Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:46:05 PM

Can anyone tell me why I should use bit-x over xapo's service?

try E-Coin, it has the lowest fees on the market and the only company which offers virtual cards (it offers plastic as well).
Get virtual card and give a try, if you like you can upgrade to plastic or use virtual while plastic is on it's way

Hi /u/pmatveev and /u/marcotheminer we appreciate you adding comments about your btc debit cards. There are a number of other threads where these topics are being discussed.

I kindly ask you to leave this thread specifically for user issues in using Xapo so that we can help our customers.

Hi. Can you please cancel my debit card order with DHL as shipment method?

I thought you better write a direct email to their support team as i think the Xapo_partners are rarely active on this thread..

I've written 2-3 emails + opened one support ticket aswell. No replies at all. Hopefully Xapo_partners can speed up the process.
Since no DHL email have been sent I expect them to cancel my order without any problems...

I will continue to update this thread.

Try to write fabian.cuesta@xapo.com I'm always getting fast reply. But Im not sure or hi right person to deal with this. My question is about API but maybe hi will redirect to other support.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:02:57 PM

I've received my debit card from XAPO in 2 weeks after ordering it on Sep.24 to Ukraine. But today I see negative balance in my account and previously canceled transaction is shown once more as "Complete".

Here's the screenshot from my account - http://prnt.sc/8rycmx

Here's the story:
Oct.13 - got notification from XAPO support that my account has been verified and spending limits are upgraded.
Oct.14 - put 1.15 BTC to my account
Oct.15 - tried ATM withdrawal in local currency - 5300 UAH (1.018 BTC). ATM rejected the transaction.
Oct.15 - tried ATM withdrawal in local currency - 2500 UAH (0.488 BTC) in other bank. Transaction was successful, I've received the cash. Available amount in my XAPO's account was shown as 0,66 BTC.
Oct.16 - My failed ATM withdrawal try on Oct.15 is shown as "Canceled" in XAPO's account. But there's another transaction on Oct.16 as "Complete" for 0.95 BTC. It's the same amount in local currency (5300 UAH) as in the rejected ATM withdrawal try. It was not done by me or authorized by me.

So my first experience with XAPO is so-so. Will try to cancel failed transaction and get refund.

2 questions to XAPO representative in the thread:
1) How my canceled ATM withdrawal transaction got approved by your system on the next day?
1) How negative balance is possible?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

I've written 2-3 emails + opened one support ticket aswell. No replies at all. Hopefully Xapo_partners can speed up the process.
Since no DHL email have been sent I expect them to cancel my order without any problems...

Sometimes they need up to 3-5 days to reply and don't forget about the weekends...
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 03:44:19 PM

I've received my debit card from XAPO in 2 weeks after ordering it on Sep.24 to Ukraine. But today I see negative balance in my account and previously canceled transaction is shown once more as "Complete".

Here's the screenshot from my account - http://prnt.sc/8rycmx

Here's the story:
Oct.13 - got notification from XAPO support that my account has been verified and spending limits are upgraded.
Oct.14 - put 1.15 BTC to my account
Oct.15 - tried ATM withdrawal in local currency - 5300 UAH (1.018 BTC). ATM rejected the transaction.
Oct.15 - tried ATM withdrawal in local currency - 2500 UAH (0.488 BTC) in other bank. Transaction was successful, I've received the cash. Available amount in my XAPO's account was shown as 0,66 BTC.
Oct.16 - My failed ATM withdrawal try on Oct.15 is shown as "Canceled" in XAPO's account. But there's another transaction on Oct.16 as "Complete" for 0.95 BTC. It's the same amount in local currency (5300 UAH) as in the rejected ATM withdrawal try. It was not done by me or authorized by me.

So my first experience with XAPO is so-so. Will try to cancel failed transaction and get refund.

2 questions to XAPO representative in the thread:
1) How my canceled ATM withdrawal transaction got approved by your system on the next day?
1) How negative balance is possible?

Very strange situation... If you have the receipt about the cancelled transaction from the first ATM, then you can also contact to the local bank support (most of them have online support) and ask them to explain what is actually happened on Oct. 16. This can help you to refund your money.
mkrypt

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:01:24 PM

@ Lasergun: That user is me, that was OTP bank. Yes, I've got a receipt from a bank regarding 1st transaction.

But the problem must be on XAPO's side - if I have 0,66 BTC available, then how can their system approve transaction for 0,95 BTC allowing negative balance? Account history has already canceled transaction on Oct. 15 - how a new transaction from Oct. 16 appeared there and how it got status "Complete"?

I've checked CSV file regarding wrong transaction:
2015-10-16 13:07:45,"Debit card transaction",0.95011242,0.95011242,,USD,245.11,Complete,,3Qj2MBsf9s7tfPeYVd5FZoEgugmJqo6Kbs,,

According to blockchain this address is empty.
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 04:58:43 PM

But the problem must be on XAPO's side - if I have 0,66 BTC available, then how can their system approve transaction for 0,95 BTC allowing negative balance? Account history has already canceled transaction on Oct. 15 - how a new transaction from Oct. 16 appeared there and how it got status "Complete"?

While you waiting for response from Xapo support, you can also submit a ticket to support@mychoicecorporate.com, usually they answer within 24 hrs. If you register on their site you will find some more info about this transaction.

I've checked CSV file regarding wrong transaction:
2015-10-16 13:07:45,"Debit card transaction",0.95011242,0.95011242,,USD,245.11,Complete,,3Qj2MBsf9s7tfPeYVd5FZoEgugmJqo6Kbs,,

According to blockchain this address is empty.

It is useless trying to find any useful information in blockchain regarding your Xapo wallet due to:

Your wallet funds are pooled and use rotating addresses. As you correctly state that means that every time you make a transaction it will change your wallet address. This is to guarantee that the person receiving btc from you cant go on the blockchain and check your funds.
mkrypt

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:25:16 PM

UPD: According to log on mychoicecorporate.com they have no information of cancelled transaction on Oct. 15th.
That transaction appears only on Oct. 16th with "Success" status, but without ATM withdrawal fees. Obviously it's incorrect info, I'll open support ticket on their website as well.
TomasXAPOReview

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

Sometimes they need up to 3-5 days to reply and don't forget about the weekends...

Waited 3-4 days already. I hope they change this since they are handling peoples money. They need to reply at least within 24 hours. Anything else won't make Xapo a success.
Emailed Fabio aswell, hoping he can solve this. Xapo_partners, please help....
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:09:08 PM

UPD: According to log on mychoicecorporate.com they have no information of cancelled transaction on Oct. 15th.
That transaction appears only on Oct. 16th with "Success" status, but without ATM withdrawal fees. Obviously it's incorrect info, I'll open support ticket on their website as well.

I don't know why, but transactions with status "Cancelled" never appear in their log.
mkrypt

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:47:52 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 08:27:18 AM by mkrypt

hi, hope everyone had a great weekend, though I hadn't. Since Friday I got no reply both from XAPO and mychoicecorporate.com. My balance is still negative
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 10:19:25 AM

Earlier my transactions with Xapo used to get confirmed in about 1 hour but recently it took 3 hours to receive just 5 confirmations. The same is the case when I send bitcoins from my account. What's the reason for the delay?

Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

There is something strange with Xapo...Today I was unable to spend my bitcoins with Xapo debit card, all my transactions was cancelled with response code 51 - "Insufficient funds", my Xapo balance exceed the transactions value in more than 4 times.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 03:55:15 PM

My issue still hasn't been dealt with. No PM and no reply to my support ticket, so I'm getting quite annoyed now. Xapo used to handle and respond to support tickets extremely fast in the past.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
mkrypt

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:08:55 PM

same here, guys. For the fees they charge I expected much better service
mkrypt

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:17:09 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 05:20:18 PM by mkrypt

UPD: Finally I got reply from XAPO concerning my case. They are on it, money is safe, I have to wait few days for manual refund. Not convenient, but I can't exchange cryptos for goods/cash easily here in 2015
Xapo_Partners

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:34:02 PM

Can anyone tell me why I should use bit-x over xapo's service?

try E-Coin, it has the lowest fees on the market and the only company which offers virtual cards (it offers plastic as well).
Get virtual card and give a try, if you like you can upgrade to plastic or use virtual while plastic is on it's way

Hi /u/pmatveev and /u/marcotheminer we appreciate you adding comments about your btc debit cards. There are a number of other threads where these topics are being discussed.

I kindly ask you to leave this thread specifically for user issues in using Xapo so that we can help our customers.

Hi. Can you please cancel my debit card order with DHL as shipment method?

I thought you better write a direct email to their support team as i think the Xapo_partners are rarely active on this thread..

Could you PM me the email you use for your Xapo account please? I will have our team review this today to help you.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 08:27:24 PM

It seems that my card was blocked and they just unblocked it for me. Guess I fucked up somewhere in the past. Thanks Xapo_Partners (and Xapo) for resolving my issue.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:14:43 PM

WTF?? Whenever i try to withdrawal cash from my Xapo debit card, ATM says not enough funds even tho i'm 1000% sure i got money in my xapo account and 100s of confirmations already?? This card only work occasionally so dont rely on it for your urgent withdrawals guys. It making me sick whenever i go to withdraw money and im already thinking to dump it  Angry
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 08:53:09 AM

WTF?? Whenever i try to withdrawal cash from my Xapo debit card, ATM says not enough funds even tho i'm 1000% sure i got money in my xapo account and 100s of confirmations already?? This card only work occasionally so dont rely on it for your urgent withdrawals guys. It making me sick whenever i go to withdraw money and im already thinking to dump it  Angry

Same here... Already tried more than 5 times, but all my transactions was declined with an error "Insufficient funds". My Xapo balance in many times exceed transaction value.
dunchy

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:52:40 PM

Used my debit card this night (21 of October) at 21:35. My card is denominated in EUR. BTC to EUR exchange rate used: 205.61 EUR/BTC. That was 12.76% hidden fee in btc2eur conversion in comparison to e.g. Kraken at that point in time. SLEAZY. Really sleazy Xapo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: