Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:44:58 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 05:07:42 AM by smooth

You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.

You moved the goal posts as I stated you would.

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term.

It is directed at what a small number of survivors should do long term to create a healthy (and better) society than the one that had failed. i.e. trying to instill cultural values. Whoever was behind it probably thought of it as a sort of ten commandments. That's pretty obviously true, the only question is who is expected to pay any attention to these commandments. I don't really see people pre-catatastrophe ever paying much heed to some anonymous guy's writings on a monolith, but post-catatstrophe, people might.

After your logic has blown up, you resort to the senile old man defense rather than just admitting your interpretation fails to be congruent.

I never said that he was senile. I said that even if well intentioned (and I don't know), his advice to future people may still be ill-advised. We have no idea of his level of expertise in developing a set of foundational values for a healthy society, if such expertise is even possible.

EDIT: BTW it is also possible that the feared catastrophe that would lead to a failure of society and a need to rebuild with advice from monoliths was not nuclear war at all, but simply overpopulation and resource depletion leading to a rapid mass die-off (as some forecast at time time, Paul Ehrlich notably). Maybe the white haired guy was a fan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:46:35 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 04:59:48 AM by TPTB_need_war

I am American.

May I ask born and childhood where? I will reciprocate. I was born and raised up to age 15 in New Orleans (and vicinity as far as Baton Rouge).

Also, attempting to link all your NWO theories to this mural, proves my point: the murals are a honeypot for the paranoid, the  delusional, those who easily accept conspiracy theories without evidence.

Can you put forth one piece of evidence linking the bankers directly to the artists? No.

I have already addressed this and apparently you are unable to comprehend what I wrote. I have written the explanation several times, so how could it help if I write the explanation again. I entirely disagree with your slanderous (erroneous) summary.

Again you don't seem to understand science. For example, if I want to detect a bacteria in my body do I always have to show you a copy of the bacteria, or can I look for an immunoglobulin marker that indicates I have developed antibodies to that bacteria.

You are so simple minded.

You keep pointing out the capstone. If this is evidence of a global conspiracy, then every small town in America has a link in this mesh of an Illuminatiesque control system. My point being that this makes the Denver Airport no more special than thousands of other buildings with similar capstones--you need to do more work here to convince me. Starting with some actual evidence would be a start.

Why are you so incapable of measuring scale? Do 110 million passengers per year pass through any one of those locales. Duh. I already wrote to you:

Again we are not talking about some random art. We are talking about the $5.2 billion most important, modern, and advanced airport in the USA. We are showcasing ourselves. And what are putting there? Do we have images of American heritage? No we bastardized America by hiring deluded immigrant artists who painted and sculpted absolute disgusting images and sculptures. This is a violation to the average real American synonymous to the TSA putting its hands down our pants every time we want to traverse through an airport. These globalists are pushing multiculturalism down our throats.

The man in charge tries to explain the name "New World Airport" as a benign choice. Hell no! It is a disgrace to the traditional conservative American. We want the "John Wayne" airport with images of our heritage such as Pilgrims and the migration West in horse carriages, etc. The name implies carries the globalist theme, no matter what excuses come out of his mouth.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension.

And don't you think you would grasp the significance by now? Yet still you don't. It is extremely frustrating how slow you are to grasp my points. It is as if you have a built in defense mechanism which prevents your mind from opening wide enough to grasp a point-of-view which is different than your own.

This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

And how many times have I told you that his meaning was never important. The only meaning that is important is the impact on the 110 million people a year who see it and the way it causes discord and discomfort to so many Americans, and that so many people can see globalist multiculturalism bullshit being rammed down our throat yet again.

I have no problem with this artist making these murals for a small town museum or art gallery. Can you read? $5.2 billion dollars. This was a huge public works project. Nothing like that happens without the political wheels being greased and this of course means the elite are involved. Are you just oblivious to reality?

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird.

I don't agree with your assessment. I am much more careful and logical than these bozos who throw around crazy theories with no rational support.

And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

"the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018."

Does it? Or does it show an artist's conception of a world that has thrown off the shackles of war and each country given equal footing in a globe that respects nature and human rights? I respect artists enough to believe them. His view may be a bit chimerical in my estimation, but more influenced by John Lennon's Imagine than bankers looking to rule over humanity.

I don't give a fuck what some artist paints for himself. He is not painting for himself. He is painting socially and politically to seen by up to (future capacity of) 110 million passengers per year. I don't blame him. I blame those in charge.

Please refrain from throwing a kitchen sink argument in your response. I am not interested in your general theory as it does not prove or disprove any banker (or other global cabal) involvement with the art-- I find the tactic a bore and feel that it lacks the efficiency I've been generous enough to show you.

You seem to have a problem with distinguishing art and political-economics. Check back with me after you've learned the difference.

Edit: I see clearly in the image a united nations forging a peace. That is multiculturalism and globalism. If the artist had some other intention and he knows that people are walking past very quickly, then he is not doing a good job of conveying his intended message. Again you have a problem with distinguishing between the responsibility and the art. You are protecting art for art's sake, but that was never my problem with this incident. There is lots of art going on outside the fewer number of significant structures that put up for the public en masse. You think the art for a $5.2 billion project is done benignly as if the people in charge do not even care about the content and let the artists portray what ever the artist wants to. Hell no. You are delusional if you think that. Just go try sometime to actually produce art for a major institution and learn something about reality. Have you stayed on your sofa your entire life? Hmmm, let me see if I start painting murals of the overthrow of the USA government at the Denver airport will they let me continue for 3 years  Roll Eyes

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:05:05 AM

generalizethis, if we both agree as you first stated that art is a message.

Why is it that you pigeon-hole it to be only a message driven by the artist and not also a message driven by the commissioner of the art and the audience for the art?

So simple minded.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:07:53 AM

I am American.

May I ask born and childhood where? I will reciprocate. I was born and raised up to age 15 in New Orleans (and vicinity as far as Baton Rouge).

Also, attempting to link all your NWO theories to this mural, proves my point: the murals are a honeypot for the paranoid, the  delusional, those who easily accept conspiracy theories without evidence.

Can you put forth one piece of evidence linking the bankers directly to the artists? No.

I have already addressed this and apparently you are unable to comprehend what I wrote. I have written the explanation several times, so how could it help if I write the explanation again. I entirely disagree with your slanderous (erroneous) summary.

Again you don't seem to understand science. For example, if I want to detect a bacteria in my body do I always have to show you a copy of the bacteria, or can I look for an immunoglobulin marker that indicates I have developed antibodies to that bacteria.

You are so simple minded.

You keep pointing out the capstone. If this is evidence of a global conspiracy, then every small town in America has a link in this mesh of an Illuminatiesque control system. My point being that this makes the Denver Airport no more special than thousands of other buildings with similar capstones--you need to do more work here to convince me. Starting with some actual evidence would be a start.

Why are you so incapable of measuring scale? Do 110 million passengers per year pass through any one of those locales. Duh. I already wrote to you:

Again we are not talking about some random art. We are talking about the $5.2 billion most important, modern, and advanced airport in the USA. We are showcasing ourselves. And what are putting there? Do we have images of American heritage? No we bastardized America by hiring deluded immigrant artists who painted and sculpted absolute disgusting images and sculptures. This is a violation to the average real American synonymous to the TSA putting its hands down our pants every time we want to traverse through an airport. These globalists are pushing multiculturalism down our throats.

The man in charge tries to explain the name "New World Airport" as a benign choice. Hell no! It is a disgrace to the traditional conservative American. We want the "John Wayne" airport with images of our heritage such as Pilgrims and the migration West in horse carriages, etc. The name implies carries the globalist theme, no matter what excuses come out of his mouth.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension.

And don't you think you would grasp the significance by now? Yet still you don't. It is extremely frustrating how slow you are to grasp my points. It is as if you have a built in defense mechanism which prevents your mind from opening wide enough to grasp a point-of-view which is different than your own.

This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

And how many times have I told you that his meaning was never important. The only meaning that is important is the impact on the 110 million people a year who see it and the way it causes discord and discomfort to so many Americans, and that so many people can see globalist multiculturalism bullshit being rammed down our throat yet again.

I have no problem with this artist making these murals for a small town museum or art gallery. Can you read? $5.2 billion dollars. This was a huge public works project. Nothing like that happens without the political wheels being greased and this of course means the elite are involved. Are you just oblivious to reality?

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird.

I don't agree with your assessment. I am much more careful and logical than these bozos who throw around crazy theories with no rational support.

And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

"the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018."

Does it? Or does it show an artist's conception of a world that has thrown off the shackles of war and each country given equal footing in a globe that respects nature and human rights? I respect artists enough to believe them. His view may be a bit chimerical in my estimation, but more influenced by John Lennon's Imagine than bankers looking to rule over humanity.

I don't give a fuck what some artist paints for himself. He is not painting for himself. He is painting socially and politically to seen by up to (future capacity of) 110 million passengers per year. I don't blame him. I blame those in charge.

Please refrain from throwing a kitchen sink argument in your response. I am not interested in your general theory as it does not prove or disprove any banker (or other global cabal) involvement with the art-- I find the tactic a bore and feel that it lacks the efficiency I've been generous enough to show you.

You seem to have a problem with distinguishing art and political-economics. Check back with me after you've learned the difference.

Edit: I see clearly in the image a united nations forging a peace. That is multiculturalism and globalism. If the artist had some other intention and he knows that people are walking past very quickly, then he is not doing a good job of conveying his intended message. Again you have a problem with distinguishing between the responsibility and the art. You are protecting art for art's sake, but that was never my problem with this incident. There is lots of art going on outside the fewer number of significant structures that put up for the public en masse.

I don't care how much circumstantial evidence you throw around this theory. It doesn't excuse you from needing a direct correlation from the artist to the global cabal to prove your quoted statement. Just because The Cure wrote a bunch of depressing songs doesn't mean that Friday I'm in love is about suicide. But good luck with selling your mural theory to the masses. I find it irrational, unprovable, and a waste of time. Drugs would be a better theory in my estimate (at least a more entertaining one). Not sure why you haven't grasped my need for evidence to prove your theory is more than a guess based on grouping the murals into your larger view of the world. Maybe someday you'll see the forest from the trees, or should I say the mural from the conspiracy  Smiley

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:07:58 AM

You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term.

It is directed at what a small number of survivors should do long term to create a healthy (and better) society than the one that had failed. i.e. trying to instill cultural values. Whoever was behind it probably thought of it as a sort of ten commandments. That's pretty obviously true, the only question is who is expected to pay any attention to these commandments. I don't really see people pre-catatastrophe ever paying much heed to some anonymous guy's writings on a monolith, but post-catatstrophe, people might.

After your logic has blown up, you resort to the senile old man defense rather than just admitting your interpretation fails to be congruent.

I never said that he was senile. I said that even if well intentioned (and I don't know), his advice to future people may still be ill-advised. We have no idea of his level of expertise in developing a set of foundational values for a healthy society, if such expertise is even possible.

I find that response to be so weak as to be unworthy of further repeat of what I already wrote. You didn't even address my logic.

Do you really believe your interpretation makes much sense as compared to the one I presented?

If yes, I can only sigh.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:10:26 AM

I don't care

You got that part right.

Your eyes are closed. And you don't address any of the relevant points.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:10:54 AM

Do you really believe your interpretation makes much sense as compared to the one I presented?

If yes, I can only sigh.

Yes I do. Furthermore in reading the inscriptions on their own and doing my best to ignore/disregard any commentary, they clearly appear to me to be more likely (though still not certain) to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society than advice on how to change the society we already have, or how to behave within the context of that society. Of course we each bring our prior beliefs and assumptions to any observation of new things.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

generalizethis, if we both agree as you first stated that art is a message.

Why is it that you pigeon-hole it to be only a message driven by the artist and not also a message driven by the commissioner of the art and the audience for the art?

So simple minded.

I can only go where the evidence leads, and i find the artist (who you conveniently pointed out had worked so long on the project) more convincing than your explanation. But go spend a few hundred hours with the work and tell me if you still feel the same. I guess you can keep centering it around your world conception that long, but i doubt it.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:15:39 AM

I don't care

You got that part right.

Your eyes are closed. And you don't address any of the relevant points.

Give me some evidence and i'm sure they'll open right up.  Shocked

The relevant point is you can't prove your statement. It's a guess with a lot of circumstantial bells and whistles.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:32:54 AM

they clearly appear to me to be more likely to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society, not advice on how to change the society we already have

You still haven't explained how inscription #2 can be congruent with this interpretation.

The creator of the Georgia Guidestones wrote a book. Why didn't you bother to check it?

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=10

Quote from: Robert C. Christian
Using common sense as our guide we must unite the entire human family in establishing a limited world government capable of settling international disputes through a system of law.

In Chapter 1 on the same page he mentions the threat nuclear war but in the context of Thomas Paine's call for reason unfortunately resulting in war because humans would not resort to reason. And his plea is to form a world government to prevent nuclear war.

So again as I wrote up thread, even if the nuclear war threat was involved, it would only make sense in the context of a world government to prevent it from occurring. Again globalist control.

So that shows who here has better powers of discernment. Because I didn't read this book until just now upon your challenge.

P.S. you all might want to save a copy of that PDF book, as only 100 copies were produced and the only copy I found for sale was $2200.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:34:58 AM

The relevant point is you can't prove your statement. It's a guess with a lot of circumstantial bells and whistles.

See what happened to smooth in the prior post. Same will happen to you if I had the time to deal with you. I don't. Sorry you aren't worth it (smooth is). I have other serious things to do other than digging up the research for you that you are too arrogant+lazy to do for yourself.

You give no respect to my 7+ years of intense research and the powers of discernment that have resulted from it.

You disrespect expertise at your own peril. If you want to delude yourself on the value of the effort I have applied to research, that is your prerogative.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:40:24 AM

See what happened to smooth in the prior post. Same will happen to you if I had the time to deal with you. I don't. Sorry you aren't worth it (smooth is). I have other serious things to do other than digging up the research for you that you are too arrogant+lazy to do for yourself.

You give no respect to my 7+ years of intense research and the powers of discernment that have resulted from it.

You disrespect expertise at your own peril. If you want to delude yourself on the value of the effort I have applied to research, that is your prerogative.

I respect evidence and sound logic. You're a false prophet. 

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:40:45 AM

they clearly appear to me to be more likely to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society, not advice on how to change the society we already have

You still haven't explained how inscription #2 can be congruent with this interpretation.

It is quite obvious to me, as I explained above.

The creator of the Georgia Guidestones wrote a book. Why didn't you bother to check it?

Maybe because I'm not that interested? As I said, my comments are based on the language of the inscriptions themselves, and the historical context of the time they were written.

In Chapter 1 on the same page he mentions the threat nuclear war but in the context of Thomas Paine's call for reason unfortunately resulting in war because humans would not resort to reason. And his plea is to form a world government to prevent nuclear war.

Which certainly suggests he was quite concerned that it might happen!

I agree I haven't read his book so I have no idea what else he might have said. Based on what I've seen the stones look like advice to post-catastrophe people.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:48:18 AM

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=12

Quote from: Robert C. Christian creator of the Georgia Guidestones
Is it unthinkable that America and the Soviet Union could unite as political partners?

Denver airport:

I respect evidence and sound logic. You're a false prophet.  

Bruised egos aren't rational arguments.

Which certainly suggests he was quite concerned that it might happen!

Read the book so you can see how wrong you were. It explains that you were not even close.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:53:12 AM

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=12

Is it unthinkable that America and the Soviet Union could unite political partners?

Denver airport:

That's your evidence? You're no Nick Land. Here's how poets honor the words of real prophets:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2dCvFqCym6v8JRPEE6UiF553fuFj4p2Jr0H1tX1Bhk/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe if you join the New world order someone will immortalize you.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:55:28 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 01:10:26 PM by TPTB_need_war

Is it unthinkable that America and the Soviet Union could unite as political partners?

Denver airport:

That's your evidence?

Of course not you disingenuous prick.You are damn well aware of a "sound bite". A way to summarize a lot more than I will bother to repeat from my archives which are linked from my signature.

Why should I bother with you? Who are you? What have you accomplished?

Please enlighten us. Everyone knows about me and my meager accomplishments in the area of programming.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:01:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 06:13:28 AM by generalizethis

Is it unthinkable that America and the Soviet Union could unite political partners?

Denver airport:

That's your evidence?

Of course not you disingenuous prick.You are damn well aware of a "sound bite". A way to summarize a lot more than I will bother to repeat from my archives which are linked from my signature.

Why should I bother with you? Who are you? What have you accomplished?

Please enlighten us. Everyone knows about me and my meager accomplishments in the area of programming.

I just revealed the self-aggrandizing prophet-wanna-be black hole in your Airport theory. Shouldn't you be shilling get out of the Apocalypse free cards somewhere not making cliche appeals to authority? "Do you know who I am!" Really? Is that the brilliant logic that you warned me about at the beginning of this exchange?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:05:01 AM

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=10

After browsing through the book a bit, if we assume it is authentic then I think both of our interpretations are off a bit. There is little to suggest it is specifically directed at post-catastrophe people (so wikipedia may be wrong about that, and my impression as well), though I guess his intent that it carry on for centuries suggests that could be included within his intent.

He does seem to want to influence cultural values, as I suggested, but not in a top-down TPTB-imposed sort of way, nor dependent on a catastrophe. Indeed his stated goal is appealing much more to the capacity of people and societies to gradually learn and evolve over long periods of time:

Key passage (page 7):

Overall he does seem quite taken in by the sky-is-falling Population Bomb nonsense. Seems reasonably smart though. I wonder if his current perspective might be a bit different, now that the resource depletion scare has been largely debunked (if he's even still alive of course).
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:14:13 AM

The humanist theme I wrote about up thread where it is incorrectly assumed nature doesn't manage itself and man is in control and the desire to make a perfect world which I explained with some mathematical description up thread means destroying life...

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=14

Humans are special creatures.
We appear to be the only agents capable of consciously working to improve this imperfect world.

These are powers of discernment about the global elite that I have developed.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:15:57 AM

I just revealed the self-aggrandizing prophet-wanna-be black hole in your Airport theory. Shouldn't you be shilling get out of the Apocalypse free cards somewhere not making cliche appeals to authority? "Do you know who I am!" Really? Is that the brilliant logic that you warned me about at the beginning of this exchange?

Wow you've really stooped into the non-intellectual zone haven't you.

You are just cluttering the thread with noise.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: