Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

Pakistan lost 4 wickets very quickly into just 24 overs. England is in winning position at the end of 2nd day. Now it will increase on Pakistani batsmen into early session of the day 3 so if it will get succeed to pick few more wickets. Than Pakistan will follow on and England can win this match by an innings.
Yes this is a good batting pitch and i though this match will go towards draw but pakishtan loosing 4 wickets in quick time put them under lot of pressure now.England are in a commanding position right now and i think they will bowl pakishtan out tomorrow and make them bat again.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:32:38 PM

India is also on fire what a impressive performance with bowling. West Indies is going to all out at any time and its looking India will win this match easily. West Indies trail 419 runs and just wickets remaining so it is very hard for it to stay on the crease for a long time.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:34:54 PM

India is also on fire what a impressive performance with bowling. West Indies is going to all out at any time and its looking India will win this match easily. West Indies trail 419 runs and just wickets remaining so it is very hard for it to stay on the crease for a long time.
Ya west indies are all out for 243 runs as i predicted.My all predictions in this match has gome completely right so far
India gonna win it easily.I think this match will end tomorrow because India gonna all out them again till tomorrow I dont think India will have to bat again now
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:02:51 AM

Ya west indies are all out for 243 runs as i predicted.My all predictions in this match has gome completely right so far
India gonna win it easily.I think this match will end tomorrow because India gonna all out them again till tomorrow I dont think India will have to bat again now

Yes, it looks like now easy for India to win this match. WI already lost another wicket in their second innings for just 21 runs and West Indies still trail by 302 runs with 9 wickets remaining. It looks tomorrow Indian may finish this test with a big win.

Pakistan lost 4 wickets very quickly into just 24 overs. England is in winning position at the end of 2nd day. Now it will increase on Pakistani batsmen into early session of the day 3 so if it will get succeed to pick few more wickets. Than Pakistan will follow on and England can win this match by an innings.
Yes this is a good batting pitch and i though this match will go towards draw but pakishtan loosing 4 wickets in quick time put them under lot of pressure now.England are in a commanding position right now and i think they will bowl pakishtan out tomorrow and make them bat again.

Pakistan already lost all 4 top wickets for just 57 runs and Pakistan still trail by 532 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. It looks now mostly England will win this match with huge margin.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:28:31 AM

Yes, very poor performance from WI batsman. So what I said it is correct they are not suited for Test cricket. See how all batsman got out for just 243 runs. WI team is the only suited for ODI and T20 match. This test match is now 100% fix that India is going to win this game. So odds also went down, I thought at least WI will escape from follow-on but they missed it. Now onwards this match will be very boaring.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:34:13 AM

Yes, it looks like now easy for India to win this match. WI already lost another wicket in their second innings for just 21 runs and West Indies still trail by 302 runs with 9 wickets remaining. It looks tomorrow Indian may finish this test with a big win.

Pakistan already lost all 4 top wickets for just 57 runs and Pakistan still trail by 532 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. It looks now mostly England will win this match with huge margin.

Such poor batting by WI . Really it was unexpected , from 92-2 they dropped down to 97-7 , we can say great bowling by Indians ( Although I think its poor batting by WI ) because its a batting pitch and I think WI just needed to knock around and waste time . In directbet the series odds have gone down to 1.02 for India , that says how dominant they are under Kohli's captaincy . I think India will win by the end of the day 4th .
On the other hand , seems similar to IND vs WI , England is set for a huge win.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:50:28 AM

Such poor batting by WI . Really it was unexpected , from 92-2 they dropped down to 97-7 , we can say great bowling by Indians ( Although I think its poor batting by WI ) because its a batting pitch and I think WI just needed to knock around and waste time . In directbet the series odds have gone down to 1.02 for India , that says how dominant they are under Kohli's captaincy . I think India will win by the end of the day 4th .
On the other hand , seems similar to IND vs WI , England is set for a huge win.

Nowadays these WI batsmen like to play only short format game (T20) but test cricket needs a lot of patience to build partnerships. It was a terrible performance from these batsmen, and now India got an excellent chance to win this match, and it will boost their confidence level to play rest of the games in this series.

I don't think Pakistan will win this match and Pakistan was a lucky to get last match spin supportive pitch to won the match.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

As per present situation on day three after completion West Indies trail by 302 runs with 9 wickets remaining. So what you all think will India be batting again or will the match by Innings and some runs?
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:19:15 AM

West Indian players are good and reliable only in One Day International and Twenty 20 format of cricket when we talk about current team. India did amazing job by setting up a target like mountain for West Indians. I am convinced that Indian will easily win by some runs and an inning margin. It is possible to see this test match being wind up today before the completion of day.
buddu

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

I will say result for both test matches are visible and can be guessed even now. India will clearly win against West Indies in first test match. England as well came out with good plan to tackle the Pakistan spin bowling. Pakistan will be not able to save this match. They are already in struggle of survival. I recall the scenes of Sri lanka test matches in this 2nd match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:04:24 AM

I will say result for both test matches are visible and can be guessed even now. India will clearly win against West Indies in first test match. England as well came out with good plan to tackle the Pakistan spin bowling. Pakistan will be not able to save this match. They are already in struggle of survival. I recall the scenes of Sri lanka test matches in this 2nd match.

What you are telling is right for the India test match that India are dominating from the start of the series as WI have all novice players who are new, but in England match i think Pakistan if stand good on 3rd day and score above 250 runs then it will be some good fighting but for both match result is confirm.
bithasher

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:22:36 AM

Pakistan still trail by 522 runs and has lost 4 wickets at 67 runs. I will say Misbah ul Haq is the only wicket which will decide the fate of this match. He is the man who can resist and has ability else players are not well experienced to play test matches. Just lost another wicket now 5 down for Pakistan. Misbah ul Haq alone can not do anything but he needs someone to support him by building partnership.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:35:20 AM

Pakistan lost 5th wicket too but play has been stopped for a while due to rain, it looking Pakistan not have so good chance to save this match, this 6th wicket will decide what will be happen to this match, if rain stopped early than England will try to win this match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:50:08 AM

Pakistan lost 5th wicket too but play has been stopped for a while due to rain, it looking Pakistan not have so good chance to save this match, this 6th wicket will decide what will be happen to this match, if rain stopped early than England will try to win this match.

Pakistan have lost 6th wicket - asad safiq also, as i mentioned pakistan are not able to face the pace bowling and they are just throwing the wickets, mostly England will win this 2nd test match with 1 innings seeing the present situation. Pakistan are not able to face the England pace bowling just like in India vs WI game WI are also not able to face the pace bowling of India and got all out for 243 in first innings and how they have lost first wicket also, mostly India will also try to win he first test match with an innings.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:11:28 PM

Pakistan is in very big trouble to face to the English bowling attacking on this track, I don't think they will be able to survive all day long there, 73 overs remaining for 3rd day and most like England will win this match by very huge margin and an innings.
fulgdenea

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:47:41 PM

West Indies and Pakistan both are very poor in test cricket format, now it is clear both teams will lose their matches by an innings, even West Indies is playing on home ground but totally got failed to take any kind of advantage into this match, on other Pakistan is having trouble to play pace bowler on this fast pitch.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:14:56 PM

Pakistan is in very big trouble to face to the English bowling attacking on this track, I don't think they will be able to survive all day long there, 73 overs remaining for 3rd day and most like England will win this match by very huge margin and an innings.
Pakistan is now recovering with the help of Misbah-ul-Haq's excellence, who is one only batsman not to be troubled my English blowers. But I fear Pakistan may be forced to follow on for their second innings right away if their tail batsmen do not contribute more.
Wahab Riaz is also batting good, as long as this partnership lasts anything is possible for Pakistan (They might try to draw this test match if possible) .
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

West Indies and Pakistan both are very poor in test cricket format, now it is clear both teams will lose their matches by an innings, even West Indies is playing on home ground but totally got failed to take any kind of advantage into this match, on other Pakistan is having trouble to play pace bowler on this fast pitch.

Pakistan has the ability to surprise its critics, as shown in the first match.
West Indies don't seem to even have that capability.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:20:00 PM

Pakistan has the ability to surprise its critics, as shown in the first match.
West Indies don't seem to even have that capability.
Yes, all Asian countries will play nice in spin pitch. But in speed pitch, they will struggle to bat. Yes, previous series also Sri Lankan batsman failed in England speed pitch, and they lost all format of cricket. Pakistan also the last match it was spin pitch so they played nicely and won the game. But now it's speed pitch so they are struggling to take runs. But I don't know why WI team is not playing in their home ground.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 04:03:46 AM

Like Pakistan, West indies too a country (a bunch of countries actually) with deep roots of cricket. No matter how many scandals and troubles both of these teams gets into, they will produce new and talented players. It is just a bad time of west Indian cricket.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: