Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 [743] 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:58:51 AM

I never picked up the Bible once in my life except to toss a copy in the trash. ....

...The Bible describes the construction of a dome (firmament) over Earth by giants (Titans). Science has lead me to God.

Jeezus dude, if ya gonna be a lying sack of shit, at least try to cover your tracks a little better...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:06:04 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 08:31:43 AM by notbatman

^^^ Modern "satellite" dishes use what's called troposcatter technology developed by the US military; a signal is transmitted from radio towers then bounced off of the troposphereic plane and received by the dish antenna.

"Moon bounce" (Moon not actually required) is when a signal (usually laser light) is bounced off of the dome (firmament).

Except that there is no need for troposcatter on a FE. It was developed to get around the curvature.

Cool

Fuck off with your strawman argument, there's a radio horizon on a plain.

I never picked up the Bible once in my life except to toss a copy in the trash. ....

...The Bible describes the construction of a dome (firmament) over Earth by giants (Titans). Science has lead me to God.

Jeezus dude, if ya gonna be a lying sack of shit, at least try to cover your tracks a little better...

You've got two quotes with no context other that it relates to the bible all while screaming I'm a liar. Go curl up in a gas oven if you don't have point to make.

"... I never picked up the Bible once in my life except to toss a copy in the trash. This was before I discovered the firmament (dome) and the inconsolable fact that somebody had to have built it. ..."

See once what I said is put into the context it was written in, you look like the "lying sack of shit". Did I mention that you should go crawl into a gas oven?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:12:14 AM

^^^ Modern "satellite" dishes use what's called troposcatter technology developed by the US military; a signal is transmitted from radio towers then bounced off of the troposphereic plane and received by the dish antenna.

"Moon bounce" (Moon not actually required) is when a signal (usually laser light) is bounced off of the dome (firmament).

Except that there is no need for troposcatter on a FE. It was developed to get around the curvature.

Cool

Mommy set the table for supper, so the earth is flat?

Troposcatter doesn't have anything to do with the shape of the earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:08:33 PM

Cool

You've got two quotes with no context other that it relates to the bible all while screaming I'm a liar. Go curl up in a gas oven if you don't have point to make.

"... I never picked up the Bible once in my life except to toss a copy in the trash. This was before I discovered the firmament (dome) and the inconsolable fact that somebody had to have built it. ..."

See once what I said is put into the context it was written in, you look like the "lying sack of shit". Did I mention that you should go crawl into a gas oven?

'' Did I mention that you should go crawl into a gas oven?'' Yes you did mention that several times which is kind of weird considering your god said not to kill people, with those words you are going to hell my friend.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:13:17 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 12:30:09 AM by notbatman

Cool

Mommy set the table for supper, so the earth is flat?

Troposcatter doesn't have anything to do with the shape of the earth.

Cool

That's where you're wrong, the radio signal is bounced off of the troposphereic plane; plane trigonometry doesn't do spheres.

Image source: Fading Correlation Analysis in MIMO-OFDM Troposcatter Communications: Space, Frequency, Angle and Space-Frequency Diversity | https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7000551

edit:

The atmospheric planes, with the troposhphere being one plane in a multitude of planes, a plane being, in both a mathematical and physical sense that which goes over a plain, it forms a refractive layer and that layer, a plane surface together with the multitude of planes form a hemesphere above the plain. Think of a bubble sticking to a surface full of layers of different coloured gasses.

Some planes have the property of being a liquid crystal and display the Sun, Moon and stars. An electromagnetic signal is projected off of the mirrored nickel-iron oxide exterior (micro) of the firmament's concave surface (macro) to achieve this plasma effect.

edit2:

The rain falls mostly on the plain in Spain.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:47:13 AM

Image source: Fading Correlation Analysis in MIMO-OFDM Troposcatter Communications: Space, Frequency, Angle and Space-Frequency Diversity | https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7000551

So you think you can explain that^^ is a way that you will understand, eh.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

^^^ You're a fucking liar, a sextant can measure the Sun when it's directly above you at 90 degrees, the fucking scale has 120 degrees on it. YOU FUCKING LIAR!
Go curl up in a gas oven if you don't have point to make.
Did I mention that you should go crawl into a gas oven?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

Guys, how I adore you.  Cheesy Already 15563 comments in this thread.  I have not visited this topic for almost 2 years and thought that the disputes regarding this issue have already been resolved, but I see that the conflict regarding the shape of our planet or the plane of the Earth does grow more and more.  I heard that recently China announced new programs about building a new settlement on the moon.  I think this news is like a nuclear bomb.  By the way, North Koreans seriously think that their cores are born in space.

Maybe you should visit this important topic more frequently...

+bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKHTOw6UeNk

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 03:12:19 AM

If you're in the middle of an ocean, what do you see?

If you're at the summit of Mount Everest, what do you see?

If we were on the moon, what do we see? Must we trust what we see behind the lens of our eyes or should we trust behind another lens from the camera?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

If we were on the moon, what do we see? Must we trust what we see behind the lens of our eyes or should we trust behind another lens from the camera?

^^^ Exactly!

What scientists have done is to take loads of things we see, and add to them loads of practical findings (math and physics), and put them all together. The result is the standard understanding of globe earth and the way the universe exists in their general descriptions.

Flat earth science is incomplete, and has contradictions that are far greater than the few seeming contradictions in standard science. Much of what the FE people talk about doesn't have anything to do with FE. In addition, their magnification of certain anomalies in standard math and science is extremely outweighed by anomalies and contradictions in FE science.

To maintain the idea of flat earth, FE people simply use focus in an unfair and incorrect way, to make it seem like FE is the way things exist. Why? Three basic reasons:
1. Limited thinking ability;
2. Religious-like zealousness;
3. Trolling;
... 4. Any combination of the above 3.

Cool

exemplaar

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:17:52 PM

Like this:

and this:

or even this:

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:10:45 PM

Only this would be the #1 topic in Off-Topic. Just sayin'

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:04:08 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 09:16:57 PM by odolvlobo

The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of the altitude.

1. "appears" doesn't mean "is".  Scale and distance are also factors.
2. You dismiss the legitimacy of any picture of the earth from an altitude at which you might see any curvature, so you really don't know if it is actually "regardless of altitude".

In this first shot, the moon is observably in the distance.
In this shot, the moon is clearly and evidently local due to the increase in size.

Don't be stupid. Those images are different in scale or focal length. Flat earth or not, the size of the moon hardly changes as it moves around the earth. Flat earth theory attributes the constant size to atmospheric refraction.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:10:04 AM

Like this:

and this:
Horizon is never at the eye level. It's an optical illusion that suggests it is. Trig proves that the horizon is always the same distance below the level line of sight as the eye is above the earth.

or even this:

Notice that your zoomed in moon is the same size as when it isn't zoomed in. This alone proves that it is so far distant that the little zooming in doesn't make any appreciable difference.

Cool

navneet kaur

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

Members of the Flat Earth Society claim to believe the Earth is flat, and, it seems, they're serious.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

Members of the Flat Earth Society claim to believe the Earth is flat, and, it seems, they're serious.

Yes. It's their religion.     Cool

ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

Only this would be the #1 topic in Off-Topic. Just sayin'

That's really cool
WhereDoWEGOfromHere

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:42:32 PM

What the hell  Shocked Shocked

Why is this such a popular topic??

The Earth is not flat :S :S
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:37:13 AM

The Flat Earth Society is "controlled opposition" and the information they provide is complete garbage.
exemplaar

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:00:32 PM

The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of the altitude.

1. "appears" doesn't mean "is".  Scale and distance are also factors.
2. You dismiss the legitimacy of any picture of the earth from an altitude at which you might see any curvature, so you really don't know if it is actually "regardless of altitude".

In this first shot, the moon is observably in the distance.
In this shot, the moon is clearly and evidently local due to the increase in size.

Don't be stupid. Those images are different in scale or focal length. Flat earth or not, the size of the moon hardly changes as it moves around the earth. Flat earth theory attributes the constant size to atmospheric refraction.

Flat earth is not a theory but reality, your points are irrelevant to these facts.

Pages: « 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 [743] 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: