Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:51:56 AM

Hi ,im walking into this at the end sorry if you have already explained but is Xapo giving the card out yet?? I am a  full blooded American and have a account with you guys already including a app. Also is it tru that you guys finished the Faucet script or is that still in limbo???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessieXapo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:48:15 PM

Hi ,im walking into this at the end sorry if you have already explained but is Xapo giving the card out yet?? I am a  full blooded American and have a account with you guys already including a app. Also is it tru that you guys finished the Faucet script or is that still in limbo???

Hi there!

Unfortunately, U.S. restrictions on the debit card are still causing us an issue to ship the cards to there, but we're working hard to make this happen! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience about this, since we want to be able to use the cards in the U.S. just as much as our U.S. customers do! We will be updating everyone about the debit card and where it all stands soon as we will be coming out of beta testing very soon Smiley

Regarding the faucets, feel free to email that questions to support@xapo.com and we can have our one of our developers talk to you about the faucet script since they would know better about the progress!
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:01:37 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 04:27:59 PM by Mitchełł

I'm still waiting for a reply on my support question (which was asked over three days ago). You  guys should really invest in a bigger help desk.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
JessieXapo

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

I'm still waiting for a reply on my support question (which was asked over three days ago). You  guys should really invest in a bigger help desk.

Hi Mitchell,

Apologies about that! Can you either PM me with your registered Xapo email address or send a follow-up support ticket now? I'd be happy to get back to you right away Smiley
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 04:27:49 PM

Well, it seems that Xapo did reply to me and that I just missed the e-mail notification of it (Gmail moved it into my Spam folder). My deepest apologies and thank you for handling this so quickly.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
OrangeMachine

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:05:12 PM

Hello! I have some Bitcoins in Xapo and want to transfer a part to Bitrex, can I do this? I put the Adress in the pay services but says that is not a correct Address...

Thanks
JessieXapo

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

Hello! I have some Bitcoins in Xapo and want to transfer a part to Bitrex, can I do this? I put the Adress in the pay services but says that is not a correct Address...

Thanks

Hi there! I am going to send you a PM so I can get a better understanding Smiley
yorugua

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:06:04 PM

Hi I sent a technical question to developers@xapo.com about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Will I ever get a response, at least an acknowledgement of receipt.
JessieXapo

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:19:01 PM

Hi I sent a technical question to developers@xapo.com about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Will I ever get a response, at least an acknowledgement of receipt.

Hi there!

Apologies, I just checked with our technical team and it seems maybe we didn't receive this email since we haven't received any messages in the past week! Do you mind please resending it? Thank you!
yorugua

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:33:14 PM

Thank you for your quick checking into my issue.

I just resent the email a minute ago.

They should have it by now.
dunchy

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:47:32 PM

I have sent  a simple request to customer support on May 20th and again a reminder email 3 days after on May23th.

Until today, more than 2 weeks later, I still haven't received a single world or a sign of life from you ? Is this company dead ?

It's a simple request about account login. I am not able to receive confirmation sms or voice call to finish my account opening.

My issue is solved also. Thank you.

I see you are currently not accepting applications for xapo debit card. Any chance for a small favour to btctalk forum clients ? Smiley
JessieXapo

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:39:51 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 03:23:59 PM by JessieXapo

I have sent  a simple request to customer support on May 20th and again a reminder email 3 days after on May23th.

Until today, more than 2 weeks later, I still haven't received a single world or a sign of life from you ? Is this company dead ?

It's a simple request about account login. I am not able to receive confirmation sms or voice call to finish my account opening.

I see you are currently not accepting applications for xapo debit card. Any chance for a small favour to btctalk forum clients ? Smiley

Hi again!

We are about to have a public launch of the debit card, but if anyone is interested in joining our beta testing before the launch (and avoiding the $20 USD shipping and handling fee that will be charged when out of beta) then we ask that our users send a message to support@xapo.com once they have deposited at least .30 BTC in their account to show interest/willingness to use the Xapo Debit Card!
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:28:01 PM

Hi again!

We are about to have a public launch of the debit card, but if anyone is interested in joining our beta testing before the launch (and avoiding the $20 USD shipping and handling fee that will be charged when out of beta) then we ask that our users send a message to support@xapo.com once they have deposited at least .30 BTC in their account to show interest/willingness to use the Xapo Debit Card!

Is there are any geographical/country restrictions to participate in Xapo Debit Card beta testing?
loRdDevil

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:28:35 PM

I received a payment today (more than 3 hours ago). The transaction have 18 conf at blockchain but in my xapo account still proccessing. Xapo says 6 confs needed but after 18 my money still pending.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:31:39 PM

Hi again!

I believe you cant have one in the USA

Is there are any geographical/country restrictions to participate in Xapo Debit Card beta testing?

coinmaster222

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:32:43 PM

You cant have a xapo card in the USA I believe

m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:39:40 PM

I received a payment today (more than 3 hours ago). The transaction have 18 conf at blockchain but in my xapo account still proccessing. Xapo says 6 confs needed but after 18 my money still pending.

For me, I deposited some BTC today to fill up my faucet, but it's been already more than 4 hours, and nothing has gone through. I also have a bunch of pending transactions from June etc. Would love to know what's going on!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:48:16 PM

I done a withdraw request and its more then 3 days not action done by you can you give any information about this and when you are going to launch Card ?
coinmaster222

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:50:42 PM

I done a withdraw request and its more then 3 days not action done by you can you give any information about this and when you are going to launch Card ?
I withdrew earlier and it was like minutes and the cards are out I have one for each account I will try to withdraw again but rember the fork today in bitcoin it takes thirty confirmations now

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:04:19 PM

I withdrew earlier and it was like minutes and the cards are out I have one for each account I will try to withdraw again but rember the fork today in bitcoin it takes thirty confirmations now
Thanks for this all information about withdraw and Card now checking my account but site not working may be some down time or my Internet problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: