Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 07:44:26 AM

i think xapo not allowed to use 2fa from other source, he only accept 2fa from xapo android aplication...

You are wrong, read Xapo FAQ. To enable Google Authenticator or Authy, download and open the application on your device, and tap the "+" to add a new second factor code generator. Click "Enable Google Authenticator" from your security settings, and a QR code that can be scanned by the Google Authenticator or Authy app will generate. Go down the page until you see the option to "require second-factor for login". There will be a box next to this option. Click the box and then click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:46:24 AM

Today I got error message saying that " Sorry, an error occurred while sending the SMS, please try again later."
<snip>
Edit - after few hours issue gone and now receiving SMS as usual. Thanks for all who replied this message.

It might be a glitch from the verification service they are using. I use the SMS text message to mobile for 2FA. I have no problems with it, works very well. Code always arrive within 20 seconds, never over 1 minute.

Xapo will be the biggest scam to ever happen to bitcoin, I wish I can say more but that's all I can say.

I wish you have more facts to back up your claims. Some people might not like Xapo being a shared wallet with no private keys, I am not bothered by it because I only keep small amounts on there.
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:53:39 PM

I also signed up for Xapo a few days ago, immediately ordered a debit card with express shipping and received it within a few days. The card works perfectly. I've sent a support mail before I ordered the card (about 10 days ago) and another one 4 days ago, none of them were answered - it's really weird, there doesn't seem to be any support but obviously they're still actively operational as the card was sent out...

what if your funds suddenly disappear and you sent that ticket, whats your guarantee as a client, what if there was an emergency and you wanted to disable the card?
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:55:27 PM

Today I got error message saying that " Sorry, an error occurred while sending the SMS, please try again later."
<snip>
Edit - after few hours issue gone and now receiving SMS as usual. Thanks for all who replied this message.

It might be a glitch from the verification service they are using. I use the SMS text message to mobile for 2FA. I have no problems with it, works very well. Code always arrive within 20 seconds, never over 1 minute.

Xapo will be the biggest scam to ever happen to bitcoin, I wish I can say more but that's all I can say.

I wish you have more facts to back up your claims. Some people might not like Xapo being a shared wallet with no private keys, I am not bothered by it because I only keep small amounts on there.

They have ripped me off my funds because of my country! what else can I say? I registered and everything was fine until they decided that they wont deal with my country or provide support, and also not return funds, it's another paypal with bitcoin for decoration.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

I also signed up for Xapo a few days ago, immediately ordered a debit card with express shipping and received it within a few days. The card works perfectly. I've sent a support mail before I ordered the card (about 10 days ago) and another one 4 days ago, none of them were answered - it's really weird, there doesn't seem to be any support but obviously they're still actively operational as the card was sent out...

I think it's one of Xapo's downfall, their lack of customer support tends to make user questioning their credibility. I've been using it for months without much complaint other than their lack of support. I also wonder where did the OP gone?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:39:54 PM

Xapo customer support is pretty much non exist at this point Grin
Their supports never answer any email you send, so if you got problem with their service you either fix them yourself or ask the community for the answer Grin
bitcoinblessed

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:45:08 PM

Yeah support is a joke, and even asking the community sometimes can be 50/50. I would recommend a different service for sure.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:34:13 PM

Sadly I still see customer support is not getting any better. I was so liking there wallet and iPhone app but still in doubt if I order a debit card or try another service for this.

Hope there will be any change in there support so this service will be more good then it's already now.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

Sadly I still see customer support is not getting any better. I was so liking there wallet and iPhone app but still in doubt if I order a debit card or try another service for this.

Hope there will be any change in there support so this service will be more good then it's already now.
Support is really one of worst because I send a mail for information but I have no reply from them its more then 7 days now I am thinking to leave this wallet because its not good enough support
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:03:10 PM

Support is really one of worst because I send a mail for information but I have no reply from them its more then 7 days now I am thinking to leave this wallet because its not good enough support
I can't understand why they are ruining a nice service. Even a short message about support problems could help a lot. The ship is sinking but still can be repaired if they try there best.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:10:38 PM

I've never had any problems so far but as I keep reading and learning more about Bitcoin I don't like that one doesn't have private keys. Our money is supposed to be covered but it gives me doubts. If I had a larger sum I would not recommend it even if the system works ok. To me this is very similar to an exchange, it's just not secure enough.
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

what if your funds suddenly disappear and you sent that ticket, whats your guarantee as a client, what if there was an emergency and you wanted to disable the card?

In this case, you should call the number at the back of the card (+44 113-320-0312, MyChoice Corporate) and report your card lost / stolen to restrict unauthorized usage. As a first precaution, you should also move any bitcoins from your Xapo main wallet to an additional Xapo wallet or the Xapo Vault, because the card is only linked with your Xapo main wallet.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:12:34 PM

I think it's one of Xapo's downfall, their lack of customer support tends to make user questioning their credibility. I've been using it for months without much complaint other than their lack of support. I also wonder where did the OP gone?
They should have try to communicate to their debit card owners to let them know if everything is allright. I saw a twitter post from the end of November 2015 so they are still working, maybe it's only the matter of capacity issues in the Customer Service department. Anyway, any communication (official, of course) would be really appreciated just to cool the current situation down.
tedmrogers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:16:43 AM

Hi Everyone,

This is Ted Rogers, President of Xapo. 

First of all, I'm very sorry to those who have had unsatisfactory customer support experiences with us.  While I think our team does a great job, we are growing and need to make sure we have sufficient resources to meet support demands.  We very recently hired additional personnel in customer support and I hope you will see a difference over the coming weeks.

I can assure you that a delay in customer support does not indicate anything negative about the trajectory of our business.  Quite the opposite -- it is precisely because we are having success, which we are grateful for, that we have to gaps to fill in customer support.

A couple of informational items:

-- some debit card users experienced problems last month because the card's payment processor had problems with their platform.  My understanding is that these problems have been fixed.

--  we are subject to various -- and sometimes changing -- compliance and AML mandates, which means that users from certain countries either can't use our service or may have service discontinued.  In NO case does Xapo take ownership of the user's bitcoin.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage of Xapo and value your feedback.  We hope that you will stick with us, as we are looking forward to a great 2016 for bitcoin, Xapo and above all for our users.

Ted

teddy5145

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:27:07 AM

Hi Everyone,

This is Ted Rogers, President of Xapo. 

First of all, I'm very sorry to those who have had unsatisfactory customer support experiences with us.  While I think our team does a great job, we are growing and need to make sure we have sufficient resources to meet support demands.  We very recently hired additional personnel in customer support and I hope you will see a difference over the coming weeks.

I can assure you that a delay in customer support does not indicate anything negative about the trajectory of our business.  Quite the opposite -- it is precisely because we are having success, which we are grateful for, that we have to gaps to fill in customer support.

A couple of informational items:

-- some debit card users experienced problems last month because the card's payment processor had problems with their platform.  My understanding is that these problems have been fixed.

--  we are subject to various -- and sometimes changing -- compliance and AML mandates, which means that users from certain countries either can't use our service or may have service discontinued.  In NO case does Xapo take ownership of the user's bitcoin.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage of Xapo and value your feedback.  We hope that you will stick with us, as we are looking forward to a great 2016 for bitcoin, Xapo and above all for our users.

Ted

About time you show up Tongue
Anyway,  we appreciate for you to spend your time and take a look here Smiley
Let's hope with the additional customer service we will get a response from them as fast as possible Smiley

Also just a suggestion, why don't you hire someone to manage this topic ? So when we have a problem we can always talk about it here from the officials from xapo
Thanks Smiley
tedmrogers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:16:36 AM

Yes it's a good suggestion -- monitoring this forum and other channels definitely falls under the scope of customer support.
Thank you -- best regards,
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:30:26 AM

They have ripped me off my funds because of my country! what else can I say? I registered and everything was fine until they decided that they wont deal with my country or provide support, and also not return funds, it's another paypal with bitcoin for decoration.

They still offer a pure wallet service to users from countries they don't service (exchange/debit card). Have they locked your account? I believe you can still withdraw your coins.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:29:02 AM

umm sir, is xapo responsible to faucet account that supported by xapo?
im just wanna ask because my account suspended, i dont break any rules but my account get suspended
i really appreciate if someone can help me  Embarrassed
teddy5145

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:47:37 AM

im just wanna ask because my account suspended, i dont break any rules but my account get suspended
No, xapo is not responsible for the faucets, xapo only provide API script for faucet owners to use

dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:04:21 PM

No, xapo is not responsible for the faucets, xapo only provide API script for faucet owners to use
okay sir, thx for helping me
maybe i must let it go, or waiting for the response on the faucet owner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: