Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:22:14 PM

umm sir, is xapo responsible to faucet account that supported by xapo?
im just wanna ask because my account suspended, i dont break any rules but my account get suspended
i really appreciate if someone can help me  Embarrassed
No, xapo is not responsible for the faucets, xapo only provide API script for faucet owners to use
okay sir, thx for helping me
maybe i must let it go, or waiting for the response on the faucet owner

Which faucet is it?
You do aware that some faucet forbid us to use vpn while accessing their service, right? Is it possible that you accidentally turned your vpn on while accessing the faucet site? If that's the case, then just try to turn it off and re-access the site, some faucet provider just temporarily block your access (while some, unfortunately, took longer suspension to your account) which means you can once again get your full access once your vpn service turned off.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tedmrogers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

I can assure you that a delay in customer support does not indicate anything negative about the trajectory of our business.  Quite the opposite -- it is precisely because we are having success, which we are grateful for, that we have to gaps to fill in customer support.

How soon will you stack up your support staff and how soon will the support requests be dealt with?
If I could give you exact timelines, I would but I can't with certainty and I don't want to mismanage expectations.  It will be a process of improvement.
Thanks
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:45:32 PM

umm sir, is xapo responsible to faucet account that supported by xapo?
im just wanna ask because my account suspended, i dont break any rules but my account get suspended
i really appreciate if someone can help me  Embarrassed
No, xapo is not responsible for the faucets, xapo only provide API script for faucet owners to use
okay sir, thx for helping me
maybe i must let it go, or waiting for the response on the faucet owner

Which faucet is it?
You do aware that some faucet forbid us to use vpn while accessing their service, right? Is it possible that you accidentally turned your vpn on while accessing the faucet site? If that's the case, then just try to turn it off and re-access the site, some faucet provider just temporarily block your access (while some, unfortunately, took longer suspension to your account) which means you can once again get your full access once your vpn service turned off.
the faucet is farmsatoshi sir, im never using any VPN to play that faucet
because i dont have any idea to use it and im just play it while relax or when im not busy
and the reason is after withdraw the satoshi, and then "breaching the T&C" notice appear immediately and my account can't be reaccess anymore
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:28:55 PM

because i dont have any idea to use it and im just play it while relax or when im not busy
and the reason is after withdraw the satoshi, and then "breaching the T&C" notice appear immediately and my account can't be reaccess anymore

Since that your account has been blocked, I don't think you can open their "suspended" list?
If you'd like, tell me your username either here or by PM, I'll look at those list, maybe it could clarify of why did your account suspended
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:29:16 PM

Ordered a xapo debit card more then a month and a half ago.
Didn't arrive and no response to my e-mails.

Looking for a signature campaign.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:05:21 PM

Today I am trying to login but its not working as I entering my code its login off for me is this problem only with me or any one else also have problem like this need update about this
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:26:28 PM

Today I am trying to login but its not working as I entering my code its login off for me is this problem only with me or any one else also have problem like this need update about this

Just checked it via mobile app, it works fine
Also checked the web based one, took a longer time to load than usual but it allow me to log in..
Though, I suspect they encounter some problem. Their activity list, the one which show you your earning and payment list, got empty.. Maybe you want to try accessing it via mobile app?
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:35:24 PM

Just checked it via mobile app, it works fine
Also checked the web based one, took a longer time to load than usual but it allow me to log in..
Though, I suspect they encounter some problem. Their activity list, the one which show you your earning and payment list, got empty.. Maybe you want to try accessing it via mobile app?
No I am trying to access via computer but I think today my Internet is also very slow some other bitcoins sites also troubling but sites other then bitcoin working ok
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:59:05 AM

Yes it's a good suggestion -- monitoring this forum and other channels definitely falls under the scope of customer support.
Thank you -- best regards,
I see that this topic was started by xapo official account, why don't you put someone to manage that id Wink
Im sure it will be a great addition Wink
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:22:25 AM

Really like the Service of Xapo Smiley Keept this up

regards
lama-hunter
dragonusa9

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:52:12 PM

Since that your account has been blocked, I don't think you can open their "suspended" list?
If you'd like, tell me your username either here or by PM, I'll look at those list, maybe it could clarify of why did your account suspended
the real things is my account suspended because im trying to withdraw 200K satoshi into my account
the transaction failed and i got suspended. im trying to contact the admin because of this problem
lot of people receive this problem too, among the high lvl players got suspended
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:16:48 PM

the real things is my account suspended because im trying to withdraw 200K satoshi into my account
the transaction failed and i got suspended. im trying to contact the admin because of this problem
lot of people receive this problem too, among the high lvl players got suspended

Seems it's a common problem..
Here, go to this thread if it is help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076006.20;topicseen
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

Dead support have nothing to do with huge success, if it means anything it means you are maximizing your profit by not hiring support which fall under greed not success.

Treat satoshi or btc owners alike, I don't want my 0.5 BTC back, you can have it for teaching me a lesson to never ever trust a service, I only trust the trust less blockchain now, about time that services like you showed up and started ripping people off.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:43:21 AM

Dead support have nothing to do with huge success, if it means anything it means you are maximizing your profit by not hiring support which fall under greed not success.

Treat satoshi or btc owners alike, I don't want my 0.5 BTC back, you can have it for teaching me a lesson to never ever trust a service, I only trust the trust less blockchain now, about time that services like you showed up and started ripping people off.
Blockchain can't be trusted also, their security is a joke, the wallet is easily breached, if you want you can use offline wallets Wink

Anyway,im still waiting for xapo official support here to assist us Smiley
dragonusa9

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:28:50 AM

Here, go to this thread if it is help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076006.20;topicseen
ok sir, thx for helping me
but the problem still unsolved, can you contact the admin to fix this problem?
lot of people still searching for admin help, but none get fixed
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:03:25 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:17:57 PM by Miiike

If no one get an answer, I failed to see how could I got some help from admin since I'm just a regular user too
I'll still try to contact them from their support page, though.

Edit:
Hi, I read their forum when trying to reach them, I suggest you to post your problem on their thread too http://forumsatoshi.com/showthread.php?3248-Account-banned-suspended/ or follow the development of this case (where the admin still give no response) here http://forumsatoshi.com/showthread.php?3340-DO-NOT-WITHDRAW-for-the-TIME-BEING/
Xapo_Partners

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:29:06 PM

Unfortunately Xapo is unable to help you with this since Farmsatoshi's teams are the ones who grant access to their service/game.  As others have suggested you will have to reach out to their admin for help.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:47:31 PM

I have not received my xapo debit card

Why are you not answering to my e-mails?

Looking for a signature campaign.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

same no debit card.

also what happened to the affiliate sites?
dragonusa9

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:46:46 PM

Unfortunately Xapo is unable to help you with this since Farmsatoshi's teams are the ones who grant access to their service/game.  As others have suggested you will have to reach out to their admin for help.
i have already tried to contact the admin
but i got none response for the help, so im searching for another help like from xapo as the supported wallet

If no one get an answer, I failed to see how could I got some help from admin since I'm just a regular user too
I'll still try to contact them from their support page, though.

Edit:
Hi, I read their forum when trying to reach them, I suggest you to post your problem on their thread too http://forumsatoshi.com/showthread.php?3248-Account-banned-suspended/ or follow the development of this case (where the admin still give no response) here http://forumsatoshi.com/showthread.php?3340-DO-NOT-WITHDRAW-for-the-TIME-BEING/
i registered that forum, but i can't post any on the forum
still confuse why i can't post anything because of no permission to access the page or bla bla bla
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: