Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:25:33 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 09:09:18 PM by Figatko

Speaking about BAY promotion, I still think it could be great to cooperate with waves somehow. For example, issue official Bay token on waves platform. It may appear in the news. By the way, is it possible for David to appear in that Waves weekly with Grace Watson?
Besides promotion, Bay token on waves platform will be traded on DEX, Waves Decentralised exchange which will start working soon! And no need for begging and asking, please, add BAY and so on! And there may be other good features, they call it CATs (custom application tokens), it is worth investigating I think.
https://medium.com/@cassiuscrypto/a-closer-look-at-app-tokens-dfc79061c92d#.y23j1rhg6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:32:59 PM

Whales you say?

Actually, the one thing we DON'T need are whales. Whales are in for the short term profit and out leaving the rest of us holding the bag when the price drops. If you don't agree, go back to the ICO and then tell me we need whales. What we DO need is marketing and David has started down that road, and things are looking up.

It's a real shame crypto isn't valued for the tech alone. This project has some rather formidable technology and would certainly be a top ten if that were the case. But, emotion and profit rule this industry and you have to play to both of them to be successful. So, now that the tech is being finalized, we can do just that. I ask everyone reading this to assist with the marketing in any way you can. David is on the right track but, he is an army of one, lets join in shall we?

PS: If you are serious about getting BAY listed on Poloniex, I suggest everyone fill out their "Coin Request Form" here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Totally agree with you about whales, they are not needed for this coin to become successful.  Bitbay holders seem to be people that believe in this project. I would love for bitbay to replace the other "bay" that has become a wasteland to sell goods.  David has done a great job and all it is going to take is the right attention at the right time to move this coin up on the list.  I am filling out the coin request as well.

I love Bitcoin
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

Don't forget Ripple has over 36 billion coins and is centralized.
If you compared to them based on coins - that's .000288 btc per Bay

This would be about 155x times more than now.

I think it will be possible this year when the developing will go so fast like now.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:23:27 AM

Who is the dev here ?!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

Who is the dev here ?!

David Zimbeck
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

No bittrex or poloniex are not the problem. Watching NEXUS ... a lot of whales are also on bittrex. The problem is that not many people know BITBAY, some have forgotten since the history of investors in 2014, and others have no information of what is being done here! It's time, communication, marketing and investor research .. It's a different phase but very important for BITBAY I think!

Even syscoin whose site is ugly, are better known in the world of crypto currencies. The work done by David is great but now we must let the world know!
I agree. Bittrex is not the problem atm.
Waves is doing good without Polo. Main volume for waves is on bittrex.
I think it's very hard to get on polo nowadays.
they didn't list iconomi and waves til now.
Livecoin would be a good exchange for bitbay for redundance.

You can now vote to bring Bitbay on Livecoin.
https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Bitbay
I think it would be a good addition to bittrex.
Livecoin has about twice the volume of bittrex atm.
About 1 BTC of paid votes overall should be enough to do it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:13:22 PM

No bittrex or poloniex are not the problem. Watching NEXUS ... a lot of whales are also on bittrex. The problem is that not many people know BITBAY, some have forgotten since the history of investors in 2014, and others have no information of what is being done here! It's time, communication, marketing and investor research .. It's a different phase but very important for BITBAY I think!

Even syscoin whose site is ugly, are better known in the world of crypto currencies. The work done by David is great but now we must let the world know!

you shouldn't have to pay to get onto an exchange. . . If they want us to trade there they should add us for free. I'm sure Litecoin didn't pay to be listed. If they don't want to add us im fine with that. We wont need exchanges soon anyway :-)
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

you shouldn't have to pay to get onto an exchange. . . If they want us to trade there they should add us for free. I'm sure Litecoin didn't pay to be listed. If they don't want to add us im fine with that. We wont need exchanges soon anyway :-)
you're right. we won't need that kind of exchanges sometime in the future, but til then it won't hurt to be on livecoin, to reach a wider audience.
btw you can also vote for free, but only one vote per month and account, so that doesn't really make sense Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

It looks like one whale trying to keep bay under 300 sats. Would love to have enough BTC to take his coins away. After this there is little resistance in terms of number of bay for sale up to 5k sats.

I wonder what is their reasoning to keep supressing this unless they are accumulating more.  Would be great to just take their bay away and if they want them back they can dump at 300 and get them back at 5k sats.

I must say though bay has been the best bet for me thtough this btc rally most other alts have not moved or sunk.

Even with the extra natural adoption bay will gather we still have polo to come. They can't ignore one of the top volume coins on bittrex for too long. If we could hold a stable 30 BTC or above volume for a few weeks I think they would get interested. I mean that would be magnitudes more on polo.

I know many of you don't care about polo but would be great to get on there whilst they can still add it like any other coin. Once pegging is introduced they my take more persuading.

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

It looks like one whale trying to keep bay under 300 sats. Would love to have enough BTC to take his coins away. After this there is little resistance in terms of number of bay for sale up to 5k sats.

I wonder what is their reasoning to keep supressing this unless they are accumulating more.  Would be great to just take their bay away and if they want them back they can dump at 300 and get them back at 5k sats.

I must say though bay has been the best bet for me thtough this btc rally most other alts have not moved or sunk.

Even with the extra natural adoption bay will gather we still have polo to come. They can't ignore one of the top volume coins on bittrex for too long. If we could hold a stable 30 BTC or above volume for a few weeks I think they would get interested. I mean that would be magnitudes more on polo.

I know many of you don't care about polo but would be great to get on there whilst they can still add it like any other coin. Once pegging is introduced they my take more persuading.

it may just be a guy that bought 2m at a lower price wanting to sell. I wouldnt call 2m a whale. its only 2btc worth.

regarding Polo it is odd they havent added us as on the "add coin" form it asked what is special and unique about the coin you are suggesting. So they must have read what Bitbay offers when looking at the form requests. .
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

it may just be a guy that bought 2m at a lower price wanting to sell. I wouldnt call 2m a whale. its only 2btc worth.

regarding Polo it is odd they havent added us as on the "add coin" form it asked what is special and unique about the coin you are suggesting. So they must have read what Bitbay offers when looking at the form requests. .

Yeah you could be right.

I was rather meaning a Bay whale not BTC whale. Then again maybe 2M -10M is not a bay whale. To me that is quite a lot but some people (real whales may have far more)  I have just noticed this almost exactly 2M and 1M  blocks being placed with spacing between 50 and 100 sats ahead of the current price for a while. I see a few 1M + road blocks up to 300sats then nothing really in terms of bulk amount of bay for sale right up to 5k sats.  I guess it could just be random people taking profits.  Still I would love to see a new whale just gobble up that 10 M of coins under 300 sats in one go who really sees the future value of bay.

the point about the polo form is very interesting.

anyway it's all good we are gaining interest in the community - I notice a few new faces suggesting bay as a good project when people pose the question on the main alt board.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

It seems we still have chance to get us on this train because they are ready to leave this station. My investment got 2x but I will keep them hold until it go to the moon.
tooth_fairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

nice and steady to the clouds! I like it! Wish I knew about you earlier guys!

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

Bay is up and running, wonderful. Someone is trying to avoid the spike up but it will not hold.
David, any update on your PR activities? Let us know when you go live.
This is going to be interesting!
Munti

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Reminder

BitBay will fork 0:00 Jan 21st UTC time
Timestamp 1484956800

Please download the new wallet from OP or our site bitbay.market

The wallet will handle the fork automatically. All you have to do is download it, sync, and use your old wallet.dat (for QT) or keys (for client)

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

Yeah doing the PR just need to help her with the article. I was coding past couple days and hadn't gotten around to it. Will do it today.
Munti

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

Fork in two hours.
If you are using the latest QT wallet, please stake during and after the transition.
If you are still using old wallet; UPGRADE NOW
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:01:15 PM

@Dev,

Your Latest Wallet Release Breaks My Snapshot for your coin.
It automatically loads your Bootstrap.dat and starts overwriting the snapshot, making it useless for your coin.

Unless there is a switch to disable your bootstrap from auto loading or a download without the autoloading bootstrap,
There will be no point to me offering a snapshot for your coin as it will no longer work.

Let me know.

Thanks.
 Cool
Munti

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:29:51 AM

Okay POS 3 is successful

If you haven't updated yet, please do so now
liberatorium

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

Fork in two hours.
If you are using the latest QT wallet, please stake during and after the transition.
If you are still using old wallet; UPGRADE NOW

v1.2.0.0

?
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: