Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:13:05 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 05:14:51 AM by dzimbeck

Kanzius is a new name to me will check him out, i head of separating the hydrogen from water and igniting that but not with a frequency that will be cool to see.

I think i know the video you are taking about with the frequency i have to look for it , i do have this link
https://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w

Yes Rife microscope is even more advance then the current electron microscopes i guess when your doing good thing for humanity the universe upload to you the most advance information or you can decode the most advance information. I think what you mean by cocktail drug is something call homeopathic medicine , i head that your urine does that, that is why they say urinate on your self when you get a jelly fish stink because the anti venom is in your urine.

I am sure their is stuff more complex but just we're not aware of it yet . Radionic is something i can think of but im sure their more .

Ok i will pm you here or on slack dont want to spam the forum with none btc stuff.

Rifes microscopes we so much more than anything we have today because he could look at bacteria without killing it. In fact his microscope is known to be one of the most powerful in the world. But it wasnt the power it was the method he used to isolate color frequencies that would not kill the bacteria allowing him to observe it and thus he said that bacteria is pleomorphic which was extremely controversial for saying and he eventually lost to modern dogma, propaganda, court cases and sabotage from many angles. Now today people are aware of pleomorphism but nowhere on Rifes level because he is gone.

The medicine im talking about at Heidelburg is not homeopathic. It is manufacturing the drug specifically for what you have by taking a sample of the illness for example and making the drug cocktail that will only kill that strain of illness. So I'm not a fan of drugs but its supposedly 100% cure rate but (supposedly) it can put the body into shock with too many dead cells to clear too fast so people can die(which didnt make sense to me but its not my field of expertise). I'm not sure if they have started testing on people yet or still on rats would have to ask my friend.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:25:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 10:51:38 PM by Munti

I haven't checked this thread in a long time. Still holding my bitbay from ICO. Glad to see all new information in OP!!

Good job guys!

Thanks man!

Gonna try a new faucet feature built into the client:

We are going to post a new marketplace so you guys can learn to join a new bitmessage 'chan' or channel. This marketplace will be called 'Bitbay Faucet' if you want to join you can simply go to the "Market" tab of the Client an click on the Add/Join Market feature. A window will pop-up asking you to type in the market you wish to add or join - type   Bitbay Faucet   We will have 50 contracts (in multiples of 10) where we are selling 1000 coins each. If you accept our offer, we will ignore the cost to pay the amount in fiat. Meaning they are free coins. Yet only one offer valid per bitmessage address - meaning you can't buy multiple contracts! We will keep track of the addresses so if you try to create a duplicate wallet to try and beat the system. We will catch you trying and write a negative review in your multiple addresses! Who knows... in the future we might create more faucet marketplace channels! We will also post this new faucet concept to bitbay.market forum and to BCT!  We hope you enjoy your experience learning the new Client UI Wallet!

Since you've received these coins for free. We ask that you can also return the favor and try to add your own faucet contracts to the same marketplace address/chan

Nice initiative 3r197
For those of you that use this faucet, don't get confused by the messages you receive in the client. 3r197 is pushing boundaries here by using the guarantor feature for this. And it works like a dream. If you don't see his offers it's because of the way bitmessage works. Just stay connected and it will show up eventually. In the future we will probably solve this by using a server. (It will still be possible to avoid the server for those that are focused on anonymity.)
Baybuyer2015

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:37:24 PM

Are you a big holder (top 50) and want out/reduce bag?

I want to buy otc.
Deals will be made using smart contract.
Send me a pm
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

Are you a big holder (top 50) and want out/reduce bag?

I want to buy otc.
Deals will be made using smart contract.
Send me a pm

yes, i am a bagholder and would love to sell at 1/2 of my purchase price to get out. I have sent a PM thanks!

- Gabe
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 06:25:39 PM

Hi! really amazing all this updates Smiley and maybe someone can help me please, how was for to run the 2 wallets at the same time? i know is here somewhere but... Thanks in advance

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 06:27:08 PM

BitBay Block Explorer is online!

http://bay.explorer.bitnodes.net/

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:14:29 PM

Hi! really amazing all this updates Smiley and maybe someone can help me please, how was for to run the 2 wallets at the same time? i know is here somewhere but... Thanks in advance

Look in the forum section of our new site
http://bitbay.market/forums/bitbay/help/
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:21:46 PM

BitBay Block Explorer is online!

http://bay.explorer.bitnodes.net/

Cheers!

Thank you! Really nice work!
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:52:16 PM

Look in the forum section of our new site
http://bitbay.market/forums/bitbay/help/

Thanks a lot! Cheesy

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

here is an updater  available with the buy coins template (if you run it, it will update you to the newest build)

www.davtonia.com/blackhalo/bitbayupdate.exe
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:37:53 AM

Well done for the latest updates, it's a good progress! I'm still holding bitbay strong  Wink
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:45:24 PM

here is an updater  available with the buy coins template (if you run it, it will update you to the newest build)

Dude you really sending an exe file out to the community?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:15:27 AM

Of course, software all over the internet uses exe, thats just an installer... i could zip it but what for. If someone wants to build from source they can always pm me.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:38:10 AM

Of course, software all over the internet uses exe, thats just an installer... i could zip it but what for. If someone wants to build from source they can always pm me.
In a crypto community lol.. I guess they trust you that much.. I would never open an exe on this forum regardless of what it was.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:19:00 AM

In a crypto community lol.. I guess they trust you that much.. I would never open an exe on this forum regardless of what it was.

Halo has been closed source for a year and a half since its inception in BitHalo. To be honest, crypto people don't usually build from source either. Its a false sense of security you have there. Tell me, do you check the source code of every coin you run? Of course not.

The reason its closed is so people don't use the tech to run pump and dumps and so they don't try to exploit decentralized markets and to keep a competitive advantage. Originally, i wanted to open source and got tons of pms and emails mostly on blackcoin subreddit telling me not to.

I have worked on this source code for 1.5 years alone. I'm not going to just post my code until I'm ready. I've carefully analyzed most of the popular githubs and realized there is not enough commits to justify it. I'm predicting if i did post on github, that almost nobody would contribute. Bitcoin is still stuck in the stone ages with hardly any changes and people fight about block size? Seriously? If they cant get past such a trivial thing there is no way in hell Bitcoin will make mainstream.

By the time they finish their stupid blocksize debate, devs 10 times more talented than any of us working for a bank will probably code a better bitcoin from scratch and release for big banks or companies.

Also, i explicitly said anyone can pm me for source code to build Halo with. All i do is change variable names with a customized obfuscator that makes the variables into funny Doge names. I'm not asking people in crypto to run distributables but we want double deposit to reach a wider audience and they certainly will not build from source.

On that note 99% of the people buying crypto definitely do not build from source. They go to the website, they run the distributable which most definitely could be compromised. So if we took our security seriously, then we would all build from source after independently auditing it.

I'm not hiding behind a fake profile, and have a reputation known outside of crypo. Add this to the fact that the majority of my day is spent on security, preventing hacks, keeping peoples coins secure, preventing double spend, making sure contracts can be sent bogus data, preventing spoofing on the markets etc.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:39:18 AM

You know what, i should add to my reply one thing. Everything should be decentralized and trustless. Decentralized media, open source electronics, 3d printing, aquaponics, etc etc etc. I relieves the burden of consumption from society.

Crypto has to be more decentralized.

Halo specifically is decentralized escrow (2 party escrow) as of course you know.

The markets can really be used as decentralized servers in a sense because of the way bitmessage shares channel keys.

So here we have decentralized markets, escrow, contracts, and currency.

The pattern is simple. So I definitely want to eliminate myself from the equation. Notice how no escrow fee is charged! But there is a time and place for everything and the time to put source on github is not yet. sidhujag, i support your projects and respect your opinion! And hopefully soon everything will be finished. Smiley

The next update will be selling and buying anything with auctions and reverse auctions. For now i encourage people to use the p2p cash for coins contracts and regular custom contracts.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:21:13 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 01:15:18 AM by 3r197

This week we are excited to announce another round of nice updates!

- The Windows OS, “Buy Coin” template has been updated into the Client for all Slack members and BCT members for testing. This completes the “Buy/Sell Coins” feature in the    Clients “Home” tab. This gives the client a total of 3 templates to test out; Buy Coins, Sell Coins, and Custom Contracts.
   If you are new to Bitbay, please follow these instructions to download the Client:
      First, download and install the core version 1.2 which can be found in our official websites:
         http://bitbay.market/downloads/
         bitbaymarket.net
         The OP on BCT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
      Second, download the update file and install it - this will automatically update the  core download to the latest version 1.21  Link:

If you already have the existing core version 1.2 installed, simply skip the first step above.

- For new users, check out the get started section on Bitbay.market
   We recommend the following files to be backed up in multiple safe locations:
      Both your private keys.
      Contracts.dat file - this stores your existing contracts in the marketplace
      Other.dat file - this stores various important account and marketplace information, existing order numbers, and existing inbox email correspondence.
      Outbox.dat file - stores existing outbox email correspondence.

- New users must be reminded that the Client will need to ‘sync’ to the entire blockchain. This can currently take anywhere from 5-10 hours. For the sake of security, you must wait for the blockchain to syncronize 100% before the Client will allow you to begin to transact.For a faster sync you can download a bootstrap (link in OP) that you can use to import the blockchain. Future template updates will not require re-syncing. Only Core Client updates will require re-syncing. We will consider faster options for coming releases.

To Install the Bootstrap:
               Download and install the Client as described above.
               Download the bootstrap.dat file from the OP link.
               Unzip the bootstrap.dat file to C:Bitbay\bitbaydata
               Start your client and it should sync about twice as fast.

- Soon we will have a bootstrap.bat file included into the client updates for convenience. Yet if you wish to create your own .bat file   bitbayd.exe -datadir=%CD%\bitbaydata -loadblock=%CD%\bootstrap.dat

- P2M (Pay to email) has been updated due to a bug found in the language feature. Bitbay’s Client has over 90 languages to choose from.

Thanks for reading, we wish you a nice weekend!
3r197

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:59:06 PM

Found a really cool link to help US citizens bypass coinbase.

Popmoney.com

Perfect application for the Bitbay Client!
healthhealer4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

Popmoney.com

yeah there so many option with the new sell and buy coin option in the Bitibay client that users can also use www.venmo.com it is a free us bank to bank transmitter they also would transfer money using your credit card or debit card with 3 % charge.

3r197

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:58:54 PM

Popmoney.com

yeah there so many option with the new sell and buy coin option in the Bitibay client that users can also use www.venmo.com it is a free us bank to bank transmitter they also would transfer money using your credit card or debit card with 3 % charge.

I know! I can't wait to get all these options incorporated into my Bitbay Client. Adios Coinbase, and all the other 3rd party fiat-to-crypto-to-fiat apps that reign over all of us crypto-currency fanatics! Satoshi would be proud!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: