Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 10:27:35 AM

I realize my grandiose theories about empowering individuals doesn't seem to provide an immediate resolution nor alleviate fears about the potential horrific impacts of the refugee crisis starting to accelerate now. And also now with WW3 apparently about to be launched from Syria as NATO has given Turkey the permission to shoot down Russian fighter jets and is warning Russia to stop bombing.

Europe is committing suicide by advertising that it will accept all refugees. I think that is essentially bigtimespaghetti's point. I don't think it is necessary to involve IQ rather just the fact that Europe is importing a clusterfuck of multicultural conflict and people that won't assimilate, in the same month that Germany's industrial production collapsed 4% in one month.

But I think both of you need to step back from your argument about what is just, righteous and fair, and be more sober. We are facing a very challenging future. And we all better start figuring out how to individually empower ourselves and our family and stop thinking about the clusterfuck that can no longer be stopped.

Again I would be preparing my exit plan from Europe for sometime over the next couple of years and rapidly divesting any investments there.

In my particular case, if my health isn't fixed in a matter of weeks, I am royally fucked. (continuing antibiotics. The diarrhea stopped last night after 3 doses of 500 mg of Metranidozole, and I ate noodles and drank Gatorade. Withholding more comments until I have more results if any from taking doxycycline. I am not being religious about this, I was focused on diet, but if the miracle of modern medicine's antibiotics is what I need, then so be it. I speculate I am too unhealthy due to some unknown reason or pathogen to handle the raw milk. It seems just about anything can send my gut into disarray. Maybe diet has nothing to do with my problem.)

I agree, no point in flogging that donkey any further.

I hope that you can take control of your health. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you at the moment.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:48:50 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 12:09:55 PM by BitcoinForumator

TPTB_need_war, what about the environment you live in, your apartment? Mold and stuff on walls perhaps?
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:21:37 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 12:53:27 PM by TPTB_need_war

The one practical suggestion from this post for general readers of this thread, is stock up on antibiotics while you can and refigerate them for long-term storage. They could be invaluable as this global crisis envelopes. Your problem in the Western world is how to buy antibiotics without a prescription. I think some online pharmacies in India can service you (but don't hold me responsible for your local authorities). Remember the author of that essay about what was valuable during the Yugoslavian war and antibiotics were more valuable by weight than gold. Prick your finger on a rusty nail and potentially die if you don't have antibiotics.

In my particular case, if my health isn't fixed in a matter of weeks, I am royally fucked. (continuing antibiotics. The diarrhea stopped last night after 3 doses of 500 mg of Metranidozole, and I ate noodles and drank Gatorade. Withholding more comments until I have more results if any from taking doxycycline. I am not being religious about this, I was focused on diet, but if the miracle of modern medicine's antibiotics is what I need, then so be it. I speculate I am too unhealthy due to some unknown reason or pathogen to handle the raw milk. It seems just about anything can send my gut into disarray. Maybe diet has nothing to do with my problem.)

I hope you can fix the problem, and I am sorry if I said anything offending or not appropriate in our conversation about diet a few days ago.  

Coincidental timing as I was just thinking about you while I was downstairs taking my dinner and I was also thinking I wanted to make post about our misunderstanding. Of course what happened is we let a small miscommunication flare up.

I've been extremely desperate lately and I have been swinging my bat wildly at any theory of health, trying to find something which could liberate me from this relapsing cycle that I've been in. I am so limited in the availability of reliable diagnostic testing that could help me from my current location. Last night I tried to go get an IV without being admitted, and I was told no hospital nor clinic could administer me an IV to re-hydrate me without admitting me and taking control over my health choices. The Philippines has changed so much and is becoming like a Western country, except the standards of care are inferior. I was told I couldn't buy antibiotics without a prescription (which was never the case in the past) and this has coincided with the introduction of universal health insurance in the Philippines (PhilHealth) so once again the corruption of the medication system is underway here. I still find ways around for the time being and was able to buy antibiotics at a clandestine pharmacy in a "rough/unlit neighborhood". Some of course would argue that self-treating with antibiotics is risky not only for my health but also for community health. I could write much about this, but that would be another long discussion and potential to create more miscommunications.

Any way, luckily while out seeking a clinic, I suddenly lost the olfactory aversion to the smell of food and got hungry and thirsty, so I ate noodle soup and drank Gatorade and have felt much better after a deep sleep (and I noted the deepness of the sleep was quite intense and I didn't wake up fatigued nor wake up prematurely as I nearly always do...insomniac). But I can't yet speculate on the outcome of the ongoing doxcycline except to note I seem so far to be having the effect that the author I quoted described which is that mentally I feel great yet the other M.S. effects remain such as numbness below the knee. This was the expected first effects. And I did have what appeared to me to be an intense Herxheimer reaction (almost delirious) when I took 200 mg in the same day yesterday, but just briefly and then it cleared.

So of course I could have handled this discussion in more understanding manner and more helpful in trying to help us reach understanding. But I was really moody and I guess I probably felt you didn't appreciate that I was in the midst of very turbulent and dangerous health condition. And I can understand that it is really difficult to understand how someone could go out and have a great 2 km run in the tropical hot noon sun and then 2 hours later be wallowing in pain. This is definitely a strange illness.

It seems more logical to suspect an infectious agent. I have tried many experiments with diet and I don't seem to be making any significant headway. I get myself all excited when I feel stronger for a few days, but then invariably I come crashing back down in the blink of an eye. Extremely strange.

I understand that you are very grateful for the health cure that you received. I am sure I will feel the same if ever I find something that cures me.

I feel I have been going to extremes lately because of my desperation. So perhaps by being moody with you, I was expressing subconsciously some of the disgust I have with my own behavior. Imagine looking at yourself from the outside and realizing you had become something which you feel you are not. When something I planned to do on Monday such as buy vegetables, doesn't get done until Thursday, because suddenly I was bed ridden. Soon the TODO list stacks up so far back that you look at yourself and how desperate and extreme you have become out of necessity. You try to hang on to your methodical scientific methods, but in the face of having insufficient data to work with. Very frustrating.

Perhaps I felt I shouldn't have to expend so much energy to communicate something, as a manifestation of my own frustration with my falling further and further behind of my life.

My theory on the antibiotics is that I am so desperate on this point and I need to try something. 97% of M.S. patients were measured to have that the genetic marker for that bacteria in their spinal fluid (at least for the small sample done in that one clinical study). And apparently clinical research has shown that bacteria is not removed by a single antibiotic (mono) therapy. And there is a patent on attacking the 3 life cycles of that strange bacteria using triple antibiotic therapy. That bacteria behaves more like a virus in that it must invade a host cell in order to replicate (but it is a bacteria because it has its own genetic machinery apparently).

It is a long shot and I risk further screwing up my gut bacteria. But an infectious agent seems to make more sense to me. I never had these kind of health problems most of my life. I was a sudden shift that coincided with chronic exposure to sick people.

And at this point, I don't have much to lose and everything to gain. I am at the end of my rope (Western civilization collapsing and I am not able to work and nearly bankrupt). So again I apologize also for letting my frustration leak into my patience in terms of communicating clearly with you.

You are cured. I am still fighting for the moment.

Edit: I saw this about personality changes for those suffering M.S.:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/personality-change.html

(highly recommended to read that if you want to understand potential personality changes in M.S. or Alzheimer patients. My conjecture is I've been trying to fight that effect but it isn't easy to keep up the energy level and will power in face of the declining performance and TODO list stacking up)

Very notable from that linked page is that my gf always comments that my skin smells sweet and fragrant.

Indeed, recent research shows that specific volatiles (tentatively hexanal and 5-methyl undecane) are found in the breath of persons with MS [Ionescu R et al. Detection of multiple sclerosis from exhaled breath using bilayers of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and single-wall carbon nanotubes. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2011 Dec 21;2(12):687-93. Epub 2011 Sep 22.] Hexanal (hexanaldehyde) is a molecule associated with lipid peroxidation; it has a sweet 'springtime' odour, and is used as such by the fragrance industry. The human nose is very sensitive to hexanal, and can detect it in minute amounts (less that one part per billion). Now, I found that, while kissing, I could detect a very unusual sweet smell on Sarah's breath. It vanished with treatment.

Edit#2: I don't really know how to say this, but that is really amazing the post you made. I am humbled that you did that. Definitely shows I was wrong about you and can induce a feeling of guilt in me. Thank you.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 01:20:27 PM by TPTB_need_war

TPTB_need_war, what about the environment you live in, your apartment? Mold and stuff on walls perhaps?

I much improved my environment over the past several months. None of the mold or anything. My gf cleans and airs out the house too frequently. 5 year old house. Nothing rotten, no odd smells. I spend most of my time on the 2nd floor. Concrete construction. The only thing I could say is too much time indoors without natural sunlight and on the 24" flat screen. But in the past weeks, I had made an effort to get out in the sun every day and exercise.

I really don't think it is any of these corner cases.

Based on my symptoms and all that I've read, I think it has to be either irreparable gut dysbiosys such as toxic bacteria in the gut that can't be eradicated. Or it has to be some chronic infectious pathogen because I have moved numerous times and even had this condition when living with wide open windows at a cool, fresh mountain house in 2013. There were other theories presented to me such a prions that reproduce, but I didn't find strong clinical literature support implicating those in M.S. but rather in cancer.

So if it is former, then I might be able to get some diagnostic tests for that in the Philippines. And the Austrialian doctor who treats those with fecal transplants does a antibiotic therapy first. And if the latter, then the diagnostics aren't here and I don't have the funds to go out of the country.

So my current thinking is cautiously try the antibiotics, then later I can always follow up with stool testing. And if necessary as a last resort try fecal transplant(s). Perhaps home administered if I am desperate enough. It is possible the antibiotics could eradicate the gut dysbiosis (instead of making it worse) and/or any chronic bacterial pathogen. I did massive AHCC therapy in 2013 and 2014 to try to eradicate any virus I might have.

Other than that, there is basically no documented cures for M.S. other than the few obscure cases of claimed diet cures (but even Terry Wahls was also medicating and her diet was antimicrobial). I received some other strange suggestions for cures in private messages such as certain chemicals, etc, and I haven't tried to find clinical support for those (wild goose chase and limited time to follow all the leads). I am basically sticking with what ever is reasonably documented to have worked for some as a cure and has a reasonably cogent basis in fact.

It would help of course if I had a spinal tap and if I could PCR test for the bacteria implicated. I see that as a luxury that is not realistically available to me. I wouldn't even trust a Philippine doctor to do that spinal tap procedure on me and I strongly doubt that PCR test is available (maybe in Manila, maybe, but that is where the often recommended St. Lukes butchered my eye ... perhaps Makati Medical Center but I wouldn't expect it to be affordable). It is of course possible I have OND (other neurological disease) and not M.S., yet my symptoms are similar to those described for M.S.. I certainly have neurological dysfunction.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 03:05:35 PM

Why is it so hard for you to believe that there is no conspiracy at the Denver Airport? That it's just your imagination taking the conspiracy you already had and latching it  to a bunch of weird (and already over interpreted)  art?

Why do you read only what you want to read and then accuse me of stances which I specifically refuted in what I wrote? You see your emotional leaning.

The project was accused of being a massive political corruption, spectacularly overbudget at $5.2 billion, and so many contractors were hired and fired along the way.

So as usual the upper echelons of the Freemasons, the political class, and the artist class (Hollywood et al) all got paid off handsomely and Rockefeller et al got their desired symbolism IN YOUR FACE CATTLE GENTILES.

It could just be coincidental that you have this artist globalist type guy in charge and they just happen to select a guy who likes to paint globalist delusions, and it could be coincidental that he was originally scheduled to paint only 1 mural but ended up painting for 3 years. And the entire globalist crap that is going on right now in the world could all be coincidental. That surely is Armstrong's theory. It might just be an outcome of humanism and the natural devolution of civilizations.

No matter how you interpret it, government has grown too big and evil when anything with such themes of multiculturalism, war, and United Nations idealism is incorporated into what is essentially a public works utility. It is indicative of the Industrial Age that is holding us back (funneling us through high fixed capital cost infrastructure rather the individual enabling technologies which has been my persistent theme in the Economic Devastation thread). Flying cars (which I blogged about 3 years ago) can render these globalist delusions irrelevant (w.r.t to funneling people through airports).

I recognized at a very early age that technology was independence. And that was my best chance for breaking free.

Edit: I chuckled at the irony when Tanguma lamented that how there were so many different criticisms of his art as he was painting them. Dude multiculturalism idealism doesn't generally work! Your delusions were revealed to you.

Did you forget that I wrote yesterday that I don't want to throw away information and throw out the baby with the bath water.

How do you manage to ignore all the correlating data that has been presented ad nauseum. Who funded the 1992 Earth Summit? Who started the failed League of Nations? Who donated the land for the United Nations building in NYC?

Yes there is plenty of documentation of Rockefeller's foundations funding feminism, environmentalism, human climate change, etc.. How much data do you want to be drowned with? Go read AnonyMint's archives. That will keep you busy for some months.

Unless you find some documentation of the said bankers engaging in manipulation of the said artist, you're just drowning yourself in information created to protect a meme that has become a large part of  your identity. You have yet to come up with one piece of evidence that bankers created the mural (or any of the artwork for that matter) to show everyone their plot to overthrow the world. I maintain my theory that the airport, and especially the mural acts as an ink blot revealing the favorite conspiracy of those who indulge in such wastes of imagination. If you decided to take up an art as a hobby, you would probably learn how to discipline your imagination thus making it stronger and more perceptive. And in case you don't believe that art hones your imagination to see more than others and in a definable way, go look at Michelangelo's genesis and tell me what you see. And I'll come back and tell you what you don't see.

macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:54:51 PM

Things may get really ugly pretty soon.

KGB-Connected Russian "Gangs" Tried To Sell Nuclear Bombs To ISIS In Moldovan Nightclub, AP Imagines

Back in May, John Cantlie, a journalist held captive by ISIS, laid out the sum of all fears thesis in the group's English-language online magazine Dabiq. To wit:

Let me throw a hypothetical operation onto the table. The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region.

The weapon is then transported overland until it makes it to Libya, where the mujahidin move it south to Nigeria. Drug shipments from Colombia bound for Europe pass through West Africa, so moving other types of contraband from East to West is just as possible.

The nuke and accompanying mujahideen arrive on the shorelines of South America and are transported through the  porous borders of Central America before arriving in Mexico and up to the border with the United States.

From there it’s just a quick hop through a smuggling tunnel and hey presto, they’re mingling with another 12 million “illegal” aliens in America with a nuclear bomb in the trunk of their car.

{...}

In the backwaters of Eastern Europe, authorities working with the FBI have interrupted four attempts in the past five years by gangs with suspected Russian connections that sought to sell radioactive material to Middle Eastern extremists, The Associated Press has learned. The latest known case came in February this year, when a smuggler offered a huge cache of deadly cesium — enough to contaminate several city blocks — and specifically sought a buyer from the Islamic State group.

Criminal organizations, some with ties to the Russian KGB's successor agency, are driving a thriving black market in nuclear materials in the tiny and impoverished country of Moldova, investigators say. The successful busts, however, were undercut by striking shortcomings: Kingpins got away, and those arrested evaded long prison sentences, sometimes quickly returning to nuclear smuggling, AP found.

Moldovan police and judicial authorities shared investigative case files with AP in an effort to spotlight how dangerous the nuclear black market has become. They say the breakdown in cooperation between Russia and the West means that it has become much harder to know whether smugglers are finding ways to move parts of Russia's vast store of radioactive materials — an unknown quantity of which has leached into the black market.

"We can expect more of these cases," said Constantin Malic, a Moldovan police officer who investigated all four cases. "As long as the smugglers think they can make big money without getting caught, they will keep doing it."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-07/kgb-connected-russian-gangs-tried-sell-nuclear-bombs-isis-moldovan-nightclub-ap-imag

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:32:09 PM

macsga

Yes, so many things are happening in that nasty region of The Balkans / Middle East / The Caucasus / Central Asia that something raelly ugly could happen...  Those Russian cruise missiles that they fired from the Caspian Sea went over Iran and Iraq before falling in Syria.  Cruise missiles, you all may recall, fly just a few hundred feet over the ground.  Meaning that those two countries were OK with the Russians having their missiles fly through their airspaces...

The Russians have intruded twice in recent days into Turkish airspace.

The Sunni - Shi'ite resentments appear to be boiling over.  Saudi Arabia (and allies, all Sunnis) are seriously vexed.  Iran, Syria and Hezbollah , and most of Iraq, are Shi'te.  The Russians, I guess, are concerned that Islamic terrorists may come back.  I will be watching to see if Russia over-reaches.

Israel has been abnormally quiet.  Turkey may look into re-allying with Israel someday, they share geopolitical concerns.

Pakistan and Afghanistan have not gone away as problems either.

Lots of ways the dominoes could fall over.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:03:12 AM

It's getting interesting, doesn't look like it's going to slow down now.

Will the west get sucked into an un-winnable war trying to fight off spot fires all over the world, while also being swamped/overrun and fucked sideways by the effects of socialism and civil wars.. ?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:47:13 AM

An example would be in the agricultural age humans would have to go to war over land resources, but in the internet age many people are quite productive without having any appreciable land. With the dependence on land eliminated from the individual economic freedom, the requirement for government to protect and manage land disputes disappears. I am specifically thinking of the Yugoslavia conflict which was predominantly a land conflict manifested as multicultural conflict since the land grabs were historically land grabs by cultural groups. Take away the economic importance of land, and the youth on the internet will probably ignore their historical tribal conflicts as being irrelevant (as I read is increasingly the case but I don't know if yet prevalent enough to forestall another outburst of conflict as the global economy turns down).

Look at how some Americans are reacting to this:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-angry-parents-stand-up-to-school-board-over-lessons-on-gay-marriage-room-erupts/

And watch to the end where the school board passes the curriculum in spite of the angry parents.

The blood of the Americans is starting to boil.

I will postulate it is our native American blood that is causing the Americans to fight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Alcatraz

For those who don't know about the way the public primary and secondary (through high school or grade 12) system is funded in the USA, my understanding is that in most (if not all) areas it is primarily funded by property taxes, and perhaps secondarily from some of the sales taxes (similar to the retail sale with a VAT) and perhaps some funds from the Federal government.

Thus the angry parents couldn't just pull their kids out of the public school in protest without still paying for the public school.

I believe it was former POTUS Ronald Reagan in the 1980s who had proposed school vouchers where one could use it to fund the school of their choice, but of course this was defeated by the liberals who said it would be unfair and unequal.

The native American indians typically didn't own land. So I relate their nomad quality to my point about how enabling the Knowledge Age on the internet has the potential to bring us full circle. A native person doesn't want to be tied down. Commonly they think of themselves as a bird, free to fly. A true story is that when the government built them houses on indian reservations, the first inclination of the indians was to put their farm animals inside the house and sleep outside. Even Geronimo said on his death bed that he wished he had never surrendered and had fought to the end (because he was caged in a public display case instead of free to roam and sleep under the stars in the desert). I've used that a bit of motivation sometimes when I feel like surrendering.

My point is those parents are already invested in their property and jobs. They can't easily pull up their roots to fight.

This dysfunctional system can only die as the economy collapses taking property values down, but then what is more likely is they will raise property taxes further raising the level of angst.

This is the devolution of the West due to socialism and the unwillingness of collectivism to grant individual choice and empowerment.

I believe we have to go grab our rights using technology which the collective can't touch.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:05:58 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:49:50 AM by TPTB_need_war

Unless you find some documentation of the said bankers engaging in manipulation of the said artist, you're just drowning yourself in information created to protect a meme that has become a large part of  your identity. You have yet to come up with one piece of evidence that bankers created the mural (or any of the artwork for that matter) to show everyone their plot to overthrow the world. I maintain my theory that the airport, and especially the mural acts as an ink blot revealing the favorite conspiracy of those who indulge in such wastes of imagination. If you decided to take up an art as a hobby, you would probably learn how to discipline your imagination thus making it stronger and more perceptive. And in case you don't believe that art hones your imagination to see more than others and in a definable way, go look at Michelangelo's genesis and tell me what you see. And I'll come back and tell you what you don't see.

I do not understand how I can explain to your 3 or 4 times that manipulation of the artist has nothing to do with whether the images at the Denver airport portray peace through SYNCHRONOUS united nations (meaning all countries must simultaneously be at peace and holding hands in unity), which is about as unrealistic as it gets, unless you have some catastrophic event which can bring the nations to their knees under a world power. And that is exactly what the images portray.

I have told you 3 or 4 times already, that whether the artist was coerced has nothing to do with it. I never asserted he was coerced or manipulated in any way.

I have also explained to you 3 or 4 times already that in his own words the artist said he was commissioned to paint only one mural. But he ended up painting for 3 years. Apparently someone is charge agreed with the qualities of his work and allowed him to continue for 3 years.

As I documented up thread, that person in charge also confirmed in his own words that the Freemasons provided the capstone and time capsule and he himself was married to the ambassador daughter of former oilman billionaire. And they both had a very extreme activist globalist aligned stance on social justice, world peace, etc.. So the conditions were perfectly fit to commissioning a style of art which would depict some globalist "solution" for world peace.

Did you ever even bother to think about where these people's bread is buttered? Think about their motivations to be activists. Think about their psychological markup.

I have stated it could all be a coincidence in this case. Or it could just be the natural coalesce of the devolution of civilization at this stage (where you have a deluded artist who was mistreated as a child by white Texans with a childish unrealistic fantasy of world peace via benign nations and the synergistic deluded globalist person in charge and the synergistic cult-aligned, secret-society Freemasons).

But if you had the contacts that I have then you've know things such as how the Birch Society and the Freemasons are pushing Agenda 21. I have a contact who has all the internal documents. There are some things I don't talk about in public. Do you not know this system has watchers in every community in the USA. The upper echelons of these societies are paid to make sure Agenda 21 is rolled out. That is another potential reason why you see that school board in the former post totally ignoring the angry parents (they are very likely secret society members and know where their bread is buttered). Or it could be they are just be the cultural devolution that bigtimespaghetti mentioned up thread.

Once you have tied a lot of information together, then it becomes crystal clear what the truth is. I urged you up thread just continue in your blissful ignorance and hubris so you can reach your destruction which is coming soon.

For example, I know for a fact that the downed buildings at 9/11 was premeditated demolition not caused by the impact of airplanes. But why should I bother to explain again why, when I have done it in the past and people are too lazy to remember or research. You are going to believe what you are going to believe, and I am not going to be able to stop you from your own self destruction via hubris and ignorance.

Do you really believe you live in a world where the elite are not about to totally fuck you  Huh Then why are you in this thread? Please go else where to the threads where they talk about Bitcoin to $1,000,000 next month.

Really I am growing so weary of your lack of reading comprehension. Please stop.

If you would like to continue civil and cordial discussion which includes not forcing me to write the same damn thing more than 2 times, then I am very willing to continue discussions with you.

Also you have this religious trigger inside of you that resists information that you label as "religion" or "conspiracy". You rationalize to yourself that this makes you more rational. But in fact, ignoring information makes you less rational.

On the Denver airport issue I did not assert what I did not prove. Quote me if you can find an exception. I challenge you. I never said that the Denver airport absolutely is proven to represent an overt action of the global elite.

What you don't seem to understand is that I am looking at the issue holistically based on volumes and volumes of information I have analyzed over the years. You see an inkblot, and I see a potential marker. Do you understand how fuzzy logic works?

I do understand the Shannon-Nyquist sampling theorem and aliasing error. Do you?

Again we are not talking about some random art. We are talking about the $5.2 billion most important, modern, and advanced airport in the USA. We are showcasing ourselves. And what are putting there? Do we have images of American heritage? No we bastardized America by hiring deluded immigrant artists who painted and sculpted absolute disgusting images and sculptures. This is a violation to the average real American synonymous to the TSA putting its hands down our pants every time we want to traverse through an airport. These globalists are pushing multiculturalism down our throats.

The man in charge tries to explain the name "New World Airport" as a benign choice. Hell no! It is a disgrace to the traditional conservative American. We want the "John Wayne" airport with images of our heritage such as Pilgrims and the migration West in horse carriages, etc. The name implies carries the globalist theme, no matter what excuses come out of his mouth.

You lack a cultural foundation of understanding because you are not American.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:01:17 AM

OROBTC, I told you already in the past that the Russian oligarches were put into power by Larry Summers. Antony Sutton documented how the banksters controlled all that has occurred in Russian history since the Bolsheviks. Why do you still have this fantasy that Russia is doing anything for any other reason than a pre-planned world war designed to bring about the coming world government.

The multiculturalism is being forced by design so as to bring about the politics for the world government.

Everything that is happening is totally scripted. The banksters create all the wars. They always have.

It is all so obvious. Why are people so willfully blind to it?

We are transitioning now into the rapid acceleration of their plans. Talk is cheap.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:40:35 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:57:21 AM by TPTB_need_war

There is something important near the end of this post.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

How does reducing human population reduce the propensity for nuclear war or reoccurence of it?

I can't remember during that era any one advocating population reduction in the popular media as a solution to nuclear proliferation. Do you?

I don't know, but perhaps the thought was that if nuclear war did happen, it would be in part the result of development to an unsustainably advanced state (consider the self-destruction answer to the Fermi Paradox). Perhaps advice to limit humanity to a smaller, simpler, and less resource-intensive level would be helpful to avoid a recurrence. (Interestingly if this did happen it would also resolve the Fermi Paradox.)

The cold war was sold to us by the global elite as a battle over ideology (communism vs. capitalism), so reducing the population wouldn't have anything to do with battle over ideology. Nobody was talking about the population as the reason for Communism in the 1970s.

If rather than the looking at the popular view at the time, you assume the creator of the inscriptions was aware that wars are actually due to the global elite using conquest to reach their aims for profit and control, then again reducing population would have no impact.

Any way, (after recovering from my initial depression about it and thinking more deeply on the issue eventually) I was never much concerned about nuclear winter because I realized the global elite had no incentive to use that option unless they were totally threatened and wanted to risk going into their bunkers in order to cleanse the planet but even then that would put them in a much more risky situation than any other options.

Thus nuclear winter was always just propaganda (used to scare the people into BIG military spending and BIG government) and was never going to happen. We might have limited use of nuclear weapons again though (they've allegedly built many bunkers in Colorado).

I am sorry I must say frankly you are grasping at strings. I see no reasonable logical support for this explanation.

We could just as well say that world government would reduce the propensity of nuclear war and that would actually have more credence. And then we are right back to my interpretation again.

I understand that you are thinking it could be a monument that would remain standing after a nuclear holocaust which would guide humanity towards a more perfect existence and thus avoid future conflicts. But again this only really makes sense in the context of some more reasoned world government overseeing the world which is again just the same as my interpretation. I don't see any distinction.

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

I'm pretty sure any post-nuclear war interpretation of this comment would have nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. Certainly one could imagine that a small group of survivors would benefit from improving fitness and diversity. Honestly, to me it makes more sense interpreted that way than trying to make this fit Planned Parenthood or any present-day reproductive issue I can think of.

As I said I have no idea whether the intent of the stones actually had anything to do with nuclear war, but the theory seems credible to me. That also doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with every bit of advice expressed on them either.

Ahem, smaller populations suffer from reduced fitness and diversity.

You are forgetting that feminism and birth control was really gaining full steam in the 1960s and 1970s. The boomers were into adulthood.

Nuclear war is so far from the literal interpretation of "guiding reproduction wisely" that had relevance at that time.

I am sorry but I think you are way off mark here.

The Fermi Paradox is the only interesting part of your post for me. It is an interesting paradox to contemplate. I assume you've heard of Roswell incident.

I thought of several reasons for the Fermi Paradox, and one of my favorite candidates is why can't we be aware of bacteria with our naked eye daily even though there are trillions of them we come into contact with daily. Why do we assume that our means of measurement is the only reality that exists. The Universe can simply be what we perceive it to be, yet there may be infinite other simultaneous perceptions (realities) that we are not aware of.

The math would go something like this. And I think this is very profound so pay attention. Calculate the probability that another lifeform would spontaneously form in the same reality dimension as ours. I think we would find that given the infinite possibilities, that the probability is astronomically small. And thus the Fermi paradox is solved. Something I should try to formalize someday perhaps.

Another one is the one that says this proves that God created man and Earth as the center of the Universe. The math above would support this interpretation within our perception.

The implications are quite profound. Thanks for making me aware of that paradox.

(Edit: I see someone worked on that math already, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#Inflation_hypothesis_and_the_youngness_argument)

I also like the explanation that if we are comparing the probabilities on millions of years of timescale, yet we humans have only been recording our history accurately for less than 2000 years or so (afaik, there are hieroglyphics that seem too show interaction with aliens but is this accurate enough?), then the probability that we would have been visited among all the other stars available within that short window of time is probably very small. The vastness of space works against the Fermi paradox as well. When you work out the probabilities of the number of stars those lifeforms could visit, then there doesn't seem to be a paradox any more and this may be the more simple explanation than my more grandiose one above.

(Edit: I see my explanation above has also been presented already:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#Intelligent_civilizations_are_too_far_apart_in_space_or_time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#Human_beings_have_not_existed_long_enough)

Edit: another reason the nuclear holocaust explanation doesn't fit is that the Georgia Guidestones have attributes dealing with astronomy. And the creator has said he visited Stonehenge before commissioning them. These aspects have nothing to do with the nuclear holocaust interpretation. These are type of interests, such as belief in astrology or in Armstrong's cycles or the periodic visits of aliens.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:23:36 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:36:46 AM by smooth

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

I'm pretty sure any post-nuclear war interpretation of this comment would have nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. Certainly one could imagine that a small group of survivors would benefit from improving fitness and diversity. Honestly, to me it makes more sense interpreted that way than trying to make this fit Planned Parenthood or any present-day reproductive issue I can think of.

As I said I have no idea whether the intent of the stones actually had anything to do with nuclear war, but the theory seems credible to me. That also doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with every bit of advice expressed on them either.

Exactly right. That's why a small group of post-nuclear war survivors would need this advice (especially since the survivors would probably be strongly selected for nuclear war survival, not necessarily so well selected for rebuilding humanity).

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:36:42 AM

Edit: another reason the nuclear holocaust explanation doesn't fit is that the Georgia Guidestones have attributes dealing with astronomy. And the creator has said he visited Stone Hedge before commissioning them. These aspects have nothing to do with the nuclear holocaust interpretation. These are type of interests, such as belief in astrology or in Armstrong's cycles or the periodic visits of aliens.

And this is another reason why the Great Pyramids are tied into configuration with the Georgia Guidestones and the Denver airport to form a pentagram star. The Great Pyramids have features that deal with the alignment of stars. If I remember correctly on the pyramids has a feature where a certain star shines right on the casket at some key interval. The Georgia Guidestones also have feature where a certain star can be viewed from a portal at intervals (but wasn't implemented well) and were the light that shines on the base through an aperature can supposedly be used as a calendar.

Again this is all circumstantial, but in life everything is relative. We look for a preponderance of evidence as support.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:47:44 AM

Exactly right. That's why a small group of post-nuclear war survivors would need this advice (especially since the survivors would probably be strongly selected for nuclear war survival, not necessarily so well selected for rebuilding humanity).

Yeah I see that clever twist linguistically, but...

We are telling people who are trying to survive to think about finding each other over a scorched earth planet and focus on diversity of their reproduction and to form a world court, when in fact these people are going to be most concerned about finding food and water that is safe to consume.

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.

You are very linguistically clever (which coincides with your multi-lingual programming language skills), but context is where this falls apart.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

What does that have to do with people struggling to not perish after a nuclear holocaust.

Okay let's say you move the goal posts and argue that this monument is directed towards later after humanity has sufficiently recovered, but then your fitness and diversity interpretation no longer applies.

Also it doesn't make sense to me from another angle, which is people are naturally driven to reproduce with fitness and diversity. Women are into hypergamy and they love to fornicate with outsiders (the bad boy look). Men will travel far for new vaginas. No statue will ever guide human's natural motives in reproduction.

The only possible point of a statue in this case is to foist some top-down dogma and control on nature, which thus only makes sense in limiting what is natural.

Also the following does not fit your interpretation in any way.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

That specific number has nothing to do with a nuclear threat nor recovery, unless one takes that as the number of likely survivors, but then the other inscriptions conflict.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:58:40 AM

Yeah I see that clever twist linguistically, but...

We are telling people who are trying to survive to think about finding each other over a scorched earth planet and focus on diversity of their reproduction and to form a world court, when in fact these people are going to be most concerned about finding food and water that is safe to consume.

You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:03:19 AM

The whole of Syria is a battlezone. People are fleeing north, west, east, some down into Iraq. Even Israel has had some cross the Golan Heights. They are all refugees and many who have temporarily been housed in Turkey, Lebanon, Greece (their 'first stop') etc were waiting for the fighting to end in order to return home. Now they are heading into Europe and i think it is a sign of the values they believe the EU represents that they hope to end up there. This of course brings its own problems that are not to be dismissed but separating refugees into 'genuine' and 'economic' is just a condescending distinction that says 'you got out, be happy we let you get that far.'

For me, instead of such vitriol being pointed towards the people who are fleeing decades of war that the West has instigated, the people should be overthrowing the parties that led us into it (while we were watching reality TV & listening to Fox).

Forgive me for saying tabnloz, but I believe you are ignorant of the numbers, nationalities and especially the cultures arriving and the actions that have actually been taken by western governments. You are also conflating Western governments with the people subject to those governments. By making citizens culpable for the actions of leaders you could essentially use the same logic and blame every single muslim coming from troubled areas for the actions of ISIS or any other dictator. My point here is lack of power on the part of citizens- we are not responsible for other's messes.

I only have vitriol for those that threaten the liberty of others.

You are advocating unconditional sanctuary for anyone bright enough to throw away their passport and brave enough to make the journey and call themselves a refugee, (I know there are other genuine refugees not just from Syria). Using other people's money of course. This is not a moral high ground.

But I sense you have made up your mind despite any information I would (and have already in this thread) posted, I won't insult you as you did me accusing me of consuming mainstream junk media. The fallout from this will be decades in the brewing if not sooner.

And I should not have brought up the immigration issues since they were settled further up thread. Perhaps we should get back on topic.

Well, I'd have to disagree having spent a lot of time in the ME over the last 7 years. Sure, the numbers of people fleeing are astronomical, that's not up for debate. I have no problem agreeing that economically this looks like being a major problem for the indebted countries of Europe. And the nationalities and cultures are different & varied: Allawite, Kurds, Christians, Yatzidis, Sunni, Shia, even Druids etc. That's just in Syria. Does this pose a problem with integrating into Western society - absolutely, even if Assad were to fall (for he is a tyrant) we would likely have a similar situation to Iraq where old tribal feuds reignite in a power vacuum.

The thing is, language is a great indicator. For example how you are framing the actions of refugees "anyone bright enough to throw away their passport and brave enough to make the journey and call themselves a refugee". This casts them in a light where the reader assumes suspicions of their motives. Or I only have vitriol for those that threaten the liberty of others. You're referring to terrorism, but only the kind perpetrated in the West, not by the West. Notice how when the US is killing civilians it is collateral damage but when Russia is, they are creating terrorists?

TPTB_needs_war
Europe is committing suicide by advertising that it will accept all refugees. I think that is essentially bigtimespaghetti's point. I don't think it is necessary to involve IQ rather just the fact that Europe is importing a clusterfuck of multicultural conflict and people that won't assimilate, in the same month that Germany's industrial production collapsed 4% in one month.

But I think both of you need to step back from your argument about what is just, righteous and fair, and be more sober. We are facing a very challenging future. And we all better start figuring out how to individually empower ourselves and our family and stop thinking about the clusterfuck that can no longer be stopped.

Well put. Sometimes it's possible to be Orwellian and believe two opposing positions to be true at the same time; I don't disagree that it could potentially be catastrophic due to the current economic conditions or troubles with integration of cultures and that the future is challenging. Would it be different if Euro economies were booming? The reason Euro economies are f*cked isn't because of migrants. We've discussed the actions of governments, bankers etc at length, the refugee crisis may just prove to be the catalyst.

And TPTB_needs you hit on the crux of my position: fairness. it is easy to direct blame on particular groups. I think we should accept that it is the actions of Empire Building & misguided geo-politics and the finger should be pointed at the source not the result. If we're going to discuss it, let's be fair about it and consider all aspects.

And above all, nothing personal BTS.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:05:19 AM

You lack a cultural foundation of understanding because you are not American.

I am American.

Also, attempting to link all your NWO theories to this mural, proves my point: the murals are a honeypot for the paranoid, the  delusional, those who easily accept conspiracy theories without evidence.

Can you put forth one piece of evidence linking the bankers directly to the artists? No.

You keep pointing out the capstone. If this is evidence of a global conspiracy, then every small town in America has a link in this mesh of an Illuminatiesque control system. My point being that this makes the Denver Airport no more special than thousands of other buildings with similar capstones--you need to do more work here to convince me. Starting with some actual evidence would be a start.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension. This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird. And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

"the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018."

Does it? Or does it show an artist's conception of a world that has thrown off the shackles of war and each country given equal footing in a globe that respects nature and human rights? I respect artists enough to believe them. His view may be a bit chimerical in my estimation, but more influenced by John Lennon's Imagine than bankers looking to rule over humanity.

Please refrain from throwing a kitchen sink argument in your response. I am not interested in your general theory as it does not prove or disprove any banker (or other global cabal) involvement with the art-- I find the tactic a bore and feel that it lacks the efficiency I've been generous enough to show you.

americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:06:49 AM

I think the fears here are overblown.  

There was a peak moment of when nations had maximum sovereignty before the rise of global connectivity.  That was from the 1940's to the 1960's.   That was a major needlehole that we escaped through.  

After that moment (along with the rise of the Internet) we began growing into a global society with more commonalities than differences.  (if you want to go full tinfoil, this is also when reports of aliens became widespread, so the most fringe supernatural speculators might theorize that humanity was meant to annihilate itself in nuclear war in the middle of the 20th century and only the intervening hand of some ET/future-society stopped us)  

But all that wild conspiracy aside, the fact remains that we are now a global brain and society.  The idea of China, Russia, Europe, or the United States declaring true war on each other is as unlikely as one of the organs of our body declaring war on another.  It's possible, but highly unlikely.  We now realize all of our fates are intertwined, and the prosperity of the human race is now the most important factor - not patriotism.  In some ways, we can think the rise of the "evil" global corporation for this, as it distingrated borders in favor of a higher form of organization.  

So despite any other truth of the matter with regards to high level conspiracies, I think it's extraordinarily unlikely we will ever face a true self-inflicted Apocalypse.  It is certainly possible a cosmic disaster levels our civilization, but I hope that the exponential pace of technology will either allow us to harden our existence through stellar conquest or bring us into contact with 'the rest' via some undiscovered technology like FTL information transfer or learning to perceive the other 80% of matter in the universe (my favorite solution to the Fermi paradox: there already is a robust trans-galactic civilization.  We can see the effects of their celestial terraforming via the great hole where no matter exists and we can ascertain their existence via the 80% of "missing" matter in the universe...  But we just haven't discovered the technology yet that lets us exist/perceive/build on that playing field yet).  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:22:45 AM

You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.

You moved the goal posts as I stated you would.

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term. But by then, there won't be any need to "improving fitness and diversity" and in fact the only way to limit population is to destroy fitness and diversity.

There is no way to make all the inscriptions congruent with either of your two interpretations (and you need to choose one). If you argue that inscription #2 is for the short-term and the rest are for the long-term, my prior post pointed out that such information would be useless (of no added value). There is no way to make your interpretation fit.

After your logic has blown up, you resort to the senile old man defense rather than just admitting your interpretation fails to be congruent.

Reading the account of the meetings with "Robert C. Christian" he was not at all senile.

You are conflating any pockets of developing Malthusianism in the 1970s with an orthogonal nuclear holocaust issue. I don't remember any prominent TV programs, interviews, documentaries, and even magazine articles that were relating the two. The globalists no doubt would want to conflate the two and use it as another excuse for world government. And it always comes back to my interpretation which is who ever created these statues was expressing globalist aims. This wasn't some non-evil plea to guide humanity with realistic advice. It is insane advice. Can you disagree?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: