Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
DropboxSeller

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:32:34 PM

As long as you don't have a reliable source of income that constantly gives you money, saving them is probably the bad option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:40:32 PM

As long as you don't have a reliable source of income that constantly gives you money, saving them is probably the bad option.

Actually its better if you do it like that.

Folks look here, if you can collect enough bitcoin that can be invested after, you can make alot of money.

But bitcoin is the currency of the people, i for example multiplied 0.005 BTC into 1BTC in about 1 week.

Folks its possible, and i`m not joking nor HYPING.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
freeyourmind

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:50:14 PM

Folks look here, if you can collect enough bitcoin that can be invested after, you can make alot of money.

But bitcoin is the currency of the people, i for example multiplied 0.005 BTC into 1BTC in about 1 week.

At that rate, in 2 more weeks you'll have 40,000 bitcoin and you'll be a millionaire Smiley

Then you can decide what type of lifestyle and where in the world you want to live.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:53:31 PM

Nowadays banks no longer guarantee the safety of money, just look at the greece and intender to the rescue of European union will only be partly rescued by gregos.Desse mode makes it difficult to choose to invest or leave in savings, but out of that investment surely vision has a faster but more likely to profit accompanies a greater risk of loss
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:24:09 PM

If you have little money ,invest in high risk high return stuff.

High risk high return stuff is mostly falls under the category of ponzis and stuff which basically translated into giving away your money to a stranger. This advice of yours is seriously bogus though if you actually have a small amount of money to begin with then following your advice would means losing it all. Much better to keep it save in the bank though

Nowadays banks no longer guarantee the safety of money

Banks can never guarantee anything because their guarantee is made up of words only

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:30:14 AM

At that rate, in 2 more weeks you'll have 40,000 bitcoin and you'll be a millionaire Smiley

Then you can decide what type of lifestyle and where in the world you want to live.

I dont think its that scaleable, i made a thread about it, but a 1 btc/week is possible

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126751.0

High risk high return stuff is mostly falls under the category of ponzis and stuff which basically translated into giving away your money to a stranger. This advice of yours is seriously bogus though if you actually have a small amount of money to begin with then following your advice would means losing it all. Much better to keep it save in the bank though

Banks can never guarantee anything because their guarantee is made up of words only

Not necessarly a scam, if you find a legit high reward investment, it can work out.

But you contradict yourself, first you say that save in a bank then you say bank doesnt guarantee anything, why would i use a bank?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:00:14 AM

So it is better to save at initial stage and once you hold a good capital invest it.

You are totally wrong on this . Big capital isnt the sole things that you need for investment because the interest rate mostly stay the same or differ a bit but the fact is that you can still invest with a fraction of your money but this will only gets you a smaller interest gain.
What matters most will be your capital control ( financial management ) because without it you can lose it all to a bogus investment with a blink of an eye. Also it is kinda funny to see this, saving to put it into investment later on because investment is kinda like speculation which is unpredictable( things might get south to your savings )

But with big capital the payout from each interest will be bigger too although the interest is low, for example like you put $100 interest 5%=  $2, then you put $1000 with 3% of your interest the result is bigger than small capital. Although investment still have a high risk too but there are still a solid investment out there. Except gambling I dont think you will lose your capital just with a blink if an eye, because others investment sure give you some payment too so at least you wont lose all of your money there
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:18:58 PM

Not necessarly a scam, if you find a legit high reward investment, it can work out.

But you contradict yourself, first you say that save in a bank then you say bank doesnt guarantee anything, why would i use a bank?

How about reading thoroughly first? Im merely stating something that is in your common sense already. No one can ever guarantee anything because no one knows the future though ( this is pretty much common sense ).
Also if you read it thoroughly than you would have noticed that Im going against your argument that to start going for HYIP if you are low in capital , that would be just the same as giving away your money, much safer if you put it in the bank though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:35:57 PM

If you don't like to take risks, you can save your money investing your money may result to a loss, which is against the purpose of saving. but If you like a challenge, want to make a profit, know the risks
knowhow

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:22:34 PM

The savings already was the best way to invest our money , now we have several options of investment and better returns although it is connected with a higher risk .
Today surely invest and the best opcçao being crypto market the best opcçao to invest and have a good return.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:48:51 AM

If you don't like to take risks, you can save your money investing your money may result to a loss, which is against the purpose of saving. but If you like a challenge, want to make a profit, know the risks
Thats right, if you want to lose any single of your money, save it by keeping it in your wallet, doing this your money will excepted to inflation. but if you want to earn some profit you can invest.
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:06:10 PM

Hi, I think its better to invest money. The safe investment is buying Metals like Gold. If someone is willing to take risk than mutual funds is the second invest option. Thanks

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:35:21 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If i had like 1 mio USD i would invest it of course.

How? Bank? Hell no!

Online? Hell no either!

Real estate? Ok, maybe, but no!

Gold, quite possible, but no either. Investing in gold is interesting cause you dont have to pay taxes, but it costs you just to store it and it undergoes price fluctuations.

What then?
Well i would by a forest, where I own a land and one primal resource which can be easily exploited and it is a renewable energy source . That is!
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:44:46 PM

Well if you're a risk taker then you should go invest your money but if you're conservative enough to think for the better future, I suggest you save it. But probably the best thing to do is to invest it in something that is not as shaky as bitcoin's price. Although bitcoin can be a good investment but I don't suggest that you'd go invest your whole treasure in it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:09:15 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 04:38:55 PM by Amph

Well if you're a risk taker then you should go invest your money but if you're conservative enough to think for the better future, I suggest you save it. But probably the best thing to do is to invest it in something that is not as shaky as bitcoin's price. Although bitcoin can be a good investment but I don't suggest that you'd go invest your whole treasure in it.

the simple saving as leaving your money under pillow on in a bank(with an awful interest) is not good and deleterious, if i have saved 1k euro in the past when euro was born, now i have the same 1k euro, but those money cannot buy the same things, they will lose a great % of purchase power

resulting in a big loss, and the interests of the bank can't overcome this
Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:26:03 PM

Save money to invest - YES
Save money for Future - YES
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:58:56 PM

the simple saving as leaving your money under pillow on in a bank(with an awful interest) is not good and deleterious, if i have saved 1k euro in the past when euro was born, now i have the same 1k euro, but those money cannot buy the same thing, they will lose a great % of purchase power

resulting in a big loss, and the interests of the bank can't overcome this

interest rate of banks can't overcome it, but it is still the best option for people who don't want to invest. there simply isn't a better option. but these people will indeed end up with less purchasing power.
knowhow

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:36:50 PM

For sure invest ,save wont allow you to do what investment can make for you,buy a land and wait 2 years maybe less ,maybe wait 10 years and will see it worth just 10 times more your initial investment.
techrun

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

In general, it's better to invest money than to save it ... providing of course, that you are good at investing. 

That said, as a store of value, I think for the medium term Bitcoin offers a nice way to save and make an investment, as I think there is the prospect of good upside for Bitcoin.  After all, the Winklevoss twins think the Bitcoin price will reach $10,000.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

Invest it. But invest it in a long term investment. Find a investment which you can be sure that you can get profit from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: