Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:54:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196154 times)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:36:57 AM

Someone, or something is trying very hard to murder neucoin on cryptsy. They have been since launch. The price has been driven down repeatedly by sell walls. Someone holds 2.35mil on bittrex in a single wallet. Someone is trying to hoard neu. We will see the walls lifted within the month and we will see an above normal spike in price back up to 6k+. People are starting to stake and the network hash rate has quadrupled within the past week. Very interesting to see what is going on with neu.

I'm not too familiar with trading but I thought the sell walls were because people wanted to get rid of their coin? I also thought that the one bittrex wallet was someone in neucoin where they would buy to support the price and not let it go down further? Can someone please explain to me what's going on in the exchanges? It's pretty fascinating and I'd like to learn more Smiley

lol.  you're right Mindi.  sell walls isn't hoarding, it's the opposite.  anyway, I think Tempus' theory that little coins were actually sold is probably true...and as we can see on cryptsy, the volume is pretty low.  I think some of the actual presale buyers dumped their coins and that's why the price went from .00006 to .000037.
Some people are trying to buy lower, but right now little is being sold or bought.  Holding long term is risky because the foundation can dump huge amounts anytime they want.  This makes buying the coin for speculation unattractive.

Yeah, they probably worked all that time dump for zero profit.. are you listening to yourself ?

The have a million dollars of your money dumbass.  They can dump it down to 1 satochi and take even more profit because there are already billions of cost free coins in their pockets.

Explain "no profit" to me.  Are you listening to yourself?
redfish64

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:39:37 AM

i dont want people thinking you are technial literate when you are not
you said that they dont want your code maybe its because its bad afaik regarding peercoin code, yours dont respect the coding style and you introduce weird calculation for math that you dont seem to comprehend... ask people here apparently they do the math lol you should look what peerunity did about that
What "math" do I not comprehend? What "weird calculation"? Again, did you even bother to look at anything I did? Can you even understand it?
i dont do review for free.
im talking about that https://github.com/redfish64/neucoin/blob/master/src/bitcoinrpc.cpp#L3264 and that https://github.com/redfish64/neucoin/blob/master/src/wallet.cpp#L2083-L2105
Oh alright, lol. Don't ask for specifics, right? I guess we'll all have to trust you as a position of authority about how I "introduce weird calculation" and the there is "math" I "dont seem to comprehend".

Gekko463

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:40:45 AM

i dont want people thinking you are technial literate when you are not
you said that they dont want your code maybe its because its bad afaik regarding peercoin code, yours dont respect the coding style and you introduce weird calculation for math that you dont seem to comprehend... ask people here apparently they do the math lol you should look what peerunity did about that
What "math" do I not comprehend? What "weird calculation"? Again, did you even bother to look at anything I did? Can you even understand it?

You are being trolled by a NoKoin staff member with yet another brand new newbie account (NoGroup).  

Thanks for the work you did on the blockchain explorer which helped shed light on this shit.

I heard they tipped you a whole $5 worth of Neucoins, currently worth $4 and melting.  I don't think management appreciated you showing up his crack team of famous people and fresh out of school geniuses.

Nogroup

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:42:22 AM

You are being trolled by a NoKoin staff member with yet another brand new newbie account (NoGroup).  

Thanks for the work you did on the blockchain explorer which helped shed light on this shit.

I heard they tipped you a whole $5 worth of Neucoins, currently worth $4 and melting.  I don't think management appreciated you showing up his crack team of famous people and fresh out of school geniuses.
i dont work for or against them
they claim innovation when all they do is stripping code from other coin and mix it up im just doing the same job as builtwith.com here
do you think having a higher post count makes you more knowledgeable ?
Gekko463

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:47:52 AM

they claim innovation when all they do is stripping code from other coin and mix it up im just doing the same job as builtwith.com here

Knowledgable?  No.

Credible? Absolutely. 

Stop giving Redfish a hard time asshole.  He provided invaluable intelligence in the form of his blockchain explorer that NoKoin couldn't seem to produce.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:05:16 AM

Someone, or something is trying very hard to murder neucoin on cryptsy. They have been since launch. The price has been driven down repeatedly by sell walls. Someone holds 2.35mil on bittrex in a single wallet. Someone is trying to hoard neu. We will see the walls lifted within the month and we will see an above normal spike in price back up to 6k+. People are starting to stake and the network hash rate has quadrupled within the past week. Very interesting to see what is going on with neu.

I'm not too familiar with trading but I thought the sell walls were because people wanted to get rid of their coin? I also thought that the one bittrex wallet was someone in neucoin where they would buy to support the price and not let it go down further? Can someone please explain to me what's going on in the exchanges? It's pretty fascinating and I'd like to learn more Smiley

lol.  you're right Mindi.  sell walls isn't hoarding, it's the opposite.  anyway, I think Tempus' theory that little coins were actually sold is probably true...and as we can see on cryptsy, the volume is pretty low.  I think some of the actual presale buyers dumped their coins and that's why the price went from .00006 to .000037.
Some people are trying to buy lower, but right now little is being sold or bought.  Holding long term is risky because the foundation can dump huge amounts anytime they want.  This makes buying the coin for speculation unattractive.

Yeah, they probably worked all that time dump for zero profit.. are you listening to yourself ?

The have a million dollars of your money dumbass.  They can dump it down to 1 satochi and take even more profit because there are already billions of cost free coins in their pockets.

Explain "no profit" to me.  Are you listening to yourself?

Welcome to my ignore list, dumbass.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:16:57 AM

So you just signed up today to do what exactly?  Roll Eyes

We got that you're not happy with a forked qt wallet that was removed but reinstated because you were asking for it...
Nogroup

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:19:52 AM

Knowledgable?  No.
Credible? Absolutely.  
Stop giving Redfish a hard time asshole.  He provided invaluable intelligence in the form of his blockchain explorer that NoKoin couldn't seem to produce.
you could have done the thing the code is here https://github.com/John0x00/block-explorer
i also dont care about your feeling

neucoin faucet site http://forum.neucoin.org/t/faucet-site-for-neucoin/1698 lol ?

So you just signed up today to do what exactly?  Roll Eyes

We got that you're not happy with a forked qt wallet that was removed but reinstated because you were asking for it...

i was interested in something bettre than what neucointema published (more like peerunity) and i was suprised with crap
Gekko463

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:23:33 AM

Knowledgable?  No.
Credible? Absolutely. 
Stop giving Redfish a hard time asshole.  He provided invaluable intelligence in the form of his blockchain explorer that NoKoin couldn't seem to produce.
you could have done the thing the code is here https://github.com/John0x00/block-explorer

neucoin faucet site http://forum.neucoin.org/t/faucet-site-for-neucoin/1698 lol ?

Strangely enough, I don't think anyone here cares for you or what you have to say.

Why don't you fuck off?
Nogroup

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:45:07 AM

strange thing.. while myneucoin javascript has at least a little security effort getmyneucoin has bunch code in comment, it looks like a student proejct

here http://www.getneucoin.com/js/acne/SoundManager.js and here http://www.getneucoin.com/js/sound.js <= wtf who still enable sound by default nowadays
anybody with little experience see that there is something wrong here but the site is shiny looks like a metaphor for neucoin
and there is some kind of ACNE mentioned few times in the code
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:49:06 AM

i was interested in something bettre than what neucointema published (more like peerunity) and i was suprised with crap

Peerunity - I guess you mean the "wallet" - definitely not here. This is Neucon were nothing is achieved besides marketing.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:14:11 PM

Knowledgable?  No.
Credible? Absolutely. 

Strangely enough, I don't think anyone here cares for you or what you have to say.

Why don't you fuck off?

I don't think you need to attack no group.  I don't see him shilling.  cchillax dude

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:43:44 PM

The last days they even bought... The Nr.1-Account on Bittrex is constantly growing and I'm completely sure that it's not a normal Investor but somebody from the Neu-Team.

Would like to know where the price would be if they would have really sold the entire ICO and if there wouldn't be any buywalls to stabilize the price.
Gekko463

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:50:18 PM

Knowledgable?  No.
Credible? Absolutely. 

Why don't you fuck off?

I don't think you need to attack no group.  I don't see him shilling.  cchillax dude

T'wasn't the shilling.  T'was the beating on a useful agent of clarity, Redfish.  Besides, he just joined to peacock his (alleged) programming prowess.  Peacocks need plucking.
Gekko463

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:54:10 PM

lol.  you're right Mindi.  sell walls isn't hoarding, it's the opposite.  anyway, I think Tempus' theory that little coins were actually sold is probably true...and as we can see on cryptsy, the volume is pretty low.  I think some of the actual presale buyers dumped their coins and that's why the price went from .00006 to .000037.
Some people are trying to buy lower, but right now little is being sold or bought.  Holding long term is risky because the foundation can dump huge amounts anytime they want.  This makes buying the coin for speculation unattractive.

The last days they even bought... The Nr.1-Account on Bittrex is constantly growing and I'm completely sure that it's not a normal Investor but somebody from the Neu-Team.

Would like to know where the price would be if they would have really sold the entire ICO and if there wouldn't be any buywalls to stabilize the price.

Yep.  Agreed.  That's where the diverted MrNukes bitcoins went.  If they were smart, they would let it fall to buy up the excess cheaper.  But they are only good at marketing.  Not delivering product, not trading, just issuing paid press releases.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:25:16 PM

lol.  you're right Mindi.  sell walls isn't hoarding, it's the opposite.  anyway, I think Tempus' theory that little coins were actually sold is probably true...and as we can see on cryptsy, the volume is pretty low.  I think some of the actual presale buyers dumped their coins and that's why the price went from .00006 to .000037.
Some people are trying to buy lower, but right now little is being sold or bought.  Holding long term is risky because the foundation can dump huge amounts anytime they want.  This makes buying the coin for speculation unattractive.

Yep.  Agreed.  That's where the diverted MrNukes bitcoins went.  If they were smart, they would let it fall to buy up the excess cheaper.  But they are only good at marketing.  Not delivering product, not trading, just issuing paid press releases.

Some of the BTC they withdraw from the ICO-Adress didn't go to exchanges. I followed some transactions and there are addresses with amount. Much smaller than the 1000 BTC they've withdrawn but it's not all to back the price. I also doubt that they need so much because I don't believe that they've sold Neu for 1000 BTC. Maybe something around 100 to 400 BTC.

And what they do depends on what their strategy. They could let the price drop and buy much lower, but maybe they don't want that the price looks that bad or whatever.

I always try to figure out what the strategy could be. The last days I thought: Maybe they're preparing an exit. They were very quiet what's unusual for an project in it's first week on the market. The Sell-Walls on one side and the buy-walls on the other... I thought, maybe they want to cause dumping, buy it all back and leave in silence.

But... today they're posting again. Nothing of relevance so far, but it's hard to figure out any strategy. And maybe the reason is that they don't have a strategy than protecting the price, controlling 99,9% of the total supply and waiting for mass-adoption.

m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:44:30 PM

Some of the BTC they withdraw from the ICO-Adress didn't go to exchanges. I followed some transactions and there are addresses with amount. Much smaller than the 1000 BTC they've withdrawn but it's not all to back the price. I also doubt that they need so much because I don't believe that they've sold Neu for 1000 BTC. Maybe something around 100 to 400 BTC.

And what they do depends on what their strategy. They could let the price drop and buy much lower, but maybe they don't want that the price looks that bad or whatever.

I always try to figure out what the strategy could be. The last days I thought: Maybe they're preparing an exit. They were very quiet what's unusual for an project in it's first week on the market. The Sell-Walls on one side and the buy-walls on the other... I thought, maybe they want to cause dumping, buy it all back and leave in silence.

But... today they're posting again. Nothing of relevance so far, but it's hard to figure out any strategy. And maybe the reason is that they don't have a strategy than protecting the price, controlling 99,9% of the total supply and waiting for mass-adoption.

I think right now, they are probably just trying to stop the bleeding. How interesting that their excuse for pushing back the launch is because they wanted myneucoin, getneucoin, and the block explorer to be released all at the same time, and yet we see no block explorer because they want to "make it pretty" and getneucoin conveniently can't give your coins til a few weeks from now. I feel like they really don't want to give out the free coins because they need buyers to buy the coins on the market. Also I'm sure they didn't actually think someone was going to make their own block explorer and expose the truth of distribution. They probably wanted to release the block explorer after a bunch of people bought into the hype? It's really going to get interesting when all free coins and angel investor's 2% will be available to sell...

Oh and I'm not trying to spread FUD or rip on NeuCoin... I feel like this is one big mystery that needs to be solved because we sure aren't getting the whole picture from the NeuCoin team.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:23:00 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 02:45:08 PM by tempus

I think right now, they are probably just trying to stop the bleeding.

But where do they focus on? I mean, it's obvious that they're protecting the price a little bit, maybe even want to buy Coins back to get full control back. But the price is no indication and in my eyes it shouldn't be the focus. The real bleeding is what they stake everyday. It's kind of paradox but the more they stake without the chance to distribute it, the weaker they will be. If they focus on that, the time is running. In a few days they will have staked 100 Mio new Coins = the supply of what they sold (or claimed they did) in the ICO. There are several weak points in this project, but that's the Achilles' heel.

And they should think just about one question: In which realistic scenario will it be possible to distribute what they stake?

How interesting that their excuse for pushing back the launch is because they wanted myneucoin, getneucoin, and the block explorer to be released all at the same time, and yet we see no block explorer because they want to "make it pretty" and getneucoin conveniently can't give your coins til a few weeks from now. I feel like they really don't want to give out the free coins because they need buyers to buy the coins on the market.

Yes, the more they give out free the more could possibly hurt the price. But I believe that they're not able to give it because of the tech. I mean, I really did believe that they're at least competent in coding the stuff they want and I don't have much knowledge about all that. But the more I read the more I believe that they're not competent in executing their ideas and strategies into software. They had many delays and all the time it was like "we want to do it right, not rush it out" but now... it's obvious that it's rushed out - after all the time. Nothing seems to be really ready.

Also I'm sure they didn't actually think someone was going to make their own block explorer and expose the truth of distribution.

That would be pure naivety. I would say they "hoped... that nobody would do that". But they hope too much. There are several points they have some hopes but no plan. They show incompetence, overwhelming, they would like to buy time but on the other hand, time is not on their side.

They probably wanted to release the block explorer after a bunch of people bought into the hype?

Yes, maybe. And before, they would've distributed some Coins over 3000 adresses or something like that to make it look better. It surely wasn't the plan that it's all in the Top100. That's also something I really don't understand. They mix the BTC. Why did they forget to spread their NEU?

Or the lack of transparency of the financial side. It would be very important but so far they do nothing to let it just seem that way. I believe they're overwhelmed with it all. They don't know what to do on the market, with the tech, regarding the communication, how to distribute and so on.

It's really going to get interesting when all free coins and angel investor's 2% will be available to sell...
It's going to get interesting if they'll survive the next 50 days... They can if they want to, but it also could be possible that one after the other will leave.

Oh and I'm not trying to spread FUD or rip on NeuCoin... I feel like this is one big mystery that needs to be solved because we sure aren't getting the whole picture from the NeuCoin team.
Yes, it's interesting to see. Never saw something like that in Crypto before. It's kind of a TV-show with several episodes, leading actors (don't see a hero so far) and I really want to know how this turns out. ;-)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:35:47 PM

They're not really good at marketing if they have to resort to telling lies.

I'm actually amazed Dan got as far as he did in the spyware industry.  To me, he just seems like an opportunist who got lucky with direct revenue.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:43:05 PM

They've pulled the buywall at 0.000035 at bittrex. It's interesting to see that they own 99,8% or more but obviously fear the market. And they don't want to give out too much BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: