Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646778 times)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

This one is even more interesting:

Oh yea, dirtbag Ethereum shill Vinay Gupta tries to start anti-white holocaust on Twitter, then admits the "guru" for where he learned this behavior was a Jew:

http://dailystormer.red/vinay-gupta-tragically-confirms-many-of-the-stereotypes-racists-have-about-brown-people/
You are a serious waste of time. Last time I  click on any of your links.

Yea, I'm sure that has nothing to do with you and Vinay "white genocide" Gupta sharing the same ethnicity, or the fact that you're both also Ethereum shills.  Along with the typical 'all non-whites have to unite to destroy white people' garbage, he even claims women are a "harassed minority" haha.  What a crock of shit.  Since women live like 10 years longer than men, they would likely be the majority by default.  

Vinay Gupta is doing nothing but reciting anti-white, Jewish talking points.  He's also too stupid to understand that since Jews are a paper tiger of low population, they always attempt to use brown people as useful idiot street soldiers against other groups who attempt to resist them - playing one group against another behind the scenes.  If you think non-whites somehow benefit by teaming up with the Jews against whites, think again. It's evident what Jews think of brown people by their Kaufman/Hooton plan to try and force Euros to interbreed with Africans to dumb them down on purpose to make an easier to control slave population.

No deal can be made with the Jew regardless of if you think you derive some temporary benefit or not.  Just like the real or imaginary devil, they will always backstab you in the end anyway.

You are the worsed unsuccessful troll here. Me and that "brown" dude are probably just as far apart genetically than I am with you. That was a waste of my precious time sorry to say your off the rails like some others on here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

This thread has derailed to a pseudo Stormfront page Shocked

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Then let's get back on track.  Armstrong has two new pieces re .gov over-reaching:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/judge-throws-out-govt-case-against-bundy/

Note Armstrong's emphasis: “flagrant prosecutorial misconduct”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/police/are-police-acting-like-thugs-because-judges-refuse-to-defend-the-constitution/

Cops acting like thugs.  Unpossible!
InspireTTK

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

I saw those videos, and more. Did you see that Marshal put that Teacher in handcuffs and forcing her out the door? Hardcore. They ended up not pressing charges (because they have no grounds). I think they're abusing their powers when somebody speaks out and they want to shut them up. It's uncalled for. You can see in their actions they're corrupted.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

I saw those videos, and more. Did you see that Marshal put that Teacher in handcuffs and forcing her out the door? Hardcore. They ended up not pressing charges (because they have no grounds). I think they're abusing their powers when somebody speaks out and they want to shut them up. It's uncalled for. You can see in their actions they're corrupted.

Google: IQ test + police job assessment usa

lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Would you say that bitcoin is a cuckold movement?

Bitcoin seigniorage fee:  around $11,000 - market price is 467% higher than cost of production    

Physical silver seigniorage fee: around $1.20 - market price is 7.5% higher than cost of production

When the price of real money is that low, the "purchase bitcoin" button should be relabeled "get cucked".  Let's not even get into the fact that since bitcoin is an imaginary object based around artificial scarcity, the real seigniorage fee of bitcoin is closer to infinite.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:34:09 AM by realr0ach

I'm surrounded by scamming baboons:

Just to add to the eternal 'what is money' debate:

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/henry-ford-dotcom-bitcoins

Complete bullshit definition.  It's just some Tyler on ZH talking his book.  He used the definition of CURRENCY as the definition of MONEY.  Dog shit can be used as currency.  Money has mandatory, required traits like fungibility.  That Tyler is a scammer.  He also ended his post with "but cryptos and blockchain are the future".  Just like how every mindless baboon scammer on this forum repeats the same cut and paste phrase "blockchain is the future", "ethereum is the future", "ripple is the future".

Bitcoin is a currency, not money.  That's why it's called "cryptocurrency", you apes.  Cryptocurrencies are designed to centralize, permissioned ledger, non-fungible, Rube Goldberg machine currencies.  They sure as fuck aren't money. As if something based on artificial scarcity could be money.  You do know scarcity is also a required trait of money, right?  And no, scarcity does not mean "artificial scarcity" where some Russian jackass named Vitalik instantly creates a billion scamcoins in his basement by snapping his fingers, and can do the same thing again 5 seconds later.  That does not qualify as scarcity.  Neither does bitcoin.  Artificial scarcity is not scarcity.

Silver and gold are money.  Bitcoin is a currency just like US dollars and airline miles.  Have you noticed the common denominator of currencies yet?  They're generally all based on artificial scarcity.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:35:36 AM by realr0ach

Jews using same game plan in the US as they used in the USSR:

https://dailystormer.red/new-south-carolina-law-will-make-it-illegal-to-criticize-israel/

Confiscate all assets under communism (or just let the fed print money and buy all the stocks), give people the death penalty if they criticize jews, then implode the system and jewish oligarchs get first dibs to buy all assets for pennies on the dollar.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Complete bullshit definition.  It's just some Tyler on ZH talking his book.  He used the definition of CURRENCY as the definition of MONEY.  Dog shit can be used as currency.  Money has mandatory, required traits like fungibility.  That Tyler is a scammer.  He also ended his post with "but cryptos and blockchain are the future".  Just like how every mindless baboon scammer on this forum repeats the same cut and paste phrase "blockchain is the future", "ethereum is the future", "ripple is the future".

Bitcoin is a currency, not money.  That's why it's called "cryptocurrency", you apes.  Cryptocurrencies are designed to centralize, permissioned ledger, non-fungible, Rube Goldberg machine currencies.  They sure as fuck aren't money. As if something based on artificial scarcity could be money.  You do know scarcity is also a required trait of money, right?  And no, scarcity does not mean "artificial scarcity" where some Russian jackass named Vitalik instantly creates a billion scamcoins in his basement by snapping his fingers, and can do the same thing again 5 seconds later.  That does not qualify as scarcity.  Neither does bitcoin.  Artificial scarcity is not scarcity.

Silver and gold are money.  Bitcoin is a currency just like US dollars and airline miles.  Have you noticed the common denominator of currencies yet?  They're generally all based on artificial scarcity.

Who on Bitcoin can snap his fingers and create money out of thin air? It may be true with Ethereum and any other crypto that has a visible leader which has insane amounts of power and influence (basically the creator tends to have this cult following), but who would be allowed to hardfork Bitcoin unilaterally to raise the total limit supply?

Also as it it really artificial scarcity? The power to generate the coins is very real and exists on the universe (which is why I don't believe in non-PoW proposals thus far). The curve of inflation is what's coded... but once coded it cannot be changed realistically. It's an interesting thing to think about.

In any case, are you sure "organic scarcity" is good and better than an strict set of rules which everyone has to follow?

Suppose you are holding gold, then technology allows us to go into asteroids and we find an insane amount of gold somewhere else. You may not see this but if you have kids or family that inherits your gold, they would, then their gold purchasing power would collapse as huge amounts of gold are found interplanetary or in asteroids. At that point you are fucked, but if Bitcoin is still working, Bitcoin holders would be the winners.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

It’s a social construct. Keep fighting it but this simple truth won’t go away.

realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Who on Bitcoin can snap his fingers and create money out of thin air?

Anyone because PoW does nothing to force convergence of rough consensus attacks (aka forks or altcoins).  This is because cryptocurreny is inherently non-fungible.  It doesn't matter if you mix inputs to hide sender/receiver; that does nothing to solve the problem.  Assumptions go into the white paper that things like the longest chain rule will prevent two coins with the same algo from existing at the same time and that PoW will force convergence, yet BTC and BCH both exist at the same time with the same algo, clearly nullifying that assumption.

You agreed with my example that cryptourrency does not actually have scarcity because Vitalik can create one billion scamcoins in his basement by snapping his fingers then do it again five seconds later.  The fact PoW does nothing to solve rough consensus attacks means proof of work is in the same boat.  It just happens through slightly different mechanisms.  

So called "network effect" does absolutely nothing to force convergence either, because bitcoin has built-in usurious middlemen called transaction validators who want a cut of every transaction.  Since block space is highly limited, the success of bitcoin is it's own worst enemy, increasing fees exponentially and giving it a reverse Schelling point - driving users to OTHER chains to avoid usury fees, compounding the inability of PoW to force convergence even further.

realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:14:29 AM by realr0ach

And for people who haven't yet figured out the US is going to a silver based dollar when the monetary system blows up (with JP Morgan currently acting as an agent for the US govt):

http://www.silverdoctors.com/silver/silver-news/we-could-see-an-upside-surprise-in-silver-at-any-moment-including-a-jp-morgan-double-cross/

The banks are the govt, so whether JP Morgan is acting as an agent of the US govt or not is entirely semantics.  It's all the same difference.  Fort Knox is either entirely empty or well below what it's supposed to have, so they bought up a different asset that's interchangeable with gold anyway to monetize when the economic system implodes.  

Since places like India and random arab nations have large amounts of gold, monetizing only gold would just make the west slaves of shithole 3rd world countries.  Most of those nations do not have large amounts of silver. In fact, JP Morgan has just about all the silver now.  Gold and silver will both obviously be monetized, but when both are monetized at the same time, the value of gold will only go up to like $5-10k, while silver will go up to something like $300-$600, putting the west (or US in particular) on a much more level playing field with the 3rd world shitholes that have stacked more gold.

As for what happens to places like Canada that have no gold or silver reserves, who the hell knows.  If they have no type of monetary reserves, they might end up being economically annexed by the US or just flat bought out by China.
hamdoc

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

Can anyone explain what Armstrong has written in the two posts in HS blog today?
hamdoc

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Can anyone explain today's Armstrong s posts on euro?
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Who on Bitcoin can snap his fingers and create money out of thin air?

Anyone because PoW does nothing to force convergence of rough consensus attacks (aka forks or altcoins).  This is because cryptocurreny is inherently non-fungible.  It doesn't matter if you mix inputs to hide sender/receiver; that does nothing to solve the problem.  Assumptions go into the white paper that things like the longest chain rule will prevent two coins with the same algo from existing at the same time and that PoW will force convergence, yet BTC and BCH both exist at the same time with the same algo, clearly nullifying that assumption.

You agreed with my example that cryptourrency does not actually have scarcity because Vitalik can create one billion scamcoins in his basement by snapping his fingers then do it again five seconds later.  The fact PoW does nothing to solve rough consensus attacks means proof of work is in the same boat.  It just happens through slightly different mechanisms.  

So called "network effect" does absolutely nothing to force convergence either, because bitcoin has built-in usurious middlemen called transaction validators who want a cut of every transaction.  Since block space is highly limited, the success of bitcoin is it's own worst enemy, increasing fees exponentially and giving it a reverse Schelling point - driving users to OTHER chains to avoid usury fees, compounding the inability of PoW to force convergence even further.

"Anyone".. really? you are anyone, can you raise the 21 million coin limit right now? And last time I checked, BCH is an altcoin, and everyone knows that, it's a separate network, different EDA, and so on. I have never seen anyone being able to raise the 21 million coin limit on actual Bitcoin, have you?

Bitcoin is supposed to be used by high finance moves, so if this theory is correct, then the price will keep growing along with the fees. So if you have to pay $1000 but BTC is worth $1million, then so be it? It's still cheaper than pretending to move $1million worth of gold around undetected.

Also, you didn't address my point on how it's not clear to me if "organic supply" of gold is better than a man-made total supply that we all know about. Like I said before, if you or your family live long enough to see a discovery of an huge gold mine, your/their gold's purchasing power will plummet. Meanwhile, if Bitcoin is still a thing, it's purchasing power will be unaffected or go up as a result.

Also, how do you even know you are not living in a computer simulation? maybe there is no such thing as "gold's organic supply" and it's also coded by whoever created the computer simulation.. and so on. So I would rather have clear rules that we all have to follow than just hoping your holdings don't collapse if we find massive amounts of gold somewhere in the future.
CRED.me

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:41 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:40:24 PM by CRED.me

you'll be censored for sybil-attacking

You wish to amplify the Streisand effect even more? Please do.

Hopefully you'll make it so arduous for newbies to signup to BCT that it will become entirely the dying echo chamber that sycophants wish for it to be.

If y’all are wondering why you’re not receiving replies…

As predicted, if y’all click your Profile →Profile Settings →Personal Message Options, you’ll notice that “Allow newbies to send you PMs.” is unchecked. This change was apparently made automatically recently to every established member’s account so as to prevent Newbies like myself from private messaging you (about for example an update on my health).

@OROBTC, I don’t think @CoinCube reads this thread. You may wish to notify him.

Who wants to bet this forum is controlled by people who are bought. The question is bought by whom.

(To the naive who are messaging me asking about if Raiblocks has solved anything important, please learn to use Google to search my archives by keyword. Raiblocks is and always was nonsense, but even nonsense with technobabble hype has a speculation value during this crypto bubble)

there was tonnes of spam from newbies recently...

Well at least Theymos could stop asking for microBTC when the damn fee for sending it is 1000X higher. Can he be pragmatic and accept BCH? Or just be honest and ask for milliBTC to whitelist a newbie. I think I could afford it, lol. But at the time, I had no BTC only BCH in my accessible wallet and the minimum exchange to BTC via ShapeShift or Changelly was several hundred $ worth. I wasn’t willing to pay that just to be able whitelist an account that’s likely to get banned any way.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

oh thanks for that even if not for me!
hey that part you quoted ^ I was trying to help
there was tonnes of spam from newbies recently...
good luck

InspireTTK

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

Can anyone explain today's Armstrong s posts on euro?
Europe's Central Bank is not printing money anymore and giving it to the Governments. This decrease in money supply will cause interest rates to go up because there's still demand from Governments to borrow money. Short term this will increase interest rates and will attract investments. However, if interest rates go up too much, it's going to destroy the economic confidence, and things go down hill. All this info is not 100% correct, just summarised points in my interpretation.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

If y’all are wondering why you’re not receiving replies…

As predicted, if y’all click your Profile →Profile Settings →Personal Message Options, you’ll notice that “Allow newbies to send you PMs.” is unchecked. This change was apparently made automatically recently to every established member’s account so as to prevent Newbies like myself from private messaging you...

Interesting. Though on checking my profile just now, “Allow newbies to send you PMs.is checked (I've never edited the setting). Have they changed it back again I wonder?
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: