Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:54:57 AM

Some of us are interested in real science, not science fiction.

... he says unironically.

We made you something, princess!

It's fresh-squeezed, so get it while it's hot!

It was a group effort. We all had a hand in it. Enjoy!

Kiss

Does anyone else find it ironic that the most homophobic poster on this thread enjoys standing around with his mates while they all rub one out.  Grin

It's not gay unless you bump tubes.

If you play your cards right, maybe she'll let you lick the spoon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGirl17

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

if they have been to the moon an saw the earth was round why would they lie now?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:39:28 AM

if they have been to the moon an saw the earth was round why would they lie now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_GDew5NyQ
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:56:59 AM

Lookup a documentary called "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon".  You will find a great deal of what we have been told was a lie.  The claim today for the reason to lie about the moon missions was due to the Cold War and that this story about landing on the moon managed to diffuse the situation that was heading for WWIII here on earth between the USA and USSR.  This is a plausible excuse for making it up as the situation was quite complicated.  The Russians were claiming to have done things with their space program that the US space program was struggling to accomplish.  So I don't put anything past them to create the moon landing hoax.   The evidence continues to grow that the moon landings never happened.  And if you watch that documentary you will see how they created one of the round images of the earth that you are referring to.  

Oh and the image of the earth from the moon that you have seen is all image manipulated.  What you have is a fine example of an image of "earth" inserted into the picture.  You can find lots of info online about the copy and paste earth in the shot from the moon.  It really is sad.  I guess NASA didn't realize that technology like this would be in the hands of normal people one day and that they would figure out how to use it to see the image layers and manipulation.  It really is very easy to prove today that the images are all fake.  NASA does not even deny that the images you see of the earth from space are all manipulated images.  If you decide to follow the bread crumbs this far you will start to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.  If NASA has done even a fraction of what they claim then how hard is it to turn a camera back toward the earth  and give us a clear, clean, un-manipulated image of earth from space?  

With today's technology we should have HD cameras on the moon sending back images live stream 24/7 of the earth.    Sadly all we get are CGI and photo shop fakes.   And yet people think these cheap looking fakes are real.  Even Hollywood does a better job of faking space than NASA does.    
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

Fake Moon Landing | As Seen On TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7ebcR3-xE
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:26:36 PM

You will find a great deal of what we have been told was a lie.  The claim today for the reason to lie about the moon missions was due to the Cold War and that this story about landing on the moon managed to diffuse the situation that was heading for WWIII here on earth between the USA and USSR.  This is a plausible excuse for making it up as the situation was quite complicated.

*facepalm*

Kindly explain the tidal force the bodies of water on our planet are affected by, if the moon does not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_force

I'll wait...
All the info you need can be found within the pages of this thread.!!
As we have told you many times  EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!
Why are you here Huh?
serbad

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

Why are you here Huh?

The only thing I enjoy more than tending my cattle, eating a good steak, and pegging my partner, is mocking Flat Earthers and Scientologists.
Ur the one being mocked massively!!!
Thats the funny bit
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Thats the funny bit

The best part is just hitting the ignore link under the user ID of the people who have no reason to be here and you no longer have clutter the flat earth feed with the religious science fiction crowd.  Grin  Works great.  Makes reading this thread far more interesting.

The recent posts that have come up regarding refraction, looming, and atmosplane effects are quite interesting and is good science.  People are out attempting to duplicate what has been observed and noted for quite some time with modern technology looking for the mythical curvature of the earth and finding none.  Again real science being carried out.  There is no reason to accept fantasy explanations from 500 years ago when you have resources at your fingertips today that provides data that was not available when these ideas were first dreamed up. 

Refraction and looming is a huge piece of the puzzle among many other factors should raise questions for everyone on both the ball and flat earth debate.  People should be going back to the drawing board and rethinking these experiments and go back and take a fresh look.  So instead of doubling down on fake science how about doing what many people are starting to do now which is gather in groups and conduct some real science.

I love what I am seeing happening in the flat earth community.  We have active members and groups that are out doing good stuff.  A lot of this is expensive work to do.  So my hats off to them.  We should probably talk with some of these groups and help them raise funds to help offset some of the costs they are taking to do this.  That might be a conversation to kick off at some point to see what can be done to help. 
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

Why are you here Huh?

The only thing I enjoy more than tending my cattle, eating a good steak, and pegging my partner, is mocking Flat Earthers and Scientologists.
Thats the funny bit

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:22:48 PM

You will find a great deal of what we have been told was a lie.  The claim today for the reason to lie about the moon missions was due to the Cold War and that this story about landing on the moon managed to diffuse the situation that was heading for WWIII here on earth between the USA and USSR.  This is a plausible excuse for making it up as the situation was quite complicated.

*facepalm*

Kindly explain the tidal force the bodies of water on our planet are affected by, if the moon does not exist.

I'll wait...
As we have told you many times  EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!
Why are you here Huh?

She's here because she likes the abuse.

She has no interest in educating herself.

She loves cow shit, sperm, and purses.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

If the Sun and Moon travel around INSIDE the Firmament, wouldn't be possible that the Moon is ACTUALLY REACHABLE with propulsion systems like we SUPPOSEDLY used in 1969 to land on the Moon?

Think about it:
  • we cannot leave the Firmament
  • Moon and Sun are inside the Firmament

Could the "Land on the Moon" be feasible and already been done in 1969???

Your thoughts...

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
serbad

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:29:37 PM

*facepalm*

I'll wait...
As we have told you many times  EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!
Why are you here Huh?

Ah, she gets off on it, i see

What a dumb fucker.!

A seasoned cattle abuser will have a extra large purse

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

If the Sun and Moon travel around INSIDE the Firmament, wouldn't be possible that the Moon is ACTUALLY REACHABLE with propulsion systems like we SUPPOSEDLY used in 1969 to land on the Moon?

Think about it:

Your thoughts...

Best regards.

No, and no.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=no+one+has+ever+gone+to+the+moon
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:34:38 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 08:27:00 PM by nomad13666

*facepalm*

I'll wait...
As we have told you many times  EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!
Why are you here Huh?

Ah, she gets off on it, i see

What a dumb fucker.!

A seasoned cattle abuser will have a extra large purse

When you pull the string it says, "Please pee in my mouth, daddy!"
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:42:18 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 07:53:53 PM by BitNow

Think about it:

Your thoughts...

Best regards.

No, and no.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=no+one+has+ever+gone+to+the+moon

You are not thinking: "Moon Landing Hoax" is based on the ROUND SPINNING EARTH MODEL.

Moon and Sun are NOT Millions Miles away they are, by far, 500 miles away and that distance is very reachable with modern propulsion systems.

The Firmament is the limit and Moon and Sun are inside it.

If you think: the Illuminati love to use REALITY are they own strenght by playing on different points of view.

The Sun and the Moon are inside the Firmament and by landing on the Moon that WE THINK ARE MILLIONS MILES AWAY they put themselfs as KINGS while they just traveled 500 miles circa to reach it.

Lies are dangerous because of that: they landed on the Moon (maybe) but the Moon is not 300,000 miles away, it is 500 miles away and now we think they are great because they did what no one else did before, while it was a simple trip anybody can do.

The point is that probably the Moon is WORTHLESS and there is nothing you can gain by plainting bases in there, while going there and return is probably a journey of 6-8 hours.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

What is the firmament? Who made it and whats it made of? Must be super strong to be able to hold in all of the air we breath and keep out whatever is beyond. There must be some explanation for this dome. That is what you guys are talking about when you mention the firmament right?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

What is the firmament? Who made it and whats it made of? Must be super strong to be able to hold in all of the air we breath and keep out whatever is beyond. There must be some explanation for this dome. That is what you guys are talking about when you mention the firmament right?

Yes and in the "Globe Model" the firmament are the Van Allen belts.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

There are questions, a lot of questions. A big one is about the creator(s) and all I can do at this point is speculate and the following is speculation.

I'm going to use the there are no forests on flat earth as a starting point. When I saw this I instantly recalled features from maps of the ocean floor I had seen while reading up on possible sites for ancient megalithic stone structures back in late 2013. At the time I reasoned that the features I was seeing were the result of the computer software that stitched the radar images together, my mind couldn't comprehend engineering on that scale.

If we look at fractals they are self-similar at the different scales; they don't repeat but they do rhyme. I think the ancient Greeks got it right (I know they got the Flat Earth part right) and the creator(s), God(s) are giant(s).

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

There are questions, a lot of questions. A big one is about the creator(s) and all I can do at this point is speculate and the following is speculation.

I'm going to use the there are no forests on flat earth as a starting point. When I saw this I instantly recalled features from maps of the ocean floor I had seen while reading up on possible sites for ancient megalithic stone structures back in late 2013. At the time I reasoned that the features I was seeing were the result of the computer software that stitched the radar images together, my mind couldn't comprehend engineering on that scale.

If we look at fractals they are self-similar at the different scales; they don't repeat but they do rhyme. I think the ancient Greeks got it right (I know they got the Flat Earth part right) and the creator(s), God(s) are giant(s).

You are not argumenting: you are putting an higher question because you cannot answer mine.

I tried to stay with my feets on the ground:
By then the Moon is no more than 500 miles away and the "Moon Landing" could be totally feasible.

Don't talk about the creator if you don't know: try to find him with the things that are real.

Is the "Moon Landing" real??? PROBABLY IT IS if the Moon is 500 miles away.

THE FIRMAMENT IS THE LIMIT.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:27:03 PM

^^^

You are not argumenting: you are putting an higher question because you cannot answer mine.

No, actually I sat down and starting typing my thoughts out into a post and posted it. Then I saw Boobies question and contemplated answering it. Then I hit reply to answer boobies question and it said there were two new posts in red letters. I read the new posts and one was an accusation about me, a false accusation.

Now I'm writing this response instead of answering boobies question.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: