Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
gayu08

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

That was a nice one and I do agree do with what you thought. Given that matter if it was not a Muslim country will the authorities would even allow her father or any other person have a say that she should not be rescued in first place?? Answer is NO. In any other part of the world which is not an Islamic country that girl would have been saved the rescue workers would not even have asked whether they can jump into water or not and if they did they would have been fired and punished for that. Don't you think so???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

I'm a muslim, do i hate people or other region? of course no. In my family there are several Islamic, Catholic, Protestant. We respect each other despite our different religions.

Most of the example I bring are not people from other religions... I understand if you haven't been through all the posts. It is a big thread. One example is post #2, or post #2336...

Smiley
....post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.

Well, Zakir, I do not think this is correct.  I know you are TECHNICALLY correct, but for an average Muslim - let's say one that's not too smart, reads almost nothing, but who strictly tries to be righteous - I can see how he would make this error.

Then you have to deal with the cultural reality - that nobody protested his insane actions - that nobody went out to save the girl regardless of the nutcase carrying on.

There's about fourteen problems in that story, related to Islamic culture and Islam.  You know what?  If I'd been there, I would have gone out and saved the girl, beating the dad senseless if that was required, and being totally scared about what might have happened afterwards.

Probably best outcome would have been time spent in some total shithole of a jail.

Way different than being praised as a hero who saved someone's life, isn't it?

How about that.
That was a nice one and I do agree do with what you thought. Given that matter if it was not a Muslim country will the authorities would even allow her father or any other person have a say that she should not be rescued in first place?? Answer is NO. In any other part of the world which is not an Islamic country that girl would have been saved the rescue workers would not even have asked whether they can jump into water or not and if they did they would have been fired and punished for that. Don't you think so???

I agree except the Islamic country part. That is, even if people standing there are Muslims, they will certainly try to rescue that woman. I don't know "how" her father stopped "everyone".  There are many problems in that story. Btw, does anybody when this happened? I mean day and time?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:30:39 PM

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

More than 30,000 people are killed by
firearms each year in this country
More than 30 people are shot and
murdered each day
1/2 of them are between the ages of
18 and 35
1/3 of them are under the age of 20
Homicide is the second leading cause
of death among 15- 24 year - olds
And the primary cause of death among
African Americans of that age group
source http://heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10
May I now ask "why Christianity hates people? ".
It is absurd to judge a religion on the basis of what its so called followers do.Religion should be judged against its scriptures
Peace...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:07:39 PM

I agree except the Islamic country part. That is, even if people standing there are Muslims, they will certainly try to rescue that woman. I don't know "how" her father stopped "everyone".  There are many problems in that story. Btw, does anybody when this happened? I mean day and time?
Okay, so you see it the same way.

Because if that dad actually did "stop everyone," then unless he was truly someone feared (Gangster, Prince, ISIS) it's a very strange story.  Very strange even then, almost makes no sense.

As the story is told though, it focuses on the puritan religious aspect.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:37:56 AM

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

murdered each day
18 and 35
It is absurd to judge a religion on the basis of what its so called followers do.Religion should be judged against its scriptures
Peace...

Is it absurd to keep women from driving?
Peace...

gayu08

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:46:00 AM

Hey I do agree to the stats that you referred to however USA is a democracy it does identify itself as a Christian country alone. We have people from all religion and ethnicity living there unlike Pakistan which is a Muslim Country officially. Crimes homicide do happen in each country but less in the name of faith. Youngsters can be depressed or raged and may have different troubles including drug abuse and lot of crimes in that age group due to lack of guidance but at least it is not in the name of Honor or faith like which is the case in Pakistan!!!
gayu08

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:58:53 AM

Now how do you defend this

http://freethoughtnation.com/un-muslim-states-reject-ban-on-violence-against-women-as-violating-islamic-law/

Very peaceful!!!! I mean they have an issue with reforms from UN as UN wants them to treat their women and girls as equally human as they are. They have an issue with that?? They procedure rape victims!!! For adultery and immortality when they are just been over powered in most common cases and this is peace REALLY???
Tstar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:03:40 AM

seriously ?? i cant believe OP is a legendary user and doesnt understands the political shit ?
its strange that i see many well knowledgeable people saying bullshit in  this thread.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:04:49 AM

any 1 forget about budism kill islam ? 
gayu08

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:09:33 AM

Not at all forgotten however it is after decades of civil war in which for years Buddhists where slaughtered. What happens now is to an extend sort of ethnic cleansing between Muslims and Buddhists that who will kill more which is tragic.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

Not at all forgotten however it is after decades of civil war in which for years Buddhists where slaughtered. What happens now is to an extend sort of ethnic cleansing between Muslims and Buddhists that who will kill more which is tragic.

are you know indonesia ? that a big moslem country but moslem never kill budism at his country
gayu08

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:24:59 AM

The most tragic scene about Myanmar is they do all these killings by following the man who left his kingship to lead the work into peace and become the epitome of peaceful living. SAD however this all has to do with the political scene in  Myanmar as well. Half of the time the military enrage the civilians and create issues in order to keep their regime intact as the influence of democracy is increasing in recent years
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:42:05 AM

murdered each day
18 and 35
Peace...

Peace...

Yes it is but it is also is absurd to relate it to Islam.If something wrong happens in a country that has Muslim majority,it shouldn't be assumed as islamic.If keeping women from driving was islamic,other muslim countries were also following it.Remember Pakistan and Bangladesh where women became head of the state.We have yet to see that happens in US.Should I assume Christianity is keeping women to become US prez?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:35:50 PM

seriously ?? i cant believe OP is a legendary user and doesnt understands the political shit ?
its strange that i see many well knowledgeable people saying bullshit in  this thread.

Please, have some respect for the muslims in this thread... We are all equals. I welcome you.

Smiley

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:56:02 PM

your words very inappropriate to be delivered. I am a Moslem
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:12:38 PM

your words very inappropriate to be delivered. I am a Moslem

Sunni or Shiite?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:26:39 PM

Peace...

Yes it is but it is also is absurd to relate it to Islam.If something wrong happens in a country that has Muslim majority,it shouldn't be assumed as islamic.If keeping women from driving was islamic,other muslim countries were also following it.Remember Pakistan and Bangladesh where women became head of the state.We have yet to see that happens in US.Should I assume Christianity is keeping women to become US prez?

My opinion of what's going on (for what it's worth) is that Islam conjures a vision of a "Utopia," no different than Communism did so.  But today we know from hard, bitter experience that the reality of Communist societies is dark, fearful and poverty stricken, not anything like the ideal laid out by Marx.  And this is no different than many other "Utopian visions."

Here I reference the general topic of Utopia, with it's many variations - all of which have failed.  Every single one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia

It seems reasonable to consider the vast difference between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, Iran, etc with the "Islamic ideal" as just another failure - in practice - of the Utopian vision of Islam, rather than to argue (true Scotsman fallacy) that "Those are not True Islam."

This point of view would account for those societies where tolerance, free speech and free trade exist, being more successful even though a fair fraction of the population is Muslim.  I suspect many political leaders understand these issues.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:43:21 PM

Hey I do agree to the stats that you referred to however USA is a democracy it does identify itself as a Christian country alone. We have people from all religion and ethnicity living there unlike Pakistan which is a Muslim Country officially. Crimes homicide do happen in each country but less in the name of faith. Youngsters can be depressed or raged and may have different troubles including drug abuse and lot of crimes in that age group due to lack of guidance but at least it is not in the name of Honor or faith like which is the case in Pakistan!!!
Oh yes they have better reason to kill there own people. Not in the name of faith but in the name of COLOR.
My point is that people do kill others or themselves everywhere sometimes in the name of faith,honor cast creed and color but to find the fault in their religion for their act is wrong.My objection is to the title of this thread. I am Alhamdollilah a Muslim by choice. I never killed or hate anyone so why dont you praise Islam for my this act? Let me repeat what I said earlier. A religion must be judged by its scriptures and principles not by what its so called followers do

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:50:52 PM

http://freethoughtnation.com/un-muslim-states-reject-ban-on-violence-against-women-as-violating-islamic-law/

Very peaceful!!!! I mean they have an issue with reforms from UN as UN wants them to treat their women and girls as equally human as they are. They have an issue with that?? They procedure rape victims!!! For adultery and immortality when they are just been over powered in most common cases and this is peace REALLY???
Again same mistake. I am not here to defend the so called'Muslim Nations' or there deeds.I came here to read the title of this thread which is very offensive to Muslim like me.
What a ridiculous contradiction you guys call Muslims violent and accuse us of spreading hatred but we never create such offensive threads for other religions.You peace loving guys do Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:00:40 PM

Again same mistake. I am not here to defend the so called'Muslim Nations' or there deeds.I came here to read the title of this thread which is very offensive to Muslim like me.
What a ridiculous contradiction you guys call Muslims violent and accuse us of spreading hatred but we never create such offensive threads for other religions.You peace loving guys do Smiley

Huh

The quote is from the Kuwait News Agency.

Are you offended that we reprint and discuss this quote?  Who are you offended by?  Us, or the Kuwait News Agency?
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: