Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

Easy there, Guido.

Take a deep breath and click this link with your big toe:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg17807205#msg17807205

Quoting myself:

I can see craters with naked eye during the night that can only be explainable with solid structure of the "object Moon" described as we see it.

That is true that everyting that emits light that we know is liquid or not solid (the Sun, the starts, the quarks, others...).

Is the Moon giving its own light?

Probably, and if the Moon is giving its own light and being solid that will be the first object of this nature ever observed on Earth.

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
- Gen 1:16

Best regards.

The Moon's light is very different from the Sun's light: maybe the difference is more deeper and the to generate the "anti Sun's light" you need a solid object.

Nature has always proven that every opposite is in that matter in every aspect of its physics laws.

Maybe the matter of the Moon is behaving like antimatter for normal matter: don't you see craters on the Moon???

Does your instinct told you that the Moon is liquid???

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Easy there, Guido.

Quoting myself:

I can see craters with naked eye during the night that can only be explainable with solid structure of the "object Moon" described as we see it.

That is true that everyting that emits light that we know is liquid or not solid (the Sun, the starts, the quarks, others...).

Is the Moon giving its own light?

Probably, and if the Moon is giving its own light and being solid that will be the first object of this nature ever observed on Earth.

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
- Gen 1:16

Best regards.
Hey asshole hitch a ride with these guys if you wanna go to the moon.!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mv1s4Xj7bk

Best Fuck Off
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

Hey asshole hitch a ride with these guys if you wanna go to the moon.!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mv1s4Xj7bk

Best Fuck Off

I think you are offending me on purpose: that is a very unscentific approach to my questions.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

...omissis...

Easy there, Guido.

The Moon's light is very different from the Sun's light: maybe the difference is more deeper and the to generate the "anti Sun's light" you need a solid object.

Nature has always proven that every opposite is in that matter in every aspect of its physics laws.

Maybe the matter of the Moon is behaving like antimatter for normal matter: don't you see craters on the Moon???

Does your instinct told you that the Moon is liquid???

Best regards.

PS: don't follow Infowars (Alex Jones): research William Cooper.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

The only thing that makes me believe in a flat earth is never no clarity about end of the world (the south pole). The world seemed to cover it completely with many tales of NASA about galaxies beyond Earth. South pole was reported to have a large wall that confuses many people, and believed to be the place to live for aliens who have never learned by humans.

Many excessive fear of western countries if theory proves true. Influence of world religion and political propaganda for hundreds years would be destroyed. Because one religion of Middle East believe in theory that earth is flat. If correct. This religion will be the main role of world's population.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:20:15 AM

But how does the sun goes "under the horizon"? If the earth is flat, and the sun still very high in the sky, the sun would always be visible. The same with the moon
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

But how does the sun goes "under the horizon"? If the earth is flat, and the sun still very high in the sky, the sun would always be visible. The same with the moon

The effect of the setting Sun is caused by perspective and the atmosphere. If you've got a telephoto lens you can zoom in on a setting Sun with only half the Sun visible to the naked eye and you can bring the entire Sun back into view well above the horizon.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 03:21:33 PM by Przemax

If you've got a telephoto lens you can zoom in on a setting Sun with only half the Sun visible to the naked eye and you can bring the entire Sun back into view well above the horizon.

That phenomen only makes sense on the concave earth model by explaining that sun hides behind the sky. As quacky as it sounds it makes absolute 100% logical sense. Its all a matter of how light mislead our common sense. Come on notbatman its completly idiotic statement that the light somewhat magicly dont work after it travel some fixed distance. You are smarter than that. Light naturaly bends upwards. Even scientists one by one slowly agree with that statement. If light bend upward it makes sense why the earth seem to be convex once you go into space on 80 miles altitude. Its not fake lense effect its a bendy light effect. You need to go 80 miles high or so to see a slight curvature. Lower than that because light bends upward earth seems to be flat, because if light bends up the horizon that we see as an observer go down because thats how our eyes works. Its the mirror effect.

Ok even if the light travel at fixed distances. Its absurdal but for the sake of being logical - How do you explain that we see stars at 3000 miles as you claim the holographic stars are at, and the distances of visibility on earth are waaaaay less. It does not makes sense to compare 3000 miles to 50 miles visibility on earth at best.

Or lets talk about the sun. You make huge difference between a visibile sun at a distances more than 2000 miles (I assume you claim something like that - I would guess you dont even know yourself) and 2000+ (lets assume some numbers here) 100 miles of distances that makes sun not visible. What is so special between 2000(sun at the zenith), 2100(sun at the sunset) and 3000 (the stars) miles distances? Is light just picky when and when not to work?

You cant just dismiss any logical accusations and not stay in the realm of the stupid as Bitnow have already mentioned.

PS: don't follow Infowars (Alex Jones): research William Cooper.

Yup. Jones is a shill. btw Cooper was way before Jones grew his fat.

I know you will all just ignore me because Im just a one guy. Thats how human psyche works. People will never give credits to anyone unless he already has a followings. Thats because most of the people are just beeeeeee meeee. Why do you think a corporations fake the waiting lines and fake telephone lines being busy? Because of beee meee effect. Most of you are too stupid either way so I dont care. I will just troll you for fun with truth because I enjoy making you uncomfortable.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

I hate everyone, equally.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

...omissis...

I know you will all just ignore me because Im just a one guy. Thats how human psyche works. People will never give credits to anyone unless he already has a followings. Thats because most of the people are just beeeeeee meeee. Why do you think a corporations fake the waiting lines and fake telephone lines being busy? Because of beee meee effect. Most of you are too stupid either way so I dont care. I will just troll you for fun with truth because I enjoy making you uncomfortable.

We are talking Science (or Scientism if you prefer) here, not Psycology.

And you just lost your argument by said what you said.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

The effect of the setting Sun is caused by perspective and the atmosphere. If you've got a telephoto lens you can zoom in on a setting Sun with only half the Sun visible to the naked eye and you can bring the entire Sun back into view well above the horizon.

...[CRAP REDACTED]... As quacky as it sounds it makes absolute 100% logical sense. Its all a matter of how light mislead our common sense. Come on notbatman its completly idiotic statement that the light somewhat magicly dont work after it travel some fixed distance. ...[CRAP REDACTED]...

<-- MAGIC FOG

<-- MAGIC DUST

<-- MAGIC SMOKE

<-- MAGIC DIFFRACTION
Przemax

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:19:24 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 09:31:47 PM by Przemax

...omissis...

We are talking Science (or Scientism if you prefer) here, not Psycology.

And you just lost your argument by said what you said.

Best regards.

What argument? Noone will or ever was arguing with me because those flattards know they push a bunch of crap. Be real.

@nonbatman.... oh please... dont push some nonsense please will you? Photo of a fog or some toy based refraction is proof of anything other than fog or a toy? FFS. How? Debating with you guys makes absolutely no sense. Soon you will start making a scientific theories based on a road signs. Oh wait, you already did.

How does a dust storm prove how visibility works outside the dust storm? Wow you guys had just set a new standards of bs. You just had said that impaired vision exist therefore fixed distance that light can travel is some kind of a impaired vision. I never had said impaired vision doesnt exist. Ofcourse it does.

Its like saying that if narwals exists, and there were people thought that a narwal tooth is a unicorn horn with magical properties, therefore an unicorn exist because a narwal exist. Thats insanely wrong. Those are two different things mixed as one entity. Those people believes is only a proof of their willful ignorance and stupidity.

Just like you do with mixing the smoke, cloud and dust into a fixed light travel distance. Ever heard about a night vision googles? Those "magical" devices can see through your "fixed distance" of smoke/dust/cloud impaired visibilities. Wow its magic! Why dont we see a sun in a red spectrum of light after the sunset? Because you spawn some bs maybe? Yeah I think thats it.
GameunitsSEO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:42:32 PM

You could fill a weather balloon full of helium, attach an iPhone, release it and let it float so high the iPhone films the curvature of the earth. After it bursts, retrieve the iPhone via GPS.

Some Boston students did it and got footage including the curvature of the earth and the deep black of space.

http://news.sky.com/story/1295234/science-students-launch-iphone-into-space

This is a picture their iPhone took clearly showing the earth is not flat.

Curvature of the earth = Fisheye lens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPaMGxFUqXo

Gameunits We're enabling the 2 billion unbanked Gamers to shop on any online merchant.
Przemax

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 11:04:13 PM by Przemax

You could fill a weather balloon full of helium, attach an iPhone, release it and let it float so high the iPhone films the curvature of the earth. After it bursts, retrieve the iPhone via GPS.

Some Boston students did it and got footage including the curvature of the earth and the deep black of space.

http://news.sky.com/story/1295234/science-students-launch-iphone-into-space

This is a picture their iPhone took clearly showing the earth is not flat.

Curvature of the earth = Fisheye lens

Im not sure if you are aware but you can have fisheye lens that shows no curvature. Ofcourse its not a conspiracy that people think the earth is a ball. Its just looks like it is from space. And if you think someone can make such a widespread conspiracy I would suggest think again why such an effort? They could as well never go into space? Why going into space just to make more effort for themselfs to prove the earth is round. People had known its round using astronavigation techniques loooooong before the invention of propulsion. A matter of it being a concave or convex is a matter of the last 100 years when some experiments has shown that the earth is in fact concave, but its still round as astronavigation without any doubt has proven previously. Ofcourse the scientific lobby ignored the info about the experiments. Such things of hiding the stuff by scientists and rediscovering the theories is like a very common behaviour in the history of humanity. Concavity of the Earth destroy some theories and a lot of money is to lose and a lot less to gain by countertheory. Money and bribery does wonders sadly. Humanity is was and probably will be corrupted to the core.

Astronavigation has nothing to do with astronomy bullshit. First one is proven the latter is some mathematical guess game. Astronavigation is not guessing its a tool used in navigation at the sea. And if it would not work many naval discoveries and trade routes could be impossible or very hard to do. Possibly the Vikings were the first European to visit an America long before a Columb using a technique of Astronavigation. But it could propably be just one ship or a few of them that probably had not returned to tell the tale.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

BAY BRIDGE CURVATURE TEST (distance = 17 miles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BypOCtQBk9g
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

Isn't this about how much of a ship disappears below the horizon at 17 miles?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

There were a lot more sophisticated calculations and geodetic experiments made by Cyrus Teed team proving the Earth is not convex as your meme shows but  is indeed without a doubt concave. As far as I know there is no geodetic proof and never will be that earth is convex. Geodetic science has a lot of errors in calculating because of it, but who cares about truth. None. That should be it. Its like a proof, but in the world of science you can ignore a lot experiments that makes people lose a lot of money. Like the experiments proving ether was interpreted like it was disproving it. In the same time the person that we should be the most grateful as its electricity powergrid and most of novadays inventions was his - Nicola Tesla, was dying poor and almost forgotten. I hope people will remember the beginings of XX century as shameful period in the history of science and politics. I just hope so, but the winners make history, and they dont have anything to gain from the truth.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 07:47:48 AM by nomad13666

There were a lot more sophisticated calculations and geodetic experiments made by Cyrus Teed team proving the Earth is not convex as your meme shows but  is indeed without a doubt concave. As far as I know there is no geodetic proof and never will be that earth is convex. Geodetic science has a lot of errors in calculating because of it, but who cares about truth. None. That should be it. Its like a proof, but in the world of science you can ignore a lot experiments that makes people lose a lot of money. Like the experiments proving ether was interpreted like it was disproving it. In the same time the person that we should be the most grateful as its electricity powergrid and most of novadays inventions was his - Nicola Tesla, was dying poor and almost forgotten. I hope people will remember the beginings of XX century as shameful period in the history of science and politics. I just hope so, but the winners make history, and they dont have anything to gain from the truth.

How do you find time to make perogys when you spend so much time typing your cockamamie gibberish, kochanie?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:16:35 AM

Isn't this about how much of a ship disappears below the horizon at 17 miles?

Cool

Fuck off, Gacy.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: