Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181171 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

as buffett says:

Sadly not everyone is Warren Buffet and harder truth would be that not everyone will have the same luck and be the next Warren Buffet. I would make the same things as well if I born at the same time when he was born.
Every single person that tried to copy how someone lives doesnt know how to live their life in a proper way

Saving money in bank is better than investing
-snip-
While saving in bank, you can use it at any time without any restriction. Smiley

Care to explain what do you mean without any restriction? AFAIK , there is no restriction to invest in anything as well but if you actually meant that there is no risk then I would say you need to revise your post. Mainly because everything is risky to begin with and there will be nothing that is left without any risk. Even saving in a bank or putting your money under a mattress is pretty much risky as you seem to forget that there are some risk about the inflation that is keep on happening yearly

Depending on what you are needing it for I'd say, either saving or investing has a different purposes based on this, is it for future usage or is it as a capital to gain you some profit? . Any option of these two bear some risk and the only difference would be how risky it is if you are to compare it with each another .

My opinion is that Litecoin is a failed and failing coin.

Indeed, I have the same opinion as well. Sign is there that it is declining, might be another few years to see if this coins will survive or not

Alt coin trading is the hardest and riskiest investment.

You should revise your post regarding this. Trading is not an investment. You cant say that it is trading when you are keeping stash of your coins and to sell them just a year later on if the p. Investment is much more about holding while trading is much more about buy and sell activity at the marketplace

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:26:18 AM

How about trading it on altcoins? I`m sure there are many many good altcoin investment, now only a few cent cost, later it can be worth thousands of dollars!
Alt coin trading is the hardest and riskiest investment. If you have less knowledge about the alt coin you might end losing more.

Kinda like another form of gambling which depends on your luck and skill.
If you know how to do the pumped and dumped methods in trading or selling altcoins, i think its so very easy to used that method because you just only need to do is keep waiting until the price of altcoins goes up and then sell your coins more than you bought in. And believe that your coins will be bought by the buyers.
Drogon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:30:12 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Depending on the area you live real estate is the way to go, the world population is set to keep on increasing thanks to India and China.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:38:36 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Depending on the area you live real estate is the way to go, the world population is set to keep on increasing thanks to India and China.

the people who invested in real estate in london few years ago, now are rich!!!  Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin
Drogon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:45:22 AM

the people who invested in real estate in london few years ago, now are rich!!!  Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

YUP! Cheesy
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

the thing is to invest a part and save the other part soo in some property at brazil 20 years ago costed 3000 dollars now the sames costs around 60000dollars  soo this is one way to save money since they will get more value.Other investments loose worth as car house...but land is very hard to lose ,it always gets more and more as some empty space  make a street make first house then a second one and well wont stop....
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:03:05 AM

the thing is to invest a part and save the other part soo in some property at brazil 20 years ago costed 3000 dollars now the sames costs around 60000dollars  soo this is one way to save money since they will get more value.Other investments loose worth as car house...but land is very hard to lose ,it always gets more and more as some empty space  make a street make first house then a second one and well wont stop....

it is very safe when investing in "real estate". but be careful in buying real estate you want, check the seller, reputation and most importantly, the real estate legal
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:20:47 AM

the thing is to invest save a part and save invest the other part soo in some property

What are you trying to say exactly? it seems like your statement is pretty much reversed

P.S : corrected it to make it much more comprehendable

soo this is one way to save money since they will get more value.

First of all you should know how to differentiate both of this term, Investing and Saving, because it seems that you have the tendency to keep on messing up between saving and investing . First of all , both are actually different although both have the same thing in common which is "save" your money. The difference of this both term is in how do you point your view towards it (quote below)

Code:
do you save it for future usage or do you save it to gain more ? 

Basically if you are saving for future usage as in for retirement , emergency usage and such then it is classified as saving , not investing . If you are "saving" to gain more than this means you are seeing it as another form of capital for you to gain more which means this is classified as investing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:25:17 AM

litecoin...can be hold for long term investments

litecoin for long-term? honestly, instead of BTC, there is no other crypto for long-term and I don't think, that there will be any..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:28:25 AM

litecoin...can be hold for long term investments

litecoin for long-term? honestly, instead of BTC, there is no other crypto for long-term and I don't think, that there will be any..

i know that bitcoin is the king, but it is always nice to have a back up, and many alternatives, one never know

actually i like more dash than litecoin, at least it come with rig signature and it offer something besides being a pure clone..., and saying that it is a clone of monero is not even correct, because monero is a clone of bytecoin...
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:57:32 AM

How about trading it on altcoins? I`m sure there are many many good altcoin investment, now only a few cent cost, later it can be worth thousands of dollars!
Alt coin trading is the hardest and riskiest investment. If you have less knowledge about the alt coin you might end losing more.

It is not hard if you try to search and learn it. Yes it is risky but the payout is good so it is worth enough. With gambling you need a lot of funds but
trading you will not need that much, you just need to be patient and have faith and it is safer than gambling

If you know how to do the pumped and dumped methods in trading or selling altcoins, i think its so very easy to used that method because you just only need to do is keep waiting until the price of altcoins goes up and then sell your coins more than you bought in. And believe that your coins will be bought by the buyers.

Altcoin is risky and it is not worth enough to be pumped or dump. Pick a good altcoin then do the mining, so later if price is high just dump it. This is just one try investment, mining done then sell, I guess most people do this kind of thing to earn fast. After done dumping all you coin you can start a new mining again

actually i like more dash than litecoin

I guess litecoin demands is much more than dash which is litecoin trading is faster than dash so why dashcoin?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:52:55 AM

actually i like more dash than litecoin
I guess litecoin demands is much more than dash which is litecoin trading is faster than dash so why dashcoin?

i said why, read the whole thing not just a portion

it is because dashcoin offer rig signature this mean that tx are anon, like with monero, but compared to monero i find the name more badass also is asic deterrent(very deterrent, even gpu struggling to surpass cpu)

also the parameters are better than monero, i like its 2 min block retarget for example, should lead to less orphan block
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:36:51 PM

It is not hard if you try to search and learn it. Yes it is risky but the payout is good so it is worth enough. With gambling you need a lot of funds but
trading you will not need that much, you just need to be patient and have faith and it is safer than gambling

Thats what i`m saying, but altcoins are almost totally predictable, they go up and probably 99% of them give nice returns!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:36:16 PM

well my bitcoins all invested and taking the proofs,the returns now ,and for sure i like altcoins even being an high risk way to increase my btc ammount but well is just a question when to enter the game and left with profit
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:12:41 PM

Thats what i`m saying, but altcoins are almost totally predictable, they go up and probably 99% of them give nice returns!

You can predict well if you really have some experience there. But with only some knowledge and research I dont think you can just directly know

which altcoin is the best for mining
Plusone

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

If a chance to take profit is more important for you that minimizing risk of losing, you can invest. Otherwise you should simply save money. There isn't a general tip for all.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:57:54 PM

Saving: Safe, keep value.
Investing: Possible profit, but risky.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:03:49 AM

You can predict well if you really have some experience there. But with only some knowledge and research I dont think you can just directly know

which altcoin is the best for mining
Yes but for you or to others they have an own opinion which is the best, its all depend on how they are going to mined or to trade with this coin. but for me bitcoin is the best among all of coins.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:07:12 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 08:35:45 AM by Amph

it depend on the risk of the investments, if the ratio is in favor of the possible profit, then the investments would always be the best choice

actually there is some risk in saving money, due to thieves, maybe you save a big amount in your house, and you get robbed at the end...better if you used those to buy a small garage and rent it
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:34:33 AM

it depend on the risk of the investments, if the ratio is in favor of the possible profit, then the investments would always be the best choice

actually thre is some risk in saving money, due to thieves, maybe you save a big amount in your house, and you get robbed at the end...better if you used those to buy a small garage and rent it

So how about if you save it in the bank? It has a lower risk than save it in your house right? Big amount in the bank sure get some interest. It will earn

you possible of amount so you can just sit at your house and get paid every month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: