Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:12:47 AM

If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.

But with investing it you can also lose it all entirely, so that's the risk and why people suggest you should never invest what you can't afford to lose.

Don't be afraid to  invest your money in something like investment thing, Just as long as you have the financial leeway to do it.
But you have to qualified which is the best way to make your money grow,property is the best one.
fear was reasonable in investment due to the risk of losing money is always there, you will not be able to remove the fear/afraid

Fear is important because it tells you what your limits are. You are truly improvising when you push your limits and overcome your fears and achieve what you think you never could. I have never felt as good as I did when I did paragliding. I always had a fear of heights and I overcome it when I flew like a bird. Fear is the greatest prison in the world and people often live in it every single day.
yes fear that there must be
Thats right, fear tells us the limits, whether we can go or not,
 he says do not be afraid to invest, if you're not afraid you're going to invest all your money without fear, because you do not know limits

I don't know if you lack better understanding of English or you are just plain stupid. There is a difference between knowing what's wrong and fearing something. Fears don't let a person sleep at night, while making a right or wrong decision is all about being wise and having complete knowledge and information regarding aspects which involve the decision making process. You know what you should fear? Meeting someone exactly like you, your brain will hurt from the stupidity.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:40:59 AM

But with investing it you can also lose it all entirely, so that's the risk and why people suggest you should never invest what you can't afford to lose.

Don't be afraid to  invest your money in something like investment thing, Just as long as you have the financial leeway to do it.
But you have to qualified which is the best way to make your money grow,property is the best one.
fear was reasonable in investment due to the risk of losing money is always there, you will not be able to remove the fear/afraid

Fear is important because it tells you what your limits are. You are truly improvising when you push your limits and overcome your fears and achieve what you think you never could. I have never felt as good as I did when I did paragliding. I always had a fear of heights and I overcome it when I flew like a bird. Fear is the greatest prison in the world and people often live in it every single day.
 he says do not be afraid to invest, if you're not afraid you're going to invest all your money without fear, because you do not know limits

I don't know if you lack better understanding of English or you are just plain stupid. There is a difference between knowing what's wrong and fearing something. Fears don't let a person sleep at night, while making a right or wrong decision is all about being wise and having complete knowledge and information regarding aspects which involve the decision making process. You know what you should fear? Meeting someone exactly like you, your brain will hurt from the stupidity.
Hahaha yes im stupid, therefore I learned at school to be good,
I stay stay in place that uses a non english language,

I ask you, if there is a proven investment sites pay and are still paying, if you've 2 bitcoin, I'm sure you're not going to invest your 2BTC, although the site was shown to pay, what do you think the reason people do not invest all his bitcoin?
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:13:04 PM

In my opinion I think you should have a savings for sure. You need have enough emergency money around for when things get difficult. As far as investments are concerned, gambling shouldn't even be considered an investment. The best investment in my opinion is bitcoin itself.
The best way is separate your money in saving for your cost-living and emergency case, then you can invest the rest. Atleast the investment dont interfere your cost living, so you could avoid to lose everything.

I think it is better to invest in Bitcoin and hopefully wait until price increases. It is the better way to make money. Just my opinion  Roll Eyes

INvest Vs trading
you can invest for long time may be 10-20 years but for trading you need only 1second - 1month ( mide - term)

I m a trader and im trade bitcoin for some % profit
And we can lose it in short time in trading. Since its a risky thing, we need the strategy of trading before.

Sometimes fear and knowing are related, like when you have known about gambling side effect, then you feel afraid to try gambling.

PS: well you shouldnt blame other person because his misunderstanding, since not all people are english native  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

what percentage of the total salary us that we must set aside to be saved?
whether good if I could save 30% of the total salary?
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:37:55 PM

I think that would be the right amount to save on monthly salary , it could be used for emergency cases in terms of any accidents or need for something important , but this can't be applied if someone's earning is minimal
hendra147

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

I think that would be the right amount to save on monthly salary , it could be used for emergency cases in terms of any accidents or need for something important , but this can't be applied if someone's earning is minimal
so how many $ that should I save if I want to have a future reserves?

I save about $ 80-100 per month
nosefe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:43:22 PM

invest it. with invest the money can be high chart....
invest on propherty, gold on bank, or company, home, etc
umair01

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:47:29 PM

that seems to be a great amount if you could save that and if you already have a little kid or expecting one , perhaps open a saving account for them and save some for their future as well Smiley
hendra147

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

invest it. with invest the money can be high chart....
invest on propherty, gold on bank, or company, home, etc

not all investor get profit some of people get loss and even bankruptcy
i think better to save some of your sallary  it could be used for emergency case
bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:28:59 PM

Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:26:58 PM

Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
analysis always say that investing is much far better than saving money.
At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:37:25 PM

At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:31:49 PM

Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat?

Saving does not mean literally means saving in FIAT as there are alot of other form that can be use as a saving

Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question.

It actually depends on how you are seeing this because holding in either BTC or gold is viewed as an investment for most people while on the other hand it could serve as saving as well.
If you actually "dont care" about the value of it and just want to save your FIAT in another form for security precautions then you are actually "saving" but if you actually care about the price and value of it and wanting to get more than what you put in on the first place then you are actually seeing this as an investment  ( this is what most people do )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:28:38 AM

that seems to be a great amount if you could save that and if you already have a little kid or expecting one , perhaps open a saving account for them and save some for their future as well Smiley

Its nice to see that, but honestly if you need to retire these days you need a large principal into a savings account to be worth anything.

Although that savings can be acted more of a emergency fund then anything else.

ajun96

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:10:57 AM

Good idea but my question is, how to combine between saving and investment? What I save half and investing half of my money, or what ?
umair01

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:12:57 AM

Its nice to see that, but honestly if you need to retire these days you need a large principal into a savings account to be worth anything.

Although that savings can be acted more of a emergency fund then anything else.
yes that's right , if it's the case of retiring , very larger amount should be taken into consideration in order to be acceptable retirement fee
ajun96

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:42:03 AM

Good idea but my question is, how to combine between saving and investment? What I save half and investing half of my money, or what ?
well maybe save 20% of the money you earned and invest 100% monthly , I think that would be safe
so more money for investing than saving money? What is is more risky ?
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:43:41 AM

I started investing some BTC. It's a very small sum which I'm trying to grow.
But everything I invested into it's at high risk.

Saving it is always good but that's rather long term. And right now I would need something short term.

In any case I try to save as much as I can each month.

Since I started cycling I'm saving on petrol which is good both for my wallet and for my health.

Wink

We can do small things but if you mix them together in the end we can find something in our hands.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:27:11 AM

Hahaha yes im stupid, therefore I learned at school to be good,
I stay stay in place that uses a non english language,

I ask you, if there is a proven investment sites pay and are still paying, if you've 2 bitcoin, I'm sure you're not going to invest your 2BTC, although the site was shown to pay, what do you think the reason people do not invest all his bitcoin?

And you're the morale police? Who can you truly stop about being good or bad? I'm anonymous, for all you know I am from CIA and might track you down and bust your brains, or I might just be living next to your home Wink Keeping that aside, how the hell are you so sure about what am I going to do, you're nobody to make statements like that. I research a lot before investing in something, and I may or may not invest all my money into that investment. The only reason I might not invest all of my money is because it is always well advised that you should only invest money you can afford to lose, I like to diversify my investments and I will invest the rest of my btc into another investment. I'm light years ahead of you, kid.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.

holding bitcoin is saving and also an investment. you get best of both in one package. but for most people just holding bitcoin is too boring so they look out to find ways to invest their coins into something risky to get high rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: