Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:30:46 AM

Friedrich Maurer - Der Compass der Weisen (The Compass of the Wise), 1779

Fitting. You're still thinking like it's 1779 !

Bravo !

U-2 Pilot's view from the edge of space

https://gfycat.com/DecimalDentalAmericancrocodile

Fuck, you are stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:53:47 AM

Friedrich Maurer - Der Compass der Weisen (The Compass of the Wise), 1779
Fitting. You're still thinking like it's 1779 !
Bravo !
U-2 Pilot's view from the edge of space
https://gfycat.com/DecimalDentalAmericancrocodile
Fuck, you are stupid.

No. U.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:51:33 AM

Globalism sucks.

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:57:53 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 09:48:19 AM by Przemax

Of course pressure is a force.

If you have two objects pushing together in opposite directions with the same amount of pressure there is no movement of either object as you have zero net force, or to say the same thing another way zero pressure differential.

If you haven't seen it already, have a look at this website: https://www.physicsforums.com/

You might find some useful information there to help you in your understanding.

I have a lot more understanding than you it seems so visit that forum more frequently. I know that a force has a direction. Isnt it the direction of the gas movement is the direction of the force. No? Ofcourse it is.

I think you mean a third law of motion made by newton that is in action here. Yes it is in action if you have two masses. One mass is a exhausted gas produced by a propulsion and the other mass is the mass of the atmoshperic gas. If you dont have the atmospheric gas what is the second mass that a third newton law is talking about?

As I said in previous post you clearly are a confused guy. Do you know how to read? The Word of God has exactly ZERO endorsment for a spinning globe. This is common sense. If you can't grasp that, then our conversation is finished. You can restart your research from this pic:

FLAT EARTHER tells me im confused and cant read. Oh shit..... Give me a break will you?

I've proven the Earth is a motionless flat plane and provided evidence we're inside an enclosed system, surrounded by water and covered by a polarized nickel-iron steel dome with a reflective oxide coating.

I dont want to be rude but you have just ignored my arguments against the flat earth like:

1. Sun is shining on a half of the earth In the march/september and only 33% or less in July and 66% or more in December on flat earth model. Does it change its shape or what? No its not only nasa lies, you can check that yourself by counting the sunrise/sunset periods.
2. You should see a sun in the night in flat earth model. If its only a matter of "rules of perspective" as you were implying
3. How could you guard a south pole and have a military bases there if its the biggest continent with the surface bigger than the rest of the world?
4. How come that Australia flights takes less time than they should in the flat earth model? The airplanes should have a lot higher speed than the speed of sound. If those passangers airplanes would reach a speed of sound their wings would likely fall off.
5. Polar stars that should be able to be seen from all surface of the flat earth. They are not.

Yes you are a winner.

We might live in an enclosed motionless surface but:
a) All those rockets hitting the oxide coating should make the coating fall off in few places showing us the ugly iron shit.
b) flat earth theory has a lot of counterarguments which all of them you just completly ignore.

You are like this guy,

Dumb people agrees with you. YAY!. Congratulations.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

Which one of your dads is your mom?

Bonus meme:

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:19:11 AM

If you don't know, go ask them. I'll wait.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

He should know...its the one with the smallest cock!!!.....i think that's how it works.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

...[clip]...

I've proven the Earth is a motionless flat plane and provided evidence we're inside an enclosed system, surrounded by water and covered by a polarized nickel-iron steel dome with a reflective oxide coating.

I dont want to be rude but you have just ignored my arguments against the flat earth like:

1. Sun is shining on a half of the earth In the march/september and only 33% or less in July and 66% or more in December on flat earth model. Does it change its shape or what? No its not only nasa lies, you can check that yourself by counting the sunrise/sunset periods.
2. You should see a sun in the night in flat earth model. If its only a matter of "rules of perspective" as you were implying
3. How could you guard a south pole and have a military bases there if its the biggest continent with the surface bigger than the rest of the world?
4. How come that Australia flights takes less time than they should in the flat earth model? The airplanes should have a lot higher speed than the speed of sound. If those passangers airplanes would reach a speed of sound their wings would likely fall off.
5. Polar stars that should be able to be seen from all surface of the flat earth. They are not.

Yes you are a winner.

We might live in an enclosed motionless surface but:
a) All those rockets hitting the oxide coating should make the coating fall off in few places showing us the ugly iron shit.
b) flat earth theory has a lot of counterarguments which all of them you just completly ignore.

You are like this guy,

(http://images.dailykos.com/images/332113/story_image/67f9b5caab_Trump.jpg?1480139973) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

...[clip]...

1. The seasonal cycles are very much in line with a flat Earth and a yearly solar cycle that varies between the tropics.

2. Yes there is more than perspective at work, the atmosphere limits the distance light can travel.

3. Radar and intel.

4. Fake flights, fake distances and fake times.

5. See answer #2.

a. The dome has a ceiling of 3,000 miles and rockets are not going to hit it. FYI you can buy meteorites with some of the golden oxide coating still on it oh, and you better be filthy rich if you want one with golden oxide chunks on it.

b. The evidence says the Earth is flat and motionless, to say otherwise is the ignorant position here.
Mukhlas Muzaki

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

I think the earth is round. because the ball can not float in the air forever will surely fall to the ground. But if this continues to be discussed will not be completed and there is no meeting point, when asked about the flat earth? I answered all the power of god almighty only knows.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

I think the earth is round. because the ball can not float in the air forever will surely fall to the ground. But if this continues to be discussed will not be completed and there is no meeting point, when asked about the flat earth? I answered all the power of god almighty only knows.

Why the earth is flat, and why I don't talk about it anymore! - Michael Tellinger on the Russell Scott Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDmgrOmF5oM
Michael Tellinger briefly explains why the Earth is not a ball, before explaining why he has decided to stop talking about it.
Przemax

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:27:44 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 09:25:33 PM by Przemax

1. The seasonal cycles are very much in line with a flat Earth and a yearly solar cycle that varies between the tropics.

2. Yes there is more than perspective at work, the atmosphere limits the distance light can travel.

3. Radar and intel.

5. See answer #2.

a. The dome has a ceiling of 3,000 miles and rockets are not going to hit it. FYI you can buy meteorites with some of the golden oxide coating still on it oh, and you better be filthy rich if you want one with golden oxide chunks on it.

b. The evidence says the Earth is flat and motionless, to say otherwise is the ignorant position here.

I must admitt im very much shocked with the level of creativity of those answers. Good job. I cant prove you are wrong on that. You can disprove the flat earth if you would want. But you wont going to do it and wont travel to the south hemisphere to check things yourself.

1. Yes they are in line with a flat Earth, but only in the northern hemisphere because of the disc map is semi ok at measuring the distance at north hemisphere. Its actualy a very convenient to flat earthers as most of them a) dont travel much b) live in northern hemisphere. Just travel to the south hemisphere and check out yourself that the data is misleading there.

2. How convenient for an answer. The things you should see you dont because there is some weird light property that flat earthers has invented. Where to read about the property of light you suggest. Any research about that? On what distances the light travels?

3. I dont know if you are aware that there is actualy a base out there that has an order to shoot at will at any trespassers. They are serious about it , and you say that they have all that surface covered with a radar and troops ready to with loaded up weapons? That would have cost a fortune in my opinion to do. From a military stand point of view your story is little hard to believe. There should have to be at least 8 military bases out there if not more in your version of the story, for every direction possible just to be able to shoot down any trespasers. Can you imagine how big of budget that is? That is a terrain largely surpasing the USA territory to guard.

4. I challange you to prove that the flights people claim to have are fake.

5. Thats actually weird. People can see a stars but only those that are convenient to you. Those others are just distant enough to not see them. That is some answer - true, but only if you show some evidences that light dont show objects that are surpasing some distance.

a) 3000 miles? Where did you get that number from? Its insanely high. What do you think is a Karman line at 100km? There are footage of rockets at least slowing down at that heights or outrightly stops. Just dont tell me its fake. You cant just invent new laws and facts before you have any explanation why the previous ones are incorect.

b) we can agree that the earth is motionless here, but some weird property of light is just a nono. Saying that light cant travel longer than some distance is highly improbable. Im not saying its impossible, but you must admitt that light functioning properly until it becomes problematic then you invent new laws, is kind of a fishy.

Is the light just disapearing? What is the light? Is it a group of photons or something else? If they are photons are they just poof and gone? How come light have distance? Thats a very creative statement. Im open minded, but its hard to consider even for me to have a light just poof and gone.
People at equator can see the south star at the height of your dome at 3000 miles and the distance to the south pole of 6000miles. Square distance using simple trigonometry is 4500 miles of light visibility and yet you say that people cant see a sun in the night because its too far? Is it too far at a distance of 4500 miles? Do you know what kind of distances that is? I could see a whole Europe using some strong telescope. That is seriously wrong "science" here. Fuck the logic. Even seeing a stars at 3000 miles distances is a hell of a lot to see. Im going to buy myself a telescope and Im going to watch the Moscov in some Polish mountains.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

I heard that too. We'll see what BoobLawblaw says about it.

It's probably like bringing a pen knife to a sword fight.

Shorty gets his bum stabbed terrible.
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

I suppose thats true.! Only boobLooblaw  know's for sure.
we'll ave to wait till he's finished whacking off tho
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

3. Radar and intel.

5. See answer #2.

I must admitt im very much shocked with the level of creativity of those answers. Good job. I cant prove you are wrong on that. You can disprove the flat earth if you would want. But you wont going to do it and wont travel to the south hemisphere to check things yourself.

1. Yes they are in line with a flat Earth, but only in the northern hemisphere because of the disc map is semi ok at measuring the distance at north hemisphere. Its actualy a very convenient to flat earthers as most of them a) dont travel much b) live in northern hemisphere. Just travel to the south hemisphere and check out yourself that the data is misleading there.

2. How convenient for an answer. The things you should see you dont because there is some weird light property that flat earthers has invented. Where to read about the property of light you suggest. Any research about that? On what distances the light travels?

3. I dont know if you are aware that there is actualy a base out there that has an order to shoot at will at any trespassers. They are serious about it , and you say that they have all that surface covered with a radar and troops ready to with loaded up weapons? That would have cost a fortune in my opinion to do. From a military stand point of view your story is little hard to believe. There should have to be at least 8 military bases out there if not more in your version of the story, for every direction possible just to be able to shoot down any trespasers. Can you imagine how big of budget that is? That is a terrain largely surpasing the USA territory to guard.

4. I challange you to prove that the flights people claim to have are fake.

5. Thats actually weird. People can see a stars but only those that are convenient to you. Those others are just distant enough to not see them. That is some answer - true, but only if you show some evidences that light dont show objects that are surpasing some distance.

a) 3000 miles? Where did you get that number from? Its insanely high. What do you think is a Karman line at 100km? There are footage of rockets at least slowing down at that heights or outrightly stops. Just dont tell me its fake. You cant just invent new laws and facts before you have any explanation why the previous ones are incorect.

b) we can agree that the earth is motionless here, but some weird property of light is just a nono. Saying that light cant travel longer than some distance is highly improbable. Im not saying its impossible, but you must admitt that light functioning properly until it becomes problematic then you invent new laws, is kind of a fishy.

Is the light just disapearing? What is the light? Is it a group of photons or something else? If they are photons are they just poof and gone? How come light have distance? Thats a very creative statement. Im open minded, but its hard to consider even for me to have a light just poof and gone.
People at equator can see the south star at the height of your dome at 3000 miles and the distance to the south pole of 6000miles. Square distance using simple trigonometry is 4500 miles of light visibility and yet you say that people cant see a sun because its too far? Is it too far at a distance of 4500 miles? Do you know what kind of distances that is? I could see a whole Europe using some strong telescope. That is seriously wrong "science" here. Fuck the logic. Even seeing a stars at 3000 miles distances is a hell of a lot to see. Im going to buy myself a telescope and Im going to watch the Moscov in some Polish mountains.

Przemax

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:59:29 PM

Only boobLooblaw  know's for sure.
we'll ave to wait till he's finished whacking off tho

What are we talking about again ?

This thread has become a retard-farm. You flat earthers and hollow earthers are dumber than my cattle.

... and cattle are REALLY DUMB !

Why do you think im dumb? I own you all in arguments, but be my guest and die ignorant I dont give a fuck about you. Just dont accuse of being something im clearly not.
Przemax

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:18:51 PM

Why do you think im dumb?

Because you believe we live inside a hollow earth. Didn't know you literally believed in the works of Jules Verne.

What is so dumb about believing in something? Prove it its dumb. If you cant prove it its not me who is dumb here.

If its so clearly dumb as you say it is, you should have an easy job to prove its folly.
Przemax

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:53:24 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 10:36:55 PM by Przemax

Why do you think im dumb?
Because you believe we live inside a hollow earth. Didn't know you literally believed in the works of Jules Verne.
What is so dumb about believing in something? Prove it its dumb. If you cant prove it its not me who is dumb here.
If its so clearly dumb as you say it is, you should have an easy job to prove its folly.

You reject the last 2,800 years of scientific achievements, and cannot accept the current, generally accepted state of our "reality".

There is nothing based on science I can post to convince you, because you reject the underlying methods that led to our present understanding of the universe.

I would have more effect by teaching a blade of grass about the universe, than trying to have reasoned debate with you.

For example, I bet you think the Big Bang is the sound that guns make, and Dark Matter is stuff that comes out of our butt-holes after a hearty meal...

I knew the only thing you will say is that a scientific sanhendryn dont agree with what I say is like a death to credibility. Thats all you can do? Weak.

I dont reject anything. You are not aware how troubled is the world of science and how much they dont know. They admitt they dont know. You just view things as magical that you dont have any idea of. Just like primitive people were defending their voodoo magicians. They were just at rage when someone opposed the voodo magic. They propably said that its ridiculous to opose 100k years of believing in power of  a magical dick sticking to a doll.

For 100% I know a lot more about science than you do. I know what they claim what DM and BB is. Do you? Do you have any understanding other than a fear of voodoo magic?

I say that all science is valid - at least the one that is based on facts and observations and logic. Some science especialy after the Einstein is not based neither of facts, neither of observations neither of logic. Its based only on assumptions. Its like modern magic. So if I dismiss any science its just a theory of relativity, quantum physics, Copernicus, Kepler and theory of evolution. Every other theory is completly fine and scientifical.
Przemax

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

For 100% I know a lot more about science than you do

HAH.

HAHAHA.

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

<breathes>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

God help you.

Are you on cocaine or crack? Dude.... quit. It kills your brain cells. Leave your two brain cells thats left. You will need them not to take shit in your pants unvoluntarily.

If you would have more brain cells than 2, maybe 3, you would know that to disagree with scientists I need to know what they say. Do I? Yes I know what they say, I understand what they say and I sometimes disagree but mostly agree with them.

On the other hand if you dont know what scientists say or dont understand them like you do, all you have as an option is to agree with them on everything. Or disagree with them on everything like flatties do. That is the illusion of the consensus.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

@przemax, you are the guy who wants to believe in hollow earth right? if so have you found a solution as to why the further down in the ocean you go the more pressurized it is instead of revealing the pressure that would be necessary for your theory?

@BobLawBlaw  you are outmatched here, i disagree with przemax's belief however he is more intelligent then you, and can have a decent conversation.
so when you ask him what he knows about "Science" and the big bang or dark matter. i guarantee you know nothing beyond the superficial aspects you learned from the big bang theory (the TV show not the theory)

If you believe you do have an intellectual mind then tell me why double slit experiment is a keystone of quantum physics, and explain the result of Schrodinger's cat theory in regards to a superposition.

It is easy to cherry pick topics to stump another person

Ps. i will know if you just google shit. your knowledge seems to be limited to making insulting memes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: