Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:18:47 AM

I just revealed the self-aggrandizing prophet-wanna-be black hole in your Airport theory. Shouldn't you be shilling get out of the Apocalypse free cards somewhere not making cliche appeals to authority? "Do you know who I am!" Really? Is that the brilliant logic that you warned me about at the beginning of this exchange?

Wow you've really stooped into the non-intellectual zone haven't you.

You are just cluttering the thread with noise.

Pot, Kettle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

The humanist theme I wrote about up thread where it is incorrectly assumed nature doesn't manage itself and man is in control and the desire to make a perfect world which I explained with some mathematical description up thread means destroying life...

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=14

Quote from: Robert C. Christian creator of the Georgia Guidestones
Humans are special creatures.
We appear to be the only agents capable of consciously working to improve this imperfect world.

These are powers of discernment about the global elite that I have developed.

I'm sorry but the idea that humans are capable of consciously working to improve the world is not a signature of the global elite. I'm quite certain I could round up hundreds of people tomorrow who believe that and have nothing to do with any kind of elite.

The earlier comments about ink blots are valid to an extent here.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:23:59 AM

so wikipedia may be wrong about that

It is well known that Wikipedia is very often wrong about contentious issues, because it is a for sale to the highest bidder. This is true of encyclopedias and text books also. Are you just finding out about that reality of life Huh

Wikipedia is wrong. There is no "maybe".

He does...

He wants a world government and population control. He says it numerous times. This is globalist line. I've seen it many times. You begin to recognize it when you've been researching this stuff for a while.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:26:24 AM

The humanist theme I wrote about up thread where it is incorrectly assumed nature doesn't manage itself and man is in control and the desire to make a perfect world which I explained with some mathematical description up thread means destroying life...

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=14

We appear to be the only agents capable of consciously working to improve this imperfect world.

I'm sorry but the idea that humans are capable of consciously working to improve the world is not a signature of the global elite. I'm quite certain I could round up hundreds of people tomorrow who believe that and have nothing to do with any kind of elite.

The earlier comments about ink blots are valid to an extent here.

Oh smooth you are trying so hard to pull victory from bowels of defeat and you make the grotesque error of allying with an idiot.

And thus you made the same mistake he made. How many humans can afford to construct the Georgia Guidestones. Duh. (and the power to make sure you remain anonymous!)

The fact that humans have been indoctrinated with the thoughts the globalists want them to have, is not an argument that there are not leaders.

Your powers of discernment suck.

(I have already stated up thread that the artist who painted the Denver murals believes in these values that he painted about, but that doesn't make him responsible for putting them in a $5.2 billion facility)

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:28:27 AM

so wikipedia may be wrong about that

It is well known that Wikipedia is very often wrong about contentious issues, because it is a for sale to the highest bidder. This is true of encyclopedias and text books also. Are you just finding out about that reality of life Huh

Wikipedia is wrong. There is no "maybe".

I don't know that the authenticity of the book has been established. All I see is a file on a web site, and one full of paid traffic links and I think also trying to sell something. The internet is full of all kinds of unrelable crap, as you well know (and state above one example, but wikipedia is no more for sale than paid traffic sites, maybe less so).

Even when money is not involved (but especially when it is) people will fake all kinds of things simply for notoriety.

Now my guess is that the source cited on wikipedia for the nuclear war interpretation probably didn't even know about the book and was just wrong, but when it comes to unvalidated stuff on the internet, there is always a maybe.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:30:33 AM

All I see is a file on a web site, and one full of paid traffic links and I think also trying to sell something

Instead of wasting 2 days of my time, next time would you first do your research. Congressmen and other influential people received 100 hand signed copies of his book. The only person who knows his identity confirmed the veracity of the book.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:34:52 AM

And thus you made the same mistake he made. How many humans can afford to construct the Georgia Guidestones. Duh. (and the power to make sure you remain anonymous!)

It only takes one, and yes there are many relatively wealthy people who do eccentric things. The cost of the guidestones was significant but not billions, and doing things anonymously in the 70s was relatively easy.

I don't buy this as a signature of a global elite. He may be part of one, but it is impossible to say.

Beware confirmation bias.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:36:23 AM

All I see is a file on a web site, and one full of paid traffic links and I think also trying to sell something

Instead of wasting 2 days of my time, next time would you first do your research. Congressmen and other influential people received 100 hand signed copies of his book. The only person who knows his identity confirmed the veracity of the book.

I have little patience for the kinds of low quality web sites that tend to report on this stuff, and also tend to spam search rankings in the process. If you have an authoritative source that can strongly verify the claims you just made, go ahead and show it. Don't turn a conversation into a treasure hunt.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:45:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

Financial *meltdown. Stock Market Plunge. Market Took A Dive. Home Mortgages Underwater. Financial Tsunami. Asset Liquidation.Financial *meltdown. Stock Market Plunge. Market Took A Dive. Home Mortgages Underwater. Financial Tsunami. Asset Liquidation.

Economic woes just the tip of the iceberg.

Wall street takes a bath

Titanic proportions

Ripple effect

Financial Bailout

Avalanche

Financial market on shakey ground

Wallstreet unstable

Financial markets crashing

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BD3a4X2VyQY/maxresdefault.jpg

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:50:55 AM

Rorschach logic: (noun) a term identifying the use of oblique or mysterious works of art or literature or music to confirm an already held conspiracy theory or an existing bias. Sacred texts such the book of Revelations and art such as the the murals at the Denver International Airport are prime targets; as these works defy easy explanation and allow the imagination to turn the unknown into a confirmation of an already held belief.

Thanks TPTB. Can't think of a better way to start my day than the coining of a new phrase.  Smiley

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:53:12 AM

Quote from: TPTB_needs_war
Europe is committing suicide by advertising that it will accept all refugees. I think that is essentially bigtimespaghetti's point. I don't think it is necessary to involve IQ rather just the fact that Europe is importing a clusterfuck of multicultural conflict and people that won't assimilate, in the same month that Germany's industrial production collapsed 4% in one month.

But I think both of you need to step back from your argument about what is just, righteous and fair, and be more sober. We are facing a very challenging future. And we all better start figuring out how to individually empower ourselves and our family and stop thinking about the clusterfuck that can no longer be stopped.

Well put. Sometimes it's possible to be Orwellian and believe two opposing positions to be true at the same time; I don't disagree that it could potentially be catastrophic due to the current economic conditions or troubles with integration of cultures and that the future is challenging. Would it be different if Euro economies were booming? The reason Euro economies are f*cked isn't because of migrants. We've discussed the actions of governments, bankers etc at length, the refugee crisis may just prove to be the catalyst.

And TPTB_needs you hit on the crux of my position: fairness. it is easy to direct blame on particular groups. I think we should accept that it is the actions of Empire Building & misguided geo-politics and the finger should be pointed at the source not the result. If we're going to discuss it, let's be fair about it and consider all aspects.

And above all, nothing personal BTS.

Europe would collapse without the migrants. The clusterfuck being created by the designed wars in the Middle East will exacerbate such that Europe will fall into total chaos and not be able to recover. This is what will drive the acceptance of a world government which will offer peace.

You are still approaching this from thinking about what to do as fair, but there is no chance of that. The system is rigged. For as long as you waste time in that direction, you are just feeding the problem. The Europeans who are still confused about fairness are being raped by the system. You will sold that the world government will be more fair. And most of those who have been indoctrinated with using collectivism to achieve fairness will follow this outcome. They simply don't ever think that maybe there is another way (e.g. individual empowerment via technological innovation and destroying the collective economically so humans can be free). In my opinion, the problem is you (and most others) don't see all governments as evil.

P.S. rpietila might be able to confirm for you that I was predicting the devolution of the Middle East into war since 2010 on the other silver forum we used to hang out (or he might have left by then). The globalists had informed us of their plans through Lindsey William's contact in the oil industry. This was all planned out long ago. Lindsey Williams is not the contact I am referring to who has the information about the Birch Society and Freemasons involvement in insuring Agenda 21 is implemented in the USA.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:02:38 AM

You are still approaching this from thinking about what to do as fair, but there is no chance of that. The system is rigged. For as long as you waste time in that direction, you are just feeding the problem. The Europeans who are still confused about fairness are being raped by the system. You will sold that the world government will be more fair. And most of those who have been indoctrinated with using collectivism to achieve fairness will follow this outcome. They simply don't ever think that maybe there is another way (e.g. individual empowerment via technological innovation and destroying the collective economically so humans can be free). In my opinion, the problem is you (and most others) don't see all governments as evil.

Let me offer another interpretation, and this is coming from someone who is no fan of governments or top down control. It may not be entirely indoctrination and people may just differ, perhaps even genetically, in how they weigh fairness considerations in their decision making process.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimatum_game, especially the (questionable) report under experimental results suggesting genetic differences.

There is possibly a degree of hard wiring in these views, and it isn't just that people "don't see" something as evil, but to them it genuinely is not evil (and the alternative you propose may, to them, in fact be evil).
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:08:55 AM

It only takes one, and yes there are many relatively wealthy people who do eccentric things. The cost of the guidestones was significant but not billions, and doing things anonymously in the 70s was relatively easy.

I don't buy this as a signature of a global elite. He may be part of one, but it is impossible to say.

I never said he must be the global elite, although I am not saying he isn't.

It is amazing how you and generalizethis wrangle on and on and completely lose focus of my original point 2 or 3 days ago. Which was the irony of the serendipity that these globalist memes displayed at the Georgia Guidestones and the Denver airport, when considered geometrically with the Great Pyramids form a pentagram which is often associated with Jesus's 5 wounds and as juxtaposed against the 6-pointed star which is an occult symbol foisted on the Jews by Zionism and not the historical symbol of Judaism.

I made a point about how even globalist memes are diluted by natural chance making the point that any attempt at globalization is doomed to failure (and will take down its adherents with them), and you two build strawmen that said I was trying to prove that globalist elite definitely constructed those two sites.

I think you both need to take deep breath and go read again bigtimespaghetti's post wherein he pointed out that it spreads out and becomes a cultural norm. So the meme becomes more important than the original leaders who were pushing (e.g. Rockefeller funding the various things I enumerated decades back).

I don't have the time to explain my vast knowledge to both of you. I can't write a fucking novel here. I come here to make a few comments and you two guys turn it into a fucking struggle that makes my disease look nice in comparison.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:10:23 AM

It is amazing how you and generalizethis wrangle on and on and completely lose focus of my original point 2 or 3 days ago. Which was the irony of the serendipity that these globalist memes displayed at the Georgia Guidestones and the Denver airport, when considered geometrically with the Great Pyramids form a pentagram which is often associated with Jesus's 5 wounds and as juxtaposed against the 6-pointed star which is an occult symbol foisted on the Jews by Zionism and not the historical symbol of Judaism.

Honestly it doesn't mean a damn thing unless you specify the pattern you are looking for before you test for it. There are just too many possible patterns that may emerge when you cherry pick "interesting" patterns from unlimited data.

Anyway, I don't disagree with you that some of these ideas are cultural norms. That's kind of a different question from whether someone is actively promoting it or not, using vague and ambiguous symbolism. The idea that many people have many fucked up views is not remarkable at all.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:13:34 AM

Honestly it doesn't mean a damn thing unless...

Oh go study Chaos theory. Nothing means a damn thing and everything does. If someone is into symbolism and then someone else can demonstrate their symbols form another pattern, that sort of makes the initial symbolism a joke. It was a point about serendipity and the futility of control. Someone was so serious about the alignment of the stars to their structure and the orientation, etc.. And that seriousness falls to random chance. haha.

Tsk. Tsk. The powers of discernment are so weak.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

Honestly it doesn't mean a damn thing unless...

Oh go study Chaos theory.

If you're going to go there, then show your work. Make an actual mathematically grounded case for it (based on any branch of mathematics), or don't throw names of mathematical theories around as rhetorical flourishes. That's a cheap trick.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:23:49 AM

Let me offer another interpretation, and this is coming from someone who is no fan of governments or top down control. It may not be entirely indoctrination and people may just differ, perhaps even genetically, in how they weigh fairness considerations in their decision making process.

Focusing on one word in my statement and expanding the reasons which people ascribe to collectivism isn't "another interpretation". You are not disagreeing with what I wrote. I never wrote that indoctrination is the only way that people fall in love with collectivism as a fairness solution.

Don't you understand that forum comment is not a fucking novel. I write one word "indoctrination" instead of a novel, because no one is going to want to read a novel and I don't have time to be exhaustive in every last detail.

The point of what I wrote remains.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:27:21 AM

If you're going to go there, then show your work. Make an actual mathematically grounded case for it (based on any branch of mathematics), or don't throw names of mathematical theories around as rhetorical flourishes. That's a cheap trick.

WTF? Why has this thread turned into "each comment has to be a white paper"?

Are you trying to filibuster me?

The simple point has already been sufficiently explained. If you can't figure it out (about chaos theory), that is not my problem. If I have incentive to write a white paper I assume I will.

I don't know why you can't understand what I wrote:

If someone is into symbolism and then someone else can demonstrate their symbols form another pattern, that sort of makes the initial symbolism a joke. It was a point about serendipity and the futility of control. Someone was so serious about the alignment of the stars to their structure and the orientation, etc.. And that seriousness falls to random chance. haha.

americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:27:45 AM

He wants a world government and population control. He says it numerous times. This is globalist line. I've seen it many times. You begin to recognize it when you've been researching this stuff for a while.

A world government is necessary and inevitable.  

Whether it will be controlled by the rules of a computer system, or the hand of a small group of humans, or even an AI(s), remains to be seen.  

But anarchy cannot work.  Without a coordinated central nervous system and immune system, the occasional cancer or virus will obliterate the body.  As well, the cells of the arm would die if the brain did not make good decisions for them.  

I have met many humans in my lifetime from all over the world.  Each had wildly different beliefs and backgrounds.  One global constant is ego, as are varying levels of ignorance.  And having risen through some of the levels of that same ignorance in my lifetime (from a religious trailer park kid to my current form) I know that at every level no one believes they are ignorant until they attain the next level of understanding and look back at their previous self.  Then their former ignorance is obvious.  

Nevertheless, just as the farmer would be ineffective and useless without the economists and computer scientists, so to would the scientists crumble to lower levels of Maslov's pyramid without the support from below.  

https://i.imgur.com/E0WUums.gif

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:30:25 AM

Focusing on one word in my statement and expanding the reasons which people ascribe to collectivism isn't "another interpretation". You are not disagreeing with what I wrote. I never wrote that indoctrination is the only way that people fall in love with collectivism as a fairness solution.

Don't you understand that forum comment is not a fucking novel. I write one word "indoctrination" instead of a novel, because no one is going to want to read a novel and I don't have time to be exhaustive in every last detail.

The point of what I wrote remains.

No I think the point entirely fails if people strongly value fairness and collectivism and the reason those policies exist is to best serve the people. In that case you are the one trying to top-down impose individualism and take away the freedom live within such a more socially-oriented system. Such people may even value that sort of system so much that they are willing to accept corruption, less individual freedom, structural instability, and other bad outcomes as a cost of (attempting to achieve) fairness.

In the event that turns into a catastrophic failure, well in that case antifragility will take over and these genetic tendencies or whatever they are, will likely be wiped from the gene pool. But that may simply be the nature of people doing what they want, not bad policies imposed by an elite.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: