Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

First to the spirit realm then obviously to you aka m_l_ch or whatever fan you are of.

Where is your sense of eternity, let me post a song for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_rQmF8Q-M

Christian metal... now that's amusing... is there anything Christians won't try these days?

Allen Ginsberg - Moloch (from Howl movie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to heaven...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:38:13 PM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him. All music therefore originates from God. it is not man invention by the way.

Moloch destiny is fire and brimstone. So don't follow a looser, it is not profitable at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7EZONzP4iE

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:58:53 PM

Moloch destiny is fire and brimstone. So don't follow a looser, it is not profitable at all.

At least I can spell loser...
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:10:15 AM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him.

<snip>

You say this thing, but I don't hear any proof. Can you prove this assertion?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:15:55 AM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him. All music therefore originates from God. it is not man invention by the way.

So God created man to worship Him? How much praise does one need?

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:13:24 AM

That part never made any sense to me...

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:38:34 AM

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?

Must be something in the water during bronze age.

He created his Son who is him, sent him to Earth to die on the cross so that he can forgive sins of ants.  He had to die himself to forgive sins of some schmucks on 3rd rock from the Sun.  Hey, God,  you could have just forgave the sins.  Why bother with all the theatrical dying on the cross. 

You created the fucking universe, you could not forgive the sins of some insignificant bronze age schmucks?

The guy who first wrote this story was tripping on Meth.

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:26:12 AM

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?

He created his Son who is him, sent him to Earth to die on the cross so that he can forgive sins of ants.  He had to die himself to forgive sins of some schmucks on 3rd rock from the Sun.  Hey, God,  you could have just forgave the sins.  Why bother with all the theatrical dying on the cross.  

You created the fucking universe, you could not forgive the sins of some insignificant bronze age schmucks?

You'd think God would be smart enough to send Jesus during the 20th century... so we could record that shit on video...

I'd seriously consider any physical evidence for Jesus being historical... even a sandal with Jesus' name written on it from the year 20 CE... maybe a chair or table?  Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?  What did he make?  Why is there zero evidence that Jesus ever existed?
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:36:17 AM

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?

He created his Son who is him, sent him to Earth to die on the cross so that he can forgive sins of ants.  He had to die himself to forgive sins of some schmucks on 3rd rock from the Sun.  Hey, God,  you could have just forgave the sins.  Why bother with all the theatrical dying on the cross.  

You'd think God would be smart enough to send Jesus during the 20th century... so we could record that shit on video...

I'd seriously consider any physical evidence for Jesus being historical... even a sandal with Jesus' name written on it from the year 20 CE... maybe a chair or table?  Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?  What did he make?  Why is there zero evidence that Jesus ever existed?

It was on purpose. Because you don't need proof. You need Faith. Proof would destroy Faith. Which is a big NO NO.

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:37:30 AM

I'd seriously consider any physical evidence for Jesus being historical... even a sandal with Jesus' name written on it from the year 20 CE... maybe a chair or table?  Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?  What did he make?  Why is there zero evidence that Jesus ever existed?

It was on purpose. Because you don't need proof. You need Faith. Proof would destroy Faith. Which is a big NO NO.

What's the difference between faith and delusion?
eon89

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:38:30 AM

I'd seriously consider any physical evidence for Jesus being historical... even a sandal with Jesus' name written on it from the year 20 CE... maybe a chair or table?  Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?  What did he make?  Why is there zero evidence that Jesus ever existed?

Is there one?

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:39:15 AM

Is there one?

I asked you first  Tongue
eon89

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:41:29 AM

Is there one?

I asked you first  Tongue

Well, the problem is that I'm not sure I care anymore. If they want to convince themselves about certain ideas from a book, then go right ahead. I'll keep my objective, rational mind, and use it as I see fit.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:42:09 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 03:56:40 AM by af_newbie

cause and effect.  But check with BSDecker, he is a guru on causes and effects.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:16:01 AM

cause and effect.  But check with BSDecker, he is a guru on causes and effects.

Nope. BADecker isn't a guru on cause and effect. BADecker simply knows that Newton's 3rd Law substantiates cause and effect in everything.

God exists, and the science He created proves it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:59:37 AM

You said carbon datation was not correct. Carbon datation has been made not 1500, but hundreds of thousands of times. And you're saying all those experiments are wrong.

Wrong? I don't know that "wrong" is a good word for this. Rather, inconclusive. Why? For at least two strong reasons:
1. There have been plenty of times that C-dating has given conflicting results, as reported on right in this thread;
2. Nobody knows what C-14 content was like in the past, beyond what we can date through other methods.

In other words, if we have used a "pottery" dating system to show that something is, say, 4,000 years old, we can examine the object for C-14, and determine what the C-14 results are for that object. The flaw in the C-14 dating system is to think that everything in the world follows that exact, same pattern, and that anything before that 4,000 years follows the C-14 pattern of that 4,000-y-o item at all. We don't know for sure. Good guesses, maybe. But entirely inconclusive. The point is, we don't know at all how old the earth is from C-14. Other evidence suggests that the earth is less than 10,000 years old. The best written record, the Bible, suggests that the earth is well under 10,000 years old.

Cool

Please, help me, I'm dying of BD stupidity ><

I don't even know what to say. You're actually suggesting that the whole radioactivity mechanism changed without any reason like 3 000 years ago? Cause that's the only way C-14 could be so wrong!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:02:34 AM

Nope. BADecker isn't a guru on cause and effect. BADecker simply knows that Newton's 3rd Law substantiates cause and effect in everything.

Cool

Nope BSEcker can't even look at a definition like entropy, completely misunderstand the meaning of those very precise words and use the laws (that apply only to the CORRECT definition) like it was normal.

It's like if I says 2+2=4 we all agree. Well now if I say that 2 is the same as 3, it means that 3+2=4. Why can't you see the truth? 3+2=4 it's obvious you just refuse it!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

Cool

Nope BSEcker can't even look at a definition like entropy, completely misunderstand the meaning of those very precise words and use the laws (that apply only to the CORRECT definition) like it was normal.

It's like if I says 2+2=4 we all agree. Well now if I say that 2 is the same as 3, it means that 3+2=4. Why can't you see the truth? 3+2=4 it's obvious you just refuse it!

He does actually attempt to prove that 1 + 1 != 2 earlier on in this thread. Entertaining in it's way, and I'm sure he'll pull out the old "maths is not perfect" chestnut again if you ask him nicely.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:38:52 PM

Cool

He does actually attempt to prove that 1 + 1 != 2 earlier on in this thread. Entertaining in it's way, and I'm sure he'll pull out the old "maths is not perfect" chestnut again if you ask him nicely.

Math is not perfect? xD
Didn't read that! I hope he'll go again with such an argument!!!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

Cool

Math is not perfect? xD
Didn't read that! I hope he'll go again with such an argument!!!

Math is perfect. However, it is virtual. Virtual doesn't fit reality perfectly. The reason that math works for the average person is, the person automatically applies virtual math to reality in ways that make up for the differences between the two. But when you get into complex math, the person can't connect the complex virtual with reality as easily. Math is gradually shown in complex math that it doesn't apply to reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: