Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:36:11 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think it hurt to invest money in something rather than keep the money. When you put money into something, at most cases, steam can not fail you can not just be a win-win, keep this money, the value of money decreases and you can be a very big loss.
not all investment has been successful and keeping your money not lose its value, In investment you can lose money because of its risk and in saving you can save here in bitcoin just exchange your fiat money into coins then keep it into your wallet now inflation can't affect the value of your money.

Investment in stocks or gold is bit risky as it doesn't guarantee you a success, So at present investing in bitcoins is one good option as you can convert it to fiat anytime when you want, and you will do it only the value of bitcoins goes high, and other investment would be in  real estate as the prices keeps on increasing day by day.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:44:01 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think it hurt to invest money in something rather than keep the money. When you put money into something, at most cases, steam can not fail you can not just be a win-win, keep this money, the value of money decreases and you can be a very big loss.

So you are suggesting on keeping money? I think if you know how to invest and get a solid investment I dont think those will hurt you. Like you said if we are keeping on money without doing anything with it the value will decrease and you will suffer more than that. So get a good investment is the best for increasing your value and sure you will get some profit too and one more thing remember to diversify it to lower your risk on losing all of your money

Keeping money in a savings account it pays a tiny tiny amount of interest.  I would not recommend it as an investment.

There are many regular investments that have less risk.  If you talk to a financial advisor they can help with low risk, and not huge reward investments.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:48:09 PM

save money isnt any investment is the easy way to earn income without do nothing besides deposit ,soo when we take the money we have the power to choose our investments without doesnt know where it is invested,soo invest always better results ,search invest and never invest more then can afford to loose since the risk raises as the investment returns offers.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:51:26 PM

save money isnt any investment is the easy way to earn income without do nothing besides deposit ,soo when we take the money we have the power to choose our investments without doesnt know where it is invested,soo invest always better results ,search invest and never invest more then can afford to loose since the risk raises as the investment returns offers.

if you have small money to invest then i would suggest immediately, invest as much as you think that you can afford to lose
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:01:16 PM

Keeping money in a savings account it pays a tiny tiny amount of interest.  I would not recommend it as an investment.

Saving your money isnt a form of investment because the interest earned is pretty much low, even if you compound them over for a year period then you will get the interest rate will be lower than the yearly inflation rate .
That means you are losing money each time you save them up, however atleast you are exposing your funds to a smaller risk . On the other hand there is always a safe deposits which could be consider as a form of investment, kinda combination of both saving and investing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:19:21 AM

Saving your money isnt a form of investment because the interest earned is pretty much low, even if you compound them over for a year period then you will get the interest rate will be lower than the yearly inflation rate .
That means you are losing money each time you save them up, however atleast you are exposing your funds to a smaller risk . On the other hand there is always a safe deposits which could be consider as a form of investment, kinda combination of both saving and investing

Yes and saving in a bank is not a good option as it doesn't pay you great returns. Rather I would choose to keep my money safe in mutual funds as the returns are more than a normal interest rates of the bank and if it is market based then depending on the market will get the returns.
knowhow

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:51:03 AM

the only bank i believe at the moment is blockhain ,that one i can left my bitcoins and return anytime it will have the same ammount a fee wont be deducted all months on it,soo small ammounts worth to be invested ,my sugestion is crypto ,can buy old coins or try new coins but must be wise and play with small ammounts,protecting your money if turn into a dead coin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:10:40 AM

the only bank i believe at the moment is blockhain ,that one i can left my bitcoins and return anytime it will have the same ammount a fee wont be deducted all months on it,soo small ammounts worth to be invested ,my sugestion is crypto ,can buy old coins or try new coins but must be wise and play with small ammounts,protecting your money if turn into a dead coin.

Yes we have our own bank and we are the boss. So why should we invest in other banks who will take care of our money. Here we can take care of our money and use it whenever required. And it is better to save money in bitcoins and use it as and when required.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:21:24 PM

Yes and saving in a bank is not a good option as it doesn't pay you great returns. Rather I would choose to keep my money safe in mutual funds as the returns are more than a normal interest rates of the bank and if it is market based then depending on the market will get the returns.
Keeping money with normal interest is better than saving in banks, and also its better to save your money in mutual funds that have a compound interest, because you can earn more profit in compound interest than a simple interest.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:48:02 PM

So you are suggesting on keeping money? I think if you know how to invest and get a solid investment I dont think those will hurt you. Like you said if we are keeping on money without doing anything with it the value will decrease and you will suffer more than that. So get a good investment is the best for increasing your value and sure you will get some profit too and one more thing remember to diversify it to lower your risk on losing all of your money

There are many regular investments that have less risk.  If you talk to a financial advisor they can help with low risk, and not huge reward investments.

That is what I said, I wouldn't recommend people as a really good investment. But nowadays people want to get a huge payout with a low risk investment which mean they dare not to invest big enough because they scare they will lose all of their money in investment.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

That is what I said, I wouldn't recommend people as a really good investment. But nowadays people want to get a huge payout with a low risk investment which mean they dare not to invest big enough because they scare they will lose all of their money in investment.

Correctly said, If your investment is huge you will get huge profit and ofcourse the risk factor will always associated with that, but with a huge amount if you invest in trading even the small fluctuation in price can give you huge profits.
prodigy8

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:38:40 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 01:45:59 PM by prodigy8

If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there
If you invest you will have ups and down and profit
In modern economy, when you save in the bank, the bank actually invests most of your money in the economy.
zenitzz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:11:13 PM

invest but If you know that you have a decent business plan, open a business. Just remember that you do not have to be the first. You just have to be the best
knowhow

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:53:02 PM

investement always better results then saving the risk is higher as well but for some this is what they made their income ,better then left in hands of the banks.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:41:51 PM

actually you will lose money if you save and nothing else, especially if you save for long term, because fiat are subject to hyper inflation , this mean that after only 3-5 years you will buy many less things with the same amount

so saving is bad if you save fiat, not if you save bitcoin which has huge potential to rise in price
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:33:41 PM

invest but If you know that you have a decent business plan, open a business. Just remember that you do not have to be the first. You just have to be the best

It is easy to said than to be done. Open a business is not that easy, you need more bankroll rather than you invest it. And the risk is much bigger than investment and you need to pay some tax although your business didnt going well. You need to make something different from others
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:37:51 PM

actually you will lose money if you save and nothing else, especially if you save for long term, because fiat are subject to hyper inflation , this mean that after only 3-5 years you will buy many less things with the same amount

so saving is bad if you save fiat, not if you save bitcoin which has huge potential to rise in price
Yeah bitcoin have a big chance to increase its price so its better to keep your money by converting it into bitcoins. These can help your money grow and not lose any single USD or what so ever currency.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Yeah bitcoin have a big chance to increase its price so its better to keep your money by converting it into bitcoins. These can help your money grow and not lose any single USD or what so ever currency.

Fiat inflation is close to 8% /year worldwide average, according to shadowstats (because we know that the offcial gov numbers are lies)

Bitcoin's inflation is way less (price inflation according to keynesians) , just check advertising costs, they all are going down.

https://a-ads.com/stats

So we got real deflation in BTC and big inflation in fiat!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prodigy8

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:06:23 AM

I think holding bitcoin is a good idea because it is a big chance to increase its price and you can have a good profit maybe
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:55:37 AM

Fiat inflation is close to 8% /year worldwide average, according to shadowstats (because we know that the offcial gov numbers are lies)

Bitcoin's inflation is way less (price inflation according to keynesians) , just check advertising costs, they all are going down.

https://a-ads.com/stats

So we got real deflation in BTC and big inflation in fiat!

which mean a 40% loss in only 5 years, if you save 10k under your pillow for example, in 5 years you will lose 4k a fucking great amount, no banks interest can cover that with their tiny 1% per year

there is a reaosn they give you only 1-2% because they are aware of the stupid high inflation of fiat money, on the other end bitcoin inflaation will be almost zero beyond 2024, so only another 8 years of small inflation for bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: