Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 [1279] 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 1348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It  (Read 3916266 times)
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:29:55 PM

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

And the factory is not located at Mongolia but HuaiAn City, JiangSu Province.

Do you have any proof of that? I think maybe rockxie should chime in on this. I simply can't believe how things are progressing at the moment. It seems like a bad spy-flick.

BtcLtcNmc's claim is the truth.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:32:39 PM

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

Do you have any proof of that? I think maybe rockxie should chime in on this. I simply can't believe how things are progressing at the moment. It seems like a bad spy-flick.

And how exactly do we know that? Do you have any inside information. I mean, you're a long-term member, but who is reputable at this point? Wasn't that guy someone from hashratio?

AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:34:03 PM

I predict that for next week, like Tuesday, the vast majority's hope for AMHASH to resolve this will have vanished into despair due more and more lies from them or even worse: silence.

And then, many more will join the hunt for them.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:08:54 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:14:50 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

While you're at it, tell them that a person called AirWolf told you to ask.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

It is certainly looking more planned than not.

- Shenzhen office ( Nanshan Coast Building, East Block, 1317 ) has moved closed up  "All moved out, only some tables left, all office supplies gone"
- FC disappears
- Mine disappears
- "Another shareholder Fan Dawei phone (186xxxxxxx7) has been shut down !"

On a lighter note, pictures were taken of people leaving both the factory and office location:

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:24:57 PM

factory!

No proof. All from the internet. QQ, weibo and some chinese forums.
BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:28:14 PM

factory!

And how exactly do we know that? Do you have any inside information. I mean, you're a long-term member, but who is reputable at this point? Wasn't that guy someone from hashratio?
Dong Zhao is the founder of hashratio, He said the HuaiAn guy told him that FC has been found and will make announcemnet!
The HuaiAn guy is the suspect not Dong Zhao.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:37:02 PM

Also tell them that a guy called Mabsark suggested you to do so.

BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:37:59 PM

- Shenzhen office ( Nanshan Coast Building, East Block, 1317 ) has moved closed up  "All moved out, only some tables left, all office supplies gone"
- FC disappears
- Mine disappears

On a lighter note, pictures were taken of people leaving both the factory and office location:

These pics are irrelevant, don't mislead people!
drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:49:07 PM

Any one have liam neesons contact details. I think it's time to get him involved
BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

- FC disappears
- Mine disappears

I can confirm that Shenzhen office has moved, but as I said in other thread, it doesn't mean that AM is a scammer, maybe they need a
bigger office for the new staffs. Sorry I didn't take photo cause there are two cams in the corridor, I don't want to be capture.

on 6th I may go to Hong Kong. Perhaps I can check out the Hong Kong office.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

When pigs begin to fly, wolves have to evolve as well..
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:01:40 PM

- FC disappears
- Mine disappears

I can confirm that Shenzhen office has moved, but as I said in other thread, it doesn't mean that AM is a scammer, maybe they need a
bigger office for the new staffs. Sorry I didn't take photo cause there are two cams in the corridor, I don't want to be capture.

If It isn't much out of your way this would be very much appreciated. Thank you for the updates.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:06:39 PM

factory!

Yep, he's the one who stole equipment according to incoming reports... I've heard feedback from other sources that fc is alive but we'll see about the announcement... You are correct in your suspicion of anything truthful coming out of that "partner's" mouth.

Also, on the office closing, fc's AM partner had let go of most staff, appearantly chip designers too... There was major problems between fc and his partner from what I've gathered.
Take all these things with a grain of salt and treat them as rumors until confirmed by others.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

- FC disappears
- Mine disappears

I wasn't aware that AM has anything worth checking in HK.  They used a shipping service via HK, that's it... A while back, before Bitfury bought allied control, AM had some miners there and collaborated but after Bitfury purchase, I don't think there's anything AM there anymore.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:18:14 PM

- FC disappears
- Mine disappears

謝謝 for your updates. much appreciated since most of the public doesn't know Chinese. So Dong Zhao from Hashratio partner with the factory owner that he contacted in jinagsu. So Dong recommend the evil factory owner to FC. the factory owner is a very shady person and possibly has friedcat locked down somewhere in the basement or possibly worse. that's just insane. perhaps Dong should contact police for some kind of assistance. IF some asshole out there is actually kidnapped/torturing/defrauding friedcat and defrauding AM then I hope China gives that person a firing squad treatment- wishful thinking.

ok
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:21:24 PM

...IF some asshole out there is actually kidnapped/torturing/defrauding friedcat and defrauding AM then I hope China gives that person a firing squad treatment- wishful thinking.

If?  IF?!

stolen ? did you mean kidnapped and fried cat is a male AFAIK

Yeah, friedcat kidnapped & being tortured, I got proof:

*Hard to tell from pic if cat female or tom.  Anyone with verifiable infos re. friedcat's sex?
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:22:30 PM

BtcLtcNmc,

is it possible to get contact information for their office? to talk to some of their current employees - or to reach out to them directly through weibo, qq and ask for info instead of waiting for 3rd party comments? or is the staff/sales not aware of what the situation is

ok
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

BtcLtcNmc thank you for the updates, very much appreciated.

Pages: « 1 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 [1279] 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 1348 »
  Print  

Jump to: