Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Did you even understand what I asked?  What is your scientific test to test for the existence of God?

Is your test repeatable, and every time you perform the test the outcome is the same?  What is the outcome?

If you cannot even come up with such test, please don't use science and God in the same sentence.

PS. I have a test for you:

Step 1: Pray to your God to give you a brand new BMW
Step 2: See if the BMW shows up on your driveway
Step 3: If the new BMW is on your driveway, your test was successful.  God does exist. If the new BMW is not on your driveway, your test was not successful.  God does not exist.

Go try it, see what happens.

God isn't interested in being pressured into doing anything... not even your tests.

Again, there is no need for testing something that is excessively in use all over the world. Every time that a scientist makes an experiment, he is using the same stuff that proves God. In other words, take your pick of scientific experiments for your test example.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

Did you even understand what I asked?  What is your scientific test to test for the existence of God?

Is your test repeatable, and every time you perform the test the outcome is the same?  What is the outcome?

If you cannot even come up with such test, please don't use science and God in the same sentence.

PS. I have a test for you:

Step 1: Pray to your God to give you a brand new BMW
Step 2: See if the BMW shows up on your driveway
Step 3: If the new BMW is on your driveway, your test was successful.  God does exist. If the new BMW is not on your driveway, your test was not successful.  God does not exist.

Go try it, see what happens.

God isn't interested in being pressured into doing anything... not even your tests.

Again, there is no need for testing something that is excessively in use all over the world. Every time that a scientist makes an experiment, he is using the same stuff that proves God. In other words, take your pick of scientific experiments for your test example.

Cool

I am not interested what your God is interested in.  I'm not into genocide, rape, pedophilia, human sacrifice, killing babies, plucking eyes etc., LOL.

You brought up science.  So specify the scientific test to test the existence of God, or be silent on the subject of science.  You do not know anything about science so don't talk about it.

PS. The BMW test failed.  I tried 100 times, it failed 100 times.

If you are not interested in what God is interested in, who are you asking your questions on behalf of? Aren't you interested in getting answers for your own self? God is interested in you, as well. So, you are not telling the truth when you say that you are not interested in what God is interested in. You are interested in your own welfare, and so is God.

So, now you want to dictate to me about what I should say and when I should stop talking? You are trying to do that with God, too. I am honored that you would attempt to place me on the same level as God. But I will have to decline, since I don't match Him even a little, just like you don't.

No, the BMW test never fails. It is successful one way or the other. I mean, even failure is successful failure. If it wasn't successful failure, it would be successful success. All it is, is that your expectations are not set correctly.

Too bad you won't accept how all science experiments and tests are cause and effect experiments and tests. Since C&E was set up by God, all experiments and tests prove the existence of God. If you would only understand that, you might ultimately be saved.

If you were a simple atheist, one who doesn't ever ask the question regarding whether or not God exists, then you might almost not have religion. But since you adamantly express that you are an atheist, and that God doesn't exist, you prove that such is your religion. The stronger the atheist, the stronger his atheism religion within him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

If you are not interested in what God is interested in, who are you asking your questions on behalf of? Aren't you interested in getting answers for your own self? God is interested in you, as well. So, you are not telling the truth when you say that you are not interested in what God is interested in. You are interested in your own welfare, and so is God.

So, now you want to dictate to me about what I should say and when I should stop talking? You are trying to do that with God, too. I am honored that you would attempt to place me on the same level as God. But I will have to decline, since I don't match Him even a little, just like you don't.

No, the BMW test never fails. It is successful one way or the other. I mean, even failure is successful failure. If it wasn't successful failure, it would be successful success. All it is, is that your expectations are not set correctly.

Too bad you won't accept how all science experiments and tests are cause and effect experiments and tests. Since C&E was set up by God, all experiments and tests prove the existence of God. If you would only understand that, you might ultimately be saved.

If you were a simple atheist, one who doesn't ever ask the question regarding whether or not God exists, then you might almost not have religion. But since you adamantly express that you are an atheist, and that God doesn't exist, you prove that such is your religion. The stronger the atheist, the stronger his atheism religion within him.

Cool

Well, finally you are starting to understand just a hint. How do we know? You don't have any real answer at all. There is a chance that you can be saved after all. I will pray to God on your behalf, even though I personally feel it is a waste of time.

Cool

P.S. See the highlighted area above.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Well, finally you are starting to understand just a hint. How do we know? You don't have any real answer at all. There is a chance that you can be saved after all. I will pray to God on your behalf, even though I personally feel it is a waste of time.

Cool

You would not understand what the scientific method is even if it drove through your tiny brain.  Lookup a new word: objective.  It is not in the Bible so you probably do not know what it means.

You were the one who used the picture. They say a picture paints a thousand words, but your picture doesn't even point at which words. Perhaps you should take up painting or photography. It fits you well.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

You would not understand what the scientific method is even if it drove through your tiny brain.  Lookup a new word: objective.  It is not in the Bible so you probably do not know what it means.

Just FYI,

"A person with understanding has wisdom as his objective, but a fool looks only to earthly goals." -- Proverbs 17:24.
FinalFury

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

I have friends who are atheist. I'm more of an I don't know agnostic guy. They just don't believe is true, and that it causes a lot of problems.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 09:47:32 PM by notbatman

^^^

"Instead, test everything. Hold on to what is good." -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

It doesn't get any more objective than that. I tested your claim the Bible doesn't contain the word "objective" and it didn't hold. I've shown an instance of the word in at least one translation, so your argument now is that the Bible doesn't use "objective" as an adjective. Well there you have it (1 Thessalonians 5:21) an instance of a commandment saying you should be objective and critical. No, it's not an instance of the word being used as an adjective but it does render your argument that the Bible isn't objective false.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Badecker claims that everything has a cause and that cause also has a cause, till god. If everything has a set cause then how can I actually have free will? If everything has a set cause, nothing is random, therefore everything is already set, everything that I will do today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life is already set to happen. If that's the case then it is impossible for me to have free will, my decisions aren't really mine and because everything was created by god, as you claim, god is responsible for our actions, therefore he shouldn't punish or reward us.

Punishing or rewarding doesn't have anything to do with "He shouldn't." Actually, it's just the opposite. Since God designed the evil for a day of punishment, and the good for a day of righteousness, He absolutely should reward and punish.

The free will that God gives lies only in the direction of the faith of people. And God reinforces that faith in the direction it is going.

If your faith is such that it is against God, He will help you maintain it in that direction, even though He offers you the opportunity to change. This means that it is your own choice, and that God, being the dynamic and positive God that He is, is giving you the things that you choose out of love for you, but is also warning you about you faulty choices out of that same love.

Read Romans chapter 22 so that you can see that God is making an offer to people, and they are choosing what they choose, and He is maintaining their choice for them - http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/9.htm.

The place that cause and effect fits in is this. We are too weak spiritually to make anything happen. God makes our choices happen for us, via C&E, so that they match His design for the universe, and our position in it.

Cool

How does your faith in god change then?

What are you really asking? I mean, how does an electron fly around a proton in an atom of hydrogen?

My faith changes according to my choice, which God holds ever open for me to change. Because of my choice to be against God in some ways, He has strengthened that portion of my faith, according to my own choice, so that it is difficult for me to change it to be in favor of God rather than against Him. But because of my choosing to be in favor of God in some dramatic ways, He has strengthened me in faith so that I will never lose that dramatic, in-favor-of-God portion of my faith.

If God were not holding my choice open for me, and if He were not strengthening me to remain if favor of Him to my benefit, I would fall into choosing to be against Him. He does this for me because He desires my choice to be in favor of Him, and I am too weak in faith to resist Him.

Your faith is quite strong that you are able to choose to be against God in the face of all the inviting He does for you, and the evidence He shows you that He exists. The more you fight Him by strengthening your own faith against Him, the more He will give you what you ask by strengthening your faith against Him, just as you are doing. Have you passed the point where you can turn to be in favor of Him? Perhaps. But if you have, you will die soon, at God's directing, so that you won't build up more reasons to be punished in Hell than you have already built into your life.

And thank you for allowing me to improve your English through my posting that answers your questions.

Cool

You don't seem to really understand what you are saying. Let me break it down for you.

''My faith changes according to my choice'' Your choice to believe in god or not relies on external knowledge, you can't simply believe in god without any knowledge of anything, since everything else is not determined by you, your faith isn't really yours. God put you where you are, god decided that you will be born in that country at that time and everything else that surrounds your life was decided by god, your only free will is to use those occurrences and believe or not in God, problem is that everyone is different, we are all born in different places, have different lives and it's not fair to ask a muslim born kid to believe in your god, obviously for a kid born into a christian country and a christian family it's much easier. God is either not fair, stupid or doesn't exist, since he cannot be unfair or stupid the only option is that he doesn't exist.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

You don't seem to really understand what you are saying. Let me break it down for you.

''My faith changes according to my choice'' Your choice to believe in god or not relies on external knowledge, you can't simply believe in god without any knowledge of anything, since everything else is not determined by you, your faith isn't really yours. God put you where you are, god decided that you will be born in that country at that time and everything else that surrounds your life was decided by god, your only free will is to use those occurrences and believe or not in God, problem is that everyone is different, we are all born in different places, have different lives and it's not fair to ask a muslim born kid to believe in your god, obviously for a kid born into a christian country and a christian family it's much easier. God is either not fair, stupid or doesn't exist, since he cannot be unfair or stupid the only option is that he doesn't exist.

You don't seem to understand that among your assumptions are:
1. "Your choice to believe in god or not relies on external knowledge;"
2. "you can't simply believe in god without any knowledge of anything;"
3. "your faith isn't really yours."

Once you realize that you are stating these things without knowledge that they are true, you will realize that everything else you say falls apart.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Once you realize that you are stating these things without knowledge that they are true, you will realize that everything else you say falls apart.

Cool

You are retarded. How do you choose to believe in god or not if you don't know anything about god, answer that, you idiot.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
XlebSpalkoy

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

I am an atheist. I don't hate god, because obviously, you can't hate something that doesn't exist. I hate the idea of god. I hate the idea of heaven or hell. I hate the bible, so full of contradictions. Most of all, I hate the people that want to push their religion on me.
zashds1

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Atheists hate inhumane and restrictive governance and I think some religions enforce just that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

Cool

You are retarded. How do you choose to believe in god or not if you don't know anything about god, answer that, you idiot.

Do you have an identity? When you say "I" meaning yourself, is there really something there? Tell us there isn't, and we will consider your posts the grinding of a broken computer, and we will have logical reason to not respond any longer. Or tell us there is, and then explain this thing that all of science is having trouble finding - the soul or spirit.

We know that everything that we understand operates through cause and effect. But the soul and spirit not things, even though we name them like we name things (just so we can talk about them). They don't necessarily operate by cause and effect entirely.

The soul and spirit, having come from God, know about God in their own way, which is not necessarily the same as mental knowing entirely. That's why the soul and spirit can have faith in God or against Him. Everybody knows of the existence God from the standpoint of his soul or spirit. Now for the faith in Him... or faith against Him.

If you deny the evident soul and spirit, this simply shows that you have a long way to go in your consideration of things.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Cool

Do you have an identity? When you say "I" meaning yourself, is there really something there? Tell us there isn't, and we will consider your posts the grinding of a broken computer, and we will have logical reason to not respond any longer. Or tell us there is, and then explain this thing that all of science is having trouble finding - the soul or spirit.

We know that everything that we understand operates through cause and effect. But the soul and spirit not things, even though we name them like we name things (just so we can talk about them). They don't necessarily operate by cause and effect entirely.

The soul and spirit, having come from God, know about God in their own way, which is not necessarily the same as mental knowing entirely. That's why the soul and spirit can have faith in God or against Him. Everybody knows of the existence God from the standpoint of his soul or spirit. Now for the faith in Him... or faith against Him.

If you deny the evident soul and spirit, this simply shows that you have a long way to go in your consideration of things.

Cool

''If you deny the evident soul and spirit'' Show scientific proof that ''the evident'' soul exists. I haven't seen any so far but of course, inventing stuff to complete your argument is easy. I can do it too. Zeus is in fact the real god, however Natas, another god became corrupt and it's now trying to convince people like you that the real god is the god from the bible, only those with a strong soul can ignore him, you have a weak soul and he convinced you easily. If you deny the evident soul and how evident Zeus is then it simply shows how much Natas corrupted you.

Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

''If you deny the evident soul and spirit'' Show scientific proof that ''the evident'' soul exists. I haven't seen any so far but of course, inventing stuff to complete your argument is easy. I can do it too. Zeus is in fact the real god, however Natas, another god became corrupt and it's now trying to convince people like you that the real god is the god from the bible, only those with a strong soul can ignore him, you have a weak soul and he convinced you easily. If you deny the evident soul and how evident Zeus is then it simply shows how much Natas corrupted you.

Cool

Start by looking at the definitions and descriptions of soul and spirit in the dictionaries and encyclopedias. The fact that you say "I" or "I am" is your soul and spirit recognizing such, that you, yourself, exist.

This isn't the thread for deciding which God is the real God, is it? If you are trying to suggest that one god is real, and another isn't, just to prove that none of them exist, why don't you say such? If you don't say what you are trying to suggest, people might start to think that you are espousing some god as the real god.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Cool

Start by looking at the definitions and descriptions of soul and spirit in the dictionaries and encyclopedias. The fact that you say "I" or "I am" is your soul and spirit recognizing such, that you, yourself, exist.

This isn't the thread for deciding which God is the real God, is it? If you are trying to suggest that one god is real, and another isn't, just to prove that none of them exist, why don't you say such? If you don't say what you are trying to suggest, people might start to think that you are espousing some god as the real god.

Cool

Natas corrupted your soul, you aren't the one talking right now, it's your corrupted soul, I don't think there is a way back for you. The real god is Zeus, look up the definition of Zeus.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Cool

Cool

Natas corrupted your soul, you aren't the one talking right now, it's your corrupted soul, I don't think there is a way back for you. The real god is Zeus, look up the definition of Zeus.

I am not interested in learning about Zeus right now. But thanks for the acknowledgement that you understand that God exists. After all, even though such wasn't the point of the thread, at least we can set that one aside for now. But since I am not going to bookmark this post, you'll probably deny that you understand that God exists somewhere in the future, and I'll have to go through convincing you about Him, again.

Toodles.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Cool

Cool

I am not interested in learning about Zeus right now. But thanks for the acknowledgement that you understand that God exists. After all, even though such wasn't the point of the thread, at least we can set that one aside for now. But since I am not going to bookmark this post, you'll probably deny that you understand that God exists somewhere in the future, and I'll have to go through convincing you about Him, again.

Toodles.

Cool

Thanks for acknowledging that Zeus exists. After all you wouldn't be here without him, he is everywhere. Don't do this badecker, you will go to hell if you believe in other gods, come to Zeus, the true god.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Toodles.

Cool

Thanks for acknowledging that Zeus exists. After all you wouldn't be here without him, he is everywhere. Don't do this badecker, you will go to hell if you believe in other gods, come to Zeus, the true god.

I haven't acknowledged what you say I have. But through your saying it, you are confirming that you understand that God exists. So, let's get together and stamp out atheism, since we both know that God exists. We can save His description for other threads.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Toodles.

Cool

I haven't acknowledged what you say I have. But through your saying it, you are confirming that you understand that God exists. So, let's get together and stamp out atheism, since we both know that God exists. We can save His description for other threads.

Cool

Thanks for this post, you are showing you have knowledge of Zeus. You actually knew about Zeus well before you were born, your soul knew Zeus was real, you just stop believing in it because Zeus gave us free will. Please, comeback and you will be saved!

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: