Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646796 times)
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

Gold going to $400 was a better statistical play than bitcoin going to $7000 you fool this is what you dont seem to get.

With gold the risk of downside is very low, unless one buy it at the top of a peak in price. The best bet is to be invested in both gold and btc imho. I would not discard a doubling or trebling in gold price going forward. And at least some gold helps to sleep well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l32

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

I noticed that yuan|usd chart changed trend after ban. Great to see you guys up and running.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Btw gold peaked at $1362 again as Armstrong predicted:

Why are you trying to rewrite history?  Armstrong did not predict jack shit because he said gold was going under $1000.  It's cost of production is anywhere from $800 to $1500 or so for different manufacturers, with the average cost supposedly being around $1050-1100.  Silver is probably around $16-17 for cost of production.

While there is such thing as sunk cost fallacy, silver is far far less capable of being sold under cost of production due to having more industrial use and demand with not much above ground stock (it's been in deficit year after year).

For anyone who doubts the power of silver, it now requires moving twice as many tons of earth to generate 1 oz of silver as it did 10 years ago.  I've seen claims we only have 20 years of silver and 15 years of zinc mining left, which seemed pretty insane, but when you look at actual mining industry stats like this, you can clearly see the low hanging fruit appear to be entirely depleted and something big is going on.

And here's a question you'll never see cryptoshills like Sidhujag able to answer:

It is said the purpose of metals is a hedge against government.  Since the transaction validators of all cryptocurrency are designed to centralize, and thus inevitably be controlled by the govt directly or indirectly, just what the fuck is bitcoin supposed to be a hedge against?  It's sure as fuck not a hedge against government.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

Why are you trying to rewrite history?  Armstrong did not predict jack shit because he said gold was going under $1000.  It's cost of production is anywhere from $800 to $1500 or so for different manufacturers, with the average cost supposedly being around $1050-1100.  Silver is probably around $16-17 for cost of production.

While there is such thing as sunk cost fallacy, silver is far far less capable of being sold under cost of production due to having more industrial use and demand with not much above ground stock (it's been in deficit year after year).

For anyone who doubts the power of silver, it now requires moving twice as many tons of earth to generate 1 oz of silver as it did 10 years ago.  I've seen claims we only have 20 years of silver and 15 years of zinc mining left, which seemed pretty insane, but when you look at actual mining industry stats like this, you can clearly see the low hanging fruit appear to be entirely depleted and something big is going on.

And here's a question you'll never see cryptoshills like Sidhujag able to answer:

It is said the purpose of metals is a hedge against government.  Since the transaction validators of all cryptocurrency are designed to centralize, and thus inevitably be controlled by the govt directly or indirectly, just what the fuck is bitcoin supposed to be a hedge against?  It's sure as fuck not a hedge against government.
Bitcoin is a better hedge against govt than gold currently. This is the perception currently as you are blind to facts. Gold selling off even in face of korea missle tests while bitcoin rising. The younger generation is pro bitcoin and con gold.

Gold has issues with MOE and UOA which makes it centralized since you cannot provably spend gold to someone else without trust and thus relationship between users and their money breaks down as central authorities start to obfuscate holdings by lending gold they do not own. Seems you have not done your homework yet again. In fact this is what already has happened with gold.

All we have to solve is miner variance with bitcoin and we are good to go. Its not that hard actually. I have a few ideas on how to do it and will probably try it with syscoin.
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:36:49 AM

Why are you trying to rewrite history?  Armstrong did not predict jack shit because he said gold was going under $1000.

Subscribers have been told repeatedly over the past months that $1360s was the near-term peak and $1050 (or below) remains the downside target for the SLINGSHOT move coming.

Nothing has changed in his prediction over the past years.

You fool yourself because you’re not a subscriber and you cherry pick sentences out of blogs without incorporating his holistic stance.

PM me your email address and I will send you copies of his past subscriber reports to prove this.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Why are you trying to rewrite history?  Armstrong did not predict jack shit because he said gold was going under $1000.

Subscribers have been told repeatedly over the past months that $1360s was the near-term peak and $1050 (or below) remains the downside target for the SLINGSHOT move coming.

You fool yourself because you’re not a subscriber and you cherry pick sentences out of blogs without incorporating his holistic stance.

PM me your email address and I will send you copies of his past subscriber reports to prove this.

I just traded in moar BTC for gold.

Previously, I was extremely close to having all of my (BTC paid for) gold all covered by BTC profits.  I will have to do the exact arithmetic for the IRS, but my buying yesterday means that this purchase (and any others in the future) are just "pure gravy", all profit.

It will take another week or so before I have all my calculations made, and I am still unclear as to what the regulations are for buying GOLD with BTC, how that is to be accounted for.  But, once I have the numbers I calculate, our tax gal can figure out how that fits in to IRS rules.  None of my BTC has ever been turned into cash (now have I sold any gold for cash).

I highly recommend that anyone who has non-trivial BTC gains prepare such information re taxes.  The IRS is using blockchain analytical tools by Chainalysis, they appear to be serious about capital gains (or whatever) when it comes to Bitcoin.

There is no way I will get rid of all my BTC, yet I may cash-in ("gold-in"?) a bit more ahead of November's possible New Fork.

These guys "running" BTC (developers and miners) need to grow the fuck up, else, Hell, I may be looking for a new crypto or something.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:24:35 PM

Hyperme.sh    - I sent you msg.  Thank you!
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

You may want to click this quote to go read all the discussion about possible direction in crypto prices.

Your thoughts?

[…]

If the DOW closes below Armstrong's number of 21431, I'll be selling more crypto.

Martin Armstrong is stating (to paid subscribers) that either DJIA solidifies above 21000, else we could have a SLINGSHOT correction, that initiates a blastoff to new ATHs above 27000+. Either way, the 27000+ level will be breached over the next year or two. I agree crypto has a related pattern, that we either bottom here above $3000, else we could see a SLINGSHOT correction much lower, but in either case crypto is headed much higher over the next year or two. However, the composition of which tokens gain and lose could change significantly with the banning (forced delisting on exchanges) of unregistered ICO issued tokens underway already in several nations and the uncertainty over which fork of BTC will win.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

You may want to click this quote to go read all the discussion about possible direction in crypto prices.

Your thoughts?

[…]

If the DOW closes below Armstrong's number of 21431, I'll be selling more crypto.

Martin Armstrong is stating (to paid subscribers) that either DJIA solidifies above 21000, else we could have a SLINGSHOT correction, that initiates a blastoff to new ATHs above 27000+. Either way, the 27000+ level will be breached over the next year or two. I agree crypto has a related pattern, that we either bottom here above $3000, else we could see a SLINGSHOT correction much lower, but in either case crypto is headed much higher over the next year or two. However, the composition of which tokens gain and lose could change significantly with the banning (forced delisting on exchanges) of unregistered ICO issued tokens underway already in several nations and the uncertainty over which fork of BTC will win.
If dow goes below 21k ill be buying more crypto.. a big crash in dow is inevitable.. forget your slingshot nonsense. Crypto is on an S curve.. not a bubble.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

forget your slingshot nonsense. Crypto is on an S curve.. not a bubble.

My nonsense? I shared a theory of someone else and MA. It’s not my nonsense. Did you even read the entire linked post?

Seems the ICOs such as NEO are getting very strong recoveries, so perhaps the FOMO market is going to stick out their middle finger to the regulators and dare them to actually delist tokens in many major nations. Perhaps the party won’t be over until the fat lady sings?

[…]

So MA is thinking maybe a peaking on DJIA at 22463 and decline in the week Oct. 2 or Oct. 16. If crypto is macroeconomically correlated (something about risk assets?), so perhaps BTC is going to reassault $5100 before a drawnout correction?

LTCBTC appears to me to be in a bullish triangle (wedge) preparing for a massive breakout to the upside over next months. 0.01 is the resistance of the triangle, which has been rock solid. We’d need to have seen lower lows on LTCBTC in order to be in a bearish mode, but we haven’t. Our minimum upside was 0.03 BTC which has not been achieved yet.

Also thus far this correction is less severe than the 2013/4 crash. That Mt.Gox driven flash crash caused BTCUSD to decline more than 60% and LTCUSD more than 80%. So far on this correction, BTCUSD only declined 40% and LTCUSD only 60%. So possibly we might have another leg up still or at least rising back to a double-top.

If we still have to see the original predictions of $1500 and $150 for LTC and BCH, then that would put BTC topping out at 0.03 - 0.05 w.r.t. to LTC so BTC reaching no higher than ~$5000. Perhaps BTC will double-top in the $5100s which was my original top price.

BCHUSD and BCHBTC have a similar bullish wedge pattern as LTCBTC (whereas LTCUSD has a similar blowoff topping pattern as BTC). This indicates a possibility that BTC and LTC are moving towards their tops, and then BCH will lag and rise magnificiently. Which coincides with the fanatical theory about BTCSegWit dying a fiery death. If BCH went to $1500 while BTC declined to $3000, that would a 5X gain in BCHBTC.

a big crash in dow is inevitable

Nonsense. MA has shown the data numerous times that the retail participation in the stock market is pathetic since the 2009 crash. The masses have not yet piled it. They will do so above 28,000 when the dollar goes very high against Euro and Pound.

The most crash we will get in the DJIA is a SLINGSHOT. And we may not get any crash at all if it stays above 21000. Above 40,000, the DJIA might crash, but that is some years from now. This has been MA’s consistent prediction since Aug/Sept 2012 at least when I read it in his blogs at that time.

We’re likely to get a much larger crash in Bitcoin than in the DJIA. In fact we already did from $4950 crashed to $2950, but it has recovered thus far.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:45:06 PM

I have no idea what's going to happen, but my "track record" in the past usually is good, not in the short-run but given time yes.

I continue to recommend to most people that they be balanced / diversified.  Obviously anyone with a lot of expertise can invest in a concentrated fashion, but I have NO real expertise in niches...  So, I look at niches (say, gold and Bitcoin), and if I like what I see after giving it some thought and research, I put some money to work.

Armstrong's "Slingshot" idea is interesting, I ought to go read up on it some more.  As we are in the middle of a move, I have not had as much time as before, and it will be three more months or so until I have time again.

I'll just mention that it looks like some "Alts" are getting more mainstream.  blockchain.info's wallets now support Ethereum (and allow trading BTC for Ether) for example, I have not tried that out yet.  I have seen some other Alts getting some traction as well among newer sites/services.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:07:24 PM

forget your slingshot nonsense. Crypto is on an S curve.. not a bubble.

My nonsense? I shared a theory of someone else and MA. It’s not my nonsense. Did you even read the entire linked post?

Seems the ICOs such as NEO are getting very strong recoveries, so perhaps the FOMO market is going to stick out their middle finger to the regulators and dare them to actually delist tokens in many major nations. Perhaps the party won’t be over until the fat lady sings?

[…]

So MA is thinking maybe a peaking on DJIA at 22463 and decline in the week Oct. 2 or Oct. 16. If crypto is macroeconomically correlated (something about risk assets?), so perhaps BTC is going to reassault $5100 before a drawnout correction?

LTCBTC appears to me to be in a bullish triangle (wedge) preparing for a massive breakout to the upside over next months. 0.01 is the resistance of the triangle, which has been rock solid. We’d need to have seen lower lows on LTCBTC in order to be in a bearish mode, but we haven’t. Our minimum upside was 0.03 BTC which has not been achieved yet.

Also thus far this correction is less severe than the 2013/4 crash. That Mt.Gox driven flash crash caused BTCUSD to decline more than 60% and LTCUSD more than 80%. So far on this correction, BTCUSD only declined 40% and LTCUSD only 60%. So possibly we might have another leg up still or at least rising back to a double-top.

If we still have to see the original predictions of $1500 and $150 for LTC and BCH, then that would put BTC topping out at 0.03 - 0.05 w.r.t. to LTC so BTC reaching no higher than ~$5000. Perhaps BTC will double-top in the $5100s which was my original top price.

BCHUSD and BCHBTC have a similar bullish wedge pattern as LTCBTC (whereas LTCUSD has a similar blowoff topping pattern as BTC). This indicates a possibility that BTC and LTC are moving towards their tops, and then BCH will lag and rise magnificiently. Which coincides with the fanatical theory about BTCSegWit dying a fiery death. If BCH went to $1500 while BTC declined to $3000, that would a 5X gain in BCHBTC.

a big crash in dow is inevitable

Nonsense. MA has shown the data numerous times that the retail participation in the stock market is pathetic since the 2009 crash. The masses have not yet piled it. They will do so above 28,000 when the dollar goes very high against Euro and Pound.

The most crash we will get in the DJIA is a SLINGSHOT. And we may not get any crash at all if it stays above 21000. Above 40,000, the DJIA might crash, but that is some years from now. This has been MA’s consistent prediction since Aug/Sept 2012 at least when I read it in his blogs at that time.

We’re likely to get a much larger crash in Bitcoin than in the DJIA. In fact we already did from $4950 crashed to $2950, but it has recovered thus far.
Yea ive been waiting for dow 32k since 2011 to short it.. but im not so sure anymore. I think statistically bear trend favors bull here at this time and place on the dow chart. Lots if noob ppl asking me which stock to buy so there are noobs back into stocks.. it seems to line up that we are close to a top. 32k made me thing itd be a blowoff top then retreat but we just grind without that blowoff.. maybe itll come and might take only a week or 2 to hit that 32k.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

In fact we already did from $4950 crashed to $2950, but it has recovered thus far.

I have a hard time thinking of a drop to a level that was an all time high less than two months ago as a 'crash'.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:40 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 12:30:37 PM by Hyperme.sh

Israel DID 9/11 (Israeli Mossad) Dr. Alan Sabrosky

GENIUS CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN EXPLAINS WITH FACTS WHY AND HOW ISRAEL DID 9-11

9/11 - Ten Years Of Deception

Zionist Orchestrated SJWs Protests Against Christopher Bollyn (Larry Silverstein was the owner of the WTC!)

And “they” created Bitcoin.

Why does the Christopher Bollyn Wikipedia page not exist.

How Rothschild Zionism Controls the United States

Spokane, Washington is heavily populated by Zionist sympathizers. (also listen at the 27 min point as well)

In fact we already did from $4950 crashed to $2950, but it has recovered thus far.

I have a hard time thinking of a drop to a level that was an all time high less than two months ago as a 'crash'.

I was only referring to ‘crash’ in comparison to the 2013/4 crash and two year crypto winter that ensued. And you could have written the same claim about the 2013 correction, which then later continued crashing with a bottom at $160. In that comparison, I noted that the correction thus far has been less severe.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

Israel DID 9/11 (Israeli Mossad) Dr. Alan Sabrosky

GENIUS CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN EXPLAINS WITH FACTS WHY AND HOW ISRAEL DID 9-11

And “they” created Bitcoin.

I was only referring to ‘crash’ in comparison to the 2013/4 crash and two year crypto winter that ensued. And you could have written the same claim about the 2013 correction, which then later continued crashing with a bottom at $160. In that comparison, I noted that the correction thus far has been less severe.
Im fairly certain nash instrumented btc. Also if btc doesnt complete bull target here imo we will be headed to 100k and end game where btc replaces gold marketcap and safe haven status.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:37:35 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 06:29:43 PM by Hyperme.sh

Did you readers even listen to the videos I linked in my prior post above?

Listen you shall be spooked.

You should never forget what we are up against.

Do NOT sweep it under the rug as history you can forget. Because the evil power that caused 9/11 has not subsided and is in fact getting worse.

Do you see I linked to the information that Jewish religious cults are booming in Washington State? Why are our countrymen falling away into these cults? WTF? Are we goyim not capable of being astute and strong?

(refer to in one of the videos wherein Christopher Bollyn explains that those of the Jewish faith eventually fall under control of the Mossad (Satan) due to peer pressure wherein people like Soros fund local organizations that promote sympathy to the Jewish state and other SJWs crap that even CoinCube admits the Jewish are very prone to slide into. Religion is a collective control that is a power vacuum same as democracy, and thus is always evil as even Jesus pointed out in Matthew 6:5. Religion is not God! Remember the biblically-aberrant Talmud adhering Jews murdered Jesus’ earthly body)

P.S. I admire Christopher Bollyn very much! Deep respect. Kudos to that man! I hope I can shake his hand someday.

Not sure what religion has to do with my prior comments or females for that matter.

Because of your ambivalence towards the threat to the goyim by Satan, you highly underestimate the importance of my work.

You even told me that you do not think civil war is coming to the USA and that middle-class Jewish in Washington State where you are, are prospering and that you thought the trend was growing and would prevail over (and thus ameliorate) any extremist outcomes for the future of the USA.

What you can’t see is how you are being deceived. Also your worship of females as something they can not be, is indicative of how Satan has fooled you and fools the Jews who refuse to learn from Jesus (remember he said he came with a sword).

All of your philosophy is corrupt and incorrect, but you idolize your philosophy as being just and correct. Which is indicative of the mental state of someone in a cult because they’ve lost the ability to view themselves objectively from outside their cult bubble. The Jewish cults are not much different than Jim Jones cults, just not as a accelerated the outcomes and less directly attributable.

The fundamental point of error in your philosophical foundation is your desire for an absolute truth on earth. There can not be one. The Bible clearly states this. There is no set of ethics or morals that can be codified on Earth. Read against Matthew 6:14-15 and understand why Jesus is stressing that everyone will sin.

Jews have this problem of attempting to be too idealistic here on Earth and eventually the extreme of incinerating 2700+ goyim on 9/11 (the Jews from the homeland were warned to leave the towers)

Jesus came to destroy to the Talmud.

Also when you say I have not been able to work with others or raise funding (based on your impression of my interactions on this shill infested BCT whorehouse), both claims are empirically false based on my past work collaboration and my funding activities since 2014, you’re forgetting that the Bible instructs us to come out of Satan and of the majority, because we’re not of this world. I work collaboratively with those who are worthwhile to work with, such as @keean on the programming language. Have you not viewed all the collaboration @keean and I did on Github. You do not realize that we still have an amicable working relationship and continue to discuss programming language theory on LinkedIn in private messages.

There is nothing wrong with trying to save the world but it is usually a goal that is simply not feasible at the individual level over a short time horizon.

Tell that to the inventor of the printing press or the steam engine.

Please stop fucking telling me what I can’t do. God can do anything he wants to do. He can use my efforts if it is meant to be. If it is not meant to be, then so be it.

You’re the defeatist who would have told Steve Jobs what he couldn’t do in his garage with the Woz. But I am the guy who created million user products from my garage.

I’ve been very ill with gut TB (and God knows what else) yes.

But I am not living on this earth at age 52 for any reason other than to try to do what I can. Not just to give up or be a defeatist.

We are very different in our personalities. I am an entrepreneur of the most extreme kind a la those who have created major changes on the Internet, e.g. Mark Zuckerburg, Larry Page, etc..

My intent was not to discourage you or attack you but to give you an insight into barriers to success that I suspect you will need to overcome.

Serial entrepreneurs do not have fear. We are fearless and focused only on the goal.

If we were so focused of every possible way we could fail, we’d never try to do anything risky.

I hope you are wildly successful in your current work and become amazingly rich.

Ty. But one thing you do not realize is that I enjoy the thrill of the risk. Even if the outcome is failure, the process was still enjoyable.

My spirit is not focused on failure. It is focused on enjoying the process. And since 9/11/2001, the thrill of thinking maybe we could win against these evil fuckers.

I like the following poem by an unknown author.

I Wanted To Change The World

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town.

I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

I absolutely hate that. I would never idolize crap like that.

And that exemplifies how different we are.
Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

Tend to agree.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”  -George Bernard Shaw

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:05:17 PM by Hyperme.sh

Tend to agree.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”  -George Bernard Shaw

Itʼs a logical error to presume that every man who attempts to change the world, is trying to adapt the world to himself. That is a fallacy I've seen collectivist slaves attempt to use to belittle those who dare try to advance the technological status quo or raise their heads above the poppies. Collectivists want to feel smug that no one can do anything on their own, to feel they have powers over others in the form of the collective corral, because they're too inept or afraid to take risks of their own.

The inventor of the printing press wasn't trying to adapt the world to his personal characteristics. Rather he was inventing a technology that would lead to mass communication and the Renaissance and radically accelerate the progress of mankind and civilization.

Btw, the RADIX whitepaper appears to be gibberish, which is why I haven’t commented at that thread.

EDIT: I resent the implication that I am unable to work with others, based on interaction with slanderous shills on this whorehouse BCT. That is empirically false. I choose not work with nimrods because I am serious about my work. I work with those who are also serious and not shady.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:42:22 PM

Tend to agree.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”  -George Bernard Shaw

Itʼs a logical error to presume that every man who attempts to change the world, is trying to adapt the world to himself. That is a fallacy I've seen collectivist slaves attempt to use to belittle those who dare try to advance the technological status quo or stick their heads above the poppies. Collectivists want to feel smug that no one can do anything on their own, to feel they have powers over others in the form of the collective corral, because they're too inept or afraid to take risks of their own.

The inventor of the printing press wasn't trying to adapt the world to his personal characteristics. Rather he was inventing a technology that would lead to mass communication and the Renaissance and radically accelerate the progress of mankind and civilization.

Btw, the RADIX whitepaper appears to be gibberish.
This was the real intent of capitalism but somewhere along the lines the sheep started to take shortcuts because the system was designed to let them. Humans are short term and linear thinkers. Those that think nonlinear when solving problems tend to be the ones who also have the moral compas when solving issues for a purpose rather than profit.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:41:23 PM

MA being pretty unambiguous in his opinion here:

QUESTION: Marty, do you think any crypto currency will survive?

ANSWER: No. We are looking at central banks and even the Chinese government is moving to create a Cryptocurrencies. There is no question that we will be looking at this as the next evolutionary step forward in the monetary system.

However, what I have been warning about is the public v private issue. Governments are hunting money everywhere. There is just NO POSSIBLE WAY they will allow private Cryptocurrencies  to circumvent their control and taxation.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/cryptocurrencies-2/
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: