Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:12:05 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:47:32 PM by TPTB_need_war

Can you list the symptoms? They don't look at me at all as classical MS symptoms.

All the classic symptoms of M.S....

• Numbness sometimes from knee down, other times just hot/cold/numb feet. Sometimes very swollen feet and ankles (edema?).
  • Welts on the back of the head, when touched the pain goes deep. More than just a surface pimple. Sometimes same soreness without a welt at surface.
  • Sometimes felt the skull was numb or feeling of a wet towel draped over it.
  • In the past have tinnatus and difficulty swallowing.
  • I had at times weakness on my left leg and even my left arm.
  • Drastic reduction in my vision. Blurry vision, reduced acuity.
  • Uncontrolled muscle twitching/spasms.
  • chronic fatigue syndrome and brain fog
  • excessive (volume & frequency) and sometimes uncontrollable urination
  • lately losing my voice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis#Signs_and_symptoms

A person with MS can have almost any neurological symptom or sign, with autonomic, visual, motor, and sensory problems being the most common.[1] The specific symptoms are determined by the locations of the lesions within the nervous system, and may include loss of sensitivity or changes in sensation such as tingling, pins and needles or numbness, muscle weakness, very pronounced reflexes, muscle spasms, or difficulty in moving; difficulties with coordination and balance (ataxia); problems with speech or swallowing, visual problems (nystagmus, optic neuritis or double vision), feeling tired, acute or chronic pain, and bladder and bowel difficulties, among others.[1] Difficulties thinking and emotional problems such as depression or unstable mood are also common.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:19:50 AM

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:26:44 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 12:07:54 AM by TPTB_need_war

Effects on carbs on fatty acid metabolism:

Can you understand the implications?

And can you understand that if you have gut dysbiosis then you won't be disgesting carbohydrates properly thus leading to these sorts of cascades.

You and macsga are citing to me effects, not causes.

Billions of humans are eating carbohydrates in moderation with no problems.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:30:28 AM

http://multiple-sclerosis-research.blogspot.com/search?q=gut
klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:31:22 AM

Effects on carbs on fatty acid metabolism:

Can you understand the implications?

And can you understand that if you have gut dysbiosis then you won't be disgesting carbohydrates properly thus leading to these sorts of cascades.

You and macsga are citing to me effects, not causes.

Many, many humans are eating carbohydrates with no problems.
Did you make a clinical test that you have gut dysbiosis?

EDIT: The post was to highlight positive effects of ketosis.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

even if you don't believe what really saved you.

My vision got much worse since the fasting (but I don't know if it was due to the fasting or a trajectory that pre-existed). Went from 20/40 to 20/70. I lost muscle mass. My athleticism declined.

I am very skeptical that I gained anything from fasting, except lost scarce time being too low of energy to do anything much. It wasn't pleasant and I would not look forward to doing it ever again.

I think the major benefit has been to stop eating chicken, beef, and pork and focus on fish, vegetables, and moderation of white rice by eating also sweet potato for carbs. And not overdoing to carbs in any case (heck I've eaten roughly a half-cup of rice daily and half of a sweet potato past few days only and my face looks much less like a walking skeleton and my skin color and tone improved, probably also from eating the fish).

I am focused on what I can feel. I can feel my stomach aching. It is not nerve damage lie. It is aching truly. So what ever I do that eliminates or mitigates that aching and the concomitant head aching with chronic fatigue, then that is more real to me than the ad nauseum theories of academia and medical journals which jabber on and on and yet have absolutely no cases of ever curing a single M.S. patient!

klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:40:57 AM

Final post on MS subject: I do believe to that gut & microbiome (hence diet) are extremely important for our health.

That does not mean I won't research other mechanisms (mainly metabolism & epigenetics).

We basically don't disagree with TPTB (keto could be a dangerous experiment if not done properly) I just want him to get professional assistance too.

Out.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:41:53 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 11:05:52 AM by TPTB_need_war

Did you do a clinical test to determine if that is your feces in the toilet when you stand up.  Roll Eyes

(I had an extensive post on my case history...)

I don't know how you could possibly survive without labs and medical insurance. Explains well why Greece can't break free from the EU slave masters.

Professionals have never cured a single M.S. patient. Not one.

Gut microflora and metabolism are intricately linked together. I don't think you can study them in isolation.

Edit: from your link I found this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26367776

Dysbiosis in the Gut Microbiota of Patients with Multiple Sclerosis, with a Striking Depletion of Species Belonging to Clostridia XIVa and IV Clusters.

Analysis of the bacterial 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA) gene by using a high-throughput culture-independent pyrosequencing method provided evidence of a moderate dysbiosis in the structure of gut microbiota in patients with MS. Furthermore, we found 21 species that showed significant differences in relative abundance between the MS20 and HC40 samples. On comparing MS samples to the 158 longitudinal HC18 samples, the differences were found to be reproducibly significant for most of the species. These taxa comprised primarily of clostridial species belonging to Clostridia clusters XIVa and IV and Bacteroidetes.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:41:34 AM

Did you do a clinical test to determine if that is your feces in the toilet when you stand up.  Roll Eyes

(I had an extensive post on my case history...)

I don't know how you could possibly survive without labs and medical insurance. Explains well why Greece can't break free from the EU slave masters.

Professionals have never cured a single M.S. patient. Not one.

Gut microflora and metabolism are intricately linked together. I don't think you can study them in isolation.

Edit: from your link I found this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26367776

Dysbiosis in the Gut Microbiota of Patients with Multiple Sclerosis, with a Striking Depletion of Species Belonging to Clostridia XIVa and IV Clusters.

Analysis of the bacterial 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA) gene by using a high-throughput culture-independent pyrosequencing method provided evidence of a moderate dysbiosis in the structure of gut microbiota in patients with MS. Furthermore, we found 21 species that showed significant differences in relative abundance between the MS20 and HC40 samples. On comparing MS samples to the 158 longitudinal HC18 samples, the differences were found to be reproducibly significant for most of the species. These taxa comprised primarily of clostridial species belonging to Clostridia clusters XIVa and IV and Bacteroidetes.
Lol you are full of hubris, no wonder why you get hammered by life so hard.

I spent decades trying to find alone what's wrong with me (because incompetent docs could not help as you describe) - I was lucky enough though to find 2 wonderful ones that did help (there are good docs you know, only children see in black & white terms).

The one was an orthopaedic who finally found I had clues for MS (I went for another reason, thought I had knee/back issues) and a very bright radiologist who found inflammation in my MRI though they were very low in the back (MRIs planned for the reason above).

So they DIAGNOSED me at last. I had written this million times - DIAGNOSIS! Can you read or your eyes are so fucked up?

Then I went to a neurologist to confirm the findings and classify me (PPMS). The treatment part I threw it in the toilet because as you say there is none (at least for PPMS, for RR copaxone is a great tool IMO).

As for the other question I did a colonoscopisis and they got samples from my gut yes. But you know better.

I see a pattern here.

A psychiatrist could confirm this.

You need one.

And I am ignoring you.

The only reason you did not end up (yet) killing people with an automated riffle is maybe the family that raised you & your belief in God.

BB.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

A farewell document:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342365/pdf/10.1177_1759091414568185.pdf
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:27:42 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 01:07:28 PM by altcoinUK

As a scientist, I'd never advise ANYONE to take the responsibility to do such a task on himself.

No, of course you wouldn't. Why would you realize that nutrition is everything and what you eat is what you are? Still, peoples with health issues try to find solution for their problems without using the hypes and "medicines" from the big pharmaceutical companies.

I was diagnosed with a chronic heart disease 4 years ago. The best cardiologists in the UK said this: the only solution is to a) first, get proper medication to bring the situation under control (incidentally very expensive medicines, but we know those doctors are trained by the big pharmaceuticals) b) solve the issue by having an operation. Fucking hell, this is a serious shit I said. Of course we never question what the doctors say so lets do it.
And then, I had a second thought and started to do some research. And then, I found Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn - who was a heart surgeon and carried out thousands of bypass operations before starting to question the medicine dogma of pharmaceuticals and scientists -, started to read about his theory and how heart disease is curable and very often reversible. And then I threw away the expensive medicines and went on Esselstyn's program. Read about the research and program of Esselstyn and how the largest dataset of cardiovascular researches indicates that heart disease indeed exits due to nutritional issues. ( Here is just one link that summarizes this http://nutritionstudies.org/abolishing-heart-disease/ ).

Now, as the result of refusing to listen scientists like yourself I am active again, designing software again with the productivity just like I had 25 years ago when I was a junior software developer, starting new projects, investing in all kind of nonsenses, getting back to the stock market and most importantly I avoided the medication and operation that according to the doctors were inevitable and could expand my life's expectancy by a few years (they said that a few years ago). I have built up a knowledge in nutrition that is significantly more than 99.9% of doctors will ever have - which was to be honest not a difficult task as doctors know nothing about nutritions. One things is sure: 90% of all diabetes, high blood pressure and heart cases would be completely eliminated by proper diet and of course not listening to scientists like yourself.

What you eat is what you are.

TPTB_need_war God bless him is incorrect in many aspects of his nutrition regime (e.g coconut, having those extreme fasting stuff, etc) but it is fully understandable he expects that with some kind of diet his body will cure the disease. We need his coin and intelligence, and I hope TPTB_need_war will be not listening to scientists like yourself

macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:07:51 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 03:05:11 PM by macsga

As a scientist, I'd never advise ANYONE to take the responsibility to do such a task on himself.

TPTB_need_war God bless him is incorrect in many aspects of his nutrition regime (e.g coconut, having those extreme fasting stuff, etc) but it is fully understandable he expects that with some kind of diet his body will cure the disease. We need his coin and intelligence, and I hope TPTB_need_war will be not listening to scientists like yourself

Clearly, you misunderstood what this is all about, maybe because you miss about the 99% of the private discussions me and TPTB_need_war had (which is none of your concern). What is truly embarrassing though, is the conjecture you're presenting while introducing a personal experience. Generalizing that ALL scientists are crooks is spurious. Believe it or not, there are people who care about others in need and have nothing to gain by offering their services or advice. I did that multiple times for different people in various fields of my expertise. Asked nothing in return (TPTB_need_war can certify my claims).

People like me are scientists because they're pretty much devoted to what they like. If you never met anyone that deserves the characterism, it's pretty clear why you derive such hostile attitude to one you happen to read a comment on the net from (PLEASE read the whole text of mine down to the last paragraph, you will understand how wrong you are). Relax. We're human beings like you, we're people like you. We're earthlings like you, we had a mother and a father, just like you. But when you decided to go out to play football, we most probably were inside a dark room solving algebra equations and learning Physics.

I don't judge you for your life decisions, so please don't do the same about me. I'm sure you offered your part into creating a better world; I also think I'm doing my part too.

My best regards.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:06:49 PM

Clearly, you misunderstood what this is all about, maybe because you miss about the 99% of the private discussions me and TPTB_need_war had (which is none of your concern). What is truly embarrassing though, is the conjecture you're presenting while introducing a personal experience. Generalizing that ALL scientists are crooks is spurious. Believe it or not, there are people who care about others in need and have nothing to gain by offering their services or advice. I did that multiple times for different people in various fields of my expertise. Asked nothing in return (TPTB_need_war can certify my claims).

People like me are scientists because they're pretty much devoted to what they like. If you never met anyone that deserves the characterism, it's pretty clear why you derive such hostile attitude to one you happen to read a comment on the net from. Relax. We're human beings like you, we're people like you. We're earthlings like you, we had a mother and a father, just like you. But when you decided to go out to play football, we most probably were inside a dark room solving algebra equations and learning Physics.

I don't judge you for your life decisions, so please don't do the same about me. I'm sure you offered your part into creating a better world; I also think I'm doing my part too.

My best regards.

Even I mentioned my medical history, I was talking generally about the importance of proper nutrition, that's why I have quoted researches on the subject. Do your research and you will find out that - as I have mentioned it - the largest dataset of cardiovascular researches indicates that vast majority of heart diseases are due to improper nutrition. Similarly, that's the case with diabetes and high blood pressure. You seems a very intelligent scientists, and therefore you should stick to scientific methods and do your research instead of jumping to premature conclusions with regards to my experience on this matter. Yes, I know about this subject because accidently I have gone through the malarkey with doctors and scientists, but end of the day my experience is irrelevant, however the research I have quoted is very much exists.

Don't take my comment personally.

Clearly, you have a good intention, and you try to help, but in fact you do very much the opposite by giving such advises like your above. My point was that the pharmaceutical companies are very much part of the totalitarian machine, they are so powerful that their PR machine makes the mainstream media to completely ignore a) health professionals who refuse to sign up to the money machine of pharmaceuticals b) the fact that with simple nutrition measures the majority of diabetes and hearth diseases could be eliminated. If the public would understand the importance of proper diet then that would cause many billion dollars financial loss to pharmaceutical companies and consequently less donations to political parties - in the meantime that could save tenths of billions for health services in the UK and US, and more importantly millions of lives.

Terms of scientists, I have no doubt you are the noble exception, but since majority of medical research projects are funded by large pharmaceuticals, naturally what scientists say is very much determined by the framework they work in. If there is a multimillion dollars research project to improve a medicine for fixing damaged endothelial cells, then scientists can't turn around that fuck that medicine, let's just get on a plant diet and the fat deposit will completely disappear from endothelial cells within a few months, can they? The scientists just will work within a framework without questioning the very purpose of the research. It's fine, carry on if that makes you happy. In the meantime allow me to point out that there are solutions exist other than what the large pharmaceuticals offer to patients.

Take care and enjoy your scientific research - and make sure you are working on a meaningful subject and you are not wasting your talent on some corrupted initiative :-))))

macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:17:46 PM

1. Don't take my comment personally. [...]

2. the fact that with simple nutrition measures the majority of diabetes and hearth diseases could be eliminated [...]in the meantime that could save tenths of billions for health services in the UK and US, and more importantly millions of lives.

3. Take care and enjoy your scientific research - and make sure you are working on a meaningful subject and you are not wasting your talent on some corrupted initiative :-))))

1. Never did, never will take ANY comment that I read on the net personally. There are often many misunderstandings; that's more of a canon than the exception.

2. I agree. In fact the method I proposed has no medicine at all. My objection was that it's not fully tested and we don't know if it works. I was worried about TPTB_need_war, because (IMHO) he overdid it!

3. Doing a research is like being in love... I have another job, but being into the university for 2 decades now, I try to help as many people as I can - anyway I can. No money involved. I have managed to save some up until now. Let's hope the number will go up. Smiley

Thanks.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:52:02 PM

1. Don't take my comment personally. [...]

2. the fact that with simple nutrition measures the majority of diabetes and hearth diseases could be eliminated [...]in the meantime that could save tenths of billions for health services in the UK and US, and more importantly millions of lives.

3. Take care and enjoy your scientific research - and make sure you are working on a meaningful subject and you are not wasting your talent on some corrupted initiative :-))))

1. Never did, never will take ANY comment that I read on the net personally. There are often many misunderstandings; that's more of a canon than the exception.

2. I agree. In fact the method I proposed has no medicine at all. My objection was that it's not fully tested and we don't know if it works. I was worried about TPTB_need_war, because (IMHO) he overdid it!

3. Doing a research is like being in love... I have another job, but being into the university for 2 decades now, I try to help as many people as I can - anyway I can. No money involved. I have managed to save some up until now. Let's hope the number will go up. Smiley

Thanks.

Yeah, I am worried about TPTB_need_war as well because I think - and I said it - he doesn't do the correct things terms of diet.

Terms of scientists, I am having the good fortune to work with them in many EU funded scientific IT/software projects since the EU rolled out those frameworks 15 years ago. Those projects most of the time require private companies' input so we can often get into such research projects. Of course I have nothing against scientists, innovation nor solving problems with scientific methods. My rant was mainly related with the large pharmaceutical companies by spreading their bullshit via doctors and scientists and how they destroy lives by pushing their expensive medicines in cases when simple diet measures could solve the issue.
Of course I understand medicine is a must and save lives in many cases such as AIDS, or illnesses when antibiotic medication is the only solution and many other. My issue is that diabetes, high blood pressure and heart issues cost the most for health services (and consequently bring most profit for the pharmaceuticals), and those medical conditions could be solved with a proper diet, but the public is kept in dark with regards to that simple solution.

It's great we could keep this conversation civil, and again have a good work, it's great if you enjoy working with your projects.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:11:53 PM

more food for thought  Wink

http://www.bookoflove.info/2LoveEverythingyoueatanddrink.html

"Eating & Drinking without Love ...
Every time you eat and drink - without loving what you eat and drink - is like being married to someone you don't love ..."

related: Lipton, Bruce. The Biology of Belief. [synopsis: http://davidpratt.info/lipton.htm ]
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:01:44 PM

From an article by George Soros called "Rebuilding the Asylum System"

http://www.project-syndicate.org/print/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09

"...First, the EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future. And, to do that, it must share the burden fairly – a principle that a qualified majority finally established at last Wednesday’s summit.

Adequate financing is critical. The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800) per asylum-seeker for each of the first two years to help cover housing, health care, and education costs – and to make accepting refugees more appealing to member states. It can raise these funds by issuing long-term bonds using its largely untapped AAA borrowing capacity, which will have the added benefit of providing a justified fiscal stimulus to the European economy.

It is equally important to allow both states and asylum-seekers to express their preferences, using the least possible coercion. Placing refugees where they want to go – and where they are wanted – is a sine qua non of success.

The EU would need to make an annual commitment to frontline countries of at least €8-10 billion, with the balance coming from the United States and the rest of the world...."

And for all this time I'd never credited him with having a sense of humour!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:12:24 PM

The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800)

I dont even earn that much / year, and i`m working hard, while those dirty immigrants get to earn that for free is not very fair.

macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:54:32 PM

It's great we could keep this conversation civil, and again have a good work, it's great if you enjoy working with your projects.

It's the least two educated people could do while having a discussion - no matter if they agreed or not. Smiley

more food for thought  Wink
http://www.bookoflove.info/2LoveEverythingyoueatanddrink.html
"Eating & Drinking without Love ...
Every time you eat and drink - without loving what you eat and drink - is like being married to someone you don't love ..."
related: Lipton, Bruce. The Biology of Belief. [synopsis: http://davidpratt.info/lipton.htm ]

I've been reading a related paper a couple of years ago concerning the benefits of "good state of mind while eating your lunch" towards producing better health to people. It was based on a survey that was first farm animal-related (and later moved on to humans). The outcome was pretty obscure, but more or less claimed that some specific toxins were produced when the subject was on stress. After 10-20 days symptoms were including but not limited to, loss of weight, loss of hair to humans, redskin syndromes etc. to more than 20% of the people.

Maybe, things we tend to ignore are the most important in our lives.

THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:03:06 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:23:36 PM by THX 1138

The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800)

I dont even earn that much / year, and i`m working hard, while those dirty immigrants get to earn that for free is not very fair.

While Soros' proposal does indeed appear very unfair to many who are already working hard for crap money, I find the highlighted remark rather disappointing. I generally don't have a problem with any individual asylum seeker / refugee / migrant; the majority are most likely people like you and me, but are enduring miserable times and are trying to escape danger or improve their personal prospects; a perfectly understandable impulse from their perspective - in microcosm. It's more the scenario in macrocosm that concerns me: the complex consequences that are likely to unfold if Soros' plans were put into action. Oh, and he neglected to add of course just how many rooms he would be offering in his own household.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: