Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:21:05 PM

The real reason why atheists hate religion is, the devil has blinded their minds to the truth.

Cool

Except there is no devil.

Since the devil doesn't want himself to be known, because he can work better covertly in hiding, maybe you are the devil.

I think I get it now...

God and Satan are playing a game of hide and seek... Except they are both hiding... And nobody can find either of them?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:22:55 PM

The real reason why atheists hate religion is, the devil has blinded their minds to the truth.

Cool

Since the devil doesn't want himself to be known, because he can work better covertly in hiding, maybe you are the devil.

I think I get it now...

God and Satan are playing a game of hide and seek... Except they are both hiding... And nobody can find either of them?

No! I am the Devil!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:24:26 PM

Cool

I think I get it now...

No! I am the Devil!

Oh, great one! Wassup nigga?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:27:03 PM

Cool

We don't hate it. We're just not interested in it. We're more interested in things that deal with facts.

No, you hate it. How do we know? You are unwilling to compare the dictionary definition of "religion" to atheism and see that atheism is a religion.

Cool

Jeez, dude! Have it your way. Call it however you want. Still we're not interested in it. That important detail escapes you still.

This doesn't escape me at all. The fact that you would rather live in a science fiction world than in a world of reality doesn't escape me at all.

Cool

Riiiiight. Cause God made cars, computers and everything you use in your house.

Essentially yes. And maybe precisely yes. Cause and effect is in everything, going back to the beginning.

Notice that you are attributing far greater abilities to God than I am. You say that His 14 billion year cause and effect made these things, while I say it was only a little over 6,000 years. You might be able to hit the cue ball and get the sixth ball into the prescribed pocket, but try doing it with more than 10,000,000 balls.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:28:24 PM

Cool

I think I get it now...

No! I am the Devil!

Oh, great one! Wassup nigga?

He's almost on fire right now!    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:45:39 PM

Cool

So, not just atheists then but anyone who has a religion other than one of the Judeochristian ones?

Even so-called Christians will always have an unclear picture of God. The thing that saves them is when they fill themselves on the Word of God, the Bible, so that the Holy Spirit has something to work with in them, to work salvation in them.

Cool

What about buddhists? Are they atheists or do they just hate religion?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Moloch

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:47:37 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:49:28 PM

Cool

So, not just atheists then but anyone who has a religion other than one of the Judeochristian ones?

Even so-called Christians will always have an unclear picture of God. The thing that saves them is when they fill themselves on the Word of God, the Bible, so that the Holy Spirit has something to work with in them, to work salvation in them.

Cool

What about buddhists? Are they atheists or do they just hate religion?

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/5minbud.htm    Check it out and learn.    Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:15:59 AM

Cool

We don't hate it. We're just not interested in it. We're more interested in things that deal with facts.

No, you hate it. How do we know? You are unwilling to compare the dictionary definition of "religion" to atheism and see that atheism is a religion.

Cool

Jeez, dude! Have it your way. Call it however you want. Still we're not interested in it. That important detail escapes you still.

This doesn't escape me at all. The fact that you would rather live in a science fiction world than in a world of reality doesn't escape me at all.

Cool

Essentially yes. And maybe precisely yes. Cause and effect is in everything, going back to the beginning.

Notice that you are attributing far greater abilities to God than I am. You say that His 14 billion year cause and effect made these things, while I say it was only a little over 6,000 years. You might be able to hit the cue ball and get the sixth ball into the prescribed pocket, but try doing it with more than 10,000,000 balls.

Cool

Still didn't explain why carbon datation isn't reliable.

Funny how you take only what you want?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:34:44 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I just answered this in a different thread. I am not supposed to know the why's of everything just like you aren't. Research it for the data so that you can see the facts that carbon dating is flawed.

Cool

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:38:15 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I just answered this in a different thread. I am not supposed to know the why's of everything just like you aren't. Research it for the data so that you can see the facts that carbon dating is flawed.

Cool

I think that answer speaks for itself.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:44:05 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I think that answer speaks for itself.

Well, of course it does. Have you done the research yet?    Cool

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:49:33 AM

The hubris on you...

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:53:51 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Flawed to the point that it's 50k years false? Same goes for EVERY radioactive element we know and use?
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:00:58 AM

The hubris on you...

Don't use words he has to look up... that's mean  Wink
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:14:02 AM

Let's all take a moment to remember Madalyn Murray O'Hair... the original Atheist... once labelled as the most hated woman in America

Here is Madalyn on the Phil Donahue show in 1970 (includes plenty of Q/A from the audience)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEnj-ZVltU
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

The hubris on you...

Don't use words he has to look up... that's mean  Wink

Problem is he should look up even the words he uses alone...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:22:15 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 12:06:24 PM by BADecker

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Flawed to the point that it's 50k years false? Same goes for EVERY radioactive element we know and use?

The literal science and physics isn't flawed. It works just like it should. The things that are often flawed is how we interpret that data, and how we use the science itself.

Cool

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:43:26 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The liter science and physics isn't flawed. It works just like it should. The things that are flawed is how we interpret that data, and how we use the science itself.

Cool

Data is crystal clear. Most radioactive datation gives data proving objects and earths are millions of years old! And you would make us believe it's only 6k years old?
Common what you're saying is plain nonsense! If the physics is correct then we can't be dozens of millions of years wrong EVERY TIME...

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The liter science and physics isn't flawed. It works just like it should. The things that are flawed is how we interpret that data, and how we use the science itself.

Cool

Data is crystal clear. Most radioactive datation gives data proving objects and earths are millions of years old! And you would make us believe it's only 6k years old?
Common what you're saying is plain nonsense! If the physics is correct then we can't be dozens of millions of years wrong EVERY TIME...

Actually, that is man's interpretation of the data. People forget (intentionally) that there is no way to take into account natural C-14 activity in the past, because nobody was there measuring the C-14 data as it happened. In addition, because of the carbon dating that has been proven to be false, the best that carbon dating might be is a better interpretation of things that we know the near date of through other methods.

In other words, carbon dating is all guesswork regarding the dates that are being interpreted from the results evidence.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: