Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

Probably ISIS - the most Islamic of all Muslims - does their violence because Islam tells them to. They might be getting support from both, America and Russia. See http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Smiley

This time I agree with you. They take only what they like from their holy books. And seeing as how war is the most profitable business, I wouldn't wonder if all sides supported them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:38:56 PM

Probably ISIS - the most Islamic of all Muslims - does their violence because Islam tells them to. They might be getting support from both, America and Russia. See http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Smiley

This time I agree with you. They take only what they like from their holy books. And seeing as how war is the most profitable business, I wouldn't wonder if all sides supported them.

The peace listed in the holy Islamic writings is true and wonderful peace. But it is only for the faithful Muslims. The violence is directed at people who will not convert, or Muslims who fall away. Of course, the in-fighting among the groups of Muslims comes about because they all think that other groups are those who have fallen away.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:42:53 PM

Smiley

The peace listed in the holy Islamic writings is true and wonderful peace. But it is only for the faithful Muslims. The violence is directed at people who will not convert, or Muslims who fall away. Of course, the in-fighting among the groups of Muslims comes about because they all think that other groups are those who have fallen away.

Smiley

So you think the quotes for violence in the Quran are entitled?
Or, on the other side, do you think christianity is the only true religion?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:49:20 PM

Smiley

Smiley

So you think the quotes for violence in the Quran are entitled?
Or, on the other side, do you think christianity is the only true religion?

I don't know what you mean by "entitled."

All religions are truly religions. Many religions are truthful in lots of way. It all has to do with what people are looking for their religion to do for them.

True Christianity is the only religion that imparts eternal life through resurrection from death. I personally believe that there will be people of other religions who don't realize that they are Christians, and will receive eternal life along with the formal Christians. These are probably few and far between, however.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:52:08 PM

How about, for example Scientology?
So any religion is okay as long as it gives you what you're looking for? Well then, I'll look towards The Church of the Jedi then.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:20:00 PM

How about, for example Scientology?
So any religion is okay as long as it gives you what you're looking for? Well then, I'll look towards The Church of the Jedi then.

I don't remember much of what Scientology is about. When you say, how about Scientology, what do you mean?

Anybody of any religion can accept Jesus as his Savior and be saved. The more the person is into anti-Christian religions, the harder it will be for him to do this. God will judge the strength of every person's faith in Jesus, at the time of the resurrection.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:52:54 AM

Anybody of any religion can accept Jesus as his Savior and be saved.

If someone does that, then he is renouncing his original religion, and converting to Christianity. How can a Muslim accept Jesus as his savior, and at the same time claim that he is following the Islamic tenets? The basic tenet of Islam is that the adherent must accept Allah as the one and only god. Belief in anything else is apostasy.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:22:04 AM

Smiley
No this is not truth!
Russia don't support those terrorists, they also have problem with extremists from Caucas
who are now in Syria and they gaining knowledge in guerrilla warfare.
Russia is most honest defender from terrorism!
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 07:40:23 PM

Smiley
No this is not truth!
Russia don't support those terrorists, they also have problem with extremists from Caucas
who are now in Syria and they gaining knowledge in guerrilla warfare.
Russia is most honest defender from terrorism!
Ridicolous very very. Russia , U.s. ; Germany , and France are the number one terrorısts and also the most terrorist supporters. Seeing only what a guy says dont make him a good guy , For in the search the truth just look what he does and did. Russia is now bombing civilians while the YPG and IS terrorists having their vacations.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:05:59 PM

.... Russia , U.s. ; Germany , and France are the number one terrorısts....
[/quote]

A bit like saying the cops are the #1 in violence because they handle criminals who are violent, isn't it?
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:55:57 PM

A bit like saying the cops are the #1 in violence because they handle criminals who are violent, isn't it?
No not exactly. If you are an ınsurance company in a town ; in order to make sell , you hire robbers to steal from stores , houses and after that you say "if you have ınsurance, ill pay all of your losses" and make more customers. In this case it is clearly seen that you arent a robber but in fact you are the boss of robbers.This four countries also england and ıtaly are the boss of terrorrists. You found a terrorist organization among the Muslim or Latin or african countries , and they make all the damage to those poor countries, kill them and later that you say "look what a horrible society".while they are busy with dealing with the terrorists that you have founded , you steal all they have : petroleum, gold etc.You isnt meant to point you but for the six terrorist countries of the world.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:49:38 PM

No not exactly. If you are an ınsurance company in a town ; in order to make sell , you hire robbers to steal from stores , houses and after that you say "if you have ınsurance, ill pay all of your losses" and make more customers. In this case it is clearly seen that you arent a robber but in fact you are the boss of robbers.This four countries also england and ıtaly are the boss of terrorrists. You found a terrorist organization among the Muslim or Latin or african countries , and they make all the damage to those poor countries, kill them and later that you say "look what a horrible society".while they are busy with dealing with the terrorists that you have founded , you steal all they have : petroleum, gold etc.You isnt meant to point you but for the six terrorist countries of the world.

I don't know of any Western nation, off the top of my head - and I could be wrong - that has captured oil fields and kept them, in the last several decades.  And I don't know of any that has confiscated stocks of gold.

I do know of some that have wasted a lot of their treasure trying to bring peace to lands that don't deserve it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

Ridicolous very very. Russia , U.s. ; Germany , and France are the number one terrorısts and also the most terrorist supporters. Seeing only what a guy says dont make him a good guy , For in the search the truth just look what he does and did. Russia is now bombing civilians while the YPG and IS terrorists having their vacations.

Calm down!

I know that you Turks are pretty much pissed off, as your plans for a Caliphate was smashed in to pieces by Russia, Syria and Iran. But still, you are butchering Kurds in your country. In the last 3 months, more than 1,000 ethnic Kurds were butchered in South-east Turkey by the Turkish army, and no mainstream media in the West will report it. At this rate, you will be able to exterminate the Kurds very soon.  Grin
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:25:05 AM

If you are a new religion in a town ; in order to have more followers , you hire infidel killers, houses and after that you say "if you have eternal life protection from my religion, ill protect you, and all of your property" and make more followers. In this case it is clearly seen that you arent an infidel killer but in fact you are the savior.

Cool

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:59:24 PM

Totally agree!

Those shitthead just like to pretend they love peace and try to help the world... Yeah for sure, they're the worst in the world!

How comes the 5 permanent member of security council are the 5 biggest weapons producers meh? It means the 5 nations that can decide whatever will happen on earth are the 5 nations that produce the weapons and sell them... Wanna talk about peace again now?

xslugx

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:01:32 PM

I don't know of any Western nation, off the top of my head - and I could be wrong - that has captured oil fields and kept them, in the last several decades.  And I don't know of any that has confiscated stocks of gold.

I do know of some that have wasted a lot of their treasure trying to bring peace to lands that don't deserve it.

France and USA for example...

We just come and seize everything. Oh of course the "government" doesn't hold it, you imagine? Like if the government was going to take what really worth something? Grin

No of course, that's the big companies that get the gold and the oil after the war. Look a bit at the investments of Total in Middle East...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:40:23 PM

We just come and seize everything. Oh of course the "government" doesn't hold it, you imagine? Like if the government was going to take what really worth something? Grin

No of course, that's the big companies that get the gold and the oil after the war. Look a bit at the investments of Total in Middle East...

A popular idea among wealthy people is to not own it, but rather to control it.

I mean, who cares if you own it or not? If you can control it like you own it, who cares who owns it? If you control it, you get to use it, maybe even better than if you owned it.

We look at the words "government" and "corporations." But inside government and the corporations are people who control things just like they own them. And that is their benefit. They get the things without owning the things.

For example, the President of the United States can spend millions on a vacation. Yet he doesn't own those millions. He simply controls them as though he owned them.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:30:43 PM

I don't know of any Western nation, off the top of my head - and I could be wrong - that has captured oil fields and kept them, in the last several decades.  And I don't know of any that has confiscated stocks of gold.

If a country is in shambles they get a Western firm to come and many their oil fields.  So what?  The revenues go to the local dictators, kings, whatever.  Less a fee for management.  If they can manage it themselves they do so.

This is not "taking their oil."  

That's an outright lie.

Usually it's the complete opposite.  Like Venezuela "nationalizing" their oil and refineries.  (EG stealing them).
xslugx

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:29:45 AM

I don't know of any Western nation, off the top of my head - and I could be wrong - that has captured oil fields and kept them, in the last several decades.  And I don't know of any that has confiscated stocks of gold.

If a country is in shambles they get a Western firm to come and many their oil fields.  So what?  The revenues go to the local dictators, kings, whatever.  Less a fee for management.  If they can manage it themselves they do so.

That's an outright lie.

Usually it's the complete opposite.  Like Venezuela "nationalizing" their oil and refineries.  (EG stealing them).

WTF?Huh

Dude do you even have an idea of what you're talking about???
Yeah let's take the example of Venezuela! The only country who tried to do something! CIA was involved in several coup d'état and took great care to maintain a dictatorship. The Western firms doesn't just "come for a management fee"!!! They come, bribe the dictator in place thanks to the CIA and gets 95% of the profit! Do you REALLY believe that multinational suddenly became philanthropic enough to just COME AND TAKE A MANAGEMENT FEE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

They come take the oil and sell it back to the USA. It's plain robbery. And when the government is no longer totally corrupted, yeah they nationalize. And that's exactly what should have been done since the beginning!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:58:37 PM

That's an outright lie.

Usually it's the complete opposite.  Like Venezuela "nationalizing" their oil and refineries.  (EG stealing them).

WTF?Huh

Dude do you even have an idea of what you're talking about???
Yeah let's take the example of Venezuela! The only country who tried to do something! CIA was involved in several coup d'état and took great care to maintain a dictatorship. The Western firms doesn't just "come for a management fee"!!! They come, bribe the dictator in place thanks to the CIA and gets 95% of the profit! Do you REALLY believe that multinational suddenly became philanthropic enough to just COME AND TAKE A MANAGEMENT FEE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

They come take the oil and sell it back to the USA. It's plain robbery. And when the government is no longer totally corrupted, yeah they nationalize. And that's exactly what should have been done since the beginning!
Prove it.  1st Bolded above.

2nd bolded, you know nothing about the oil market.  Oil is a fungible resource, meaning it is all the same.  It is moved to the most profitable place, often the closest market.  Crude oil is moved to a refinery.  If a country breaks its contracts and takes facilities built by foreign companies away from them, there is no future investment.  In such a case, say that country does not have refineries.  The crude will be shipped to a refinery, for example Houston.  

Western firms routinely manage refineries, including in such places as the Middle East.  Do you think it's something a two bit dictator or one of ten thousand royal princes can do?  It takes hundreds of engineers and craftsmen skilled in the trade.  They earn the high salaries and the companies that employ them earn their overhead costs.  

The business of oil is and always will be done by international countries, because the issues are of high value and have nothing to do about national borders.  The major companies work in a large number of ways, in a large number of countries simultaneously.  

Operating a refinery for a "management fee" is standard business practice because it makes sense to all parties involved.  I am not saying there may not have been corruption or abuse, just explaining the business realities as they are today.  These companies do not go into a country and "take their oil."
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: