Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:12:16 PM

Surprise Surprise.. Paksitan just need 40 runs to win this test match,what a brilliant performance yet again in this Test match by the pakistan. Yasir Shah taking 5 wickets and Wahad Riaz bowling really well and picking up two wickets.

Australia fighting back in the match. thought it was a horrible batting pitch,but now it has turned out to be the mental hindrance Smiley hope it will be a draw,or Srilanka has to produce some extra ordinary bowling from Rengana Herath
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:08:05 PM

Surprise Surprise.. Paksitan just need 40 runs to win this test match,what a brilliant performance yet again in this Test match by the pakistan. Yasir Shah taking 5 wickets and Wahad Riaz bowling really well and picking up two wickets.

Australia fighting back in the match. thought it was a horrible batting pitch,but now it has turned out to be the mental hindrance Smiley hope it will be a draw,or Srilanka has to produce some extra ordinary bowling from Rengana Herath

That is no surprise it was expected , as i have told on first day itself that this match pakistan will win and mostly it will finish on 4th day itself, and as expected they gave only 40 runs target, but pakistan are taking their own time to finish it.

and as told in Srilanka match the pitch have become flat so now batting is good and as expected Australia is well settled with good partnership between steven smith and shaun marsh, this match is mostly going towards draw but we have to see the pitch on 4th and 5th day if their is any crack then we can see turn in second innings game. 
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:29:34 PM

That is no surprise it was expected , as i have told on first day itself that this match pakistan will win and mostly it will finish on 4th day itself, and as expected they gave only 40 runs target, but pakistan are taking their own time to finish it.

and as told in Srilanka match the pitch have become flat so now batting is good and as expected Australia is well settled with good partnership between steven smith and shaun marsh, this match is mostly going towards draw but we have to see the pitch on 4th and 5th day if their is any crack then we can see turn in second innings game. 

yes what is there to surprise it was expected. They played fantastically, and they deserve to win this match.
Great Batting in the first innings and also superb bowling in the second innings, this is power pack performance from Pakistan. Series is level 2 - 2. Congratulation Pakistan.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:50:11 PM

Australia has done a great job at getting back into this test match at 141/1 Smith and S. Marsh look good at the crease. There were some balls that beat them and there was a tough chance at a catch from Sri Lanka which would of had Smith out. I think this time Australia has learned from there mistakes and not trying to rush like they have been in the past 2 test matches. That is Australia's way of playing test match cricket they like to score there runs quickly but they can't do that in the sub continent. Now they have learned and are making the most from it now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:01:57 AM

Pakistan has produced some excellent performance in this test match. Since from the begging they were dominating this match and they deserve to win the match.

Australia is trailing by 214 runs and still they got 9 wickets in the 1st innings. This the best start for Australia in this test series, they should make use of this good start put big total. SL may come back very hard today with good spin bowling, Australia need to build a runs slowly.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:07:02 AM

Pakistan has produced some excellent performance in this test match. Since from the begging they were dominating this match and they deserve to win the match.

Australia is trailing by 214 runs and still they got 9 wickets in the 1st innings. This the best start for Australia in this test series, they should make use of this good start put big total. SL may come back very hard today with good spin bowling, Australia need to build a runs slowly.

Pakistan has managed to draw the test series with this fantastic win. They started series with a big win and also ended series with a big win. Superb bowling performance from Pakistan bowlers in the second innings which made their win easy.

Australia got a good start but they also need to finish in good because in the first test also they were in good position to win the match after first innings but they failed very badly in second innings.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:09:49 AM

Pakistani team doing hard efforts to get it very close to make this match easy for it to win, England still trail by 20 runs and it 6 wickets at the moment and that is very good benefit which is taken by Pakistani bowlers into this test match, now Pakistan has very strong grip on this match and it looking it will win this match.

Predicting to see the push-ups of Pakistani team after the win... Thanks to Younus Khan for taking the score high to the sky. Wanted the inning defeat but still a simple win is pretty good too, specially against England and in England.

A ten wicket victory is nothing to be scoffed at.
Especially after they were trailing in the series.
Pakistan will now be relieved that they have drawn level in this series.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:16:21 AM

Pakistan has managed to draw the test series with this fantastic win. They started series with a big win and also ended series with a big win. Superb bowling performance from Pakistan bowlers in the second innings which made their win easy.

Australia got a good start but they also need to finish in good because in the first test also they were in good position to win the match after first innings but they failed very badly in second innings.

Today Australia started innings very well, and both Marsh and Smith reached already 100 runs mark. Today they didn't lose any wickets yet, and now a shortage of another 126 runs to reach SL total. It looks like they may try to win this match by quite a significant margin. SL is struggling to take wickets both well settled batsman.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:06:38 AM

Australia is moving consistently classical batting performance from Shaun Marsh and Steven Smith tons of both helped them very well, now this test is moving to draw if Australia will get succeed to take lead of 100+ runs than it would be wonderful to make it decisive easily.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 07:14:39 AM

Today Australia started innings very well, and both Marsh and Smith reached already 100 runs mark. Today they didn't lose any wickets yet, and now a shortage of another 126 runs to reach SL total. It looks like they may try to win this match by quite a significant margin. SL is struggling to take wickets both well settled batsman.

I agree Australia has started very well today and congrats to Smith and S. Marsh on there 100 runs each. Australia will now be looking at batting all day and building a lead of at least 200+ runs before even thinking about declaring as they don't want to bat last on this pitch so if they can get a big lead then I think they will win the match. And not with spin but with Starc as he is in fine form with the ball and i can see him taking a bag of wickets. There is still plenty of time in this test match as it is only the start of day 3, this is the Australia team I am used too.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:33:36 AM

Australia came on front position now, it is clear now that pitch is very good for batsmen. Australia has chances to win this matches there are couple days to go. It is becoming more interesting match like England and Pakistan where in 2nd inning situation took a dramatic turn and Pakistan won tremendously. Great cricket is going on in test matches these days.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

Australia came on front position now, it is clear now that pitch is very good for batsmen. Australia has chances to win this matches there are couple days to go. It is becoming more interesting match like England and Pakistan where in 2nd inning situation took a dramatic turn and Pakistan won tremendously. Great cricket is going on in test matches these days.
Austrailia doesn't have a chance to lose this game I agree, But I am not sure that AUS will win this match Because now the pitch is supporting to Batsman. I think AUS will play full day. Tomorrow SL will get a chance to BAT, and they are also strong in Batting side. So I think this match may end with Draw.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:15:21 AM

After lunch Australia started to lose wickets and now they are 377/9 with only 22 runs lead, and as expected pitch is started to give spin so next 2 days we can see a lot of turns in the match and mostly their will be result of this match. 3rd still 10 overs are left. I am with sri lanka or draw.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:20:27 PM

AFter a good partnership other players were not able to cope up and in the mid the pitch also started to give turns and Australia again got all out against spinner taking 6 wickets and srilanka also lost 1 wicket in the first over, so i think tomorrow we can see lot of turns as the pitch is turning and it is helping the spinners.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

Rangana Herath's magic hands has taken six wickets which folded the Aussie batting line up pretty soon.by the close of play on the third day, it was impossible to say which team had the upper hand. if Srilanka could put a target of just over 250 runs on the board,i am sure the spinners will give the Aussie a very hard time in the fourth innings,the fate of the match all depends upon how Srilanka is going to bat today Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:21:03 PM

Australia were in a very strong position to pile on the runs and even take a big lead in the match but what a great fight back from Sri Lanka. I still think Mitchell Starc is the key to Australia's bowling attack. He is now starting to get the ball to swing which can be very hard to play,if he can get a few quick wickets on day 4 then Australia have a big chance at winning this test match but Australia need to get them all out for under 200 runs for them to have any chance at winning.

manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:16:18 AM

Rangana Herath's magic hands has taken six wickets which folded the Aussie batting line up pretty soon.by the close of play on the third day, it was impossible to say which team had the upper hand. if Srilanka could put a target of just over 250 runs on the board,i am sure the spinners will give the Aussie a very hard time in the fourth innings,the fate of the match all depends upon how Srilanka is going to bat today Smiley

Australia would be wondering how that turnaround happened. When that second wicket partnership was going strong, they would have thought that there was no way that Sri Lanka would gain the upper hand.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:51:24 AM

Australia would be wondering how that turnaround happened. When that second wicket partnership was going strong, they would have thought that there was no way that Sri Lanka would gain the upper hand.

This match is going in the way of a first test match. Becuase in first test match also Australia was in good position in the first day and later on slowly SL take the control of a match. This match also may end in the same way if Australia doesn't control SL batsman in the second innings. SL has to put up at least 250 runs to defend the score. Hopefully, SL will bat well in this second innings.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:53:12 AM

This match is going in the way of a first test match. Becuase in first test match also Australia was in good position in the first day and later on slowly SL take the control of a match. This match also may end in the same way if Australia doesn't control SL batsman in the second innings. SL has to put up at least 250 runs to defend the score. Hopefully, SL will bat well in this second innings.

I never expected that after great start Austrailia will collapse like this. just within 100 runs 9 wickets fell. Yup, this match is moving like a first test match. Now Sri Lanka 34/1. I think this game will not end with a draw. But SL has a chance to win this game. End of the day we will get a clear picture of this match.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:30:52 AM

Srilanka does need a heroic batting performance from Mathews or any other batsman to make things interesting here, Lankan's must realize that hanging around is not going to fetch any dividends as you can get out any ball on this track, it's best to play positive strokes and try to score as many as quickly as possible. This is where Australia lost out yesterday being way too defensive and simply unwilling to try and play a few big shots and even the tail tried blocking like they believed that they could bat for 100 overs doing so  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: