Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

Anyone know if xapo works in France?

Xapo yes it works in France, if you mean about the xapo bitcoin debit card then yes they do ship to France.
More details you can check here: http://support.xapo.com/xapo-debit-card

Ty for your answer ivanst
I check xapo support's but in fact I only need a wallet to buy bitcoin with my credit card.
XAPO do this right?

I had in the past a xapo wallet but i am not part of them anymore.
About coinbase it is possible to buy though bank account and it is limited only for some countries.
But as far as i know xapo should offer a similar offer as they are bitcoin exchange, they may require additional verification for your account.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xapo_Partners

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:50:31 PM

Can somebody explain me how to top up a cellphone with bitcoins in Xapo World? I choose my country, enter the phone number, choose an amount to pay, but when I click on "Top Up", the "Pay" button does not appear (I just see my Xapo wallet balance and the recharge amount).

Are you able to log in to your Xapo account in the pop up and select the wallet you wish to pay for? Also, I'm assuming you have enough funds to pay for the purchase too correct? I've notified our team to look into this for you.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:05:06 PM

Can somebody explain me how to top up a cellphone with bitcoins in Xapo World? I choose my country, enter the phone number, choose an amount to pay, but when I click on "Top Up", the "Pay" button does not appear (I just see my Xapo wallet balance and the recharge amount).

Are you able to log in to your Xapo account in the pop up and select the wallet you wish to pay for? Also, I'm assuming you have enough funds to pay for the purchase too correct? I've notified our team to look into this for you.
umm.. after login into the Xapo account, we can buy some BTC from USD right?
the method is from the bank account / it also can be from paypal or google wallet or other online service?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Yes, I'm able to log in to my Xapo account in the pop up and I have enough funds to pay for the purchase. It seems that the pop up is too low and does not fit on the screen and I can't see the "Pay" button (tried on different browsers and different screen resolutions). Everything works fine for other digital goods in the "Xapo world".
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:14:36 PM

umm.. after login into the Xapo account, we can buy some BTC from USD right?
the method is from the bank account / it also can be from paypal or google wallet or other online service?

Right. There are different methods to pay for the bitcoin depending on your location and some other factors. It is personalized to each user and certain factors involved, so only specific payment options are shown for each purchase order.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:21:41 PM

My wife tried today for the first time the XAPO debit card in a mobile atm in the supermarket. Card was ejected immediately without message. This happens in the Netherlands not sure why it happened.
sorry, is the mobile atm support the master card use?
if it doesn't so it's the main reason
but if it yes, maybe xapo debit card not support on your country
I think first one is ok because Xapo debit cards working in Netherlands without any problem its just Mobile support problem
I think your right I'll try it by myself in a normal atm. Result will be posted but expect all work fine.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

I have try to create a xapo wallet, to play their games to earn some satoshis.. but i think i am lost in the process, i have receive this email
Dear Xapo User,

Upon additional review of your account application, we were unable to verify the information you provided.

Consequently, we are unable to enable full functionality for your account.

Regards,
The Xapo Team

im trying to check what went wrong with my registrations. i have sent a support ticket and no answer till now..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

I have try to create a xapo wallet, to play their games to earn some satoshis.. but i think i am lost in the process, i have receive this email
Dear Xapo User,

Upon additional review of your account application, we were unable to verify the information you provided.

Regards,
The Xapo Team

im trying to check what went wrong with my registrations. i have sent a support ticket and no answer till now..
maybe you must confirm the wallet first
because the thing cause you this unable to full functionality is from the confirmation the wallet
well every step on the wallet must to do this thing  Wink
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:11:46 AM

Dear Xapo User,

Regards,
The Xapo Team

They can't verify the information you gave to them
What method did you use to verify your account ?
Maybe you give them a bad/false information Roll Eyes
Also, Xapo email support is pretty slow to answer your support, best just to wait their support here in BTC talk Smiley
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:35:04 AM

Dear Xapo User,

Regards,
The Xapo Team

They can't verify the information you gave to them
What method did you use to verify your account ?
Maybe you give them a bad/false information Roll Eyes
Also, Xapo email support is pretty slow to answer your support, best just to wait their support here in BTC talk Smiley

it was my first account..and provided all real information.  i dont know what i miss. but i move on and stay with coins(.)ph wallet

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:56:46 AM

I am very satisfied with Xapo... Keep up the good work!..
Xapo_Partners

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:42:08 PM

Yes, I'm able to log in to my Xapo account in the pop up and I have enough funds to pay for the purchase. It seems that the pop up is too low and does not fit on the screen and I can't see the "Pay" button (tried on different browsers and different screen resolutions). Everything works fine for other digital goods in the "Xapo world".

We have since fixed this issue. You should be able to complete your purchase now!
Thanks for the patience.
Xapo_Partners

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:55:49 PM

Dear Xapo User,

Regards,
The Xapo Team

Can you PM me the email you use with Xapo and the information you provided.
This message will only trigger if you have been flagged due to incorrect information (name, location, etc..)
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:56:37 PM

We have since fixed this issue. You should be able to complete your purchase now!
Thanks for the patience.

Thank you very much. Just checked, looks like everything works fine now (the "Pay" button is visible). I am going to try this great service soon.
onlinedragon

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:11:16 PM

I'll try to accept a refferal of Bitcoin Wonder but that can't be done. The refferal link goes to world of Xapo and there is only a android version available. I'm using IOS and the release is just since short time available there. Can this get fixed please.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:03:39 PM

can you issue debit cards to Australia?

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
makis22

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:07:58 PM

i received my card 2-3 days ago. It didnt take too long to arrive here in greece, i would say maybe 10-13 days. So that was nice. Other than this everything i try to do with this card fails and gets declined. I have activated my card through the phone number on the card, got my pin. Pin works, it is accepted in atm and i even used the option in xapo site where they send you an email and you can use the code they send you to reveal your pin. Its the same. So i assume my card is succesfully activated and should be working everywhere they accept visa. Well it works nowhere. I ve loaded bitcoin funds into my account, confirmations are way over 6, transaction to fund the wallet appears as complete and not pending. However i tried to order some stuff online and it got declined several times. Keep in mind that my virtua advcash card works on those places.  Then i ve tried several times to withdraw from ATM and i always get the same message that my ballance is low and not enough. No matter the amount. And dont start me on the fees, the amount i try to withdraw is like 20-30 euro less than my ballance, so its way more than enough to cover the fees. Greece is in the supported countries where the card is shipped and should work. So what now??
onlinedragon

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

Isn't XAPO support not active anymore here. Have asked something earlier here and never get feedback anymore. They start failing again with there support like before. Thought there was said the support service will be more then before.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:46:47 PM

i received my card 2-3 days ago. It didnt take too long to arrive here in greece, i would say maybe 10-13 days. So that was nice. Other than this everything i try to do with this card fails and gets declined. I have activated my card through the phone number on the card, got my pin. Pin works, it is accepted in atm and i even used the option in xapo site where they send you an email and you can use the code they send you to reveal your pin. Its the same. So i assume my card is succesfully activated and should be working everywhere they accept visa. Well it works nowhere. I ve loaded bitcoin funds into my account, confirmations are way over 6, transaction to fund the wallet appears as complete and not pending. However i tried to order some stuff online and it got declined several times. Keep in mind that my virtua advcash card works on those places.  Then i ve tried several times to withdraw from ATM and i always get the same message that my ballance is low and not enough. No matter the amount. And dont start me on the fees, the amount i try to withdraw is like 20-30 euro less than my ballance, so its way more than enough to cover the fees. Greece is in the supported countries where the card is shipped and should work. So what now??

Thanks for your comments and experience, I'm always wondering how this debit card would work since I may order one in the future but from what I've read it's all full of problems and fees. Hopefully we'll see some improvements this year as as it was already mentioned Wences Casares Xapo's CEO got hired by Paypal's board of directors so there could be some major news there soon.
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

As for me, I don't experience such a problem, quite the opposite, the card works much better now. I rarely use it online, but in the shops the number of declined transactions decreased significantly in the last two months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: