Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

England was lucky to get away with a tie in this game. Overall their game was substandard; their captain admitted that much. Plunkett's bowling was poor to say the least but redeemed himself with the bat at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:15:39 PM

I guess Indian team was trying to prove to Zimbabwe that if we were unable to hit the winning run in the last ball of the first T20 match, you could not also able to do that.

Jokes apart, it was really cracker of a match. Hats off to Zimbabwe showing there valiant effort on the field.

Dhoni's performance as a Batsman has been big let down even though the chances he got very few. But I am still in favor of him to be continued as a limited over Captain. He is still a world class wicket keeper as well as Captain.

He should have promoted himself up the order and helped the other batsmen to rally around him. Selectors must tell Dhoni to play a role of an anchor and finisher role to be given to some other batsman.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:20:24 PM

Dhoni's performance is going down day by day i am saying this since a long time in this thread also...even aksar patel is batting better than him...yes i know he has been great finisher for india won india so many matches...but looking at the presend dhoni's performance as a batman is really a worry
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:10:54 AM

I guess Indian team was trying to prove to Zimbabwe that if we were unable to hit the winning run in the last ball of the first T20 match, you could not also able to do that.

Jokes apart, it was really cracker of a match. Hats off to Zimbabwe showing there valiant effort on the field.

Dhoni's performance as a Batsman has been big let down even though the chances he got very few. But I am still in favor of him to be continued as a limited over Captain. He is still a world class wicket keeper as well as Captain.

He should have promoted himself up the order and helped the other batsmen to rally around him. Selectors must tell Dhoni to play a role of an anchor and finisher role to be given to some other batsman.

After very disaster ODI series Zimbabwe indeed a magnificent comeback in T20 series. That is why in T20 format of cricket we can not guess who will win. Any dull teal can play this format of game superbly. But very very bad luck Zim lost his T20 cup in just for three runs. But well played. India showed overconfidence, but they had luck so they won the series.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

India players are lucky yesterday just missed. If suppose they lost this series means that's it Indian media will make MSD give retairment. But he escaped especially last over Zim showed super performance 17 runs they scored but the last ball they missed it hit a four bad luck. Congrats India well played.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

After very disaster ODI series Zimbabwe indeed a magnificent comeback in T20 series. That is why in T20 format of cricket we can not guess who will win. Any dull teal can play this format of game superbly. But very very bad luck Zim lost his T20 cup in just for three runs. But well played. India showed overconfidence, but they had luck so they won the series.

It is true that after winning the ODI all matches India got overconfidence that is the reason they lost the first T20 match but they gained back the momentum. Some one told that Dhoni should come up and bat but i tell that let him bat last because if he comes then he will make the match tough as he waste the balls so much that the easy winning match becomes tough. so it is better that he do wicket keeping and be a captain dont give me soon batting .
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:20:35 PM

It is true that after winning the ODI all matches India got overconfidence that is the reason they lost the first T20 match but they gained back the momentum. Some one told that Dhoni should come up and bat but i tell that let him bat last because if he comes then he will make the match tough as he waste the balls so much that the easy winning match becomes tough. so it is better that he do wicket keeping and be a captain dont give me soon batting .
True . A bit of bad luck and India would have lost the match (and series too ). It was very poor bowling from SRAN in the last over . He went for 6 on the first ball and then a long wide and then a over height no ball . It would have been a disaster for the new young Indian team if they had lost the match . Lucky Dhoni , survived . Anyways it was good cricket from both teams , congrats to Indian Cricket Team .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:23:48 PM

True . A bit of bad luck and India would have lost the match (and series too ). It was very poor bowling from SRAN in the last over . He went for 6 on the first ball and then a long wide and then a over height no ball . It would have been a disaster for the new young Indian team if they had lost the match . Lucky Dhoni , survived . Anyways it was good cricket from both teams , congrats to Indian Cricket Team .

Luck was on India's side for sure and at one stage I thought its all over for  India and it would be really shameful if India would have lost the match as it would result in series loss too.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:27:00 PM

Yeah there is no doubt this new side of Indian cricket team not so strong into this kind of cricket, Zimbabwe got unlucky into last overs otherwise it was going to win this T20i series easily so that i think that kind of experiment is not looking good for Indian Team, it must have to make selection with balanced combination of players.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:16:58 PM

Zimbabwe played so impressive into this last T20i match and it looking it going to beat India into this match but into last over it failed to perform because required runs were quite high so that India get succeed to defend, i think India have to think about its team selection next time when it will go to play against strong team.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:22:49 PM

Zimbabwe played very good against India.At some point it was clear that Zimbabwe is going to win the T-20 series easily.India kept on trying by putting pressure on Zimbabwe and luck was on their side.Zimbabwe jut miscalculated scores fir last couple of overs which cost them this series in the end.
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:24:15 PM

man it was so close and i thought for a moment that zimbabwe will win the match easily . the last over was epic  6 NB 4 Freehit "Wicket on last ball" Bottom Edge 4 pure entertainment It will surely give confidence for zimbabawe , they have not played badly .

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:28:27 PM

It was best match of the series.It was nice try for team like Zimbabwe to chase 138 runs.I still see it good because they fought back and remained unlucky other wise there was no reason to not be able to make 20 scores in last overs.India also was seeming convinced of loosing series as first of all they scored less that expected.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:29:08 PM

Tomorrow England and Sri Lanka going to play 2nd ODI match after tie result, i think England will learn from its mistake which top order batsmen made to make score quickly so that i think England will take advantage of home crowd for sure and will be into leading by winning this match.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

I think Zimbabwe was not good chance to make score 21 runs into last overs but it put this match into more entertaining way with smashes shots but Chigumbura caught bowled on the last otherwise this result could be different, anyway this will be encouraging for Zimbabwe in future to play with more confidence.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

Zimbabwe is not that class of team to expect something big.Though it won one match against India.It was actually Indian's failure of not making good runs.I was thinking there will be somewhere 170+ score on the scoreboard.It was first surprise when I saw this low target.In T-20 format 125-140 runs is normal score what any team can make.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

West Indies vs South Africa will play very important match and this match result will decide which team will face Australia into final match there, i think South Africa has good chance to win this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:56:55 AM

West Indies vs South Africa will play very important match and this match result will decide which team will face Australia into final match there, i think South Africa has good chance to win this match.
And why do you think that ? I think both team have equal chance to qualify for finals . Yes WI are unpredictable and that's where bettors can make money .WI have 2.74 odds and Although I am not sure who will win I will take chance and go for WI for this one . I just hope this will be an entertaining match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:01:19 AM

And why do you think that ? I think both team have equal chance to qualify for finals . Yes WI are unpredictable and that's where bettors can make money .WI have 2.74 odds and Although I am not sure who will win I will take chance and go for WI for this one . I just hope this will be an entertaining match .

It will be an entertaining match for sure, and no doubt SA is favorite team for this game but WI has a great potential to create an major upset same  as they did in T20 WC and grabbed the WC.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:45:57 AM

It will be an entertaining match for sure, and no doubt SA is favorite team for this game but WI has a great potential to create an major upset same  as they did in T20 WC and grabbed the WC.

Both the teams are chokers when what they will do dont know, from the winning position they will throw the match , so it is more important first to see the toss after toss if west indies comes to batting then first go with west indies because in the PP over if they score high without loosing wickets then we can see the odd of WI getting low and SA odd getting high that is the right time to bet on them and book the profit both side and relax, this is the beauty of cricket betting.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: