers create the religion like an application so they can divide, control and rule above the humanity!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:10:43 PM

I mean, I am christian, but I don't have nothing against muslims because I know that these people when they will read, research and understand the Bible will figure out that they belong with the christians. The Prophet Mohamed is also another mortal person who was talking about Enoch, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Christ and the Apostles. His book should be included in the Old Testament if we want to have the completely story about our origins...

I have a friend who is mislim also and he agree with me. He think that we should all live like one family. Preachers create the religion like an application so they can divide, control and rule above the humanity!

You have a just-world syndrome. One big family is impossible.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:42:35 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 03:02:53 PM by Spendulus

Btw, where it happened?
That Islamic law

These assertions (bolded) are remarkably similar to a saying which is quite famous in the Western world.  The modern phrase, "Kill them all and let God sort them out."

From Wikipedia...

Arnaud Amaury or Arnaud Amalric (died 1225) was a Cistercian abbot who took a prominent role in the Albigensian Crusade. He is most remembered for allegedly advising a soldier, who was worrying about killing orthodox Catholics along with the heretics during the sack of the Cathar stronghold of Béziers, Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. ("Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own.")

We view this as stupid, ignorant, barbaric today.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 02:51:30 PM

If God is almighty and is the final judge then im sure he/she/it wouldnt be needing the help of man to send people they deem unworthy to him to be judged. Yet another stupid religion with stupid laws. In 2016 we shouldnt be entertaining such draconian laws.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:03:59 PM

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:08:28 PM

If God is almighty and is the final judge then im sure he/she/it wouldnt be needing the help of man to send people they deem unworthy to him to be judged. Yet another stupid religion with stupid laws. In 2016 we shouldnt be entertaining such draconian laws.
I believe that no religion teach hatred, cruelty, fighting with any human being whether he is Muslim, Hindu,christian or budhessim. There are some leaders of any religion who makes mistakes due to that all the community of that religion suffers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

I believe that no religion teach hatred, cruelty, fighting with any human being whether he is Muslim, Hindu,christian or budhessim. There are some leaders of any religion who makes mistakes due to that all the community of that religion suffers.

But the nature of religion is to harden and unify the participants' belief systems.

Therefore, it does not matter nor does it make one bit of difference "what you believe."

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:01:51 AM

But the nature of religion is to harden and unify the participants' belief systems.

Therefore, it does not matter nor does it make one bit of difference "what you believe."

Of course it matters. Even more if he practices any religion. How he chooses to believe in it determines what that religion will be like. Religion doesn't come from above. Or is immutable. It's made by the people. Maybe religions and their leaders want to control their followers one way. But its the people that must participate for it to happen. And not everyone follows their religion the same way. Or their holy books to the letter or the words of their leaders. I used this example before: compare indonesia and saudi arabia for example. Both majority muslim countries. But very different. One is an authoritarian hell. The other is a secular democracy.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:17:48 PM

Of course it matters. Even more if he practices any religion. How he chooses to believe in it determines what that religion will be like. Religion doesn't come from above. Or is immutable. It's made by the people. Maybe religions and their leaders want to control their followers one way. But its the people that must participate for it to happen. And not everyone follows their religion the same way. Or their holy books to the letter or the words of their leaders. I used this example before: compare indonesia and saudi arabia for example. Both majority muslim countries. But very different. One is an authoritarian hell. The other is a secular democracy.
You make a good point.

However the point you make is the ability of people to overcome injustice and hardship forced on them by the religion of their culture.  Not the enhancement of their life by that religion.
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

You make a good point.

However the point you make is the ability of people to overcome injustice and hardship forced on them by the religion of their culture.  Not the enhancement of their life by that religion.

Not a religious person. So that isn't a point I care about. Though many believe religion can improve their lives. Just saying that like some christian countries or muslim countries can find a way for religion to exist without causing problems so can the rest. Religion doesn't need to be about hardship or injustice. It is many times used that way to control desperate people. But that isn't the only way people use it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

You make a good point.

Not a religious person. So that isn't a point I care about. Though many believe religion can improve their lives. Just saying that like some christian countries or muslim countries can find a way for religion to exist without causing problems so can the rest. Religion doesn't need to be about hardship or injustice. It is many times used that way to control desperate people. But that isn't the only way people use it.
Can you try to synthesize a good general argument from these ramblings?  Let me - respectfully - show an analogous problem stated similarly.

Coca Cola is very bad. <argument, argument>

Coca Cola is very good <argument, argument>

Neither can be synthesized into a coherent general argument which is "true."

Both are simply descriptive of phenomena.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:08:06 PM

You make a good point.

Religious enough to religiously reply to some of these posts. How religious? Religious enough to give you an Activity rating of 546 with 791 posts in 40 pages... as of this writing.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:20:20 AM

^ didn't say I didn't care about the forum. Only that I wasn't religious. So didn't care about making a point that religion improved life or something. Because I don't believe it does. Just saying that religion isn't unchangeable. It's made up by the people who believe in it. Is posting this religious to you?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:51:52 AM

<snip>

Religious enough to religiously reply to some of these posts. How religious? Religious enough to give you an Activity rating of 546 with 791 posts in 40 pages... as of this writing.

Smiley

^ didn't say I didn't care about the forum. Only that I wasn't religious. So didn't care about making a point that religion improved life or something. Because I don't believe it does. Just saying that religion isn't unchangeable. It's made up by the people who believe in it. Is posting this religious to you?

Thank you for responding so religiously.   Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:30:20 AM

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: