Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:11:00 PM

If XAPO can guarantee me good support then I willorder for sure a debit card. Need a card with good service in the Netherlands. Will not start With a service if there are many problems. Can you guarantee this to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:38:52 PM

If XAPO can guarantee me good support then I willorder for sure a debit card. Need a card with good service in the Netherlands. Will not start With a service if there are many problems. Can you guarantee this to me?

No, they can't

They haven't answered to my e-mail for over 2 weeks

It's been 2 months since I ordered the card

Looking for a signature campaign.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:28:51 PM

No, they can't

They haven't answered to my e-mail for over 2 weeks

It's been 2 months since I ordered the card
Oke and someone from XAPO was talking here and that person could not notice someone from support to contact you. It could be a good start to start reading this topic and answer people who are waiting weeks/months now.
Xapo_Partners

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:25:58 AM

same no debit card.

also what happened to the affiliate sites?

Can you provide more info what you mean about affiliate sites? We still have a number of faucets and other services using us. You can see more info about our available tools at developers.xapo.com.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:28:41 AM

Is xapo require private info before we can open wallet, same as coinbase.?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:52:51 PM

Can you provide more info what you mean about affiliate sites? We still have a number of faucets and other services using us. You can see more info about our available tools at developers.xapo.com.

Oh, hi Xapo
You finally come up. Can you be more active, please? I believe all of us here love to use your service, but your slow customer service response somehow made us reconsidering to keep using you.

Easiest way is by try it yourself, you can always stop in the middle of the sign up process supposes that you found their form didn't met your credential preference
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:40:42 AM

Yes, they will ask you to provide your phone number for account opening but they won't ask you any ID proof just to maintain you wallet. If you want to use there pre paid card than you need to provide your ID proof to get this card and if I'm not wrong every pre-paid card issuer will ask for ID proof. I use there wallet but not using pre-paid card, so for quite good.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:41:57 PM

Yes, they will ask you to provide your phone number for account opening but they won't ask you any ID proof just to maintain you wallet. If you want to use there pre paid card than you need to provide your ID proof to get this card and if I'm not wrong every pre-paid card issuer will ask for ID proof. I use there wallet but not using pre-paid card, so for quite good.
what is the amount of bill that xapo prepaid card take?
especially bank will take a monthly bill for debit card, is this xapo card is the same of the bank prepaid card?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:40:48 PM

especially bank will take a monthly bill for debit card, is this xapo card is the same of the bank prepaid card?

Yes, it is the same as the bank card. Xapo do not charge any monthly fees, there’s an Annual Fee. However, because they value us as a customers and want us to experience the value of the debit card, Xapo waive the Annual Fee for the first year.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:53:03 PM

Yes, it is the same as the bank card. Xapo do not charge any monthly fees, there’s an Annual Fee. However, because they value us as a customers and want us to experience the value of the debit card, Xapo waive the Annual Fee for the first year.

They also waived me my card, since I didn't get it.

Looking for a signature campaign.
dragonusa9

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:43:52 PM

and the next question about the xapo service is
what if after 1 year using this prepaid card, i want to stop using the xapo prepaid card.
must i pay the annual fee for the next year too? and must i return the prepaid card to xapo?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:52:26 PM

what if after 1 year using this prepaid card, i want to stop using the xapo prepaid card.
must i pay the annual fee for the next year too? and must i return the prepaid card to xapo?

The debit card works like "normal" credit card where we can take and spend some money in our local currency as usual, except instead of using fiat as its balance, it uses btc, right?
Then I suggest you to also consider the availability of bitcoin ATM and/or bitcoin-payable merchant around you, it would be pretty useless if you can't use it anywhere
dragonusa9

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:56:10 PM

The debit card works like "normal" credit card where we can take and spend some money in our local currency as usual, except instead of using fiat as its balance, it uses btc, right?
Then I suggest you to also consider the availability of bitcoin ATM and/or bitcoin-payable merchant around you, it would be pretty useless if you can't use it anywhere
ok sir, thx for the information
well indonesia is still new for the bitcoin payable merchant and anything else with "BTC" offline
gonna wait until indonesia can prove some of bitcoin ATM/ bitcoin payable merchant here
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:08:20 PM

The Service is really great, there is also the Option to set your second factor authentifaction to mobile tan and only uppon transactions over x.xxx. liem, u want it Smiley

So keep it up Guys Wink its great

regards
lama-hunter
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 08:04:15 PM

In this case you should email support@xapo.com from your email registered with Xapo and ask to stop your bitcoin card servicing. You don't need to pay for the next year or return your card to Xapo.
cryptouser

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:57:55 PM

They also waived me my card, since I didn't get it.

Their support SUCKS big time!!! Sent 2 inquiries already and still waiting for an answer for two+ weeks ... doesn't look promising,
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:59:09 PM

I hate the verification process, the SMS verification code works 1 in 5 times. I didn't have to use support yet but from what I read it's atrocious.
karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:05:48 PM

i send mail for support and waiting for 5 days
my problem is i cant login cuz i changed my phone but couldnt edit at xapo

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:15:06 AM

I hate the verification process, the SMS verification code works 1 in 5 times. I didn't have to use support yet but from what I read it's atrocious.

you can use xapo android aplication https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Xapo&hl=in
im use xapo wallet too, the sms code sometimes not work, but the 2fa from xapo app work perfectly
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:31:13 AM

Really? When I used it, it worked 10/10 times. Didn't have any problems at all.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: