Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:28:39 PM

I have a question about the Xapo debit card.

If a pending transaction on my debit card is cancelled, do I recieve the exact amount of BTC on hold back or is the BTC amount returned calculated with the current exchange rate when the transaction is cancelled?

All pending transactions on my account that got status "Canceled" was declined almost instantly (up to minute) and I received the exact amount of BTC on hold back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spider07

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:44:01 PM

Hello all

I'am not sure it's the good place to post my request. So sorry if it's not the case.
(@Admin, you can move my post to the appropiate conatainer  Wink)

Is Xapo is a serious company ?

I sent to support@xapo.com at least 3 mails since one week and  I have never got an answer....

I want only change my phone number contact before order a Xapo debit card. I don't think it's a difficult request....!!!!

If I have no answer for a basic request, I don't think it's the appropriate place for me to choose this company for ordering a debit card.....

What is your opinion regarding Xapo ?

Many thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:58:54 PM

Hello all

I'am not sure it's the good place to post my request. So sorry if it's not the case.

I sent to support@xapo.com at least 3 mails since one week and  I have never got an answer....

I want only change my phone number contact before order a Xapo debit card. I don't think it's a difficult request....!!!!

If I have no answer for a basic request, I don't think it's the appropriate place for me to choose this company for ordering a debit card.....

Many thanks

In order to protect your security, Xapo will need to go through a process to verify your identity before they are able to change your phone number.
Acording to their FAQ, you should email to support@xapo.com with your new phone number and the subject "Mobile Number Change".
Spider07

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:23:17 PM

Hello all

Many thanks

In order to protect your security, Xapo will need to go through a process to verify your identity before they are able to change your phone number.
Acording to their FAQ, you should email to support@xapo.com with your new phone number and the subject "Mobile Number Change".

Please read my post.....I already sent 3 emails to support@xapo with my new phone number ......

Thanks...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:00:04 PM

Please read my post.....I already sent 3 emails to support@xapo with my new phone number ......

Thanks...

I read your post carefully. Sending more e-mails and forum posts does not help much, in fact, it only causes confusion and delays. Just imagine a hundred customers, and all of them send x3 emails (when only one is enough) and forgot to write the subject...
Have you verified your Xapo account?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

Thanks...

I read your post carefully. Sending more e-mails and forum posts does not help much, in fact, it only causes confusion and delays. Just imagine a hundred customers, and all of them send x3 emails (when only one is enough) and forgot to write the subject...
Have you verified your Xapo account?
Sounds like nonsense when you receive email all email from same person are together heading. Email is also more advanced then few years earlier.
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:44:24 PM

Sounds like nonsense when you receive email all email from same person are together heading. Email is also more advanced then few years earlier.

You don't know exactly what kind of software, settings and filters Xapo use. Even if all email from same person are heading together, support will need a time to read all of them... So, if the rule exist, you should perform it.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:02:17 PM

You don't know exactly what kind of software, settings and filters Xapo use. Even if all email from same person are heading together, support will need a time to read all of them... So, if the rule exist, you should perform it.
Customers don't have to care how there email system work. Also not answering customers is something what lead to complaining people. When Bitcoin/money is involved people get nervous when they don't get help when they have problems. Even when they are busy why they don't get automatic message with a maximum time they get a answer from support.

Spider07

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:24:04 PM

I'am angry because they don't respond to my emails but in the same time, they don't forget me ....as I received emails from Fernando with subject " 7 Bargain games under $7.....
(Sorry I'm French and my English is limited so I can't explain more...but  I think you should understand my angry....
I will choose another company for my debit card

Many thanks to all Wink

Spider07

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:58:39 PM

Are you trying to say that my email from last month is still haven't been read by the customer support Roll Eyes
Face it, Xapo customer support sucks and there's nothing we can do about it unless we change our wallet provider Wink
Looks like my email accidentally got deleted by them Tongue
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:30:27 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 01:29:36 AM by fullypak

Today I got error message saying that " Sorry, an error occurred while sending the SMS, please try again later. " - Any one face same issue? I even tried to receive a call but not successful so just wonder is it only I got this issue or any of you also facing this issue?

But mobile wallet is still looks working, I haven't tried yet any transaction through mobile.

Edit - after few hours issue gone and now receiving SMS as usual. Thanks for all who replied this message.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:34:25 AM

Today I got error message saying that " Sorry, an error occurred while sending the SMS, please try again later. " - Any one face same issue? I even tried to receive a call but not successful so just wonder is it only I got this issue or any of you also facing this issue?

Im never use sms verification after i instal xapo in my android device and never get any issue
i recomended you to instal xapo at your mobile phone.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:19:21 PM

Ive received payment from payment. But its not reached on my xapo wallet.
When i checked at blockchain its still unconfirmed transaction..
Is it normal that unconfirmed transaction wont show balance on xapo wallet?

Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

Ive received payment from payment. But its not reached on my xapo wallet.
When i checked at blockchain its still unconfirmed transaction..
Is it normal that unconfirmed transaction wont show balance on xapo wallet?

Don't worry about it, just wait for at least one confirmation. Actually, for transactions between a Xapo customer and non-customer, transactions complete instantly but will be marked as "Pending" until confirmation completes. Xapo requires six confirmations of the transaction on bitcoin's blockchain, which usually takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Transactions between two Xapo customers confirm nearly instantly.
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 05:06:51 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 05:22:17 PM by Lasergun

But mobile wallet is still looks working, I haven't tried yet any transaction through mobile.

If you are commonly experience issues receiving SMS 2FA codess I recommebd you to choose Google Authenticator or Authy, a second factor authentication application that can substitute SMS messages 2FA codes. Additionally, you can retrieve second factor codes natively from the Xapo Android or iOS app, by navigating to the options menu and selecting "Second Factor".
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:04:15 AM

If you are commonly experience issues receiving SMS 2FA codess I recommebd you to choose Google Authenticator or Authy, a second factor authentication application that can substitute SMS messages 2FA codes. Additionally, you can retrieve second factor codes natively from the Xapo Android or iOS app, by navigating to the options menu and selecting "Second Factor".

Actually I feel good to receive SMS instead of google authenticator some how because just I have more confidence on SMS system. XAPO is a quite good online wallet, I also using for more than a year so for quite good. What I think is either your service provider has some issues in sending messages or some issue with their system.

As you already said you can receive SMS now means their system may be some thing wrong. What I usually do, if like this issue happen means just restart your mobile phone and your PC and try mostly it will work.
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:08:58 AM

Xapo will be the biggest scam to ever happen to bitcoin, I wish I can say more but that's all I can say.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:25:26 AM

Xapo will be the biggest scam to ever happen to bitcoin, I wish I can say more but that's all I can say.

Haha why do you believe this ? Haha  Shocked  Grin The Xapo Card works greater then ever Wink Ive tried it so often in my Couintry and it works everything without any issues Wink

regards
lama-hunter
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:29:48 AM

Haha why do you believe this ? Haha  Shocked  Grin The Xapo Card works greater then ever Wink Ive tried it so often in my Couintry and it works everything without any issues Wink

regards
lama-hunter

www.google.com/?q=xapo+problem
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:30:55 AM

i think xapo not allowed to use 2fa from other source, he only accept 2fa from xapo android aplication...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: