Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

Atheist hate religions because God didn't pro've that he exist.It looks that Jesus,Muhamed,Buda,Šiva,... were on really hard drugs and very hard halucinations when they saw imposible things.Why God is not proofing right now that he exist?Because he dont even exist.
I saw and read some stuff before and got some interesting idea why people created/invented Gods. It use as scapegoat for people that feel anxiety and depression, it is also used to be an answer to unanswerable things before and last thing used to escape fear after death.

This is no different for atheists. Atheists are simply curious people trying to make lack of finding the answers their God.

Cool
No, atheist asking for a presence of a God because that's what theist always put in their argument. We don't attack the subject(which is a God) but we attack the flaws of argument that theist present.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:00:45 PM

Atheist hate religions because God didn't pro've that he exist.It looks that Jesus,Muhamed,Buda,Šiva,... were on really hard drugs and very hard halucinations when they saw imposible things.Why God is not proofing right now that he exist?Because he dont even exist.
I saw and read some stuff before and got some interesting idea why people created/invented Gods. It use as scapegoat for people that feel anxiety and depression, it is also used to be an answer to unanswerable things before and last thing used to escape fear after death.

This is no different for atheists. Atheists are simply curious people trying to make lack of finding the answers their God.

Cool
No, atheist asking for a presence of a God because that's what theist always put in their argument. We don't attack the subject(which is a God) but we attack the flaws of argument that theist present.

Since science proves God exists, and since nature shows that He exists, and since theistic religions show many details about Him, it is the weak religion of atheism that attempts to blind themselves to God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:07:58 PM

@BADecker It is said 'the man/woman with experience is not at the mercy of an argument'. The interesting thing BADecker, is that I know all about the stance (the belief) where you are. Why? Because I have been there too for a very long time. My circumstances has led me to change my point of view. It is only through fully experiencing (challenging) personal circumstances (and at the same time identifying with others who most likely live in far more challenging personal circumstances) that we can begin to understand the shared humane aspect of humanity and appreciate and honor it for what it is, above the irrationality of any ideologistic (read religious) viewpoint.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:08:57 AM

@BADecker It is said 'the man/woman with experience is not at the mercy of an argument'. The interesting thing BADecker, is that I know all about the stance (the belief) where you are. Why? Because I have been there too for a very long time. My circumstances has led me to change my point of view. It is only through fully experiencing (challenging) personal circumstances (and at the same time identifying with others who most likely live in far more challenging personal circumstances) that we can begin to understand the shared humane aspect of humanity and appreciate and honor it for what it is, above the irrationality of any ideologistic (read religious) viewpoint.

Great expression of your religion... at least the foundation of it. Now, flesh it out with all kinds of dogma, because that is what you are doing every time you express it a little more clearly than the last time... especially when that expression is in opposition to some other religion.

Once you get enough of it lined up so you can talk about it clearly, you will finally be moving out of the haze you have enveloped yourself in.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:15:23 AM

Great expression of your religion... at least the foundation of it. Now, flesh it out with all kinds of dogma, because that is what you are doing every time you express it a little more clearly than the last time... especially when that expression is in opposition to some other religion.

Once you get enough of it lined up so you can talk about it clearly, you will finally be moving out of the haze you have enveloped yourself in.

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .
it s a real pea souper my friend.
my irony meter just went off the scale

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:34:41 AM

snip(nonsense about what goodness means)

Too bad your brain isn't there so that you can even begin to understand the science that I am telling you. Hey, but that's okay. God gave you your ability to choose. So, it's your own fault, what will happen to you. I do kinda pity your daughter, however.

Cool

you pity my daughter? oh really ? why ? because i dont indoctrinate/brainwash her with superstitious religious rubbish which sadly seems like your parents did to you?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:53:25 AM

Too bad your brain isn't there so that you can even begin to understand the science that I am telling you. Hey, but that's okay. God gave you your ability to choose. So, it's your own fault, what will happen to you. I do kinda pity your daughter, however.

Cool

you pity my daughter? oh really ? why ? because i dont indoctrinate/brainwash her with superstitious religious rubbish which sadly seems like your parents did to you?

Naw. That's not it. It's because you brainwash her with your brainwashing... some of which is the brainwashing the devil did to you.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:55:52 AM

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .

What?

Either you are wallowing around in "oh it feels so good," or else in "science theory has all the answers."

Wake up and see that you don't have anything, before it is too late for you.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:19:04 AM

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .

What?

Either you are wallowing around in "oh it feels so good," or else in "science theory has all the answers."

Wake up and see that you don't have anything, before it is too late for you.

Cool

i must be you favorite troller eh?
cuz you are definitely  my favorite "trollee"   Cheesy

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:28:15 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 02:50:02 AM by sirazimuth

Cool

Naw. That's not it. It's because you brainwash her with your brainwashing... some of which is the brainwashing the devil did to you.

Cool

LMAO!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:40:17 AM

LMAO!

A little forum trolling might be fun. But this kind of trolling borders on belief for the troll. And this kind of belief is destructive for the troll.

As Solo said to Chewbacca in Star Wars, "Laugh it up fuzzball." But it won't be so much fun when the fuzz is burning off.

Cool

CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

I dont know why all world govrements dont want say that religions are fake and save us from drugs halucinations called religion.I even dont know why religion exist?Is that to give job to fat priests which are lazy?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

I dont know why all world govrements dont want say that religions are fake and save us from drugs halucinations called religion.I even dont know why religion exist?Is that to give job to fat priests which are lazy?

The governments would like to do that very much. Then they could promote their governmental religion as the national religion. Actually, Great Britain did that with the Church of England.

Religion is a strong motivator. Look at how the Irish Catholics fight the English Protestants with very real fighting. Best idea is for government to allow the people religious freedom so that government isn't completely destroyed.

Cool

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:23:07 AM

I don't think atheists, in general, hate religion. It's just that they're looking at things quite differently, seeing beyond religious restrictions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:01:35 AM

I don't think atheists, in general, hate religion. It's just that they're looking at things quite differently, seeing beyond religious restrictions.

Yes. In my opinion are religious people the more ignorant ones compared to atheists. Just look at all these terror attacks lately, all done by religious people not by atheists.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:57:56 PM

Yes. In my opinion are religious people the more ignorant ones compared to atheists. Just look at all these terror attacks lately, all done by religious people not by atheists.

The trouble is, the more an atheist becomes atheistic, the more he becomes religious about his atheism. It's the same with people of any other religion.

People are people. People are religious beings. Just because some people want to classify atheism outside of religion, doesn't stop it from being a religion. All they are doing is showing that atheism is essentially a religion of non-religion.

Cool

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:52:12 PM

Because government is benefiting with the oppression religion make to people, it makes people become ignorance so all things that government do can be do easily without the doubt of people.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:53:29 PM

Because government is benefiting with the oppression religion make to people, it makes people become ignorance so all things that government do can be do easily without the doubt of people.
All world governments are competitors, partners at best but do not have the same interests. Religion is illegal in some Asian countries.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:56:40 AM

The trouble is, the more an atheist becomes atheistic, the more he becomes religious about his atheism. It's the same with people of any other religion.

People are people. People are religious beings. Just because some people want to classify atheism outside of religion, doesn't stop it from being a religion. All they are doing is showing that atheism is essentially a religion of non-religion.

Cool

I think humans are spiritual beings by default, not religious. Religion is something almost the same as "law" or "government" - it is meant to be only highly beneficial for those who pull the levers behind the curtains and in effect steer the path of millions, who like sheep are led most often to the slaughterhouses and not to those so-called promised "green pastures", as are propagated as actual truth by the clergy of these institutions. This is sad but mostly true I believe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:04:24 AM

Cool

I think humans are spiritual beings by default, not religious. Religion is something almost the same as "law" or "government" - it is meant to be only highly beneficial for those who pull the levers behind the curtains and in effect steer the path of millions, who like sheep are led most often to the slaughterhouses and not to those so-called promised "green pastures", as are propagated as actual truth by the clergy of these institutions. This is sad but mostly true I believe.

The weak spirits that humans are wouldn't be able to do anything at all without bodies. And bodies need the universe to operate the way they do.

Religion is simply the theme that everyone lives by. Look it up in various dictionaries.

There are con artists all over, in everything. Why would anyone expect that there aren't any in religion? But many (most?) people are sincere in what they are doing, both in religion, and in everything else.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: