Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:05:46 PM

And no I'm not going to help by quoting this time. read the damn book and maybe you will see the light
I have many times. That's why I'm an atheist

You literally just said you are willing to stake your future on what you read in a book that you don't even believe in. REKT.

Yup. the book fiction. Its crap. the God exist only in you nightmares. He is just as real as the easterbunny.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:06:46 PM

Read the bible. The only thing you need to do to be a christian is to believe in the holly spirit.
You can be a killer, a rapist, whatever. As long as you believe you go to heaven.
The only sin that can send you to hell is to denounce the holly spirit.

One can't believe on the Holy Spirit except that He gets the Word of God into himself/herself in some way... and I don't mean by eating paper. Why? It is only the Holy Spirit Who works faith in a person's heart, and the Holy Spirit only works through the Word of God.

Besides, anybody that becomes evil, or continues in his evil ways intentionally, disrupts his faith. Depending on how serious his crime, or how intentional, his faith is going bye-bye, or it was never there in the first place.

Since all people sin - even the real Christians - one needs to daily maintain at least the reminder of some of the words he formerly read in the Bible, or heard being read to him, if he wants to maintain his faith.

Cool

You can. Again read the bible.
The only sin that can condemn to hell is to denounce the holly spirit.
You can kill and rape all you want
And no I'm not going to help by quoting this time. read the damn book and maybe you will see the light

But God makes the judgment whether or not you have remained in saving faith.

The only sin that is unforgiven is locked in unbelief with regard to Jesus salvation.

The salvation of God was put into place to save all people, if they accept the salvation of God, which is the salvation of Jesus. No matter the sin, you can be saved. But salvation isn't salvation of the righteous. It is salvation of sinners.

If you continue sinning after receiving salvation, then you have not really received salvation. You can't receive salvation and keep on sinning at the same time. Read the book of First John near the end of the Bible.

However, nobody stops sinning entirely. And this is the reason that God is the judge about each person individually. Only God can tell if a person is of the heart and mind that keeps him saved, even though he sins after being saved.

As for you, have you already locked yourself into unbelief? Read Hebrews in the Bible to see that if a person once was saved, and then falls away, it is impossible for him to be brought back to salvation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:09:23 PM

You literally just said you are willing to stake your future on what you read in a book that you don't even believe in. REKT.

Yup. the book fiction. Its crap. the God exist only in you nightmares. He is just as real as the easterbunny.

However, science and nature show that God is the great reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:09:32 PM

Can't speak for all and I don't consider myself an atheist - think a bit of Pascal's Wager added with the uncertainty of creation but a book I read a while back by Ayn Rand sums it up pretty good page starting at lower end page 3 then to 6 the PDF can be found here http://justonereason.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/The-Fountainhead.pdf

Religion's monopoly in the field of ethics has made it extremely difficult to communicate the emotional meaning and connotations of a rational view of life. Just as religion has preempted the field of ethics, turning morality against man, so it has usurped the highest moral concepts of our language, placing them outside this earth and beyond man's reach. "Exaltation" is usually taken to mean an emotional state evoked by contemplating the supernatural. "Worship" means the emotional experience of loyalty and dedication to something higher than man. "Reverence" means the emotion of a sacred respect, to be experienced on one's knees. "Sacred" means superior to and not-to-be-touched-by any concerns of man or of this earth.

But such concepts do name actual emotions, even though no supernatural dimension exists; and these emotions are experienced as uplifting or ennobling, without the self-abasement required by religious definitions. What, then, is their source or referent in reality? It is the entire emotional realm of man's dedication to a moral ideal. Yet apart from the man-degrading aspects introduced by religion, that emotional realm is left unidentified, without concepts, words or recognition. It is this highest level of man's emotions that has to be redeemed from the murk of mysticism and redirected at its proper object: man.

YES Azael yes, yes, yes. thank you so much. Thank you.   It is this highest level of man's emotions that has to be redeemed from the murk of mysticism and redirected at its proper object: man.

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Cool

Again. Science have never proven a all mighty sky-daddy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:18:28 PM

Cool

But you can use the things of science to prove the existence of God.

Cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy all exist, and science affirms them. If you took one of them away, we would have either no universe, or a completely different universe. Combined, they show God. But since you don't WANT to acknowledge that God exists, you won't take the time to understand how science proves He exists.

However, nature shows that God exists. Complex machinery isn't built without intelligence. And the most complex machinery of all is found in nature and its existence.

Cool

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:23:28 PM

Cool

Cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy all exist, and science affirms them. If you took one of them away, we would have either no universe, or a completely different universe. Combined, they show God. But since you don't WANT to acknowledge that God exists, you won't take the time to understand how science proves He exists.

However, nature shows that God exists. Complex machinery isn't built without intelligence. And the most complex machinery of all is found in nature and its existence.

Cool

Show me the paper.
You said a while ago that science works thru engineering nowadays.
That's true, but to prove the engineering, they have to write it down so other scientists can test it.
That is called a peer rewired paper.
 Show me the link to the paper where they prove it
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:29:33 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.
That's true, but to prove the engineering, they have to write it down so other scientists can test it.

Imagine that you wanted to see that air exists, from a scientific standpoint. There is no paper for thousands of fundamentally known things of the universe.

The scientific evidence that God exists is fundamental. Probably no other paper has been written than the unscientific writings that I am doing here, and those of scientists who show that cause and effect, complex universe and universal complexity are real.

You can figure it out for yourself by taking the papers that show the three, and combining them to show God.

However, nature shows God by the fact that it is machinery, as science is expressing every day.

Cool

sidroast

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:36:24 PM

Well I won't be debating or arguing you. You sure do appear to have a lot of anger in your words. Be careful with that. People control others with their emotions, especially the ones you seem to be exhibiting in your messages. I hope your viewpoint works out for you in the end.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:39:11 AM

Imagine that you wanted to see that air exists, from a scientific standpoint. There is no paper for thousands of fundamentally known things of the universe.

The scientific evidence that God exists is fundamental. Probably no other paper has been written than the unscientific writings that I am doing here, and those of scientists who show that cause and effect, complex universe and universal complexity are real.

You can figure it out for yourself by taking the papers that show the three, and combining them to show God.

This is a complete failure to understand science

Science is about communicating with other people via evidence and examples... if you cannot convince someone, you fail

You cannot possibly convince anyone without showing them evidence... you aren't even trying

This reminds me of the south park episode with the underpants gnomes:
1) Collect underpants
2) ...?...
3) Profit!

At least come up with... something... anything... devise an experiment... be a scientist
sidroast

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:27:18 AM

Science is about communicating with other people via evidence and examples... if you cannot convince someone, you fail

That is a complete misunderstanding of science and what it is to be a scientist. Einstein did his best work when he was ignored as a patent clerk. Learn by example, learn from your mistakes, use the scientific method and understand that everything you know will be proven wrong on a long enough timeline, THAT is what it is to be a scientist practicing science of any kind.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:40:51 AM

That is a complete misunderstanding of science and what it is to be a scientist. Einstein did his best work when he was ignored as a patent clerk. Learn by example, learn from your mistakes, use the scientific method and understand that everything you know will be proven wrong on a long enough timeline, THAT is what it is to be a scientist practicing science of any kind.

Right! And science is failing right now by believing that theories are facts, when even the things that seem to be scientific facts sometimes fail.

If the world lasts long enough, the scientists of today will go down in history as some of the most self-deluded theoretisists that ever existed. But the engineers will go down as some of the greatest scientists. And the political scientists will go down as some of the shrewdest liars.

Cool

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 02:37:04 AM

Cool

Maybe proof of good existence was found in 1956 and they are hiding from us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0t8CNSdfYc

Best regards

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Gimpeline

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:37:15 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

However, nature shows God by the fact that it is machinery, as science is expressing every day.

Cool

There is zero evidence that god excist. Even if you proved that evolution is wrong, the age of the earth and so on, it still wouldent proove a almighty sky-daddy. Science dont say. "I don't understand iot, therefor God". They seek answers. We tried to live in a christian world. Its called the dark ages.
Christianity is the enemy of humanity
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:47:54 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

Cool

There is zero evidence that god excist. Even if you proved that evolution is wrong, the age of the earth and so on, it still wouldent proove a almighty sky-daddy. Science dont say. "I don't understand iot, therefor God". They seek answers. We tried to live in a christian world. Its called the dark ages.

Before anyone sees something, he doesn't know that it exists. Putting all religion aside, science proves that God exists. I will explain with the example of the pool/billiards professional.

Somewhere during a game of pool, a professional pool player looks at the pool balls scattered on the pool table. Then he says, "I am going to tap the cue ball, which will hit ball x, which will hit ball xx, which will hit ball xxx, which will hit ball xxxx into the corner pocket over here." Then he does it. Few people can do this on a regular basis.

In the beginning of the universe (The universe had a beginning because if it didn't, all-pervading entropy would have reduced it to no complexity by now.), electron x hit electron xx, electron xx hit electron xxx, electron xxx hit electron xxxx, etc., right on down to the present, with countless numbers of hits. And electrons weren't the only thing. All sorts of atomic and sub atomic and energy waves and who-knows-what-else are there doing the same thing, from the beginning right down to the present. The result that we see today is complexity all around, and especially in the intelligence and emotion of mankind.

The universe is countless numbers of times greater than the professional pool player in the complexity it has produced.

When we look around in nature, we see nothing that could have caused the universe. More importantly, we see nothing that could have caused life, and especially intelligence and emotion. Yet these all exist because of cause and effect from the distant past. Whatever produced the universe, life, intelligence and emotion, must have been a great "pool player" to have set these things going in the distant past.

We have no evidence of anything happening spontaneously in the universe. Many things look spontaneous, but they were really caused by something else. This means that there is no random. No random means that everything was set up to run the way it does. Whatever set the universe up to run the way it does, in the face of entropy, so that after thousands of years of cause and effect, it still produces intelligence and emotion, must have been very great, containing a vast amount of intelligence and emotion in itself, far greater than mankind.

Look up the word "God" in the dictionary. There are many aspects. Often the first aspect contains wording like "the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe." Since there was a beginning, and since there is great pool/billiards-like cause and effect beyond understanding, and since there is intelligence and emotion, whatever caused the universe had all this in itself. None of these things happen by random accident. We have no evidence of random accident, because universal cause and effect rule random accident out.

Whatever that "thing" was that caused the universe, did it according to intelligent plan, and with emotion. If it didn't, we wouldn't have intelligence and emotion. The definition of the word "God" in the dictionary fits whatever set the universe up. In fact, we cannot begin to understand how great of a God God is.

Most important. You won't understand this stuff without thinking about it. And you don't have to allow yourself to understand it. But if you investigate these things thoroughly, to see if they make sense, you will find God in them.

Cool

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:59:38 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

Cool

Before anyone sees something, he doesn't know that it exists. Putting all religion aside, science proves that God exists. I will explain with the example of the pool/billiards professional.

Somewhere during a game of pool, a professional pool player looks at the pool balls scattered on the pool table. Then he says, "I am going to tap the cue ball, which will hit ball x, which will hit ball xx, which will hit ball xxx, which will hit ball xxxx into the corner pocket over here." Then he does it. Few people can do this on a regular basis.

In the beginning of the universe (The universe had a beginning because if it didn't, all-pervading entropy would have reduced it to no complexity by now.), electron x hit electron xx, electron xx hit electron xxx, electron xxx hit electron xxxx, etc., right on down to the present, with countless numbers of hits. And electrons weren't the only thing. All sorts of atomic and sub atomic and energy waves and who-knows-what-else are there doing the same thing, from the beginning right down to the present. The result that we see today is complexity all around, and especially in the intelligence and emotion of mankind.

The universe is countless numbers of times greater than the professional pool player in the complexity it has produced.

When we look around in nature, we see nothing that could have caused the universe. More importantly, we see nothing that could have caused life, and especially intelligence and emotion. Yet these all exist because of cause and effect from the distant past. Whatever produced the universe, life, intelligence and emotion, must have been a great "pool player" to have set these things going in the distant past.

We have no evidence of anything happening spontaneously in the universe. Many things look spontaneous, but they were really caused by something else. This means that there is no random. No random means that everything was set up to run the way it does. Whatever set the universe up to run the way it does, in the face of entropy, so that after thousands of years of cause and effect, it still produces intelligence and emotion, must have been very great, containing a vast amount of intelligence and emotion in itself, far greater than mankind.

Look up the word "God" in the dictionary. There are many aspects. Often the first aspect contains wording like "the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe." Since there was a beginning, and since there is great pool/billiards-like cause and effect beyond understanding, and since there is intelligence and emotion, whatever caused the universe had all this in itself. None of these things happen by random accident. We have no evidence of random accident, because universal cause and effect rule random accident out.

Whatever that "thing" was that caused the universe, did it according to intelligent plan, and with emotion. If it didn't, we wouldn't have intelligence and emotion. The definition of the word "God" in the dictionary fits whatever set the universe up. In fact, we cannot begin to understand how great of a God God is.

Most important. You won't understand this stuff without thinking about it. And you don't have to allow yourself to understand it. But if you investigate these things thoroughly, to see if they make sense, you will find God in them.

Cool

Scientifly no it wont. A all knowing skydaddy just makes more questions. Whare did it come from. Why does it not unerstand biolgy and so on.
And even if science found a God. Why Would you think it is yours and not none of the others?
the whole idea is idiotic.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

Cool

Cool

Scientifly no it wont. A all knowing skydaddy just makes more questions. Whare did it come from. Why does it not unerstand biolgy and so on.
And even if science found a God. Why Would you think it is yours and not none of the others?

You are attempting to turn God into a religion. God is not a religion. People build religions around what they think about God. And this is exactly what you are doing.

The thing that I am doing is talking about scientific logic and examination, not religion.

Cool

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:13:25 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

Cool

Cool

You are attempting to turn God into a religion. God is not a religion. People build religions around wht they think about God. And this is exactly what you are doing.

The thing that I am doing is talking about scientific logic and examination, not religion.

Cool

There is nothing scfientific in the idea af an all-mighty skydaddy.
Its fairytales you tell to your kids to make them behave. the whole idea is idiotic
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:20:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Show me the paper.

Cool

Cool

You are attempting to turn God into a religion. God is not a religion. People build religions around wht they think about God. And this is exactly what you are doing.

Cool

There is nothing scfientific in the idea af an all-mighty skydaddy.
Its fairytales you tell to your kids to make them behave. the whole idea is idiotic

What's an all-might skydaddy? What is this fairytale?

Look at what I wrote above, "Most important. You won't understand this stuff without thinking about it. And you don't have to allow yourself to understand it. But if you investigate these things thoroughly, to see if they make sense, you will find God in them." I'm talking about the science involved with proving the existence of God.

All you do is talk about a "skydaddy" religion. I agree with you. I don't know of any skydaddy religion. But it must exist, because you keep talking about it. It seems like your religion is the opposite of the skydaddy religion.

I am talking about the scientific proof for the existence of a great big Something that created the universe and fits the definition of the word "God," not a skydaddy. The proof is up there in one of my previous posts. What's the matter? Having trouble refuting the proof? That's why all you can do is talk about a skydaddy?

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:36:04 PM

What's an all-might skydaddy? What is this fairytale?

Cool
The Christian idea of "father".

But then you knew the answer to this already didn't you.  Why lie and pretend you didn't? Unless it was rhetorical of course. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: