Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

Wow, yeah we are just learning about it.

No way to confirm anything yet for sure.

The most important thing to remember is that David has been trying to clear his name from the BitBay ICO thievery for over 2 years. All the while the founders that abandoned BitBay literally took the BTC and ran. Then they proceeded to slowly dump the stolen BitBay on the exchanges for over 2 years. Rather than revert the blockchain, the community decided it was best to leave the chain decentralized. We've been tracking their wallets for the last 2 years and finally believe they are out of coins, hence our recent increase in price.  However, the good news is that David has never given up hope that one day his name will eventually be cleared from the ICO scandal!
He is the sole coder for BitBay, which currently has the most advanced Client UI in crypto, yet the most undervalued coin on the market!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg17447155#msg17447155
The truth will out eventually. I've already said that it's undeniable the true dedication that David put into this project. And sincerely hope the above will come to an end soon and that who did this will finally be judged for his action.

Bay goes on either way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

Wow, yeah we are just learning about it.

No way to confirm anything yet for sure.

The most important thing to remember is that David has been trying to clear his name from the BitBay ICO thievery for over 2 years. All the while the founders that abandoned BitBay literally took the BTC and ran. Then they proceeded to slowly dump the stolen BitBay on the exchanges for over 2 years. Rather than revert the blockchain, the community decided it was best to leave the chain decentralized. We've been tracking their wallets for the last 2 years and finally believe they are out of coins, hence our recent increase in price.  However, the good news is that David has never given up hope that one day his name will eventually be cleared from the ICO scandal!
He is the sole coder for BitBay, which currently has the most advanced Client UI in crypto, yet the most undervalued coin on the market!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg17447155#msg17447155
The truth will out eventually. I've already said that it's undeniable the true dedication that David put into this project. And sincerely hope the above will come to an end soon and that who did this will finally be judged for his action.

Bay goes on either way

Quite honestly, bob's current scams are of no concern to us other than the empathy I feel for those who got screwed even worse than we did including David. I have always trusted David and will continue to do so. Bay will shine and the scammers will perish. I'ts just a shame they are taking other investors for a ride in the mean time.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

BitBay response to association with QTUM co-Founder Patrick Dai

The BitBay development team has been asked to comment on the possible link between one of BitBay’s original founders, and Patrick Dai, a co-founder of the QTUM Project.  BitBay’s lead developer, David Zimbeck has confirmed the man using the name Patrick Dai from QTUM, was known as Steven Dai when he was associated with BitBay.

Steven Dai walked away from BitBay with publically invested Bitcoin & millions of BAY from the initial offering which has never been returned.  The BitBay team recommends extreme caution when it comes to investing in any cryptocurrency project associated with Steven (AKA Patrick) Dai.

BitBay is more interested in letting people know about the future than reliving the past.  Even without support from the original founders, David Zimbeck has continued with the development of BitBay.  A fully functional decentralized Smart Contract client is freely available for public use and is the most advanced crypto currency product available today.  You can see more about the current state of the BitBay project by reading up in this thread or visiting bitbay.market You can also join our slack by using this link http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:09:12 AM

The BitBay development team has been asked to comment on the possible link between one of BitBay’s original founders, and Patrick Dai, a co-founder of the QTUM Project.  BitBay’s lead developer, David Zimbeck has confirmed the man using the name Patrick Dai from QTUM, was known as Steven Dai when he was associated with BitBay.

Steven Dai walked away from BitBay with publically invested Bitcoin & millions of BAY from the initial offering which has never been returned.  The BitBay team recommends extreme caution when it comes to investing in any cryptocurrency project associated with Steven (AKA Patrick) Dai.

BitBay is more interested in letting people know about the future than reliving the past.  Even without support from the original founders, David Zimbeck has continued with the development of BitBay.  A fully functional decentralized Smart Contract client is freely available for public use and is the most advanced crypto currency product available today.  You can see more about the current state of the BitBay project by reading up in this thread or visiting bitbay.market You can also join our slack by using this link http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

So, the rat re-surfaces. I would love get my hands on him as I'm sure several hundred other people here would as well. But, that is in the past, Bitbay is the future. So, keep calm and carry on, in the end, we win...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:17:09 AM

Yeah it is what it is, their investors are aware apparently on the thread.

We have too many good things going on to distract ourselves, although it is good to warn them. Some of the people on the team are legit which has me concerned they don't realize who they are working with. I'm good friends with one of their devs Ibai and met him in person so hopefully there is upper management that will consider the implications of working with Dai and how it effects their team and credibility as a whole.

As for everything else, I will have a build with staking and voting, aiming for March 1st release. The slack core will go ahead and decide how long they want to test it. You guys will be able to see what the major changes were in the changelog that is always packaged with the release.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

We have too many good things going on to distract ourselves, although it is good to warn them. Some of the people on the team are legit which has me concerned they don't realize who they are working with. I'm good friends with one of their devs Ibai and met him in person so hopefully there is upper management that will consider the implications of working with Dai and how it effects their team and credibility as a whole.

As for everything else, I will have a build with staking and voting, aiming for March 1st release. The slack core will go ahead and decide how long they want to test it. You guys will be able to see what the major changes were in the changelog that is always packaged with the release.

David you are very brave to bust that scam, salute to you! Steven stole you 200 BTC, who is a immoral and internet criminal. We can't tolerate such scammer to have a larger ICO in altcoin community.  Angry Angry
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

David you are very brave to bust that scam, salute to you! Steven stole you 200 BTC, who is a immoral and internet criminal. We can't tolerate such scammer to have a larger ICO in altcoin community.  Angry Angry

Thanks, appreciate it.
GizmoHF

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Follow your heart.

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

That really sucks, but thanks for telling the truth. Really.

Keep up the good work, I follow Bitbay every day and it starts to get better and better!
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

That really sucks, but thanks for telling the truth. Really.

Keep up the good work, I follow Bitbay every day and it starts to get better and better!

i agree. david is a good man
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

Easy come, easy go: that means easy money will go away if not sustained by real hard work.
I personally think that David put his real hard work on this project and slowly this will pay off. He's recognized for his value and that's all we should care about.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

Easy come, easy go: that means easy money will go away if not sustained by real hard work.
I personally think that David put his real hard work on this project and slowly this will pay off. He's recognized for his value and that's all we should care about.

agreed. the bb community is great. the slack is awesome. you can ask david a question and he answers. his heart is in the project and it shows
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

200 BTC is the least of it think of the damage him and the others caused the honest investors and david. Did he take a large chunk of BB too?

I think the damages far exceed 200 BTC ?

I'm shocked that this impending scam of such magnitude has not even been mentioned on the main board.... so perhaps scanning the ANN section is essential after all.

Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

200 BTC is the least of it think of the damage him and the others caused the honest investors and david. Did he take a large chunk of BB too?

I think the damages far exceed 200 BTC ?

I'm shocked that this impending scam of such magnitude has not even been mentioned on the main board.... so perhaps scanning the ANN section is essential after all.

i think its time to start a new topic and call those fraudsters out
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

i really wish we could meet up with the thieves and implement some street justice
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

Why is Bitbay team spreading FUD on Qtum project, because someone work away from a project doesn't make that person a fraudster, alot of people have walked away from Bitcoin project and criticizing the team but Bitcoin has been better off without them, that should be what Bitbay team to measure up to not trying to pull another project down, do you guys think if Qtum project is a scam, they will be able to receive that level of funding?
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

David is good man,You have been developing BAY, really hard work
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

Why is Bitbay team spreading FUD on Qtum project, because someone work away from a project doesn't make that person a fraudster, alot of people have walked away from Bitcoin project and criticizing the team but Bitcoin has been better off without them, that should be what Bitbay team to measure up to not trying to pull another project down, do you guys think if Qtum project is a scam, they will be able to receive that level of funding?

Please stop talking nonsense. This DAI is a PROVEN scammer. Who walked away with 200 BTC and much more including the BB.

If you want to walk away from a project you don't take the development funding with you. Only Dai himself would employ this reasoning? are you Dai?

What level of funding do they really have? perhaps it's just the 200 BTC they owe BITBAY plus whatever they dumped their bitbay coins for? even if they roped some others in and have huge funding that does not mean they are aware of who they are dealing with.

There is no way a proven fraudster can be trusted to run a multi million dollar ICO.

Looks like BITBAY2

blah blah ex ali ba ba
on chinese exchanges (cant use bter now)
wanting to dominate huge chunks of the minting they retain 49%?
bitcoin whales and now a billionaire involved.... are any of those names chinese for bob surplus ?

If they have billionaires and huge btc whales all in on this why they want to extract a few more btc from us on here.

that forbes article reads like a bitbay2  blueprint... 2017 version.

I think this entire community has had enough of scammers taking their BTC and pissing in their face. I mean imagine taking the BTC for our dev fund then instead of just leaving us alone and taking our investment for funding development they hang around for years dumping their FREE bitbay dumping down on the market to make sure the price can never rise.

This person is a pariah for good now. Changing his name says it all.

I don't even think this scam has broken out properly to the community yet. Wait until it does it will be big news.

Munti

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

BitBay is not spreading FUD. We have simply answered a question. If you think it's ok to walk away with the money paid by investors to develop the project, then that's your privilege. I disagree. Wether we think Qtum is a scam or not is irrelevant. Thats a discussion for those that are or plan to be involved in Qtum. We simply revealed the info that the guy called Patrick Dai from Qutm is the same guy that called himself Steven Dai when he was involved with BitBay. How you deal with those facts is up to you, and not a concern of BitBay.
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

Please stop talking nonsense. This DAI is a PROVEN scammer. Who walked away with 200 BTC and much more including the BB.

If you want to walk away from a project you don't take the development funding with you. Only Dai himself would employ this reasoning? are you Dai?

What level of funding do they really have? perhaps it's just the 200 BTC they owe BITBAY plus whatever they dumped their bitbay coins for? even if they roped some others in and have huge funding that does not mean they are aware of who they are dealing with.

There is no way a proven fraudster can be trusted to run a multi million dollar ICO.

Looks like BITBAY2

blah blah ex ali ba ba
on chinese exchanges (cant use bter now)
wanting to dominate huge chunks of the minting they retain 49%?
bitcoin whales and now a billionaire involved.... are any of those names chinese for bob surplus ?

If they have billionaires and huge btc whales all in on this why they want to extract a few more btc from us on here.

that forbes article reads like a bitbay2  blueprint... 2017 version.

I think this entire community has had enough of scammers taking their BTC and pissing in their face. I mean imagine taking the BTC for our dev fund then instead of just leaving us alone and taking our investment for funding development they hang around for years dumping their FREE bitbay dumping down on the market to make sure the price can never rise.

This person is a pariah for good now. Changing his name says it all.

I don't even think this scam has broken out properly to the community yet. Wait until it does it will be big news.

Tell all the people, DAI is a scammer
Munti

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

As I said before, BitBay is more interested in letting people know about the future than reliving the past.
Can you please take the Steven/Patrick/Qtum discussions somewhere else, and let this thread be about the amazing development that is going on in BitBay?
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: