Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:49:38 PM

India in deep trouble. I feel it was the worst decision to get in Rohit Sharma in the place of Pujara. The debutant pacer Alzarri Joseph really troubled India a lot by picking up two key wickets Virot Kholi and Rohit Sharma.

But now India is slowly recovering with the help of Ravichandran Ashwin's timely half-century. But I feel this must be a great chance for West Indies to level this test series. But changes in Indian bowling department like Ravindra Jadeja and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will deviate the chances of West Indies hopefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:46:40 AM

India in deep trouble. I feel it was the worst decision to get in Rohit Sharma in the place of Pujara. The debutant pacer Alzarri Joseph really troubled India a lot by picking up two key wickets Virot Kholi and Rohit Sharma.

But now India is slowly recovering with the help of Ravichandran Ashwin's timely half-century. But I feel this must be a great chance for West Indies to level this test series. But changes in Indian bowling department like Ravindra Jadeja and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will deviate the chances of West Indies hopefully.

India might get away with their awful selection policy against West Indies, but any other team would have made them pay. Thankfully, lower order batsmen managed to get some runs and pull India out of trouble.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:46:03 AM

India might get away with their awful selection policy against West Indies, but any other team would have made them pay. Thankfully, lower order batsmen managed to get some runs and pull India out of trouble.

All top Indian batsman failed to score decent score except Rahul. Now bowlers need to score runs and defend those runs with bowl also. Ashwin is playing excellent, and he has become real all round player for India now. India somehow should score around 400 runs then still they can try this match to either draw or win.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:07:28 PM

Newzland need to pick 7 more wickets to win the match with a day remaning ,hope Zimbabwe wont showcase any resistance against the Newzland bowlers,if so it would be a tremendous performance from Zimbabwe.

India is struggling at the moment.loosing 4 wickets for 115 runs.it is really hard to understand the tactics of Kohli, Rahane is the sole batsman in the crease.if they could not post atleast 250 odd runs it would be a disaster. India does have Jadeja who has three domestic triple centuries to his name,but has not performed anywhere near that caliber in international matches. Hope that will change from now on.India will surely miss Dhoni in these sort of situations
Yup, this is very situation for ZIM they need still 329 runs to win this match and 7 wickets remaining. First innings hero C Ervine yet to bat tomorrow. So if he plays, one more good innings ZIM can win this game or else at least they can make Draw.

India vs. West Indies, After winning toss this is a good start to WI, Picks 4 main wickets for just 126 runs. India made some changes in the team. So let's see how they play in coming days.
Not for 126, they had taken 4 wickets for 94 itself . Ashwin gave a good stand , Rahane and Ashwin partnership was very crucial . India would have been in very bad position if either one them got out for less than 20 . Now Ashwin and Saha are building up the partnership and India are in good position.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:29:20 PM

New Zealand won 2nd match by 254 runs and whitewash into this series, Zimbabwe is very weak side in test cricket, that is the reason New Zealand won this match easily with its great decision to declare in 2nd innings and took advantage there.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

Glad that Newzland could wrap the Zimbabwe batsman on the final day. New Zealand won by 254 runs.Neil Wagner is the Man of the Series
Ashwin and Saha building a strong partnership for India.Ashwin is building up as a very good middle order batsman with his recent performances,he is eying another century in this series,i hope Jadeja too, keep up with his batting standards
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

Glad that Newzland could wrap the Zimbabwe batsman on the final day. New Zealand won by 254 runs.Neil Wagner is the Man of the Series
Ashwin and Saha building a strong partnership for India.Ashwin is building up as a very good middle order batsman with his recent performances,he is eying another century in this series,i hope Jadeja too, keep up with his batting standards
Nz vs ZIM, expected match and result also NZ won by big score. Congratulation to NZ.

India vs. West Indies, The bottom players are playing superbly in this match, Ashwin scored one more century in this game, 117 runs not out, and he got great support from Saha he also scored 104 runs. Well played guys. Now India 350 runs and 6 wickets down. I think still they can able to score 100 more runs in this innings, let's see what happen. 
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:33:10 PM

As it was expected that new zealand will wrap up the things surely.In this test match Zimbabwe showed some fight in the beginning and was fighting for a draw and it looked like it is going towards a draw.But yes zimbabwe cannot be trusted and newzealand showed they are superior and got a well deserved win.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

As it was expected that new zealand will wrap up the things surely.In this test match Zimbabwe showed some fight in the beginning and was fighting for a draw and it looked like it is going towards a draw.But yes Zimbabwe cannot be trusted and newzealand showed they are superior and got a well deserved win.
New Zeland vs. Zimbabwe, This match was expected, but ZIM played very impressive in first innings, But the second innings again flop show, It's very bad luck. Finally, NZ won the match by a big margin. Congrats NZ.

India vs. WI, This match was the very exciting first day it was a sad day for India, But after Ashwin, Rahane and Saha batting now India looks safe in this game. But let's see how the WI batsman will play in this game.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:51:30 PM

As it was expected that new zealand will wrap up the things surely.In this test match Zimbabwe showed some fight in the beginning and was fighting for a draw and it looked like it is going towards a draw.But yes Zimbabwe cannot be trusted and newzealand showed they are superior and got a well deserved win.
New Zeland vs. Zimbabwe, This match was expected, but ZIM played very impressive in first innings, But the second innings again flop show, It's very bad luck. Finally, NZ won the match by a big margin. Congrats NZ.

India vs. WI, This match was the very exciting first day it was a sad day for India, But after Ashwin, Rahane and Saha batting now India looks safe in this game. But let's see how the WI batsman will play in this game.
Congrats to New Zealand and hard luck for the Zimbabwe team,the done well in first innings but batter poorly in the second and New Zealand bowling had shown patience and got the result in the final day of the test match.They won with a big margin but i would still say it was a hard fought victory and wasnt made easy for them by Zimbabwe.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:55:57 PM

India lost 4 wickets in just 3 runs it is very sad for India. And West Indies bowlers did a magnificent job in the end. India got all out for just 353 runs, and Ashwin got out for 118 runs fantastically played, M Cummins bowled superbly in the end and picks 3 back to back wickets. Now WI batting I hope this time they play well.  
mishra1994u

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:07:49 PM

India lost 4 wickets in just 3 runs it is very sad for India. And West Indies bowlers did a magnificent job in the end. India got all out for just 353 runs, and Ashwin got out for 118 runs fantastically played, M Cummins bowled superbly in the end and picks 3 back to back wickets. Now WI batting I hope this time they play well.  
Yes things were looking really good for India after the Ashwin and Saha really good partenership specailly Ashwin was brillian getting his fouth test match hundred all of them against the West Indies,But the end for India was really bad loosing wickets in a heap,4 wickets for just 3 runs,no body could have expected that.But West Indies came back good and now have to see weather their batsman gets close to this score from India.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:33:43 AM

4th test between England and Pakistan will start today. Last match England has done a very impressive performance to win the match. Hoping this match also England will win quite easily because Pakistan batsman is not able to face England fast bowling.

WI is doing excellent in this test match. So for the top order batsman doing an excellent job for WI, they just lost only one wicket for 107 runs. Indian bowlers need to pick up quick wickets otherwise match may end in a draw.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:27:54 AM

4th test between England and Pakistan will start today. Last match England has done a very impressive performance to win the match. Hoping this match also England will win quite easily because Pakistan batsman is not able to face England fast bowling.

WI is doing excellent in this test match. So for the top order batsman doing an excellent job for WI, they just lost only one wicket for 107 runs. Indian bowlers need to pick up quick wickets otherwise match may end in a draw.
Yup, I England can come back at any point in time. We saw in the last game, So i will never trust Pakistan because they don't have the capacity to handle in pressure. Because of this, i lost my bet last match. So I will go with England this time.

WI is in good form in this match, and They are playing superbly after restricting India just for 353 runs, great start from WI Batsman. I hope WI have a chance to win in this game.
mishra1994u

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:59:52 AM

i will gonna back this test match to be draw, because England already won the series and no match in this series has been draw and i think England may play this match a bit defensively as they already won the series and dont wanna give any chance to Pakishtan to win this match.I know many wont agree with me here,but lets see i am backing draw.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:09 AM

But I do not think. Batting on the first sessions from 3rd day onward would be biggest challenge both the teams going to encounter here after in this test match. India's Bhuvanesh Kumar may trouble West Indies in 3rd day 1st session with his swinging abilities. But over all West Indies dominates this test match so far, but considering the flat pitch I doubt this match heads toward draw.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:32:14 AM

Won my bet on New Zealand after a thrilling performance from Zimbabwe in first innings but they were not able to maintain this performance on 2nd innings on the other hand New Zealand took good decision of opting for 2nd batting without giving follow on to zimbabwe and scored 160+ runs and gave zimbabwe a achievable target and on that process they lost all wickets.

Now WI are performing very good on  2nd day with losing 1 wicket and scoring 107/1 , on 3rd day their will be some swing which India bowlers should take  advantage and take some wickets in 3rd day first session which will create pressure on WI,

My bet India or draw on this Test match.
mishra1994u

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:19:03 AM

Won my bet on New Zealand after a thrilling performance from Zimbabwe in first innings but they were not able to maintain this performance on 2nd innings on the other hand New Zealand took good decision of opting for 2nd batting without giving follow on to zimbabwe and scored 160+ runs and gave zimbabwe a achievable target and on that process they lost all wickets.

Now WI are performing very good on  2nd day with losing 1 wicket and scoring 107/1 , on 3rd day their will be some swing which India bowlers should take  advantage and take some wickets in 3rd day first session which will create pressure on WI,

First of all congratulations on your win on a match again Zimbabwe and Newzealand as in the first inning it was looking like this match will end up in the draw.But at last comprehensive win for the New Zealand.
And for India vs West Indies, yes this match is looking like heading towards a draw as pitch is quiet good for batting and west indies batting is looink improved so far.But i am still backing Indians to win this match and we are getting good odds in that as well.
Karat

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:53:11 AM

First of all congratulations on your win on a match again Zimbabwe and Newzealand as in the first inning it was looking like this match will end up in the draw.But at last comprehensive win for the New Zealand.
And for India vs West Indies, yes this match is looking like heading towards a draw as pitch is quiet good for batting and west indies batting is looink improved so far.But i am still backing Indians to win this match and we are getting good odds in that as well.
This is the problem with zimbabwe team , they aren't consitant . i thought the first innings will fill them with some confidence and they will play well in second innings too but no they collapsed. hope they maintain the consistancy in future atleast.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:01:00 PM

England vs Pakistan 4th test match, England won the toss and chose to bat and now they are 86/4 lossing soon their top order same problem they are not able to face the spinners and loosing the wickets, but still i think this match is going to be interesting as we will see more turns in this match, right now sitting on pakistan is good ad we will get low odds in pakistan and high odds on england if england gets all out below 250 score. Then Pakistan  got good chances if they score good not getting collapse like england.

right now my bet on pakistan,
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: