Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

It amuses me that since I announced I blocked BADLogic, he replies to EVERY post I make...

He didn't used to reply to me... he must be afraid of an argument, and simply wants to troll now that he's on ignore

I really can't argue with an idiot, he's gone off the deep end.  It gets worse and worse, and I cannot watch the train-wreck any longer.

Here's one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg44528371#msg44528371 - I didn't reply to.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allonage

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

In the 2014 Religious Landscape Study, self-identified atheists were asked how often they share their views on God and religion with religious people. Only about one-in-ten atheists (9%) say they do at least weekly, while roughly two-thirds (65%) say they seldom or never discuss their views on religion with religious people. By comparison, 26% of those who have a religious affiliation share their views at least once a week with those who have other beliefs; 43% say they seldom or never do.
dianapoliss

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Virtually no atheists (1%) turn to religion for guidance on questions of right and wrong, but increasing numbers are turning to science. About a third of atheists (32%) say they look primarily to science for guidance on questions of right and wrong, up from 20% in 2007. A plurality (44%) still cite “practical experience and common sense” as their primary guide on such questions, but that is down from 52% in 2007.
Mysterium 14

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

There are two groups of atheists who do not really believe in the existence of God and the rest of subtle matter and those who are ardent adherents of atheism. The second group of atheists preach their atheistic views as a religion . These are the fanatical atheists hate God and all that is connected with it.

Why won't they see God ? Maybe something happened in their lives, and they were waiting for God's help, but did not get it, now they broke up and got angry with God. There was already a similar topic on the question: 'Atheism is an offense to God?'.

Maybe fanatical atheists are missing something in life, namely God. They understand that, but buduci hard-nosed people who don't want to admit their mistakes. Therefore, they throw out their hatred on God and those who believe in him, and it becomes easier for them on their non-existent soul.
jbjoyce

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

they hate's religions because they're disbelieves of the existence of god's,i think they believe that religious people they never see or touch god,they have a saying that to see is to believe, atheists they never see god that's why they hate the religion
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Because religion dictates what you need or have to do just to show your love to the creator. They enforce to you their ideals which they abide to, but a different ideal doesn't necessarily mean that you do not respect the lord. Atheists see it as that way so instead of trying to force themselves in, they leave. They'd rather stop worshipping than make themselves do things they never really wanted to do.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

There are two groups of atheists who do not really believe in the existence of God and the rest of subtle matter and those who are ardent adherents of atheism. The second group of atheists preach their atheistic views as a religion . These are the fanatical atheists hate God and all that is connected with it.

Why won't they see God ? Maybe something happened in their lives, and they were waiting for God's help, but did not get it, now they broke up and got angry with God. There was already a similar topic on the question: 'Atheism is an offense to God?'.

Maybe fanatical atheists are missing something in life, namely God. They understand that, but buduci hard-nosed people who don't want to admit their mistakes. Therefore, they throw out their hatred on God and those who believe in him, and it becomes easier for them on their non-existent soul.

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

If you see him, you are insane.

BTW, most atheists do not believe in God(s) because of the lack of physical evidence.

Typical ape brain response, which btw isn't true. Plenty physical evidence for The Creator, for example Flat Earth...

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

BTW, most atheists do not believe in God(s) because of the lack of physical evidence.

Have you seen evil?(I was talking about the ugly scary demon not the act).

If yes then you are insane.

Atheist believes that there is evil even if there is a lack of physical evidence as well.

Because religion dictates what you need or have to do just to show your love to the creator. They enforce to you their ideals which they abide to, but a different ideal doesn't necessarily mean that you do not respect the lord. Atheists see it as that way so instead of trying to force themselves in, they leave. They'd rather stop worshipping than make themselves do things they never really wanted to do.

Exactly, because given have given us(humans). The free will and obviously atheist have choosen their path.

Cause if God did not exist there is no free will.
BetICO78

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

That's clear, cause they(Religions) separate people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Do you see God?  What he looks like?

Have you seen evil?(I was talking about the ugly scary demon not the act).

If yes then you are insane.

Atheist believes that there is evil even if there is a lack of physical evidence as well.

Exactly, because given have given us(humans). The free will and obviously atheist have choosen their path.

Cause if God did not exist there is no free will.

What are you talking about.  Atheists do not believe in any supernatural beings, Gods, angels, demons, Lucifer or any other characters from your religious scriptures.

The difference between you and me is that I will change my mind if you present me with the evidence to support your supernatural claims. BTW, Bible is not evidence.

You will never change your mind.  No matter the evidence.  

The evidence, both from scientific investigation, and from our scientific inability, is that people are supernatural beings. According to the way that nature works, we don't know how people can exist. It is impossible for people to come into existence according to nature. We don't know how people can exist except for the single fact... people are here. People are supernatural beings, as far as we know, simply in their existence.

In fact, all life is supernatural, as far as we know, because we don't know how to start dead chemicals into even one form of life, or how nature did it (if nature did it). Life is supernatural.

This alone turns atheism into a religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

The evidence, both from scientific investigation, and from our scientific inability, is that people are supernatural beings. According to the way that nature works, we don't know how people can exist. It is impossible for people to come into existence according to nature. We don't know how people can exist except for the single fact... people are here. People are supernatural beings, as far as we know, simply in their existence.

In fact, all life is supernatural, as far as we know, because we don't know how to start dead chemicals into even one form of life, or how nature did it (if nature did it). Life is supernatural.

This alone turns atheism into a religion.

Cool

I think your senses are failing you.

This isn't my idea. If you search for it, you can find scientists who say similar. Do you know why they say it? Because they can't figure out how to make life, and because they can't figure out why life can function on a planet that is as limited as is ours.

Cool

darklus123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

What are you talking about.  Atheists do not believe in any supernatural beings, Gods, angels, demons, Lucifer or any other characters from your religious scriptures.

The difference between you and me is that I will change my mind if you present me with the evidence to support your supernatural claims. BTW, Bible is not evidence.

You will never change your mind.  No matter the evidence. 

I was just simply talking about free will. God is not allowing us humans to explain everything like where did the evolution begin and how did it became from nothing to something.

So that humans could decide for themselves whether to believe that he existed or not.

Have you ever ask yourself about that facts? If science can explain most things yet science can't explain the core of everything?

You have wrap your mindset to that evidence you are talking about. All the evidence as well was given to you that science can't simply explains everything.

Nope you are wrong, if science can explain the core of everything then i might change my mind. However you aren't changing your mind even if you already saw it that science can't simply answer that question "where did all of this began? Like time and matter)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

What are you talking about.  Atheists do not believe in any supernatural beings, Gods, angels, demons, Lucifer or any other characters from your religious scriptures.

You will never change your mind.  No matter the evidence.  

I was just simply talking about free will. God is not allowing us humans to explain everything like where did the evolution begin and how did it became from nothing to something.

So that humans could decide for themselves whether to believe that he existed or not.

Have you ever ask yourself about that facts? If science can explain most things yet science can't explain the core of everything?

You have wrap your mindset to that evidence you are talking about. All the evidence as well was given to you that science can't simply explains everything.

Nope you are wrong, if science can explain the core of everything then i might change my mind. However you aren't changing your mind even if you already saw it that science can't simply answer that question "where did all of this began? Like time and matter)

If you don't know something, an honest position is to say I don't know, not to invent some imaginary entity to fill your gaps in knowledge.

You believe in the God of the Gaps.  Google it.

Science will eventually explain everything.  

Have you noticed that the space where your "God" existed is getting smaller and smaller, all thanks to science.  Now you have to place him outside of the known universe.  But in reality he only exists in your mind.  For most people God is just that good feeling, supplemented with iconography of their church and memories of religious ceremonies.

Your God concept has been created by years of indoctrination by the cult you were born into.

Science has already explained God. Why would we want to explain anything else with science? Let's go to God in prayer.

Cool

darklus123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

If you don't know something, an honest position is to say I don't know, not to invent some imaginary entity to fill your gaps in knowledge.

Have you noticed that the space where your "God" existed is getting smaller and smaller, all thanks to science.  Now you have to place him outside of the known universe.  But in reality he only exists in your mind.  For most people God is just that good feeling, supplemented with iconography of their church and memories of religious ceremonies.

Your God concept has been created by years of indoctrination by the cult you were born into.

That is why I've been asking to why can't science simply answer that simple question to where did all started to fill my gaps in knowledge.

Science only fills the gap of humans capacity in this life.  After you die you don't even know what will happen, so what are you telling me then is we just came out here out from nowhere? Pathetic.

The idea of "Science will eventually explain everything" only exist in your mind as if "God" only existed in my mind.  I just can't imagine how you setup your reasoning, the fact that is already been given to you that science can't explain everything. Yet it seems that you really is being too faithful that science will "someday", "soon", "eventually" will be able to explain everything.

By the way I will be asking you something, Do scientist ever went to every time and space to state that all they tell based on their studies are facts? Obviously not they will only fill the cup with water where they were into just like you. You only understand things based on your studies or experience more that then you can't explain other things and that is scientifically proven.  That is the reason why science by all means can't just simply explain everything.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
Merited by Moloch (3)

That is why I've been asking to why can't science simply answer that simple question to where did all started to fill my gaps in knowledge.

Science only fills the gap of humans capacity in this life.  After you die you don't even know what will happen, so what are you telling me then is we just came out here out from nowhere? Pathetic.

The idea of "Science will eventually explain everything" only exist in your mind as if "God" only existed in my mind.  I just can't imagine how you setup your reasoning, the fact that is already been given to you that science can't explain everything. Yet it seems that you really is being too faithful that science will "someday", "soon", "eventually" will be able to explain everything.

By the way I will be asking you something, Do scientist ever went to every time and space to state that all they tell based on their studies are facts? Obviously not they will only fill the cup with water where they were into just like you. You only understand things based on your studies or experience more that then you can't explain other things and that is scientifically proven.  That is the reason why science by all means can't just simply explain everything.

What science explains can be verified to be true.
What religion explains cannot be verified to be true and there is an overwhelming evidence that it is not true.

It is ok to have questions.  It is not ok to provide answers without any evidence or means of verification.

If you don't care whether the answers (to your burning questions) are true, you accept the religious world view.
If you care whether the answers (to your burning questions) are true, you accept the scientific world view.

The fact that most religious people ignore scientific discoveries (evolution, emergence etc) that negate their position should tell you something about them.  They don't care.  They believe whatever the cult they were born into.

When scientists cannot explain something, they simply say "we don't know, we'll continue to look for the answers".
When religious folks cannot explain something, they simply say "God did it, we have the answers".

Which one of the two positions is an honest position.

Shaftdel

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Is atheism not a religion? Atheism like others is a religion that does not believe in the existence of deities whether by divinity or by nature.
All are religion because it is a way of life associated with individual belief irrespective of tribe, nation, gender etc. if an atheist believe there is no god, then that is a religion,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Well, according to an atheist, they disagree with religion because religion make human lack of empathy when they should have it. And since human as a community could learn from the past experiences, including reviewing values that are no longer appropriate for the times and brave enough to change them.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Deimos030

Activity: 71
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

I dont hate religion i only think that it is the reason for a lot of wars and a lot of people abuse the idea of relegion to make profit out of it...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

my life experience, my friend is an atheist but he does not hate religion, because they assume that humans are free to choose their own way of life, and we cannot force someone because I think it violates human rights, I am still being good friends and respect each other's choices
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

I don't think all atheists hate religion, in my opinion people are free to choose atheists or choose a particular religion because it is human rights, it would be better if we respect each other and respect each other's choices
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: