Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64102 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:50:29 PM

WTF?? Whenever i try to withdrawal cash from my Xapo debit card, ATM says not enough funds even tho i'm 1000% sure i got money in my xapo account and 100s of confirmations already?? This card only work occasionally so dont rely on it for your urgent withdrawals guys. It making me sick whenever i go to withdraw money and im already thinking to dump it  Angry

same here, it happens a lot with me. I just throw my card into the bin.
Don't throw it, man, give it to me but with the proper PIN Smiley If I'll have some time I'll give it a try Smiley You will notice if I have succeeded or not on your balance Smiley
But seriously, I'm only using my card at POS terminals in stores, but the purchases were OK every time I had tried it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:47:24 AM

WTF?? Whenever i try to withdrawal cash from my Xapo debit card, ATM says not enough funds even tho i'm 1000% sure i got money in my xapo account and 100s of confirmations already?? This card only work occasionally so dont rely on it for your urgent withdrawals guys. It making me sick whenever i go to withdraw money and im already thinking to dump it  Angry

Try to contact customer support and good luck receiving any responses Grin
If Xapo is too problematic for you, you can always use other debit card provider
Tongue
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:49:42 AM

If Xapo is too problematic for you, you can always use other debit card provider
Tongue

they havent replied to my emails since 3 month ago
teddy5145

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:33:29 AM

Tongue

they havent replied to my emails since 3 month ago
Same with me, i waited for about a month now and zero reply from them Sad
I've decided just to contact my mobile phone cus. service and they sent me a new sim card with my old number attached to it
I instantly withdrawed my btc to my electrum wallet after that Wink
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:08:16 PM

Am I the only one who has consistently had massive problems loading my Xapo wallet via web browser?

I am not exaggerating when I say that at least 95% of the time my wallet doesn't load. It either freezes, get's stuck in a never ending loading loop, or produces an error.

I literally will spend 5 minutes reloading my wallet before I can even access it. This is not a new issue for me at all, but now I am just curious if I am the only one experiencing this. I haven't even bothered to try any other browsers, but I am using Google Chrome.

Anyone else?

Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:45:31 AM

Am I the only one who has consistently had massive problems loading my Xapo wallet via web browser?

I am not exaggerating when I say that at least 95% of the time my wallet doesn't load. It either freezes, get's stuck in a never ending loading loop, or produces an error.

I literally will spend 5 minutes reloading my wallet before I can even access it. This is not a new issue for me at all, but now I am just curious if I am the only one experiencing this. I haven't even bothered to try any other browsers, but I am using Google Chrome.

Anyone else?

I don't see any issue with their wallet. I'm using their wallet for my everyday activities to avoid transaction fees and I never had this issue either in web browser or in mobile app. Since now you posted on this thread they may soon will reply to query. I also use always google chrome browser and working fine to me.
teddy5145

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:08:56 AM

Anyone else?
Did you have ad blocker installed?
I used to have this problem until i turned off my ad block

Or try to use different browser like firefox or opera Roll Eyes
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

--snip--

Anyone else?
Did you have ad blocker installed?
I used to have this problem until i turned off my ad block

Or try to use different browser like firefox or opera Roll Eyes

Or clear your cache.. It helps me solve this kind of error on most of the website I visit. And yeah, you can always use the mobile version to make sure. IMHO, the mobile version is better than the PC-based one
ub27

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:49:10 AM

so xapo support officially dead? They havent replied to my emails since 3 months, and the support account here was active at nov 9.

Such a shame Xapo....

ps.: wanted to drink a coffee and wanted to pay it with my debit card but i couldnt as usual. Goodbye Xapo, hello Wagecan.
teddy5145

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:19:21 AM

so xapo support officially dead? They havent replied to my emails since 3 months, and the support account here was active at nov 9.

Such a shame Xapo....

ps.: wanted to drink a coffee and wanted to pay it with my debit card but i couldnt as usual. Goodbye Xapo, hello Wagecan.
Looks like it is Sad
See my post up there about having lost phone ?
Yeah, no reply to my email since then Grin
I moved to another wallet now, where the only customer support i had is myself and google Tongue
ub27

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:20:36 AM

Such a shame Xapo....

Looks like it is Sad
See my post up there about having lost phone ?
Yeah, no reply to my email since then Grin
I moved to another wallet now, where the only customer support i had is myself and google Tongue

yep man i saw it...sry about that. Sad

yeah it would be a nice service but its time to change for everyone...
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:04:24 AM

Hi there Xapo Users,

i heard about Xapo from an bitcointalk Users named Borpf. He said he is onee of the first to try out the Xapo debit card and get it also especially free.
So after i tried it i register on the Site and booked my Xapom card for about 19$ and in was deliverd fast.

After loading up some Bitcoins to my Xapo card and activating the Card it was handfull to Use.
The First trys were aborded.but the seconds often approved. there are spots where it works and spots where not.. thats a little bad, but all in once its a usefull emthod to pay without cash!
U have no charges no fees on the Transactions - Its simpyk amazing Smiley

Img lad to join Xapo!

regards
lama-hunter
ub27

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:25:32 PM

U have no charges no fees on the Transactions - Its simpyk amazing Smiley

lol wut? :DD

so you say its totally standard in your country that if you only have a debit card and you can pay with it 'in some spots' for your food or whatever.

Hmkay.

also its pretty standard in your country that banks dont have any support. Where ya' live m8?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:13:00 AM

hey i wanna change my phone number i wrote two mails to support@xapo.com but nothing happens Huh?

i got my old phone number and my new nothing lost i can vertify everythning -.-

looks like bad support !!!
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:29:41 AM

So far I am really happy with this wallet support was fast when I send them email with questions about there app. Don't recognize the problems others have here.
teddy5145

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:31:33 AM

hey i wanna change my phone number i wrote two mails to support@xapo.com but nothing happens Huh?

See my post up there regarding their cust. service Sad
Its bad and really slow
May i know the reason why you want to change the phone number?
I see you got your old number so no reason to change it Wink
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:27:31 AM

So far I am really happy with this wallet support was fast when I send them email with questions about there app. Don't recognize the problems others have here.

Two different stories, too bad that xapo does not have a phone number support for this cases, if you really can't change your phone number then the funds are staying to them and that's why not using web based wallets sometimes is good.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:54:10 PM

Its bad and really slow

my old number can only get messages and calls not send something .
My crerdit is expired. So i got a new number with them i can send sms and calls out !

kind regards
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:02:42 PM

Its bad and really slow

my old number can only get messages and calls not send something .
My crerdit is expired. So i got a new number with them i can send sms and calls out !

kind regards

I really like the Service of Xapo and dindt had any Problems by verifien the Card. If u got Problems using the  Hotwallet it is also very usefull if u got Problems to use the Helfunction!
Therefore it says if you can send any transactions you should logout and log in again. You can try this and maybe report if it works..
Otherwise u had insert the right Mobilephonenumber?

regards
lama-hunter
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:24:44 PM

I have a question about the Xapo debit card.

If a pending transaction on my debit card is cancelled, do I recieve the exact amount of BTC on hold back or is the BTC amount returned calculated with the current exchange rate when the transaction is cancelled?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: