Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64100 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

Very weird. I did a transaction with the card and the exchange rate dips just at the right moment, making me pay more BTC. I'll be keeping an eye on this occurrence (if it happens again in the future, it's suspicious to say the least).

Other than that I'm happy with the card.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:43:46 AM

Is there a way to easily browse through your history? A search bar would be nice...
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:57:36 AM

I am unable to view my wallet , i need to withdraw some bitcoins from my casual wallet but i cant do it.
i am able to login to my Account and also able to view my balances but unable to open my wallet..
whenever i click on my wallet it is taking time to load and again it opens the main page of xapo showing graphs of bitcoins/usd rate.
Is it the server problem or Xapo is now compromised ..
Reference thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136733.msg11987203#msg11987203

Wanna hear from the Xapo support !!
Anyone else experiencing the Same?

Swissbankers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:22:41 AM

Hello,
1 day ago, I've sent BTC's from my Blockchain wallet directly to the Xapo vault.
Surprisingly, the Money didn't show up in the vault altough it was gone from Blockchain.
I contacted the Xapo Support but they don't seem to respond.
How long does it take for my Bitcoins to transfer to the vault?
Thxx
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:30:30 PM

Is there a way to easily browse through your history? A search bar would be nice...

Yes this^ I'm having problems with the history taking really long to load. I also can't search by address transaction so I'm hopelessly clicking through each one.. I try to download the history csv but it only shows the days (or half days) worth of transactions :/ Is there a way to download the whole history of transactions??
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:36:29 PM

Yes this^ I'm having problems with the history taking really long to load. I also can't search by address transaction so I'm hopelessly clicking through each one.. I try to download the history csv but it only shows the days (or half days) worth of transactions :/ Is there a way to download the whole history of transactions??

Ah ... my history has been loading slowly also. Was thinking it was my connection for some reason. Perhaps it is not on my end ...
tomii

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Very weird. I did a transaction with the card and the exchange rate dips just at the right moment, making me pay more BTC. I'll be keeping an eye on this occurrence (if it happens again in the future, it's suspicious to say the least).

Secret income for xapo?
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 07:02:52 PM

After sending numerous mails to close my account, I can't... Never received a reply from them.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:14:32 PM

Secret income for xapo?

Waiting on an official response.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:25:43 PM

A painfully simple question/request - how do you see your exact balance in your Xapo account??

I really shouldn't have to ask something so silly and basic, but I've poured through everything in the simple Xapo interface I can find, without success. The Xapo wallet page just says I have .03 BTC in the account (I've been dabbling in faucets and playing https://farmsatoshi.com/?ref=13181, the latter accounting for most of the earnings in it). But I don't have .03 BTC; I have .03259106 BTC, which I know only because I'm keeping meticulous records using pages and pages of inputs from their History listing.

I shouldn't have to manually tally dozens of faucet drips to know how much EXACTLY is in my account. I realize Xapo wants a simple, clean look, but how would you feel if your bank just told you that you had $1,300 in your checking account and refused to be more specific?  Why not just list the amounts to eight decimal places and be precise? Given how Xapo is being used by many faucets and micropayment games, etc., you'd think this would be a no-brainer.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 09:22:31 PM

A painfully simple question/request - how do you see your exact balance in your Xapo account??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902526.msg11940866#msg11940866
tomii

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:34:56 PM

Secret income for xapo?

Ok i received my card yesterday, did a atm withdrawal today
Price of bitcoins was about 252euro, exact time when i made the withdraw price dropped to 227euro...
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

Secret income for xapo?

Price of bitcoins was about 252euro, exact time when i made the withdraw price dropped to 227euro...

Second reported case of the mysterious price dropping once you make a transaction.

Official response? None.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:00:10 AM

After sending numerous mails to close my account, I can't... Never received a reply from them.

Still waiting for an answer...

Seems like they cut the support, at least on Bitcointalk and Emails

Last Active:   06 May 2015, 23:55:04
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:43:22 AM

Still waiting for an answer...

Seems like they cut the support, at least on Bitcointalk and Emails

Last Active:   06 May 2015, 23:55:04
Xapo support is very poor I am waiting for reply and its more then 1 month but nothing happening they need to do something for this
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:49:07 PM

Support is on the way. Say Thanks for ONLYfree Smiley

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We do our best to be responsive when users or partners reach out for support on any @xapo.com emails. We also do our best in the forums, although may not always catch where Xapo is being addressed.

Could you please point me to where users are asking if we are a scam service? We appreciate you letting us know.

Regards,
Fernando

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Xapo_Affiliate

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

I apologize for the delay in giving you an answer and want to thank /u/ONLYfree for reaching out. This thread was originally started by a colleague who is no longer at Xapo. With that said I will do my best to be responsive to your questions going forward.

First, our official support emails are:
support@xapo.com - general account issues
developers@xapo.com - technical questions about our developer tools
affiliates@xapo.com - referral and affilaite programs

We may have answered your question before. For the quickest answer you may also want to check our knowledge base: https://support.xapo.com/

I read through some of your recent questions and will try to address them:

Is the Xapo card available? Can I order it?
Yes. You can now request your card directly from your Xapo account.

What are the debit card fees?
They are here: https://support.xapo.com/what-fees-are-associated-with-the-xapo-debit-card

Which countries do you ship the debit card to?
Unfortunately US is still not one of them. If you live outside the US you can also check if your country is listed here https://support.xapo.com/which-countries-can-xapo-ship-the-debit-card-to

Can I buy bitcoins via Xapo? If yes how?
Yes you can. The option on how varies depending on your country. For the US it's wire transfer for the moment. Other countries have other local options such as cash networks and local bank transfers. You can see the options available in your country by clicking on 'BUY' in your Xapo account.

I want to create a faucet or connect my existing faucet to Xapo services. How do I do this?
There are 2 ways and both require some technical background. The first is to use our APIs, and primarily our credit API that let's you pay to a btc address OR email. I think this is why a lot of faucets have used Xapo where many users dont have a wallet and prefer to use email.
The second option is to use a script. We do not have official scripts by Xapo but some of our users and faucet partners have them available for download. I wont single any of them out but you can easily find if you do some basic research.

how do you see your exact balance in your Xapo account??
When you are logged into your Xapo wallet page, hover your mouse over the funds (say 1.3btc) and click on it. It should extend to show the full balance.

Xapo_Affiliate

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:13:45 PM

Secret income for xapo?

Second reported case of the mysterious price dropping once you make a transaction.

Official response? None.

I am answering this from the original thread so it doesn't get lost among the other answers.

Why does my transaction history show a lower bitcoin exchange rate when I make a debit purchase?

Let's say you have a EUR card and travel to the US. You go out and buy a $30 lunch at a $300 btc exchange rate. You do the math in your head and confirm your lunch cost 0.1 btc. You get the push notification of the charge for 0.1btc and are happy. You then check the transaction details and see that in fact the exchange rate was not $300, but $299.  Angry?!

Another example..
Now let's say you went to the ATM and took out $100 at the $300 exchange rate. You do the math in your head and confirm you took out .33btc. You get the push notification of 0.33 btc and are happy. You then check the transaction and see that the exchange rate was lower, say $285.  Angry?!

So, why does this happen?

When you make these purchases the app will show the price paid for the item. However, in some cases there are fees such as foreign exchange rate or those charged at the ATM (by our issuer or the ATM itself) that are currently not getting itemized in the transaction log. In other words, instead of adding the charges as a $ amount on top of the cost of your item it will compensate by showing a lower btc exchange rate.

In the examples above, instead of showing your lunch cost $30 at $299 exhchange rate, the correct way is to display a $31 lunch at $300.
Or in the exampe of the ATM it should show the amount you are withdrawing plus the fees (which will vary depending on how much you take out and the ATM you are using) at a $300 exchange rate.

We are working on itemizing the additional charges so that you can see how much was paid for what. Once this is finalized the exchange rate will be fixed and correct, and you will see any additional charges added on top of the fiat amount charged.

The bad news is that this is still being built.
The good news is that no, we are not cheating you by doing a workaround of the exchange rate.

If you think I can explain further let me know. I am happy to try to answer any questions. If you are concerned about a specific transaction related to your debit card you can reach out to us at debit@xapo.com and we will take care of you.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:15:29 PM

Secret income for xapo?

Official response? None.

I am answering this from the original thread so it doesn't get lost among the other answers.

Why does my transaction history show a lower bitcoin exchange rate when I make a debit purchase?

Let's say you have a EUR card and travel to the US. You go out and buy a $30 lunch at a $300 btc exchange rate. You do the math in your head and confirm your lunch cost 0.1 btc. You get the push notification of the charge for 0.1btc and are happy. You then check the transaction details and see that in fact the exchange rate was not $300, but $299.  Angry?!

Another example..
Now let's say you went to the ATM and took out $100 at the $300 exchange rate. You do the math in your head and confirm you took out .33btc. You get the push notification of 0.33 btc and are happy. You then check the transaction and see that the exchange rate was lower, say $285.  Angry?!

So, why does this happen?

When you make these purchases the app will show the price paid for the item. However, in some cases there are fees such as foreign exchange rate or those charged at the ATM (by our issuer or the ATM itself) that are currently not getting itemized in the transaction log. In other words, instead of adding the charges as a $ amount on top of the cost of your item it will compensate by showing a lower btc exchange rate.

In the examples above, instead of showing your lunch cost $30 at $299 exhchange rate, the correct way is to display a $31 lunch at $300.
Or in the exampe of the ATM it should show the amount you are withdrawing plus the fees (which will vary depending on how much you take out and the ATM you are using) at a $300 exchange rate.

We are working on itemizing the additional charges so that you can see how much was paid for what. Once this is finalized the exchange rate will be fixed and correct, and you will see any additional charges added on top of the fiat amount charged.

The bad news is that this is still being built.
The good news is that no, we are not cheating you by doing a workaround of the exchange rate.

If you think I can explain further let me know. I am happy to try to answer any questions. If you are concerned about a specific transaction related to your debit card you can reach out to us at debit@xapo.com and we will take care of you.

Thank you for the in depth reply, makes more sense now.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:37:33 PM

Do anyone know how to change the balance number on xapo?

Like most of the wallets will tell your wallet balance with 0.01 BTC
but somehow xapo tell my balance with 10.000 bits which is kinda confusing for me  Huh
This is a stupid question but thanks for answering  Tongue

Just click once on your BTC balance by left mouse button (in wallet section).

How do we see the exact value in satoshis?? Things are getting worse. On the main screen under Wallet it says I have 0.03 BTC. But when I hover over the word "Wallet" the popup that appears says I have 0.04 BTC. Why can't they just tell us what we have in a straightforward manner, or at least give us the option to do so? Just tossing out vague and conflicting numbers is ridiculous.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: